Office Affair

Story Info
That day Colton meets his new boss.
3.5k words
3.97
12.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first met him during my sophomore year. I am talking about my boss. I haven't seen him for more than three years and I thought I'd never see him again.

I was dragged by my two bestfriends to a party and that is where I first saw hi. I usually don't go to parties but Mina and Justin forced me to. They threatened that I may not come out of college normal if all I do is study so I just went with it. They did promise that they are only going to force me to attend parties after our exams so at least they are being responsible friends.

As always, there's a lot of people in this party and I am just glad that this is one that was organized by our department so I at least know some of these people. I arrived at the place and was looking for Justin and Mina because if I get drunk, they are responsible in taking care of me. I am not going home with some random stranger and I know that it may happen because I can't handle my drinking habits.

As I was going through the crowd, I was pulled by Mina who is now slightly drunk. She said she is going to introduce me to some of her friends from another class. I asked where Justin is (because they are usually always together) and she just shrugged.

Did she come here alone? I wonder if they fought before coming here because they don't usually fight. You can say that they are the most typical straight couple that you can imagine, always sweet to each other and conjoined in the hips.

We were heading to the dance floor and I immediately saw her friends waiting for us. There were two guys and two girls talking as we approached them. The other guy really caught my attention because of his height, he is 6'8, seven inches taller than me so I literally had to look up to him. He has a butt chin. That was the first thing I noticed and somehow, I find it adorable.

I looked for his eyes and boy that is one intense gaze he got there. I am not sure if it is for me or maybe someone behind me but I sure do hope that it is for me because I only got my eyes on him right now. His hair is looks great so that means he cares about what he looks and probably spend a lot of time in front of the mirror. So is he full of himself just because he knows that he is attractive? I don't know Colton, my mind is screaming to stay away from this guy.

He is dressed impeccably meaning he probably comes from a rich family and I can already tell that he is very confident of himself just by the way he stands there. Mina introduced me to them and I get the feeling that the two girls were flirting with the other two guys. I am slightly intimidated by this really tall guy so I just talked to the girls as they seemed more approachable to me.

"So are you looking for someone to hook up with after the party? Me and my friend here are available," one of the girls asked.

"Hey hey now, you were just trying to get us to bed and now you are already looking for someone?" one of the guys complained.

I was just standing between them awkwardly as I looked at Mina and really stared at her silently asking for help because I already don't like these people. I am not a huge fan of hook-ups and Mina knows that.

The tall guy finally introduced himself to me. "Hi, Colton right? Let me get you a drink while these morons debate amongst themselves who they will have sex with later tonight. Can I take him away for a while, Mina?"

She just nodded her head then she asked the tall guy to not get me drunk. Mina then asked if it is okay with me because she needs to find Justin. I said okay and I promised to text her once I'm done 'partying' and if I need to go home already. For some reason, I was feeling a little bit awkward since I was left with him and I don't even know his name.

We went to get our drinks and he was the first one to break the tension as he introduced himself "Oh I forgot to mention my name. I'm Stijn and I am also taking business management. I heard that you play volleyball for the school?" he asked.

I took a sip of my drink before answering him. I need to be at least slight drunk before I start a conversation with him because he is really intimidating with his height and all. Plus, those eyes. Damn those eyes. "Yeah I play for the team," I answered shortly.

"Oh yeah. What position do you play?" he asked again.

"Open hitter. Do you play for the school too? I mean with your height and all," I asked him back.

He replied "yeah. I used to play volleyball too. I was an opposite spiker when I was in high school. I was supposed to play for the team as well but my parents forced the school not to allow me. Don't ask."

Oh so I am right. And he could have been my teammate because I play for the volleyball team in our department.

He also mentioned his rich family who probably wants him to focus on his studies that is why they didn't allow him to play. Now see, these are the times where I feel grateful to live a normal middle-class life because my dad has always been supportive and lets me decide what to do with my life.

"You are judging me already. I can see it," he noted with a smirk.

I quickly dismissed him and said that I was just thinking how hard it must be to sacrifice something that you love for your family. That is actually something that I can relate to but on an opposite spectrum I guess. That eased the tension between us as he seemed to ponder on the thought of sacrificing one's dream for your family.

"Do you regret following their wishes?" I asked.

He just smiled and changed the subject as he talked more about volleyball and asked me how our training goes. I mentioned to him how hard the coach is on our schedule and that if you are not on top of everything else, your grades might suffer.

That is why I rarely go to parties because my schedule just doesn't allow it. He mentions that he might not survive if he pursued playing volleyball because he is barely passing his subjects. He admits to me that business management isn't really what he wanted to take but that is what his parents decided for him so he had no choice on the matter.

As we went on with our conversation, I seemed to forget the party that was happening right in front of me. He is surprisingly easy to talk to and he teased me a lot for playing in my position because of my height compared to the other open hitters in the school.

I challenged him to win a one-on-one game just to see if he is really as good as he thinks. Volleyball is not only about hitting the ball and I mentioned to him that I am actually the best receiver in the team aside from the libero of course.

"Oh so how good are you at receiving?" he asked playfully.

"Oh I am very good at it," I replied innocently.

I am not sure where this is going because he seemed to now be flirting with me? Oh wow. Confident much, Colton? I don't even know if the guy is gay or bisexual, maybe bicurious. I don't want to jump into any conclusions right now. Falling for straight guys is a big no no for me because it would just be one-sided and I am not here for that. Then he asked me the question that cemented the idea that he is in fact flirting with me.

