Off To Work We Go

Story Info
Our hero loses a bet… and more.
4.9k words
4.46
8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joexp
Joexp
57 Followers

I'd been showing off again, to the girls on our course that is. Not many boys in our company wanted to go on an assertiveness course. In fact not many people at all. But I always had difficulty in asserting myself. Always to shy and reticent. Anyway there were four of us in the course. Three girls - Louise, Lucy, Samantha - and me, and we'd met in Samantha's room to revise for the upcoming test at the end of the course. Apparently we had to sit some sort of silly exam to get our certificates.

I hadn't really wanted to. I mean those girls were a bit well... I don't know how to describe it exactly... Provocative, sexy, bossy.... All those things rolled into one, in their short skirts and their pink panties. Well I couldn't help seeing their panties. When a girl sits opposite you in a seminar in a short skirt you can't help looking up it can you?

I tended to show off in front of them, my knowledge that is, I think they were impressed. So I'd gone to Samantha's room to join the others.

They had been moaning on about the need to know things.

"It's just a question of memorising," I said, "then you can remember anything.

"There's one thing that's absolutely impossible to remember. Nobody can do it...," said Louise.

What was it nobody could do? I was sure whatever it was, I could do it, but let them chatter, I wasn't going to get dragged into one of Louise's little games. She was notorious for them.

"Fuck me!," said Samantha, it's her favourite expression and someday somebody will, "What is it that nobody can remember then Louise?"

"I thought everybody knew that Lucy," said Louise.

I wondered what on earth she was could mean. The value of pi to 27 decimal places? All the elements in the periodic table? No problem for me. But of course it was nothing as esoteric as that.

"Go on then tell us," said Lucy.

"The names of the dwarves in Walt Disney's Snow White."

The dwarves in Snow White! What was the girl going on about. Everybody knew the dwarves in Snow White. Of course I knew the dwarves in Snow White and I'd never even seen the film.

"Fuck me!" said Samantha.

"Don't be ridiculous," said Lucy.

"I'm not being ridiculous. Can you name them?"

"Well no," said Lucy, "what sort of a twerp do you think I am, but I bet there's plenty who can."

"Do you now. Well I'll tell you what. If anyone here can name all the dwarves in Snow White I'll take all my clothes off, stand on the table and sing the national anthem to the tune of Jingle Bells."

"You never would."

"Want to bet?"

"Come on girls," said Lucy, "one of you must be able to do it. Joe wants to see Louise in her birthday suit!" and they all looked over at me and burst out laughing. I turned red.

"There you are," said Louise, "told you, told you."

She was the sort of girl who could be really annoying, loud, bossy, a know-all. I suddenly realised how I could get my own back on her. I did know the names of all those stupid dwarves. Of course I did. She'd said 'If anyone here can name all the dwarves', well I was there! She might only have meant the girls but...

"I can name all the dwarves..." I blurted it out without even thinking. That would really give her a scare. Of course I wouldn't make her take all her clothes off, well, I mean, it isn't the sort of thing you do is it? But I would make her sing the national anthem to the tune of Jingle Bells. Then perhaps I might get some peace and quiet for study. Girls get the better of me! No way! I'd show them.

"Oh ho!" said Lucy, "he does want to see you in the altogether Lou!"

"But I wasn't talking about him," bossy Louise was starting to look scared, "I was talking about us. He knows everything. So he keeps telling us."

"Come on Lou. You said 'anyone here'. We all heard you, didn't we girls," they all agreed, "you can't back out now!"

Poor old Louise looked like she'd been punched on the nose. She didn't know I wouldn't make her do it.

Lucy turned to me, "Do you really mean it?" she said.

I blushed again. My stupid bashfulness was reasserting itself. I remembered my appraisal, the one that had persuaded me to go on the course in the first place. 'Joe must overcome his bashful nature' it had said, 'He must stand up to the girls'. Well here was a chance to assert myself not let myself be bossed around by girls.

"Of course," I replied.

"Fuck me!" said Samantha.

"Come over here," said Lucy, "up on the table with you both. Shoes and socks off mind. We don't want to scratch the table," Louisa kicked off her shoes and I took mine off and then my socks. Well the girl called Lucy had told me to, so I had to follow suit didn't I?

Louise, looking distinctly nervous climbed up, so I thought I'd better follow.

Lucy cleared her throat as if preparing herself for an announcement.

