Offers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew immediately that there could be no right answer; whichever one I chose, be it Yes or No, Hannah would find a way to use against me. Given these two equally foul options, I took the time to think and to find a truth to tell, albeit a nuanced one. "If by 'love,' you mean I'd break my engagement and leave Danielle for you, then no, I don't."

"What's that?" she asked with a mix of mock consternation and clearly faked emotional pain. "You don't -- " and here, she started to sound like she might cry -- "you don't love me?"

"Not like that, no," I said with a shake of my head.

"Ooh," she said, clucking her tongue in a 'tsk-tsk-tsk' sound and proving me right that she would use my words against me. "You don't love me... how's that gonna go over?" As she spoke, she headed toward the bathroom; at length, I heard the shower turn on.

"I'm sorry, how's what gonna go over?" I then thought better of calling aloud and carried myself to the bathroom, lest any neighbors hear me through the walls.

Hannah stuck her head out of the shower; I felt gut-punched at the scent of my body wash, and the thought of Danielle smelling it on her sister. "It's not going to go over well," she teased, "for my sister to hear that her fiancé is fucking a woman he doesn't -- even -- love." She whistled. "And so close to their wedding, too." For added effect, she slid the shower curtain back, taking her breasts in her hands; she made a show of weighing them while water cascaded onto them, then ran off them in rivulets.

"Stop it, will ya?" I countered. Hannah's behavior was deliberately campy and overdone, on the level of a grade-Z porno film -- but I couldn't deny that she had me rock solid yet again. I didn't want that feeling of arousal for her anymore, and yet I felt a sadness at the thought of losing it.

Hannah glanced down at my bulge. "You stop it -- if you can." She reached a hand over the edge of the bathtub, making a motion to stroke me. "That's right, you can't... oh wait, there is one way you can." I knew, and slipped my clothes off. "Yeah, you know what it is. The way to seal these lips" -- she pointed to her mouth -- "is to seal these," as she pointed lower.

I therefore stepped into the shower behind her, taking her breasts in my hands as she leaned her ass into my erection. "Yeah, I knew you liked that," she said as she eased back and forth against me. "But I'll bet you're gonna love this," as she turned to face me; in so doing, she hooked her right leg around my waist while steadying herself with her left, and lifted herself enough to slide me into her.

As usual, she had guessed correctly.

"Don't want you to fall," I said as I held her more securely. I didn't need my fiancée's sister slipping and injuring herself in my shower -- or such was the reason I told myself. In reality, I desperately enjoyed feeling Hannah so close to me and myself inside her, as I had come to do; the water and wash running off both our bodies helped us move in faster synchronization, and that only served to harden me all the more. I grabbed for the soap holder, she for the curtain rod, and both of us for the other's ass in order to thrust me more deeply. (Thankfully, neither of us broke what we had in our hands.)

"So close, but still too far... here, lemme help with that," Hannah teased, as she stood just enough on the ball of her left foot, easing herself slowly up and down on my cock while Frenching me; that last kiss was the necessary crowning touch to cause me to let loose into her. We kissed again, that much more intensely as we held onto each other for a few seconds more, then began the business of cleaning ourselves off.

"Yep," she said after getting clean, then stepping out and drying off. "Just gonna hit the gym now." As she got dressed, she wielded her own body wash to let me know she was thinking to cover the evidence of what had just happened, then sighed. "Too bad I gotta wash off such a good time," with a nonchalance commonly associated with ordering food.

"Easy for you to say," I groaned.

Her tone became contemptuous again. "What's the matter, ya cheatin' sack of shit... growin' a conscience, are ya?" She "hmmph"-ed. "You say you don't even love me, yet you keep coming back to me..."

"Just because I don't love you as such --"

Me and my big mouth.

"As such?" Hannah had a particular talent for spotting nuance and exploiting it, as she was doing now.

"i already said I don't love you... but damned if I don't enjoy what you do..."

"Oh, so you like it, then?" Without waiting for an answer, she probed me in greater detail. "Wait -- do you like it, or do you 'like'-like it," in a mocking schoolyard voice before continuing. "All right, that's it for me," she offered before heading out the door. "No need to wait up -- not for me, anyway," as she made kissing noises.

