Off to College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,024 Followers

Sometimes she moved her hips up too high and his dick head caught her bare clit going back which caused her to jerk forward again. He slid his hands on her buns and softly worked her hips with her. It had a calming effect and they fucked down together until she was finished. He hadn't thrust even once that he noticed.

She lay on him for several minutes before rolling off. She lay on her back, breathing a little strongly and just rested. She recovered as quickly as she could and got her breathing under control and turned over towards her mom. "Mom, it's his time. What do I do to his dick?"

Her mom just looked at her. Finally she got it and said, "You pretend you're a vagina. Play with his balls lightly, grasp his shaft like before. Pump up and down so it feels like he's going in and out. Keep the head moist. Use your lips and mouth to put pressure against the head. It's just like the tip of a clit. You can do two things a vagina can't, play with his head and ridge with your tongue and suck. If your mouth gets tired just slide your mouth down it and play. Minn, he might orgasm. If he does you have to be ready. If it's too much, let it out of your mouth and keep going. Don't stop until he's really done. It'll come in spurts."

Minn said, "I can do that." She moved down to his hips, her legs across her mom's. He wasn't expecting her and he raised up his head and both hands and watched. She gathered up his very hard dick and smiling at him, slid her mouth right over the top down below the ridge. He took a really big breath and settled back. He wasn't going to impede this in any way.

It wasn't going to take much for him to orgasm after what she did to it with her clit. She didn't play around with his balls, she grasped his shaft just above his sack. Moving her mouth up and down with her tongue doing its duty on the pee dimple and ridge, she jacked up and down grasping a little tightly. She put her other fingers down under his sack and pressed, circling. She read about that somewhere.

His eyes were getting glassy and his breathing was raspy. He couldn't believe his daughter was doing a number on him this dramatic. He couldn't hold back and started thrusting his dick, trying to keep it shallow. She rode him as he went. She went down as far as was comfortable for her mouth then up and clinched just below the ridge with her lips and then sucked, hard. She pummeled his pee dimple with her tongue. Sometimes opening it more by squeezing it with her lips and plunging in harder. She had a big dick in her mouth. She kept at it.

He let out a moderate Ahhhhhhh and let go with his first pulse. She felt it coming with her fingers down his shaft. It came out at a good clip and was soon followed by another. She swallowed and caught the next one with her tongue. She kept up the sucking in between and jacked with him. She stayed with him well past his orgasm. She was having a lot of fun with his dick and didn't want to stop just yet. He was still up about three-quarters and workable for her.

Anna watched the whole thing, every little detail. They had gotten each other so sex high if they hadn't gotten each other over the top they would have exploded about the same time anyway. She had actually seen a couple of porn things but never any sex like this. She was really feeling ready to go herself.

Minn finally let him go and moved back up and over to her pillow, next to her mom. Her dad looked at her shaking his head slowly and smiling and slipped over near her and held her hand. Her mom was holding her other hand. They all three chilled out for a while, some quiet conversation. Her dad said, "Where's your pants? I'll slip them back on."

Minn said, "Dad, for the rest of my life I'm never going to have pants on if you don't have pants on." Her dad squeezed her hand and that was that where pants were concerned. Her dad slipped out of bed and left. In a moment Minn did too. Her mom was content. She was so glad it got to this point. They were good together. It was working and Minn wasn't going off to College for almost six weeks. Minn came back first.

Her mom said, "Forgive me for asking but I just have to. I can't stand the suspense. Are you going to fuck?" Minn smiled and said, "No mom. I'm not going to fuck dad." After a pause she said, "He's going to fuck me. You guys probably don't know it but I'm a virgin. Don't tell him. I want dad to be the first and I want him to get it done. It's important." Then her dad came back.

He slid over next to Minn and settled down on his side, almost against her back. She knew from his first orgasm it took about twenty to thirty minutes before he was fully hard. And, after an orgasm he could go longer before another.

They had some family time, touching and talking. It was very nice. Minn was enjoying her mom's nude everything. Her dad was turned on some being right on Minn's nude everything, particularly his hips bumping hers occasionally, on purpose.

Minn reached her hand back and ran it down her dad's side, over his hips and pressed him in to hers and teased him with her bottom. He was poking her a little, mostly between her buns. She found his dick, almost up. She played with the head. Her dad played with her butt crack and down around her folds. She tended to move her buns up the bed when he did that. She also tended to pull her knees up a little in front of her too.

She whispered to her mom, "Do you have lube?" Her mom said 'sure, under the pillow'. Minn said, "I want you to give it to dad but I'll let you know when." Her mom nodded ok.

She had let go of his dick and moved her hand over on her stomach. Her dad was running his fingertips from her neck down her spine, through her butt crack and on under, finishing with a little flurry of teasing. Every time he did she got shivers throughout her hips. She was clinching her lower muscles then letting go.

She felt his dick playing with her butt crack, moving up and down. He was rotating his hips, pushing mildly. He pushed against her butt button occasionally driving her crazy. She really liked that, it was new. She would close her buns over him and pull her hips forward.

He put his hands under her buns and pressed up and she instinctively moved up higher, keeping her shoulders where they were. She was at an angle down to her dad's hips. A little while later he did it again and she moved up a little. She was bending at her knees and folding her legs up in front of her as she slipped up. His dick was playing lower, about at the perineum, sometimes his finger playing with her butt button. He was getting close.

Minn whispered to her mom, "Mom, give him the lube." Her mom reached under the pillow for it and, her hand shaking mildly, reached over to Tack and touched his shoulder. He reached up and got it. He didn't know if it was from Anna or Minn. He didn't care. His dick pushed out some pre-cum.

