Off to College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's perfectly fine Minn. Dad said he would slip on the bed on the other side. He really wants to tease you. If you want to kiss him, kiss him. Whatever you like. If you want, I'll go and do other stuff and you can be alone with him. If you feel like fucking that's ok. Just be happy and have fun."

"You have to stay, mom," she said, "You may have to tell me what to do and stuff. I don't mind being alone with dad. He's a hunk, and I don't want to be a blithering duh. Besides, I'll bet you're chomping at the bit to see what he does. I think I would like to fuck but I would like it to be his idea. Let's just see how it goes."

"I wouldn't miss it for anything," her mom said. "I'm off to do women stuff. Be right back. Go too if you want. If you and dad are both here before I get back, don't wait. Have some fun. He's great in bed and his foreplay is to die for."

Her dad came back just as her mom got through the door. He was still necked top to bottom, dick flapping. He slipped on the bed and got the pillow arranged, up against Minn's, on his side facing her. She turned over facing him and said, "Hi."

"Hi yourself," he said. "Having a good time? Nothing too shocking I hope."

She laughed a little and said, "Nothing like that. Very sexy and erotic. I can't believe I got to see you and mom making out. I sure got turned on and to think I'll have all these memories my whole life."

They looked at each other a little bit and her dad said, "Can we turn you on some more, maybe more than a little more? Just between us lovers, I think mom wants to turn us loose and see how far we'll go. It's fine with me, I really like sex but I don't want to go where you're not comfortable. I can drive you to New York City but you have to pick the stores and then the items you want and then there's trying them on to see if they fit."

Minn knew exactly what he was saying. She said, "Its ok dad. If it's not comfortable I'll let you know. It goes the other way too. If I don't do what you want, you let me know. I'm the one learning. You wouldn't believe the things I've found out in this short time. I know there's lots more. Mom said not to wait if she wasn't back when you got here. What should we do?"

He moved over to Minn and slipped an arm under her and one over her back. They were face to face. He said, "I thought we would start with some erotic kissing and sexy hugging. I'm already nervous."

Minn put both arms around his neck and they both seemed to melt into each other, full body length. She could feel his skin shifting and touching her from below her bra to the top of her pants. His thighs were very warm all the way down to her toes. Their feet flirting with each other. They moved into each other's lips and Minn felt his tongue flickering on hers, probing. She opened and he found hers and the kissing got much better.

He slid his hand down to her buns, pressing his dick into her valley. He was up. He was going to try to show her what he wanted as they went. Hopefully she would respond. She could feel him hitting her from the pubic bone through her clit. He was moving around in the valley and she could feel his dick head rubbing above her pants. Minn's vagina muscles were clinching and letting loose.

He couldn't help but thrust up, just a little, and Minn felt his whole dick move up her clit and the head gather up some loose skin above it on her tummy. Not even knowing it she naturally rotated her hips up along his dick. They backed off kissing, smiling at each other. Minn said, "Wow. That's the best kiss I've probably ever had. That was so full of sex I want to keep some of it."

Her dad said, "If I told you how much I liked that mom would probably kick me out of the bedroom. He casually slipped down the front of her slightly so he could press his dick head right into her pussy lips, and did. After a pause he said, "Minn, I'm going to give you some idea of what we might do next so you can think about it and whatever. Is it ok if I unhook your bra?"

Minn, biting her lower lip momentarily said, "Yes please." She could feel his dick ever so slowly and lightly fucking into her pussy lips, her pants were so thin and flexible. He moved a hand up and fiddled with the wings of her bra and they parted. He just left the bra where it was. "I thought we could do this for mom," he said, "When she gets here you roll over on your back. She won't know the bra is undone. I'll play some then pull it off and hand it to her. She'll love that.

"I'll roll over about half on and kiss and run my tongue around your breasts and nipples. I'll do a finger massage on your inner thigh and might slip some fingers up under your pants. She'll start to heat up at that, so will you. Then I'll move my hand up to your stomach right above your pants and just circle it around and put my fingers down inside, just to the first knuckles, and slide over to the other side.

