Offers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed me again, but more gently and tenderly this time; if she had been feigning such emotions, she wasn't letting on. "You were really good... better than the last guy I was with," and she gave a little grin reminiscent of the ingenue she tried to pretend to be. I wasn't paying much attention, having started crying as soon as I reached orgasm. "Naw, I meant it... hey, what's wrong?"

"What's wrong?!" I blubbered and sniffled. "Oh, nothing... I've just finished... being unfaithful to my fiancée... and in the worst way possible, with the worst person possible." I paused to blow my nose. "Other than that, I'm great... why do you ask."

"Well, you've had my sister to practice on, so you know your way around a woman's body, or nominally at least... not like other guys.I've been with." I stared at her, pretending ignorance in the hopes she would explain. "Yeah, I gave mine up two years ago... end-of-the-semester bash, I was nineteen." (She had gone to one year of the local community college, but dropped out after only that year to go to work.) This made some sense, as I remembered the straining feeling from my having taken Danielle's virginity three years earlier, and noting that this feeling had been missing with Hannah. "You're better... hope that makes you feel better."

"Not really," I sighed, feeling my penis go limp and slip out of her. "If you were anyone else, I'd feel badly enough, but... my fiancée's sister --"

"Who has a riddle for you." She kissed the tip of my nose.

"Riddles? Aw, c'mon, no thanks..."

"No, really, it's good for you."

"Hannah, please." I shook my head. "Stop fucking with me anymore than you already have."

"I'm serious." She sat up, moved off the bed, and began to get dressed. "What is it that a person of honor gives and keeps at the same time?"

"Just tell me..." My chin settled into my hands.

"The answer is -- a promise of my own."

"And you will keep yours... right?"

"Mom and Dad don't have to know what you and Danielle are doing, and so you can keep your lyin' asses on the gravy train." The sarcasm in her voice softened to a gentler note. "But when I give a promise, I will keep it -- and that in itself is a promise." She kissed my lips for four seconds, then put her socks and shoes back on, picked up her purse, and dismissed herself. "Pleasant dreams -- lover," she winked as she shut the door.

I was still naked, and therefore perfectly suited to the shower for which I felt such a desperate need. As I headed that way, however, I heard my phone ringing; my heart sank even lower than before as I heard the specific tone that I had set up for Danielle's calls. Rather than get her suspicious, I figured I'd best answer right then, and so I did. I told her I'd had a long day and was about to hop into the shower, but would be thinking of her until I could call her back; what shocked me was how calmly I carried myself, how I kept my voice from breaking. More shocking still was that my voice didn't waver as I told her I loved her. That nagging of my conscience is what hurt so: I did love her enough to want to spend my life with her, but I couldn't deny how sex with Hannah had made me feel, even though I had had no business having it, or thus to tell it to Danielle. It was difficult enough to keep one affair secret; now I had to think of how to do with two. Fortunately, I let missing Danielle that day carry me through talking with her; when I sniffled at the end and told her I loved her, I let her think it was sweet, rather than even hint at the truth.

Once I was free, I got into the shower, turned the water as hot as I could stand, and stood under it, sobbing with a new wave of realization of what I'd let myself be tricked into doing. Worse yet, each thought of Hannah seemed to travel straight to my penis, causing it to thicken and thus to heighten the betrayal. Still crying, I took it in my hand and slowly jerked myself off, hoping to get her out of my system that way. I watched as what was left of my semen inched itself down the drain, making its own half-hearted attempt to help me wash this sordidness from my mind.

How wrong I would prove to be.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The accuracy and speed of my performance at work the next day were slightly off my usual pace. I joked around and said my caffeine was taking longer than usual to kick in. In reality, every spare thought, every glance in the mirror, reminded me of what I had done; the message seemed to repeat with each pulse.of my heart sounding in my ears. Getting off work only slightly helped; I called Danielle after dinner, told her I loved and missed her, and was waiting untill payday the next week so I could take her out. As before, I was able to conceal any hint of what I did -- and for that, I didn't know whom to despise more: Hannah, for playing cat-and-mouse with me as she had, but then being so pleasurable and sensual in my arms, or myself for going along with it -- and worse, enjoying it. I wrestled with these thoughts until passing out shortly after two o'clock in the morning. To get to that passing-out point, I tried drinking three beers, and while they didn't taste altogether so bad, they did nothing to dull my conscience.

