Off to College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both of them had their hands up ready to slap the other. Each of them got a few good hits on the other as they went at it for a few minutes. While they were play fighting Madison’s right boob fell out of her dress. The two of them were bouncing back and fourth and I didn’t think either one noticed until Heather pointed it out by slapping it.

“You slapped my titty.” Madison said still having it out.

“Yeah so you slapped my ass, whatcha gonna do about it.”

I continued to watch as they play fought each other until they noticed I wasn’t joined in on the fun.

“You hold him down I’ll attack!” Heather shouted as Madison jumped on the bed to pin me down.

I was caught off guard as my daughter was on top of me. My dick was pressed hard against her barely covered pussy while her arms were gripped onto mine to hold me down and an evil grin on her face. The more I moved the more I felt myself rubbing against her pussy as she let out quite moans. Feeling my wife grab my feet I bucked as hard as I could nearly throwing my daughter off of me.

“Keep him down!” My wife shouted.

As I tried to get up Madi turned her body and had her knees on my elbows and her hands on my knees. Looking up I saw Madi’s pussy was only a few inches from my face. The more her legs were spread the harder it was for her little thong to cover her clean shaved pussy. While I laughed from my feet being tickled my body was trying to move as much as possible to get Madi off of me or get my wife to stop. Madi lost her footing as I bucked her around like a mad bronco and her now exposed pussy was right on top of my face as I nose slightly slide inside of her.

Both girls seemed to drunk to really notice what was going on as Madi didn’t immediately get off of me. As much as I didn’t want it to stop I had to play along and fight back. Grabbing Madi I moved her off of me then aimed my attention at my wife. She tried to make a run for it until I grabbed her and threw her onto the bed.

“Okay okay you got free it’s getting late we really should get some sleep.” Heather said laughing.

The two of them went to the bathroom to change while I changed in the room. First out was Madi as she joined me in bed wearing only a loose fitting grey nightgown. Her nipples were poking through clear as day. Shortly followed was my wife wearing one of my shirts and a pair of her underwear. The lights were off and I was sandwiched in between the two of them. Both girls rest their heads on me for the first few minutes until gradually we all fell asleep.

Not being able to sleep for too long I woke up around 3:00 am. Heather has rolled over taking some of the blanket with her and was facing away from Madison and me. Looking over at Madi I saw her nightgown had ridden up exposing her lower half. My breathing was getting heavy as my heart was pounding in my chest. Rolling over I pretended to be asleep as my hand slid under Madison’s nightgown towards her breasts. I figured if there was any chance of grabbing my daughter’s tits now was it.

Working my way up I felt the soft fatty flesh followed by her hard nipple. My eyes remained closed the entire time as I slowly fondled Madi. Her body remained still as my hands explored her body. Not being able to take it anymore I moved down her body and rest my hand on top of her pussy. The thin material was soaking wet as I rubbed along the top of it. Moving her panties to the side Madison’s legs slightly opened a bit wider making it easier to play with her.

My middle finger easily slide all the way inside of her. Pulling it out I added my ring ringer as well which was a slightly tighter fit but still slid inside of her pretty easily. Madison’s pussy was definitely wet from all the alcohol and being active all night. Taking my fingers out I slowly made circles around her clit. The small amount of pressure caused her hips to react and push against my fingers increasing the intensity

Looking at Madison’s face her eyes were still closed as her body was reacting naturally to my touch. The more intense it got the more her hips pressed against my fingers pressing into her. After teasing her clit for some time my two fingers slide back into her as deep as they could go. Hearing Madi let out a slight moan let me know she was enjoying herself.

Feeling my wife moving behind me caused me to stop what I was doing. My daughter’s hand moved on top of mine as if signaling me to continue. I lightly moved my fingers inside of Madi until I felt Heather roll over and her arm draped over me. Once my wife was spooning with me I knew playing with Madi was done. Pulling my fingers out I moved my hand close to my body. Madi rolled over as well and pressed her ass against my throbbing cock.

Taking my hand Madi placed in on her breasts and squeezed. The three of us were now spooning each other as my daughter was having me grope her while she was grinding on my cock. Shortly after we were all together Madi calmed down as the three of us fell back asleep.

It seemed as though no time at all passed after closing my eyes as the sun was already up. Getting up both Madi and Heather woke up shortly after.

“How did you guys sleep?” Heather asked.

“It was okay, I felt as though I was right there in a deep sleep but couldn’t quite get there.” Madison replied.

“If I would have had a little longer I feel as though it would have been a good night sleep.” I responded.

“Well I sleep fantastic.”

Madison went into the bathroom as her mother and I got dressed in the bedroom. As we stripped Heather saw my hard on and dropped to her knees.

“Good thing you didn’t have this last night other wise our daughter would have felt that pressed against her all night long.” Heather said smiling up at me before taking it into her mouth.

“Babe she is right there in the bathroom calm yourself.”

After I finished my sentence the shower turned on. This was a good indicator that we had plenty of time to fool around.

“You were saying?” She said stroking me.

As the Madison showered her mother lay on the bed with her legs spread open. Standing at the foot of the bed I pulled my wife closer by her thighs and slid my cock in her. Heather’s nails dug into the bed as I thrust into her. Watching her enjoy my cock was always a sight to see. Getting close we heard the shower stop only 7 mins into fucking.