"If you want my hand somewhere else just put yours over mine, pick it up and move it where you like. Stay there a while until you're sure I'm doing what you want. If you want to move it again later do the same thing. Oh, if it works out I may slip a leg over between yours. It's instinctive and you might open your legs wider. That's instinctive too. You're unconsciously inviting the male into position for breeding. My leg actually establishes dominance for breeding to the other male suitors when it's between yours. I'll fight them off.

"One more thing. If you like you can slip your hand down and play with me like mom did. That's really fun for me. I'll be sure she can see everything. I'll go slow so you can absorb without getting overloaded."

Minn was biting her lower lip, still smiling. She said, "Wow. That'll probably make me wet my pants, if they aren't wet already. One thing I've found out is slow sex is great sex. Mom should enjoy herself as much as we do." Minn and her dad were both working his dick and her valley.

They heard her mom coming and Minn rolled over on her back, legs closed but her left knee in the air. She and he were doing some nice tongue kissing. Her mom climbed on and settled down on an elbow about a foot away and they talked for a few minutes.

Her dad said, "Minn and I are going to try some of that sexual excitement stuff. We're probably going to be a while if you want to get a book or something."

Her mom smiled wider and said, "Ok."

Her dad knew exactly what he wanted. He wanted to fuck her but he needed clear permission from her and Anna but there wasn't any reason not to get her prepared and create as much desire as he could. Anna would see all that and if she liked it she would let them go at it if Minn was agreeable.

Her dad moved over, his dick half on her hip. He put an arm over her and they got some very soft tongue kissing going. He slipped his tongue into her mouth and pulled it out in a nice rhythm, just like fucking. Then they switched and she did the same to him but she went in further and pressed his lips with hers when she was fully in. She was preparing him too. He slipped a hand under one shoulder and pulled the bra wing clear then did the other side. Still kissing he handed it to Anna. She was just ecstatic. It was working.

Minn's breasts were up firm. Her nipples were fully erect. Even lying on her back her breasts stood proud. He kissed her around the forehead, continuing across and down on both sides of her face. He blew a little hot breath into her ear and she shivered. Her eyes were closed, mouth a little open, waiting. He dropped his mouth down to her neck and upper shoulder, then his tongue and lips worked around her breast until he got to her areola. He worked slowly around the areola before flicking her nipple with his tongue. Anna's eyes never left her chest, tightening her vagina muscles then letting go.

Minn let out a soft moan and swallowed out of reflex and opened her mouth again. Her dad worked her nipple with his tongue, different directions, then settled down over it with his mouth. He kept his lips a bit wide, down against the areola. He softly sucked, working the nipple with his tongue.

He moved his hand down to her stomach, paused, then slowly continued on down catching the top of her pants on a finger, pulling them down an inch or two showing a little tuff, before her pants snapped back. His hand moved down clearing the fabric and onto warm skin at the top of her thigh. When he got to her knee he tilted his hand over to the inside.

Minn inhaled and exhaled and laid her leg over on her dad, giving him access to the inside of her thigh and crotch. She splayed her other leg over on her mom, knee up. Her thighs were fully open. Her dad moved his fingertips slowly, up and down, forward and backwards on the inside of her thigh. Sometime he lingered, sometimes he circled. When he finally got to her pants, he left her nipple and they kissed again. Both tongues twisting together.

He moved his hand up into her pants feeling a rise of skin with his little fingertip. She started a little, kissing a little harder. He slowly continued up along the side of her pussy towards the side of her clit, moving more to the center but not touching the clit. A little higher and he reached his little finger over and lightly felt the ridge on her hood. Barely touching he circled his little fingertip back and forth over the ridge, bumping over it from one side to the other.

Anna could see where every finger was under the fabric. She almost reached over for Minn's hand but knew better than to distract either one of them. She couldn't move watching this dance. She wanted to sit up but she had a better angle watching as she was.

Minn was totally engrossed, feeling his fingers in her pants and his tongue twisting with hers. He kept his little finger feeling her clit under the hood for a little longer then laid his full hand down and slowly pulled it out, brushing down her pussy lips. He wanted desperately to slip a finger in but didn't.

He reached up and palmed her other breast, playing with the nipple between his fingertips. He pulled away from kissing and waiting a few moments and said, "Was that ok?" He needed some approval.