"A challenge!" she announced, "Louise has challenged Joe to recite the names of the seven dwarves in Walt Disney's Snow White. The loser to strip naked and sing the national anthem to the tune of Jingle Bells!"

The loser to strip naked!, What did she mean 'the loser'? Did she mean I had to strip naked if I couldn't do it? That wasn't what I had meant at all. It wasn't supposed to be a bet I might lose.

"Agreed Louise?" she asked.

"Yes. I suppose," muttered Louise.

"Agreed Joe?"

"Er... Well I didn't mean..."

"Didn't mean what..."

"Didn't mean I..." my voice tailed away.

"What! You're not scared of losing are you?"

What if I lost! But of course I wouldn't lose. And even if by some strange quirk I did, I could just walk away. I looked at Louise. She could see she was going to lose. She didn't know I wouldn't make her do it. It would be great to make her squirm. I tried to look confident.

"Of course not," I said.

"So you accept the challenge? Loser to strip naked and sing the national anthem. What a great bet!"

"Well er... Yes... of course..."

"Completely in the nude and we'll hold you to it!"

"Well... I... er..."

"So you're not confident? You don't really know?"

"Of course `I do"

"Good. That's agreed then."

"Yes... we'll... I suppose so..."

A great cheer went up.

"Great," said Lucy grinning from ear to ear. She was quieter than Louise, shorter, dark with oddly blue eyes and a strangely dominant persuasive personality for such a slight thing, "Right you two. Get yourselves undressed."

"What!"

What did she mean 'Get yourselves undressed'?

"Strip down to your undies. This is a stripping bet. You do know the rules of a stripping bet don't you?"

I didn't know any rules about stripping bets. Stripping bets belonged to a different world from the one I moved in. They belonged to the world of those sexy, bossy girls. This hadn't been meant to be a bet in the first place. I had just been going to make the annoying Louise squirm for a bit.

"Well..."

"Let me remind you then. In a stripping bet the contestants, for want of a better word, both have to strip to their undies. And if they lose they don't get their clothes back till they've paid up. It stops them backing out on the bet. You did know that didn't you?"

"Of course," I lied. I hadn't known any such thing, but I didn't want to seem like some sort of naive nerd, even though I was one.

"You weren't intending to back out if you lost were you?"

"Well... Er... Of course not."

"Come on then boys and girls. Down to your undies. You'll be quite respectable. Won't you Joe?"

I nodded. Oh no! I'd committed myself to appearing in..... How in earth had I got myself into this mess with one silly chance remark. Somehow I couldn't see a way out. It wasn't as if I was being picked on by Lucy, being bossed about or anything, it was something we both had to do, even if it did mean I couldn't just refuse to pay up if I lost.

But... Oh heck...

I was wearing girls knickers. Not that I have a thing about girls' knickers. They're more comfortable. That's why I wear them. Honestly. They support your... Well your dangly bits... And they're a bit... A bit... Well sexy aren't they?

Still, there was no way I could lose, so I would explain, they would understand, it didn't matter. Best get it over with quickly. I took off my shirt; I was so embarrassed, I'd just have to take off my trousers and get on with it. Blushing furiously I pulled them down and handed them to Lucy. I was trembling from head to foot. Standing there in nothing but my little girly panties. There was no way out. I'd just have to recite the names and get away as soon as possible.

"Fuck me!" said Samantha when my trousers came off, though I suppose it was an expletive not an offer.

"You're wearing Sam's panties," said Louise, "Well not Sam's actual panties, I suppose, I mean the same sort. Cotton 'Hello Kitty' panties. The same sort Samantha wears!"

"They're.. They're unisex..." I stammered.

"They're the same as Samantha wears."

"No they're not. Hers are pink..." I stuttered to a halt.

"How do you know that!"

"I just caught a glimpse... Accidentally... I mean..." It was no good. I'd given myself away, "they might be the same style as Samantha wears. With a little kitten on them. Well she flashed her knickers at me once... And they did look comfortable... So I thought I'd try them. And what about Louise. She's not stripped down to her undies!"

She hadn't moved. Lucy had noticed this too.

"You are wearing undies aren't you Lou..."

Louise's mouth dropped open.

"...Louise! You're not wearing undies! Well we'll have to let you off that then. I trust you. I'm sure Joe will."

"But..." I started to say, I'd caught a glimpse of her knickers, she was wearing her pink ones, but I couldn't say it... I couldn't say I'd peeked up her skirt.

"But what?"

"Er... nothing. Of course I trust Louise," well I wouldn't make her strip would I?