Her dad pulled her hips up again and she moved up more and kept going a little further. She could feel him change his angle, moving down and under. He thrust his hips and Minn felt the heat and pressure against her folds. It was almost a perfect position. Minn had shoved her lower leg under her moms and the top one draped over her waist. His legs had mingled with Anna's when he shifted and they rubbed ankles and feet. The three of them were almost a triangle.

He got some lube on his finger and spread it on top of the folds then some down in the well, rubbing into all the surfaces. He next put some around the entrance to her vagina and pushed it in as far as he could then did it again. He lubed the head of his dick and down the shaft about half way.

Her mom was reading her expressions and knew it was close. She was mindlessly playing with Minn's nipples.

Her dad pulled his pillow down out of habit. Her folds were opened some with her legs over and under her mom. Her dad opened up the folds and with his foreskin down under the ridge pushed down inside her pussy and let the folds cover the head. Anna could tell precisely when he did because his feet moved down against hers noticeably. She was thrilled. She moved her feet around so he had a surface to lever against. She would know every time he went in and out.

Minn opened her mouth wide and slowly closed her eyes. A man's dick was inside her pussy flaps for the very first time. She could feel the heat. She didn't know what to do so she just waited, not pushing down. If her dad hadn't had an orgasm recently he would have lost his load right then. He just stayed in that position savoring the feeling. He moved his hand up her leg and Minn found it and they locked fingers.

Her dad moved his hips a little, then back, and forward again. He did this four or five times. He got in about where he did before. She was tight. Anna had said she had no Hyman. He thought she might still be a virgin. Didn't seem like she should be this tight at her age. He started again.

Minn could feel him pressing against all the nerves around the entrance as he worked at it. She couldn't believe the fantastic erotic feeling. It was unbelievable. He held her hand a little tighter and pushed a little harder, feeling the sides of the entrance play around his head. He kept it up and felt the head may have dipped down in. Minn let out a wonderful 'Ohhhhhh' sound and pushed down and he was in to just below the ridge. She was really tight. Her dad continued to work it in, backing out almost fully and going back in to where he was. It got easier as her vagina dilated. He worked it in a little further.

He was in about three or four inches and continuing to thrust and expand her vagina. It was staying noticeably tight, all the way in. He could feel the pressure all around his shaft. He got about five inches in and settled down to a comfortable rhythm at that distance. It just felt so damn good. Occasionally he would push in further. If she was a virgin he wanted to be careful. There was no hurry. He was mindful of his first time with Anna.

With her leg over her waist her mom could see him going in. His hip was swiveling, pumping, his eyes closed. She was watching intently. He continued at a nice rate, a little further every few times.

The drag on the head going in was explosive and the tightness coming back was working his foreskin up and down a little. He could feel the ridge biting into her vagina wall. The lube was working in their favor, spreading through the vagina canal. Minn was pushing down more, in perfect rhythm with her dad. It was an absolutely perfect, stunning, exciting, erotic fuck.

He finally felt her buns spread just above his pubic bone. She was still tight and he didn't run into anything so far. His dick was in a world of its own. He was pressing almost fully in now, not trying to pound home. Her pussy lips were being pushed out and flattened by the base of his shaft, a large area of skin hitting a large area of her skin. He could do this for years.

Minn still had her eyes closed. She couldn't comprehend the level of sex she was experiencing. It was so new. She fucked him as hard as he fucked her. He kept thrusting, fully in and almost fully out, still fighting her tight vagina. It was only a little looser.

He was starting to drag his sack a little into her vagina, getting his dick in as far as he could. He was pounding lightly, trying not to. His rhythm picked up but not uncomfortable for him or her. He picked up her upper thigh, pulling it over his hip. She followed his moves, twisting over, fully opening. She had an unfettered view of his dick sliding in and out, slick with whatever. He shifted his hips in closer, clinching his butt muscles. He shifted a leg over her other thigh, keeping her in place. His thrusts became highly controlled and forced but she couldn't tell. It felt the same going in. He had his other hand wrapped around the thigh over him. She was pinned. She was his.

Anna had watched them play cat and mouse for almost an hour. She watched his hips rotating and his dick sliding down in. It was an incredible sexual experience. Then she caught the signs from his face movements. She had seen them hundreds of times. His eyes closed, fluttering a little, his lips pressed. His hips weren't loose like in a loving friendly fuck. When he was closing in on an orgasm he was all him. He was doing his job. His actions at this stage were instinctive, hundreds of thousands of years old.

Minn caught it a few moments later. She was close herself, it was too intense. She tried to hold off to be sure he could let go first but his dick was shaking her clit too much. They looked at each other just fleetingly then went off into their own world.

She pushed hard, opening up her vagina for him when her first blast hit, washing over her whole body. She came regularly after that. Her hips twitched uncontrollably and she sucked her vagina shut every time after the first one hit. She flailed out and grabbed his pillow and her mom's hand. Her throat was shut with the first two but she finally let go with a loud guttural sound, very unladylike.

He clinched the muscles under his balls, clinched his stomach pulling it back and pushed his dick out in front with force and held it fully in through his first. He could feel his seed spitting out and just after, he pulled back and went in again and held it until the seed passed again. He pulled hard on her thighs with both hands putting his head as close to the cervix as possible. It worked. Each of his testis manufactured 150 million sperm every 24 hours. This was his third orgasm and he put about 100 million where they belonged.

When they got some semblance of control back they fucked each other down, not wanting to quit. His dick never lost a bit of strength, it was still in a tight place. They all lay there breathing heavily. He let go of her thighs and wrapped his arms around her waist. She reached down and placed one of her hands on his head.

Anna wiped away a few tears, full of love.

*****

There won't be an ending to this story for some time to come.

Suburb
Suburb
1,024 Followers