Off To Work We Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd always been embarrassed by it. It had been such a little one when I was a teenager, didn't start growing till quite late, then it seemed like it wouldn't stop.

And I always keep myself smooth. It's so much more comfortable when you have a couple of hefty danglies. You see that's why I like to wear those tight panties, because they give good support and you need good support when you have a pair like mine. They didn't seem to stop growing either.

*******

I heard the girls gasp. It was the biggest willy I'd ever seen, and I've seen a few in my time, and dangling with them, what looked like a couple of cannonballs.

Fuck me!

He was shaved completely smooth. They were as bald as a pair of billiard balls. And looked as big.

My eyes must have opened as wide as dinner plates.

"Sorry," he said and his face was so red it would have glowed in the dark.

"I think you have something to sing," I said, "and since you've put on such a good show," he went even redder if that was possible, "you can sing it to the proper tune,"

He started off, his voice quavering as he trembled with some and embarrassment.

In the old days, that is to say before I was born, I remember reading that everybody used to stand to attention whenever the national anthem was sung.

Perhaps that was why it happened. I like to think it might have been.

*********

They'd gasped, they'd giggled, they'd roared with laughter. That's the effect seeing my willy has on people. It's not quite the nine inches of legend, but it's not far short.

My knees were trembling, my face was burning, and they were going to make me sing.

I would have to get through it somehow.

And then it happened. It was being seen nude by all those girls. It was the embarrassment you see. It must release some hormone or something. It makes you aroused. I could feel my willy starting to swell, to grow, to stand. By the end of the third line it was as hard as a rock and completely vertical. And I was still only half way through.

*********

His cock had gone up. All the way up. Standing to attention like a mini Eiffel Tower and twice as big. I could see it throbbing as he stumbled through the verse. I could see those two smooth billiard balls starting to contract.

It wouldn't take much.

It would take very little.

It was time to pull on the string round his balls. Metaphorically speaking of course.

Or perhaps not.

********^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I stood there burning with shame as I staggered to the end of the national anthem. It would have been embarrassing enough, standing on a table with no clothes on, but I could feel my penis was erect and that is the ultimate humiliation.

"Please," I stammered to Lucy, "Please, can I have my clothes back now..."

"Sorry..."

"Can I have my clothes back please. I've sung the national anthem."

"That was only the first verse."

"But I only know the first verse. Nobody every sings the other verses."

"Look here. You lost a bet. You'd have made poor Louise sing every verse in her birthday suit if you'd won. You thought you were so clever. You thought you'd make the poor girl strip naked just so as you could ogle her with no clothes on, as if you hadn't spent enough time peeking at her knickers. Well, you lost, so now you have to pay up. Second verse please."

"But I don't know the second verse."

"Well you should have thought of that before you thought up this bet. Now your going to have to pay a forfeit."

"A forfeit?"

"Of course. You know the rules of stripping bets don't you?"

"Well I...," I had no idea of the rules, but I couldn't admit to that.

"If the loser fails to pay up, and you have signally failed to pay up, they have to pay a forfeit."

"Yes, of course," what on earth was I going to have to do? Sing another silly song? At least I could feel my penis throbbing. Hopefully it might stop if the forfeit didn't involve the national anthem.

"What forfeit?"

**********

We had debated whether we should try and make him perform for us... And you know what I mean by perform!

We were going to let him off with the song, but then you see he'd been peeking up our skirts again that evening. It had been hilarious when he hadn't been able to admit he'd seen Lou's pink knickers. And it

became clear he made a habit of it when we found that...

"Fuck me!" said Samantha, picking up his panties, "these don't just look like my knickers, they ARE my knickers."

"What!"

"They disappeared the last time he was here, indicating our naked victim. I wondered where they'd got to. Unisex my arse! He pinched my knickers and he's been wearing them!"

That did it! He would have to perform now. It was a suitable punishment when all was said and done.

*************

When I'd seen Samantha's knickers just lying there, the first time I'd visited her room that is, I thought she was probably just throwing them out. I mean who leaves their panties just lying in the bathroom floor?

And they'd looked really comfortable, so I thought - well if she doesn't want them it will save me buying a pair. I won't get the funny looks from the girl in the lingerie shop...

"I just... Just found them...."

The girls didn't sound convinced...

"You're going to have to do a special forfeit," said Louise.

"Special..." my mouth went dry. I was naked. I was in their power. My cock was rigid. What were they going to make me do? "Special? What do I have to do."

"Fuck me!" said Samantha.

"And me..."

"And me..." I said pulling on the noose I'd slipped round his balls, a real one this time. Well we couldn't have him escaping could we.

*******

He performed well in the end. Although we didn't all choose the same end. After all a girl deserves a good seeing to after a night revising, and he had the biggest one I've ever seen, and after watching him perform on Lou and Sam I knew I was going to get the seeing to I deserved.. I'd found that regular tugs on the string round his balls kept him at it very successfully.

So our victim had a little treat to make up for his embarrassment. But he had to have a little final punishment as well. After all he had been wearing Samantha's knickers.

*********

I knocked nervously on the door at Mrs Carmichael's, shivering with the cold, after all I could hardly get the bus back and I'd had to sneak back the long way to avoid being seen. I glanced round nervously. If any of the neighbours peeked out their window, even that time of night, they'd get a shock.

After what seemed like an eternity the door opened slightly and Mrs Carmichael peered round the door. Her jaw dropped and her eyes opened wider and wider as they scanned every inch of my naked body, resting finally on my impressively erect penis.

"Fuck me!" she said, grabbing hold of the string that was tightly fastened round my privates and pulling me into the house.

Oh heck! I was in for a long night.

12