I waited for Lucy to tell me I could get dressed again. But there I was stranded in my girly knickers standing on the table. Somehow I was in nothing but my panties and Louise was fully dressed.

"Well girls, how long will we give him to name all these dwarves?"

"But..." I stammered, nobody had said anything about a time limit.

"Well we can hardly give you all day to answer, can we?"

"Well no, but..." I wasn't allowed to get any further.

"So girls, how long would be fair."

"Thirty seconds," said Samantha.

"Thirty seconds.." I blurted out. That was no time at all.

"I think you're right there Joe. We have to be fair. Thirty seconds isn't long enough. A minute, that's plenty time to recite seven names isn't it"

"Well yes, but..."

"Good that's settled then. Start counting down Sam."

"But..." I didn't get any further.

"Fifty-nine, fifty-eight, fifty-seven..."

The countdown had started. I had no chance to argue further. I was standing on a table wearing nothing but a pair of cotton panties and I had sixty seconds, no fifty-five seconds to think of the names of those wretched dwarves.

How on earth had I got myself into such a mess.

*******************

A good prank needs a lot of setting up you know. It needs careful planning. It needs a knowledge of human nature, and it needs to be carried off with confidence.

The victim has to be tempted in with an irresistible bait, and once he is in there you snare him in your noose and watch him squirm as first he is deprived of his clothes and then of his dignity.

It doesn't always work. Of course not. But when it does there's nothing quite like having a man by the balls and naked under your heel, metaphorically speaking of course, and digging those sharp stiletto heels into his private parts (still speaking metaphorically, though you never know).

So I'd carefully planned the prank for the last night of our course. The victim was the silly nerd. Joe the show off. The only boy on the course. The obvious victim. After all he deserved it, always peeking up our skirts, as if we wouldn't notice!

He'd look good with no clothes on. No point in getting him naked if he didn't - naked and embarrassed. We'd have him by the metaphorical balls with his privates on display by the end of the evening. Then we might think about the stiletto.

The prank we were going to use was 'The Disguised Bet' and the bait was going to be seeing the lovely Lou in the altogether. Not that there was ever any chance of that! No bloke, especially a nerd, could resist the chance to make a girl like Louise take all her clothes off. So all we needed was a bet that he thought he would be certain to win and then make sure he lost.

A list to recite so best for this. The seven dwarves is top of the list because most people think they know them till they try to remember them, but if he hadn't bitten at that one, we could follow up with Santa's reindeer, or pi to seven decimal places, or the first row of the periodic table. There was bound to be one of them he thought he knew, and the temptation of Louise in her birthday suit would do the rest.

As it happened he took the bait first time. The seven dwarves it was. Then we had to play the switch, when it moves from being a joke to a proper bet. Here a knowledge of human nature, and the natural superiority of woman come to the fore. With the bait dangling before him he is made to stand on the table in his undies and that metaphorical noose is slipped over his balls.

In his case there was a big surprise in store for us. His love of girly knickers went further than peeking up skirts. He was actually wearing a pair, exactly the same as Lou's. Unisex he's said! Oh yes! Pull the other one. Well I'd be putting the noose round both of his and pulling hard. He'd be nicely aware of how little they covered and how clearly the outline of his penis could be seen.

And when he was standing there embarrassed and vulnerable in his little panties and nothing else. Snap! The noose tightens. Sam had been going to give him thirty seconds, but I thought why not give him a sporting chance, he had a minute and the noose tightening round his balls all the time. Metaphorically speaking. You start counting down. There is no way out now. You have him by the balls and he is going to have to try and remember those names.

***********

You know it is really easy to remember things when you are sitting relaxed under no pressure. Under those circumstances I could have rattled off those dwarves in no time

But this was different. I'd made a chance remark about being able to name those dwarves and somehow I'd been made to stand on a table in my panties and been given fifty-five, no fifty-four seconds to remember all those names. My mind had gone a blank. I felt almost naked already. I always prefer a comfortable tight fitting little pair of panties best. Well my privates, their quite... Well they need good support... And the panties weren't really that respectable, I was sure the outline of my... well I'm quite well developed... must have been clearly visible.

Fifty-three, fifty-two...

Oh no! I'd better start trying to think.

"Sleazy... No not Sleazy, Sneepy. No, no Sleepy and Sneezy! That's it..."

Forty-eight, forty-seven.

"And Doc." There was Doc. And the stupid one. What was he called Crappy.. Slappy..

