Off World Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,781 Followers

*********

After Nova and Rob dressed, without any more peeking, Nova picked up the map again. "Did you notice this other glowing spot, Rob," she asked pointing to something at the far edge of the map. "It says 'Adventure House.'"

Rob took the map from her and studied it. "I have a feeling -- don't ask me how, I just do -- that we need to go there to get shelter. We don't want to keep running into cavemen, and maybe there are even some bad ass apex predators, so a house would be great."

"You know, I have the same feeling about the house," Nova replied. "It's really eerie; almost like mental telepathy or something."

"If the scale on this map is right it looks like we'll have to camp out tonight -- it's starting to get dark and there's no way we should travel at night. There looks like some rocky areas up ahead -- let's see if there's something there suitable to camp at," Rob said.

They found a rock formation with at least some protection on three sides and stopped there. They found a double air mattress in Rob's backpack and a small compressed air canister in Nova's. Rob's pack also contained three folded triangular metal devices that had switches on them and the words "warning system" engraved on them.

"Do you have any idea why we seem to have all of the right equipment in our backpacks?" Rob rhetorically asked. "We're not any closer to figuring out what's going on than we were three or four hours ago when I woke up next to the path."

Nova shrugged her shoulders. "I really don't have a clue. Do you know what those three devices are?" she asked pointing to the metal devices which Rob had unfolded.

"Let's test them out," he responded. They played around with them for a few minutes and noted that when a switch on each of them was turned on an LED lit up on the devices and another LED lit up on Rob's metal sleeve.

Nova figured it out before Rob did. "I think that you set these out some distance from where we're camping and if an intruder comes by then activate something on your sleeve."

Rob smiled. "I think that you're right -- let's test it."

Rob set up the devices on a perimeter with Nova on the other side of them, turned them on, sat on the inflated air mattress, and then Nova went past them. Rob's sleeve sent a small electrical shock into his forearm. Nova tried it again, this time leaping higher than the tops of the devices while moving past them. It made no difference; Rob still got the minor shock.

Both Nova and Rob were pleased but then Nova happened to look up into the sky just as a cloud passed over them. "Holy shit!" Nova exclaimed despite the fact that she never swears aloud as she pointed upward.

Rob turned to look. Visible in the sky were three moons, none of which looked like the moon on Earth, and all different sizes. "No wonder all the plants here look so weird and there are cavemen," Rob whistled. "We're on another planet."

Nova felt faint, and almost collapsed; Rob grabbed her and sat her down on the air mattress. Nova looked at him with a tear in her eye. "Do you think that we'll ever see our families again?" she asked him.

Rob put his arm around her and said "I don't know why I feel this -- but just like I feel that we should go to that house I think that this arrangement is temporary -- but I still have no clue what the purpose of it is. Let's eat some of the things that look like energy bars in our backpacks and then try to get some sleep.

They did.

**************

It was fortuitous that they had the warning system because just before it got light outside Rob was awakened by an electrical spark on his forearm. He shook Nova awake and pointed at his sleeve. She knew what it meant.

Rob turned on his ES, crouched, and withdrew his sword from the scabbard lying on the ground next to him. He could make out two humanoid shapes about ten yards from him and fuzzier other shapes behind them. This time there were no words exchanged -- Rob fiercely attacked.

Nova hid behind a rock hoping that Rob could repeat his victory of the day before. After three minutes of grunting, clanging, and groaning Rob sought her out.

"What happened?" Nova asked him.

"Apparently they travel in groups of six, because again there were a half dozen of them. It was a little harrier than yesterday because I couldn't see them too well but the electronic shield works on the side too so even though I didn't see some of them approaching on my side they weren't able to inflict any damage. They're all dead. Let's pack up and get out of here."

Before Rob turned to pack Nova pulled his head toward her, kissed him on the cheek and said "Thank you -- you saved me again, paladin." Then looking at him as more light was emerging she said "You're splattered with blood again. Let me wipe you off with my towel."