I rolled awake around ten that morning, to the sound of my phone buzzing a text message at me. I wanted to ignore it; if it were Danielle working her job at a clothing store in a nearby mall, I would get hold of her at her lunch, which would be around noon. Unfortunately, since Hannah's name was on the caller ID, I thought better of ignoring it and decided to read the message, as follows:

"Hey, I was in the neighborhood... thought I'd come over."

I replied: "Is texting OK, or maybe I could call?"

The response: "Naw c'mon, have me over.... if you know what's good for you."

I batted back, and that less than happily: "Yeah, just let me --" The next moment, I heard two sharp taps on my door, ensuring I'd never get that message off. A quick glance through my keyhole confirmed it: there stood Hannah. Her clothes were less conservative than they had been on Thursday -- her shorts were mid-thigh length, and she had traded her Tshirt for a button-down blouse -- but they were still feminine in a casual way that did not suggest streetwalking. Her actions, however, soon spoke far differently. As she had done on Thursday, she made for the back of my neck, hooking her fingers together. To my disgust and my shame, I felt myself getting hard again; worse yet, I didn't stop myself from leaning in closer. She started to press her breasts against my chest -- lightly at first, then with a more deliberate grinding motion. When she topped it off by kissing me firmly and with intent, I decided to go along with it and fold my arms around her.

She leaned into our kiss for three seconds, then broke it off. "All right, that was pleasure... now for the business."

My heart began to fall, while my cock continued defiantly to move in the opposite direction. "W-what business?" A terrible thought came to me. "You... you said you wouldn't tell your parents!"

"I haven't," she purred as she kissed me again. "I promised you I wouldn't, and so I won't." She then started undoing her blouse, one button at a time. "But that's just Mom and Dad." Her blouse now undone, she leaned her shoulders forward and let it fall. "Danielle doesn't know I was here, let alone what I did here." She had a front-clasping bra on that day; she undid it with her right hand, while her left hand reached in the direction of her purse. "Whether she finds out or not -- that's on you now, buddy." She eased her way up against me, making sure to buff my chest gently with her now-bare breasts. "Oh, and I forgot something last time."

"W-what did you forget?"

"I just needed to refresh your memory and mine -- phones these days can do more than just make calls." Her inflection on the word "calls" tied my stomach in a knot. "That's an amazing cock you got, pressing against me that way."

"Thanks... I think." My heart wasn't in this, and clearly was not being consulted or heeded -- not by Hannah, and certainly not by my throbbing hard cock.

"Hmm," she mused. "I wonder what Sissie Dearest would say to seeing a picture of it... on my phone."

"She's not gonna say anything," I muttered.

"And how do you know that?" She goaded me, then saw me stripping down. "Aha!" She smirked. "Only took two visits, but I got you trained, I do." She then undid her shorts, as well as her customary thong; having done this, she walked into the doorway leading to my room, and tossed her underwear directly onto the center of the bed. She then ran back towards me, shoved me onto the futon in the middle of the living room, and jumped into my arms, her legs flexing so as to pinion my waist with her knees. "So... let's do like my body's doing, and --" she ground her entrance against my cock head -- "get on it!"

"W+what about your underwear?" I asked, my voice tremulous.

"Mmhmm, what about it?" She grinned and kissed me.

"Y-you can't leave that there... what if... what if Danielle were to see that?!" This would be an oversized red flag, since Danielle wore bikini-cuts exclusively; a thong, such as Hannah's, would seal my fate even more deeply.

"That's not your concern right now... keeping me from telling her is." She pushed her hips downward, thus fitting my cock into her vagina. "Mmm, yeah.. so far, so good on that front." She clung more tightly to me and started a more forceful downward thrust, to which I could only respond by digging deeper into her.

At that moment, to my horror, I heard a familiar sound from my bedroom -- I'd left my phone on the small table beside it, and it was ringing in Danielle's tone. I dropped my head in sadness and dejection, muttering, "Oh fuck..."