The next few hours until Danielle dropped by would pass too slowly, yet too quickly; each minute reminded me of what I was continuing to do, while simultaneously screaming of the urgency of getting ready. I took two showers in a hope to wash Hannah's scent off me, and hung around my apartment naked so as to be ready when Danielle got there.

She arrived at around five-thirty, and was pleasantly surprised to see me waiting for her, naked; as to arousal, I gave thanks for being twenty-three, and therefore able to get hard again on such short notice as this was. Since this was to be our last date night (more accurately, hookup) before our wedding, I wanted to make it last as long as possible, and thus to be as memorable as possible. This ranged over everything, from the half-hour of foreplay (highly unusual for us at the time), through deliberately slower strokes I used while penetrating her, up to ordering in and sitting on the couch naked while eating dinner and watching some corny comedy on broadcast TV. (But not to worry, I didn't answer the door naked -- I did at least put on a shirt and shorts.) The bigger we could live things up in this fashion, the more memories we could have that evening as a couple -- and the better attempt, feeble that it might be, i could make at putting Hannah from my mind.

When it came time for Danielle to get dressed and go back home, I told her, "I needed you more than you'll ever know."

If Danielle had even an iota of suspicion, she hid it with expert aplomb; instead, she smiled and replied, "If you liked that, just wait till the big day."

"I can't wait -- oh all right, I can, but I don't want to," I smiled as we kissed and parted company.

I didn't bother dressing for bed, preferring to remain alone with what was left of my my conscience -- and my ability to return quickly to an erection. With that, I saw myself and my conscience off to sleep with yet another masturbation over Hannah, and to cry over how closely I was approaching the time I would have to swear off her forever.

In the ensuing six weeks between that evening and our wedding, Danielle and I did see a good deal of each other, albeit outside of a sexual context. We'd meet for a quick meal when time permitted, but most of our time together dealt with finalizing the details of our big day. We were also arranging my apartment, as it would be our first residence as a married couple; some of our wedding-registry gifts were arriving parcel post at my place, and we'd get together and set them up, feeling married already in that way.

Danielle and I never discussed bachelor or bachelorette parties. If her wedding party had plans for her, they were wearing these plans so closely to the vest that neither of us could see them. As to my own attendants, I was able to talk them out of talking me into such a party -- although I was secretly thinking, even wishing (key word being "secretly") that one entertainer in particular might cause a final shoe to drop.

Eight days before my wedding, the shoe dropped from exactly the one I'd anticipated -- and yes, even hoped.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Just as I was getting ready to head home from work that Friday, I saw a text coming in from Hannah: "You busy tonight?" I texted back that I wasn't, to which she replied, "Great -- see you in an hour?" (Danielle, for her own part, was going out for dinner with two of her bridesmaids, and would likely be occupied most of the night -- so I wasn't anticipating she'd call anytime soon.)

Shortly before six-thirty, I heard a short rap on my door. When I opened it, there stood Hannah, looking more beautiful than I'd seen her yet: white lowcut camisole top, navy suit jacket and miniskirt, and three-inch heels.

I took her hand and kissed her as I led her in. "To what do I owe this honor?" I asked, smiling widely.

"They asked us to dress nice at work today," she said, returning my smile.

If ever she'd been lying, she definitely was doing so now. Not only did I know she worked in a call center -- I further knew, from what Hannah had told me, that this particular center observed Casual Friday, and that almost to the point of religious fanaticism. She had dressed this way for one reason only -- to seduce me one final time before my wedding, and it was working.

She kicked off her heels, hung her jacket on a hanger just outside my closet, then came back to sit beside me on the couch, crossing her right leg over her left. "Got anything planned for next weekend?" she asked, hinting toward a bachelor party.

"N-not really, no," I said. Not only was I blushing, I was unable to look Hannah squarely in the face as I said it.

"This is it, you know," she growled through clenched teeth. "This is your last chance to tell me the truth." As she said this, she firmly took my hand and, instead of letting it rest on her knee, pushed it halfway up her thigh. "You do want a party, even if none of your boys would pay for it -- so say it."

"Hannah," I sighed. "A week from tomorrow, I'll be standing in front of God and everyone, vowing to be faithful to your sister." I placed a special, pointed emphasis on the last two words.