Minn was still breathing a little heavy. She said, "Yes. Talk about turned on. Makes a body want to fuck a football team. I had no idea it was that sensual. You and mom do that all the time, all the time I was growing up?"

Anna spoke up, for the first time since they started. "Yes, we did. That was really erotic. Don't either one of you pay any attention to me. I can't tell you how good that was to see. I think I was having the same feelings both of you were. I know what that does."

Minn said, "We planned this for you. Glad you liked it. We have some more to do." With that, she turned back to her dad. Her labored breathing never stopped.

Her dad moved half on with his leg over between hers but shy of her crotch. He didn't want to block her vulva. She could feel his dick press down almost where his hand had been on her stomach. The head well above the top of her pants. She could easily reach it.

He moved his hand down from her breast to her stomach, moving it around smoothly. Occasionally he would reach over to the other hip area and slip his fingers down inside her pants and slowly pull across to the side near him. He could just feel a flourish of pubic hair going across. He was sucking nicely on her nipple, sometimes a little harder than normal. That brought a little moan and a push into his mouth. A little concentrated effort and she would have a well-earned orgasm. He was going to try to hold her off until later, not too much later.

He felt her hand lightly on his. He could see it while he played with her nipple. She lifted his hand up and moved down and settled on her clit. She moved his fingers around, showing him the area, holding his hand still as she moved just two of his fingers up and down on either side of the hood. It was difficult for her to stop but she pushed his hand on down full on her pussy. She pushed two fingers down in, following the fabric.

He caught his breath. Her pussy was open, and her pants were very wet. His fingers were down into the pussy well and he felt where some of the floor was missing. He knew that was the entrance to her vagina, it was very small. The vagina was the ultimate goal and he worked around there. He wanted to leave her clit in its sensitive state.

Minn moved her right hand down her side and wrapped it around his dick, about in the middle and just held it without moving, laying her other arm down beside her mom. Her dad tilted his torso up some to give Anna full view. Anna watched every movement they made. She was putting out about as much heat as they were.

Anna reached down very casually and lightly pinched Minn's thumb on her left hand with two fingers. Minn didn't react. Anna slowly moved her two fingers up and down the thumb, stopping at the end and played around on the end with one finger. A couple of times she squeezed her fingers on Minn's thumb and once on the tip and pulled her hand back.

After a few moments she could see Minn jack his dick up and down lightly, occasionally going up to the top, playing with his dick head. His foreskin was planted under his ridge. Anna could see Tack pressing down inside her pussy well with two fingers in a nice rhythm. Minn was thrusting up.

After a time Anna noticed Minn was jacking his dick at the same time his fingers were pressing down. Occasionally she would wrap her hand around his dick head, pulling down and pressing down on the top just as his fingers bottomed in her pussy well. They were fucking. Not the right instruments and not the right depth but they were fucking. It was working. Once her pants were off she thought that would do it, maybe. She kept quiet.

Minn reached down to his hand and pulled it up off her pussy and moved it back to her stomach. Pausing for several breaths, she slid his hand and hers down inside her pants. She was right in the middle of her tuff. So was he. He had pubic hair under his fingers. Minn's hand slid back near his wrist so he had freedom of movement. She was just a passenger. He knew the territory, she let him lead the way. He played with her hood and the tip of her clit, lightly stroking. After a time he moved on down, spreading his fingers out and exploring every place he could get to. He felt the web fabric pull out of her pussy well.

Her pussy was open and he explored the entire cavity ending up circling the entrance to her vagina. She would love his tongue, he thought. His fingers were fully wet with her natural lube. He slid his hand back just slightly for position and plunged in with his middle finger and pulled back out.

She let out a resounding moan and lifted her hips up so high she almost threw him off the side of her hip. She had pulled her hand out, leaving him to it. Anna gasped and immediately put both her hands over her mouth. Minn had given her dad unrestricted hand access inside her pants. He slid his other hand under her to her butt crack, pressing his hand full on so his fingers were on her perennial. He lifted up with one hand while plunging into her vagina. Up and in, over and over. He didn't go too fast.