"Don't mind if I do, stud," Hannah whispered against my cheek while simultaneously arching her back so that her breasts would more readily point toward my face.

"No, my phone's set up that I have a specific tone for Danielle's calls." My heart began to pick up a.panicked speed, and my voice strained; to these stimuli, my cock reacted by thrusting harder and more quickly. "What if she's outside, like you were."

Hannah said nothing, but matched me, thrust for thrust and just as fast and intensely; within seconds, we were kissing passionately as I let myself loose inside her -- unprotected again, of course. Fortunately, my mind was clear enough, albeit briefly, to hear my phone make a little 'ding' to signal that Danielle's call had gone to voicemail.

Hannah broke our kiss, then licked my upper lip slowly. "You were saying?"

"I better go check that message, that's what," I said, practically shoving Hannah off me as I went to listen to the message; she followed me, hoping for I knew not what.

I listened; thankfully, Danielle was only asking if I were free for lunch an hour down the road. I texted her back, saying that I had only just awakened, but that I only needed to get cleaned up and ready. Her reply gave no hint of suspicion, for which I was thankful.

"All right, time for me to get cleaned up and for you to get going," I said as I shook my head; as I did so, I paused in the doorway to go back for something. When I came back out with it, I gasped with shock to see Hannah -- fully clothed. "Aren't you -- forgetting something?" I asked, holding her underwear out on my fingers.

"Naw, I'm good -- just hold on to it for a while."

"What if Danielle were to find it?!"

"Come up with a safe place for it -- until I come back for it."

"When will that be?" I asked, mostly with trepidation -- but not without a little bit of anticipation, I must confess.

"Oh, I'll letcha know, believe you me." She blew a kiss to me as she left. "Gotta go -- keep in touch." With that, she was on her way, leaving me with her underwear, my conscience, and my need to clean up -- in more ways than one.

I started by digging into my sock drawer and stashing Hannah's thong at the deepest point i could imagine. When I stepped into the shower afterward, I found myself hard again, as I had done before; in this case also, i took the situation well in hand. This time, however, my masturbation session wasn't solely a clearing of my mind or my guilt, but also from a growing feeling of starting to miss Hannah and to wait for her return. This only depressed me more -- I kept telling myself I loved Danielle and wanted to be with her forever, as I would be three months on, but it was the thought of Hannah that could get my heart going, and arouse me more quickly from a quiet state.

Over lunch, I tried not to overplay my hand. I told Danielle how much I missed being with her -- not just for sex but for company, even if only for a movie and some cheap carryout -- and that I hoped, by this time the following week, to be able to take her out for a better date. "I've been missing you," I concluded.

"Aww, that's sweet," Danielle smiled. "How much?" she added, blinking coquettishly.

I took only half a second to pause before coming up with an answer: "When I'm not with you, I... I miss you so much it hurts enough to make me cry." This was as close as I could dare come to telling her the truth about Hannah and me.

Danielle took my hand, tears shining in her eyes. "You make me feel like the luckiest woman on earth."

I swallowed a lump in my throat. "I don't know where I'd be without you" -- yet I was living in terror at that very possiblity, a possibility I dismissed from my mind immediately, with a change of subject. "So... I wish I could take you on a better date soon, but I don't get paid till next week."

She shook her head. "Next week works better for me anyway." After a short pause, she cleared up any confusion. "I started this morning."

"I gotcha... yeah, next week would be a lot better." We finished up, kissed our parting kisses, and I saw her back off to work. After doing so, I sat out in my car, crying for fifteen minutes. More than anything, I wanted our wedding day to arrive, so that Hannah would leave me alone -- yet simultaneously, I felt another portion of my heart aching for the next time Hannah would come around.

Meanwhile, I had business to deal with. On my way back home, I stopped in at a drugstore to buy some Lysol spray for the couch, then withdrew some cash at an ATM. I spent the rest of the afternoon washing my sheets to within an inch of their lives.

"What they don't know, won't hurt me," my ass. It was ripping my heart in half.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

The following week passed, uneventfully. Danielle and I waited out the week by our usual working, calling, and texting; curiously enough, Hannah was also lying low. The only message I got from her came on Wednesday: "Sorry I can't make it this weekend, got stuff to do." I didn't know what that meant, and I wasn't going to ask. The less trouble I could cause her to invent, the better.