Rob stood still as Nova carefully wiped off as much splatter as she could. Afterwards she threw the towel down on the ground and said "I'm not bringing this with me -- hopefully the house has clothes, towels, and bedding."

By the time that they were packed up there was enough light to see properly and off they went.

*********

Rob and Nova stopped for several breaks and drinks of water on their way to the house, not really stopping to eat but consuming energy bars as they walked. They estimated that it was about six or seven hours before they got to the house. When they got there they couldn't approach the house because there was some sort of an energy field surrounding it. They looked at the map and saw some symbols next to the house designation. "Those symbols look to be the same as next to buttons on the side of your metal sleeve," Nova pointed out.

"You're right," Rob smiled. Rob pushed buttons on his sleeve adjacent the symbols, the energy field dissipated, they walked through a gate, and then Rob pushed the buttons again and the energy field re-energized.

"Cool," Nova chuckled.

When they got into the house they couldn't believe it. It was huge! It contained a large workout area with all sorts of equipment, a large shower stall, and a massage table. The space also included three different rooms that said "Holographic Sports Instruction," "Holographic Dance Instruction," and "Holographic Art Instruction," respectively on plaques next to them. There was a kitchen, a large bathroom, a four seat theater with a large screen TV, and two bedrooms.

The two bathrooms, one next to the exercise room and the other between the bedrooms, had towels and toiletries. The bedrooms had changes of clothes that fit Nova and Rob. Although there were a number of different outfits for both, all of the outfits were basically the same as the shorts and tops that were in their backpacks, with a few different artistic elements. The kitchen was fully stocked with what sure seemed like food, even if not identifiable as comparable to that on Earth.

The first thing that they did was to shower, one in each bathroom, and change outfits placing their soiled clothes in what was clearly a laundry room although the single appliance in it didn't look like any cleaning equipment on Earth.

The first night Nova and Rob went to bed early in their own rooms. After breakfast the next morning they found a note on the big screen TV telling them that information about all aspects of the house was one channel 1, with movies on several other channels -- obviously there was no broadcast or cable TV. They were fascinated by the operations of the three hologram rooms that the TV provided tutorials for.

Nova, with Rob's help, tried all three hologram rooms the first day, in addition to working out with Rob. Nova was having trouble believing what was possible with the hologram room instructions; her ambitions as a young girl to be athletic, a dancer, and an artist now all seemed possible.

However, Nova was having a problem. She found Rob virtually irresistible. He had saved her from cavemen, like a knight in shining armor, twice, his looks were the most appealing she had ever seen, and his entire persona and the way he treated her made her weak in the knees. Every time a lascivious thought passed through her brain she tried to think of her husband Royce and her three kids -- but that only worked for a short time. She was feeling increasingly guilty for not pining away for her husband, or spending every waking minute missing her kids -- but that just wasn't happening.

After dinner the second night, since both were tired from a long day working out and spending at least two hours in each of the hologram rooms, they were watching a movie. Rob was unusually quiet. Finally Nova asked "Is something wrong Rob?"

Rob sighed, stared at her like a lion might a gazelle, and then stood her up and held her shoulders mostly arms' length from him. "Nova, I'm very sorry but I'm incapable of controlling myself around you. Something has happened to me since we've been on this unknown planet; I'm at least three times more sexually charged than at any other time in my life and I'm more sexually attracted to you than any other woman in my life."

Nova felt an electric charge go through her body. Only a fleeting image of her husband and kids stopped her from pushing herself into Rob's arms and planting a passionate kiss on him as she felt her crotch get wet.

"I know that you would never cheat on your husband -- and I would feel guilty if I caused you to -- therefore I'm going to rape you. You will have no control of the situation therefore there is no reason for you to feel guilty. I expect you to struggle but please don't too much because I would feel awful if I hurt you."

Then Rob whipped a pair of fur-lined handcuffs from his pocket, clamped one cuff on one of her wrists, and then lifted Nova into his arms with her arms pinned to her sides and carried her into his bedroom.