“Damn her.” I said still thrusting into my wife.

“Fun’s over honey,” She said pulling away. “Get dressed before she comes out.”

Putting on my shorts and a shirt Heather wrapped up in a towel.

“I’m going to shower real quick before we go.” Heather said walking towards the bathroom.

“Guess I’ll get us some coffee.” I told her walking out the door. Unknown to me there was a coffee machine on our floor for just a dollar per cup.

Grabbing three cups I’ll filled them up and went back to the room. As I opened the door the first thing I saw was my wife bent over in her towel. Setting down the cups I quietly walked over and squeezed her ass.

“Eeek!” Madison squeaked jumping up surprised as she dropped her towel.

“Sorry Madi I thought you were your mother,” I said covering my eyes.

“Did you think I was mom last night too?” She asked taking a step forward. “What about I the car as your big hard throbbing dick pressed against me?”

“What are you talking about?” I asked trying to play dumb.

“Let me remind you.” Madison took my hand and guided it down her naked body.

Lifting her leg and resting it on the bed, Madison placed my hand on her pussy. My middle finger naturally reacted and started slowly sliding inside of her. Reaching up my daughter grabbed the back of my head and pulled me closer to give me a kiss. As our lips met, Madi’s other hand moved from mine and slowly stroked my now hard cock. We stopping kissing for a moment as I brought her closer to me. The only thing Madi could do was breath heavily into my ear before she spoke.

“It feels so good daddy.” Madi moaned into my ear as I slid my index finger inside of her as well.

Again I was cut short of anything as we heard the shower stop. Madi pulled away and put her dress on before her mother left the bathroom. Once she was out all she had on was a towel that matched the one Madison had dropped on the floor thanks to me.

Grabbing my coffee I took a sip as my wife got dressed. Within no time we were on the road again and because of how it was mapped out we were now only an hour away from Madison’s college. Heather offered to drive the last leg of the road knowing after Madi was gone the car would have more room. I sat in the backseat followed by my daughter. As she entered the car she had a devilish grin on her face.

Only a few minutes went by before Madi leaned forward as she usually did while in the car to change the station or fee the cool air. As she did I saw right up her dress and saw she wasn’t wearing any panties. Her pussy was still wet from me fingering her only moments ago. My heart was pounding as I could smell her sweet aroma. She sat back down and a few moments later I felt my phone buzz. Looking at my phone I saw it was a text from Madi.

“You better remove your shorts otherwise you will have to explain to mom why my pussy juice is all over them.”

She was right I could already feel a slight wetness on them after she sat back down. I felt this was going too far, Madison was my daughter. If I removed my shorts then it was a guarantee that I would slid inside of her. However if I didn’t then my shorts would be stained with me daughter’s pussy juice and there was no way Heather would miss that large white stain. Madi stood up one more time to adjust the radio and give me one last view of her soaking wet pussy. Being conflicted on what to do I acted on male instincts and pulled my shorts down right before she sat back down.

My cock stood straight up as my daughter slowly lowered herself onto it. Her pussy was much tighter than her mother’s as I felt my cock force it’s way into her tiny hole. Once I was all the way in she started to slowly rock her hips back and fourth then in a circular motion. Grabbing her waist I pushed her down just a bit more making her gasp.

“Everything okay back there?” Heather asked.

With out missing a beat Madison responded. “Doing just fine mom, I can’t believe we are almost there.”

The two of them continued to talk as Madi kept fucking me, just as her mother did before. Without warning Heather pulled the next exit and parked at what looked like an abandoned truck stop.

“Woah that coffee is going right through me. I’ll be right back you too.” She said getting out of the car and running into the bathroom.

Madi opened the door and stepped out then told me to do the same. Once I was out she lifted her dress and bent over into the back seat of the car. Seeing her bent over for me I guided my dick back into her and started thrusting as hard as I could. Hearing my daughter’s nails dig into the seats as I fucked her turned me on more than I ever thought it would.

“Fuck daddy that feels so good!” Madison moaned out loudly her legs began to shake from her orgasm. “Pull out daddy I can’t take any more.”

As she spoke I pulled her hair having her moan even louder as her whole body began to shake. I was close to cumming but knew I couldn’t cum inside my own daughter. After I pulled out Madi tried to catch her breath as she sat on the road by the side of the car. While I stroked my cock for my daughter she stuck out her tongue as I placed the tip at the entrance of her mouth. Once I stared to cum Madi wrapped her mouth around my cock and made sure to catch all of it.

Both my hands rested on the top of the car to keep my balance as Madi stroked my cock making sure to swallow every last drop. The two of us were breathing hard as she stood back up. Searching through one of her bags Madi found a pair of underwear and put them on just in case. A few minutes later her mother joined us back at the car and we were on the road again.

Arriving at the college was a sight to see. We checked Madison in and found her dorm room. Her roommate was a young female around her age and even helped us unpack the car. Before we knew it everything was unpacked and it was just about time to say bye to our daughter. She gave a hug and a kiss on the cheek to both of us before we left. Heather couldn’t stop crying on the way back to the car just like many of the other parents. A few tears rolled down my face as well as we drove off ready to go back home. Looking at my phone I saw I had an unread message from Madi.

“I’ll be home for the holidays.”

12