I got paid on Friday, and took Danielle out that evening, meeting her for a fancier dinner than I could have afforded the previous Saturday. We talked about finalizing plans for the wedding, which was drawing ever closer, as well as general talk about the rest of our lives together.

"I know I've got to wait for tine to pass," I said, "but I wanna hurry up and get to the day when I can tell you 'I do.'"

"You just get sweeter every day, don't you," Danielle smiled, and that in a way to make my conscience that much guiltier; I smiled back, thankful my face didn't betray me.

"How about I... see you home," I grinned.

"No need to tell me twice," she said as she threaded her fingers into mine.

Once dinner was over, we drove separately to my apartment for the lovemaking we had so anticipated. We would only have time for one go-round before she needed to get back home, but it was still a treasure to us.

Danielle noticed immediately. "Wow, clean sheets -- what's the occasion?" she winked.

"You're the special occasion," I said as i kissed her and we started in making love. The sheets might have been recently washed, but my guilty thoughts could only be cleansed by an evening with Danielle; in particular, by thrusting hard and enthusiastically deeply. I wanted her to think that being gone had made me want her more desperately; in truth, I was focusing on her so that I wouldn't be thinking so much about Hannah, if indeed at all.

We could only allow ourselves a few minutes of afterglow before Danielle had to get home; I made the most of my time. "Won't be long now before we quit having to sneak around," I smiled, tearfully.

"God, I wish that day would hurry up and get here," Danielle added.

She continued to lack any inkling of the truth, and I wasn't about to tell her, especially not in that moment.

"I know what can get here," I said as I watched her get dressed.

"Yeah, what's that?" I could feel the anticipation in her voice.

"Tomorrow, after you're off work? That can get here."

With Danielle fully dressed, we kissed heartily. "You got me going already." She left for the time being, but as anticipated, we did get to make love when she stopped by after work on her way home the next afternoon.

To my relief, yet also to my disappointment, I heard nothing from Hannah that week -- but I thought it best to leave that situation alone and not stir the pot.

For the next two weeks, circumstances allowed me to focus exclusively on Danielle. We continued to talk every night, and to have date nights and sex on opportune weekends. I began to believe, even to hope, that Hannah had felt somewhat more guilty about doing this with me, especially with the wedding drawing nearer; additionally, it made me start to believe that the two times I was with Hannah were mere slips (though I knew they were not) and would never have a chance to happen again.

In the last weekend of May, that feeling of belief and hope went out the window.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Danielle's period having come and gone again, she and I were looking forward to being able to make love -- but by mutual consent, our next encounter would be for the final time until we married. Additionally, we would allow ourselves one more date night; going forward until the wedding, we would both save our money toward our newlywed expenses. We were planning this rendezvous for the evening of the last Saturday in May; to this end, I was planning to hang around in a tee and shorts and get cleaned up around four-thirty; I would then wait for her to get here an hour later, and we'd take our time together until she had to go home. If anyone could mix a fly into that ointment, however, it would be Hannah -- and shortly after eleven in the morning, she did.

She didn't text beforehand, but simply knocked on the door; when I was slow to open it, she called out, "You gonna open this door, or do I have to put on a show for the neighbors?" I figured I'd better let her in; as I did, it became clear that she'd left any pretense at conversation on her own doorstep. She was wearing a yellow minidress which barely covered her ass (and, as I guessed correctly, she was wearing nothing underneath); more to the point and to my horror, she had a small overnight bag slung over her shoulder.

"Oh, don't mind me," she smirked as she set her bag down on the couch and whipped her dress and shoes off. "i just came by with a question."

"What's with the bag?" I asked. "In case she didn't tell you, Danielle's coming by this evening."

Hannah pulled out a tee and jeans, then a pair of spandex biker shorts. "I told everyone I was gonna run an errand or two, then go to the gym... what, you really thought they'd let me leave the house in that dress?" she scoffed. "i slipped into the bathroom at a gas station, and changed into the dress before coming over here -- but never you mind about that." She worked her way into my arms, looked up at me, and asked her question: "Do you love me?"