Nova felt obligated to resist and say "No, please don't rape me," but in reality her heart was beating with excitement and she was more ready and willing to be fucked than at any other time in her life. Rob ran the handcuffs' chain through openings in his sturdy metal headboard then placed the second cuff on her other wrist. Rob produced a scissors and cut Nova's top off, then pulled down her shorts and panties. All the while wide-eyed Nova felt obligated to moan "Please don't rape me Rob."

Rob tore off his shirt and dropped his shorts and boxers. Nova now got a good look at his uncut cock; angry it looked impossibly long and thick. "Holy shit, will that thing even fit in my vagina?" she thought to herself as her eyes got wider and wider.

Then Rob attacked her pussy with his lips, tongue, and fingers. It was only seconds after his tongue first touched her clitoris when Nova had her first orgasm -- powerful enough to cause her to reflexively buck upwardly forcing her clit into Rob's mouth. Once her clit was in his mouth Rob sucked it causing her to almost black out in ecstasy.

After another, separate, climax from Rob's oral attack on her pussy it was like a swamp it was so wet. Then Rob moved the hooded head of his cock into place over her moist slit and gently pressed inwardly.

Penetration of Nova's pussy by Rob's cock was slow and deliberate; each centimeter of penetration caused a powerful electrical charge to sweep across Nova's entire body. Once Rob was essentially completely buried he started pumping in and out, each inward pump accompanied by a loud grunt.

After only seconds all of Nova's circuits were fried. She recognized that she was instinctively pulsing her pc muscles and occasionally bucking upwardly, and was consciously trying to say "no, no, no," for appearance purposes but she really had no idea what she was really saying. When Rob ejaculated a river of cum into her with a final brash grunt she blacked out temporarily from the sheer intensity of the orgasmic overload of her nerve endings from head to toe, not just at her crotch.

When Nova regained awareness Rob was still ensconced in her while he nibbled on one nipple and lightly twisted the other. Nova had never felt such an overwhelming sensation of euphoria before. When Rob stopped sucking on a nipple her lips met his and they kissed until Rob's member finally went flaccid and he withdrew.

Rob uncuffed Nova, put her under the covers while spooning her, and put a hand on one of her tits as they fell into an almost immediate deep slumber.

While Nova slept soundly blissful thoughts continued to cascade through her subconscious repeating Rob's defense of her against the cavemen, his oral attack which resulted in the swiftest orgasm of her life, and the unbelievably intense stimulation of every nerve ending in her body as Rob's massive cock pistoned in and out of her vagina.

Suddenly Nova was awakened by activity at her crotch. It was apparent that Rob was stroking her pussy lips, and occasionally inserting a finger. One insertion elicited a long low moan from Nova, which was quickly followed by removal of the finger and insertion of Rob's phallus.

The second copulation of the evening was entirely different than the first although equally pleasurable. This time instead of a short intense overload of all of Nova's senses by the sexual equivalent of a Fourth of July fireworks show like the first fuck, when Rob ejaculated into her this time the climax was peaceful but extremely protracted. It likely was a good twenty minutes before her climax dissipated entirely and Nova re-entered her euphoric dreamland.

***********

Over the ensuring days a rapist and his conquest never got along better in the history of mankind. Nova and Rob were entirely playful -- almost giddy -- in their interactions with each other, and were as kind, considerate, and helpful toward each other as was humanly possible. This was despite the fact that every day there were three "rapes."

The first rape of the day occurred after they strenuously exercised (one day focusing on upper body muscles, the next on lower body muscles) and Rob gave Nova a forty five minute sensual massage which always had a "happy ending," despite Nova's plea of "Please don't fuck me Rob," the only time that she used a swear word aloud.

The second "rape" of the day occurred at bedtime in one of many different positions, even sometimes including cowgirl or reverse cowgirl when Nova was "forced" by Rob to ride him. The third "rape" always occurred in the middle of the night and resulted in both parties becoming more sanguine than at any other times in their lives.

There were sometimes when Nova stared longingly into Rob's eyes and desired to utter the three words that she didn't want to express but that were true, the first being "I" and the last "you." However, each time she got out the first word Rob would put his finger over her lips, smile, and say "Shhh; don't say anything."