Thirty-eight, thirty-seven...

The chanting was confusing me. Nearly thirty seconds gone and I'd only got three.

"Happy. That's it! Happy". I'd got four. And then there was... I was getting there now. The names were coming back.

Thirty, twenty-nine.

Plenty time still. I was going to win!

"Gropey, Dumpy..." I said

How many was that? Was that them all? Sleepy, Sneezy, Doc, Happy, Gropey. Dumpy... That was six. There was one more. What was it? My mind had gone blank.

Twenty-one, twenty...

I looked at the girls. They were killing themselves with laughter.

"What are you laughing at? I've got six. I'm nearly there!"

"No you're not," said Lucy, "you got two wrong."

Sixteen, fifteen...

Oh my gosh. Who had I got wrong.

"Sleepy, Sneezy, Doc. Gropey... No! Not Gropey and Dumpy, Dopey and Grumpy. There's just... Just..." I couldn't think of the last one. I went through them all in my head.

Nine, eight, seven...

Slappy, no Happy, Grumpy... There was another one.

Six, five...

I couldn't think, not with that counting. I couldn't think.

Four, three..

I gave up. My mind had gone blank.

Two, one and... Out!

*********

Snap and pull. The noose which had been dangling round his privates (metaphorically speaking) had pulled tight. I had him by the balls and he wasn't going to get away.

He looked round in horror.

"Louise wins the bet," I grinned at him, "are you going to pull your panties down or shall I?"

"No, no please!" he stammered, "I wouldn't have made Louise do it. Honestly. I wouldn't."

Like we were going to believe that, or even if it mattered.

"Would you like me to pull them down?"

Maybe it was a bit cruel asking him to make the choice, but it was fun.

"No," he babbled, "Please no," I do so love it when the victim starts blubbing and tries to escape. There is no escape of course. He is trapped as surely as if a real noose had tightened round his balls and is holding him fast.

"Bashful," he suddenly blurted out.

"Are you?" I asked, "you've certainly gone red enough. But you'll be even redder soon."

"No, no! It's Bashful. The last Dwarf. It's Bashful!"

"That's right."

"Can I go then? I got all the dwarves? Can I go? Please. Please. Please."

"Ask nicely. Say 'Please Miss. Can I go Miss'."

I do so love it when they beg.

********

I'd lost! I'd lost. And now Lucy said she would pull my panties down and make me sing the national anthem in the nude. But I couldn't. I must couldn't. I was just too...

Then suddenly I remembered. I was too bashful, and that was the last dwarf.

"It's Bashful," I said, "I got it. Can I go please Miss?"

"You can go whenever you like," she said, "the door's there."

I could go! I could go! They were letting me go!

"Thank you Miss. Thank you, can I have my clothes back please Miss?"

"Your clothes? Of course not. They're forfeit if you don't pay up. Don't you remember? But don't let that worry you. You can walk out that door now in your little panties, go down to reception, and explain to the nice girl on the desk why you've got locked out your room wearing nothing but a pair of girly knickers."

"I can't do that!" and indeed I couldn't. It would be more than embarrassing. The hotel lobby would be packed.

"Well then. Do you want me to pull your nice little panties down for you then?"

She was actually making choose.

"I tell you what," she said, "you can wrap a towel round yourself while I pull them down."

"Will that fulfil the bet then?"

"Of course"

Relief flooded over me. I was going to be allowed to wear a towel.

"Please, please, yes," I said

*********

Of course I didn't let him go. Despite his bluster and bravado. I told him he could walk out if he wanted to, but he'd have to down to reception in his panties.. No chance of him doing that of course.

He blubbed and he begged, but that invisible noose was round his balls and he couldn't get away.

He wasn't going to do as he was told though, so I pulled the old towel trick.

"If you like you can wear a towel while I pull your panties down."

And he fell for it. Of course the words 'while I pull your panties down' are the important ones.

I do so love it when they find themselves standing there in the nude,

He could only stand there shaking, face crimson, knees trembling as his panties descended round his ankles and I whipped the towel away revealing...

"Fuck me!" said Samantha, too bloody true!

******

So I let Lucy hold the towel round me as I wriggled the panties down. I only had the silly national anthem to sing and they'd let me go.

Then a dreadful thing happened, a soon as I'd kicked the panties off Lucy whipped the towel away leaving me completely in the nude, they could see everything. And when I say everything I mean everything.

Joexp
Joexp
57 Followers
12