Anna was so happy she almost cried. She was thinking, 'take off your pants, take off your pants, take off your pants. . .'

Her dad kept this up for just two or three minutes and slowed and stopped. Pulling his hands out he moved up and said, "It's time for you to have an orgasm. Can I slip your pants off? I can replace them a little later." Pausing, he said, "Minn, I can tease you if you like? It'll be about what I did with mom. I'll hold back from going in your vagina but it'll feel like I am. It might give you a more intense orgasm. After that I can get fully on top like with mom, for just a few minutes. Anytime you want me to go on to your orgasm just say 'orgasm'. "

Minn was still breathing hard, looking at him, getting her thoughts back. She nodded and said, "Yes. . . ok, please." She was one turned on girl. She gave him a nice kiss. He moved between her legs and hooked his fingers on her pants and slid them down. She lifted her hips up and he slipped them under her buttocks and up and off her legs as she moved them up and together. He gave them to Anna. She and her mom winked at each other. Legs back down she tilted her hips up seductively so he could see clearly.

He saw her pussy for the first time. He clinched his muscles and his dick expanded just that little bit more. Her legs were open wide, knees up. She was finally fully necked. Thighs, butt, pussy clit, hips, stomach, belly button, breasts, lips. He could just settle down between her thighs and fuck her brains out. She wouldn't stop him. She would wrap her legs and hump. Anna was breathing just as heavy as they were.

He moved up, touching the back of her thighs with the front of his and she opened up more, her pussy fully wet. He dropped down and moved up under her thighs with his knees. He was really close in and his dick was jumping of its own accord. He noticed Anna with the butt pillow and he lifted her butt up and she slipped it under. Much better.

He wrapped a hand around the middle of his dick and pushed into her pussy well. Minn moaned noticeably, biting her lower lip, eyes closed. He rotated it around and up and down then pulled it down towards the bottom and pushed lightly against her vagina entrance. There was resistance. She must be tight. He started a mini thrust against her vagina and she soon joined, matching his movements. He could feel her vagina start to slide over the head, about half way. It took some effort. He loved her being so tight. After a few more thrusts he could feel her almost to his ridge, slowly opening.

He pulled up on his knees, her legs moving with him and leaned forward and down on the 'gentlemen's elbows' position, settling on her breasts, legs out. She wrapped her arms around his neck. His dick never moved from her vagina entrance. She wrapped her legs over his thighs, her heels on his butt. She could push him in levering her hips forward.

He looked in her eyes, his loins clinched tight for control, and pushed, just slightly. The head of his dick was exploding the nerve endings around her vagina entrance. It felt so good Minn wasn't sure she could stop. He pulled back slightly and went again. She pulled his head down next to hers with their cheeks together and the next time he thrust she levered her heels and pushed him in another quarter of an inch. His ridge was approaching fully in. She knew she was dilating so he could fit. There was no pain just unbridled pleasure all over her body.

She whispered 'orgasm' and when he pulled back he stopped. It was probably one of the most difficult things he would ever have to do. He whispered 'thank you' and rolled them over and he was on his back, Minn on top, with her legs out comfortably, straddling his hips. He reached down between and pulled his dick up and flattened it out under her. He said, "Plant your clit right on and have a nice orgasm. Don't be shy or hold back, it won't break." Anna, watching them, slid her hand down between her own legs to her clit.

Minn got her legs levered just right, moved so she was planted just down from the head and got into some serious clit fucking. She was still breathing hard from their mini fuck and she felt like it was still going on except now it was her clit and that was a lot more serious. She was planting her hips down hard with her face down, arms everywhere. She squeezed a breath out every time sounding like an almost grunt. She had been floating just below an orgasm since the first time he felt along her clit. She was flat out fucking his dick with her clit.

It didn't take long after all the preparation by her dad. Every muscle she had stated to clinch. Her hips and pelvis started to quiver as she slowly morphed from controlling to following. The pulses caused pauses and hard grinds as they came, one after the other. Her mind confused her muscle movement so it could pulse her vagina. The tiny fingers slated backwards on the walls moved in waves to move any semen in towards the cervix. She collapsed down, unable to stop the slow grinding into his dick.