She shook her upper body from side to side, emphasizing her breasts and what cleavage her camisole was willing to show. "And you damn well better be, if you don't want me to fink on you at the last." I hung my head as she went on. "Yeah, that's right... once that ring's on your finger, once you say 'I do,' you better be so faithful you'd put a loyal old dog to shame." I was so caught up in her words that I failed to notice her taking her top off and folding it neatly. "But no ring is there yet, so technically, you're still on the market."

"But... but I don't want to be," I said, agitatedly.

Hannah didn't pay attention, except for undoing my pants and starting to work me with long strokes. "Parts of you sure want to," she whispered; in reply, I undid my pants and boxers all the way, sliding them off. "Shirt, too," she admonished me with an impatient cluck of her tongue. Figuring obedience was in my better interest, I complied; I was now naked, while she stayed in her bra and skirt for the time being.

She slowly eased her breasts back and forth toward my mouth while simultaneously working my cock with her hand; additionally, she straddled my right thigh. I began to reach behind her, to undo her bra, but she smacked my hand away. "All in good time, ya horndog," she said in a voice both playful yet reproachful. "I'm not just gonna hand you the privilege of fucking me and having it over with. Besides, you took your own clothes off, so extend me the courtesy of letting me be a big girl, and letting me take my own off." She then kissed me deeply, and that long enough to get me gasping for breath. "We both know we want that," she said as our kiss broke, "but I plan to draw this out till you end up begging for me."

"I'm just about there now," I pleaded.

"Well, why don't we just see about getting you closer," she said with a sidelong grin as she drew a fingertip over my tightening scrotum. As she spoke, she knelt and took the tip of my cock just between her lips. "Does my sister do this for you?" She took a little more of it in, then continued speaking. "Or do you two just do what you do -- in, out, and send her on her way?" By now, I was about halfway into her mouth. "Gotta keep that secret, dontcha," she said with smacking lips and an exaggerated full sound.

"At this point, I have about a hundred secrets, and you're most of them," I offered back in a voice that let her know that whatever spot she was hitting was the right one.

"There's one secret you forgot," she moaned, yet in a playful voice.

"And what's that.. oh yeah, that'll work," I said as she began playing my balls with light fingers, as deftly as though she were playing a piece by Chopin.

Hannah pulled her mouth off my cock and looked up at me more assertively. "I'm the woman who's held your future in her hands these last few months," as she took those balls more firmly into a grip and placed special accent on the word "future." "Want to put it back in your own hands?" Her tone was cutting.

'Y-yes.... please," as I came across with a fear of what more she could do.

She stepped back and and began to work her bra off, then did the same with her skirt, taking care to fold them neatly and set them aside with her other clothes; within seconds, she was as naked as I. She then lifted me to my feet, placing her hands on my shoulders and looking deeply into my eyes as she spoke: "I am about to be your last fling, the last woman you ever cheat on my sister with -- or at least, I'd better be." As she spoke these particular words, she drew her knee up so that it pressed my testicles; she gave it a little bounce, to better underscore her point. "So... pick a room, take me into it, and let's make it count And be quick about picking, or I might just take you right here, back on this couch."

"Actually, why don't I take you -- right here on the couch," I offered, having no wish to defile what was going to be Danielle's bed and mine anymore than had already been done, especially so close now to the wedding.

"Okay, gimme a second," as she headed into the bathroom; after a minute, she emerged, her breath smelling of mint mouthwash. "We don't want your last memories of kissing me to taste like your dick, now do we."

"Hey, thanks for the small favor," I half-grinned.

"Now for the big one," she said as she pulled me onto the couch with her, spreading herself. "Don't just fuck me -- show me how much you'll miss me." As I advanced, she raised one hand and offered this caveat: "Oh, and don't come barrelling in -- take your time getting in, and take your time staying in." I kissed her with a newfound passion as I complied, feeling her vagina massaging my cock with a special intensity she had never before shown me; to heighten the effect, she scissored her legs to her sides.

"Yeah, just like that," she moaned into my mouth as we set about Frenching -- at first; I quickly took a notion to move lower, however, slowly taking her left nipple into my mouth and rimming it.

"And like that," she gasped.