In addition to their highly mutually rewarding sexual exploits Rob and Nova both progressed spectacularly in gaining skills in all three hologram rooms. By the time that they had been in the Adventure House, or its adjacent outdoor areas, thirty two days Nova had become accomplished as a tennis player, dancer, and artist, and Rob had amplified his already excellent athletic skills four-fold.

Normally every other day they would power down the exterior shield, Rob would put the ES sleeve on, and they would run a mile, jog a mile, run a mile, and then jog another mile. At the thirty two day mark previously un-athletic Nova ran a 5:15 mile. In the gym she more than doubled her strength in every single exercise.

When Nova and Rob woke up in each other's' arms the morning of the thirty third day at the Adventure House the TV was blinking. They turned it on to reveal a message "Nightfall will start your return to Earth."

They spent most of the rest of the day in bed and it was finally impossible for Nova to retain the façade of being raped and for the lovers not to express their true feelings toward each other. As they had a final loving copulation as night descended upon them guilt started to penetrate their feelings of euphoria.

***********

When Nova regained awareness sitting on the stump that she lost awareness on, now thirty six days ago, wearing the same clothes that she had then, at first she thought that her extraterrestrial adventure was a dream. She was soon disabused of that notion for three reasons; her crotch was red and sore; her nipples were red and sore; and she felt better than at any other time in her life.

Suddenly she had the need to see Royce and her kids. In a manner completely uncharacteristic to her previous demeanor she literally ran until she got to the city center. It was a workday morning and crowds were bustling.

As Nova walked past an electronics story the news was on most of the TVs. She couldn't hear what was being said from the outside so she went inside. The next news story on the broadcast playing on all of the TVs at the front of the store showed her photograph as the newscaster said "It's now starting the thirty-seventh day that national TV anchor Nova O'Malley has been missing. While her employer and family are still remaining optimistic it is getting more difficult as time goes on. Again we make a plea -- as we have every day since Nova disappeared -- that anyone having any information to please contact the FBI at 888-xxx-xxxx..." That was followed by some more information about her disappearance that Nova didn't really pay attention to.

Although she did not remember concentrating before on what story she would tell the authorities and her family, Nova seemed to instinctively know what, and what not, to say. For example she would never tell anyone that it was an extraterrestrial experience including because no one would believe her and think her as delusional as the woman Nova had interviewed before being whisked off-world. She would say that she had been kidnapped by a tall blond man but that believed that the name her told her was fake. He never hurt her, but he did repeatedly rape her -- she wasn't going to be able to hide that when she would necessarily be given a complete physical so she might as well get it right out there.

Nova now had the purse she had disappeared with, including her cellphone. She first called her husband Royce and had a tearful five minute conversation with him before he insisted that she immediately call the FBI. She did that and within five minutes four agents, in two different cars, picked her up from a street corner in the city. Their instructions were to immediately take her to the airport and for two female agents to accompany her on a flight back to the FBI headquarters in her home town of Washington, D. C.

After a tearful two hour reunion with her husband and kids at FBI headquarters, and a half hour meeting with the CEO and News Director of the TV network that she worked for, Nova was briefly interrogated by the FBI. She gave her basic story. She had been kidnapped by a tall blond man who told her that his name was Rob Vanvleet but she didn't know if that was his real name (not surprisingly after a brief investigation the FBI told her that no person with that name was mentioned in any database in the US). She was secluded in a house in a weird forest that she had no idea where it was located and that she must have been drugged to get her there and back. She explained that she was treated well, was never hurt, and exercised vigorously, but that she was repeatedly raped.

The agent in charge -- at the urging of her family and the TV network -- decided to have her examined at a hospital.

A team of three doctors conducted an extensive examination of Nova at Georgetown University Hospital. While all of the blood test results had not yet come back after two hours, the rest of the examination was complete. When Nova met with the lead doctor the doctor said "I think there must be some mistake in your previous medical files that we were given Ms. O'Malley."

amyyum
amyyum
1,781 Followers