"Do you do that for my sister," she teased. "Or have you been saving all this sweet nastiness just for me."

"Who cares," I mumbled with a full mouth. "Tonight, this sweet nastiness is yours and yours alone."

"Does she do this?" As Hannah spoke, I felt her drawing her left leg up so that it pointed at the ceiling; she took her time, so that I could more intensely feel the smooth skin of her inner thigh. "Or this?" as she repeated the action, but with her right leg. I turned my head to see, and found myself impressed by her flexibility; she, on the other hand, turned me back toward her, to keep me kissing her and working her breasts. "Eyes forward, Casanova... less looking, more feeling." She squeezed her hips together more closely, the better to tighten on my cock.

"I could definitely get used to that," I said between kisses.

"Or this?" Next I knew, she had worked her body such that her feet were pressing my shoulders, thereby pushing me deeper into her. "You're gonna miss this, aren'tcha."

"I already do miss it... I miss you, Hannah," I said as tears came to my eyes.

"Do you love me?" she asked, her voice edgy.

"That depends," I sniffled.

"I want you to finish inside me, one last time," she rasped. "But I'm not going to let you do it until you say you love me." As she said it, she pulled her feet off my shoulders, let her legs splay to the sides, and lay nearly motionless on the mattress, limp and disinterested.

"I mean, I'm not leaving Danielle for you, so don't get that idea," as I choked back a sob.

"You really want your right hand getting lucky, instead of me?" For emphasis, she pointed over her body with both hands.

"All right, all right... I wish there were two of me."

"I'm listening."

I spoke quickly, as I could feel my erection starting to wither and slip out, and I wanted it back again immediately. "I'm not leaving her... but I wish there were a second one of me, so one of me could go with you, and the other with her."

"So... you do love me," as she smirked and winked.

"After a fashion, I suppose," as my tears followed more quickly.

She jostled my cock in her hand. "Say it."

"I do... God forgive me, but I do love you, Hannah Jessalyn Campbell."

"Then show me." Her legs wrapped around me, and she pressed her breasts more tightly to my chest. "Love me like you mean it... love me like I'm the only girl in a world that's about to end in five minutes." Almost immediately, I found myself hard again and then back inside her.

My thrusts picked up speed until they matched hers, and I felt my testicles tightening one final time. "Like this?"

"Exactly like that!" as she sealed my mouth with hers. "Now say it again."

As I felt the biggest orgasm of our affair starting to hit me, I collapsed against her body, weeping. "I love you, Hannah Jessalyn Campbell!"

She kissed me hard, with a solemn tenderness that couldn't be feigned. "I knew I'd get the truth out of you."

I kissed back, then turned away, blushing and eager to change the subject. "When are you expected home?"

She worked her way out from under me. "Midnight." It was now just shy of seven.

"So... make yourself comfortable for a while, I guess."

"Don't mind if I do," she grinned. "Got anything to eat?"

"Open the fridge and help yourself," I sighed. "Just be quiet, in case..."

"Why?" she huffed. "in case your pretty little bride-to-be calls?"

"Yeah, that's right."

"Which she hasn't yet, if you haven't noticed." She fixed herself a sandwich while speaking; by the way, she was right. We had been beyond lucky that Danielle hadn't called while Hannah and I had been fucking each other; then again, she hadn't yet taken an interest in calling me to check on me.

"Maybe I should call her?"

"She's having a good time -- without you," she emphasized between bites. "So don't worry about her."

""How can I not worry? I'm marrying her next weekend."

"That's next weekend -- this is now Let her get hold of you, loverboy." She turned on the television and sat back down on the couch, still naked. Figuring she was best joined and not beaten, I sat down beside her and put my arm around her; she, in response, rested her head on my chest and finished eating.

An hour and a half into our TV watching, my phone rang; to my simultaneous relief and dread, it was Danielle. "Should I take this in another room?" I offered, in a stage whisper.

"In here." Hannah's tone was cutting; to underscore her point, she took my cock in her hand, and not entirely gently.

"Hello?"

"Woo-hoo, hi lover!" It was clear from Danielle's tone that her friends had let her drink a bit overmuch.

"Good to hear from you, babe... having a good time?" On those last two words, Hannah began to jerk me.

"Best time a girl could have," Danielle giggled.