"But can you take it hard?" Stijn asked with all of the sexual undertones. He sounded serious and now I know that we aren't talking about volleyball anymore.

I am not sure if he is just drunk or I am drunk too but two can play at this game. I am quite sure no straight person would dare ask those kinds of questions using that serious tone.

"Depends on who is hitting it. They might think it is hard when in fact, it is actually ...a soft hit." I replied bravely. He went silent for a while.

Did I offend him? Now I am back to being nervous. What if he is actually straight and I got the signals wrong. Fuck. This is why I don't talk to random people. I just evaded his look and tried to check my phone. Maybe I can text Mina and I can just go home. Forget that this party even happened.

Right when I was about to text her, I heard him say "I have a room upstairs. Maybe we can test if you can really receive it hard." 0_0

So am I really doing it? I asked myself for the nth time now as I stood here in the hallway right in front of his door. He gave me his room number and the key a while ago. Why do I feel like a teen again who is about to lose his virginity for the second time? I remember doing it the first time with my first boyfriend and let us just say that I didn't see him again after that.

It was that bad and we didn't know what we were doing. I did not prepare myself and we didn't even use lube because we were very ignorant. It hurt like hell and that was the last time I saw him. After that, I actually did my research on how to prepare one's ass for the dicking because the sex isn't totally bad when you know what to do.

At least that is what the website told me so the second time I did have sex with someone, let us just say he wanted more. Unfortunately, I was about to enter my college years so I had to cut off my relationship with him even though we were good for each other. The guy was actually my teammate back in high school and he was offered a scholarship from another school and I don't do long distance relationship so we both ended it. I still have communication with him because we stayed friends.

Now what will I do with Stijn? Should I bail out? After all the things that I said a while ago, I don't think so, I reminded myself. I knocked on the door and I was greeted with a topless Stijn with a towel covering his lower part. He doesn't have bulging muscles but his body is just right. He doesn't have that much of chest hair but I can already appreciate the amount of hair in his armpit. I do love me some armpit hair.

"I just finished taking a shower. I'm glad you didn't bail. Not with the big talk you just did a while ago."

Oh he thinks that I am all talk? I challenged him "trust me, big talk is not the only thing that my mouth can do. You'll see," I replied and quickly went to the shower to clean myself. I don't know why my heart is beating so fast when I have had sex a couple of times already. Is it because I'm a little bit tipsy?

What if he is hung? I mean, he is 6 foot 8 so I guess he is packing? Well, whatever. I will just have to take it because I did say that I can take it hard. I smiled at the thought. I always hated drinking because all these inhibitions that I have of myself just come out of nowhere. In short, I become a horny fucker when I am drunk. That or I have always been a slut.

I heard a knock followed by Stijn asking how long it would take for me to get cleaned. Oh please, it isn't easy to prepare bottoming. I don't know if it his first time fucking a guy and I don't care at this point but I just want to make sure that everything is clean down there and that I prepare myself. Who knows, he might immediately dick me down without even preparing me. I don't know the guy.

When I was finally done, I came out of the bathroom and I guess I shouldn't be surprised to see him with his dick out already.

"You've got a nice body. Training does that to you huh," he commented.

I don't know if I should be flattered or comment about his 8 inch dick. That is one long dick and I don't have enough experience to tell me what I am about to feel tomorrow. Maybe I should just ask him to forget what I said and do it gently for now. lol

He noticed me staring, "don't tell me you are scared? Where was all that talk of receiving it hard?"

I wanted to be honest so I told him "Oh trust me, we will get there. You just have to take it slowly at first. I am sure you have done this already and I assume you know what you are doing?"

I hope that clears things up because I don't want to be limping tomorrow. God knows that that huge long dick of his could do to my ass. He then asked me to join him and bed so I approached him. He quickly grabbed my face and kissed me. He is a good kisser but I showed him that I don't lack any experience at all in that department. I opened my mouth and quickly searched for his tongue.

"Now let me get a taste of that huge dick of yours." I said as my hand took hold of his precious tool. I immediately licked his shaft from top to bottom, side to side. While doing so, I looked at his eyes and all I see is lust and passion. I am glad that he appreciates the job that I am doing.

He then took a hold of my face and started forcing me until I can take every inch of his dick. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take everything as I started gagging and coughing so I went back to licking the head of his cock. There was pre-cum on hi piss slits so I licked that too and that earned me another moan from him.

"I don't intend to cum yet," he said as he took hold of my face and he started kissing me again. I love feeling his tongue inside my mouth. Damn, he is such a good kisser. The kiss didn't last long as he immediately turned me back and pushed my face into the mattress. Oh so we are diving into it already. I mentally prepared myself for what is about to come when I felt one finger circling my asshole.

"You have one fine ass," he says as he slaps one of my cheeks.

Oh wow, that got me instantly hard and I didn't even know that I have a thing for spanking. This guy must have a lot of sex in his spare time because he sure knows how to make his partner beg for more.

I pushed my ass higher as he added another finger. I prepared myself in the bathroom a while ago but I am thankful that he has a brain to know to prepare me too. I try to shut down any sound coming from my mouth because he is giving me the best pleasure just from his fingers. I tries to suppress my moans but I just couldn't.

"Yeah you like that? Want some more?"

He now inserted his third finger fully preparing me for something bigger. While doing so, he continues slapping my ass cheeks making me want to scream but I didn't give him the satisfaction. He is now trying to dig in his fingers pushing in and out. He did this for a while until I told him that I am now prepared. He then flipped me over and carried me so that I am now sitting just above his dick.

"You asked me to be gentle at first so I will give you the control for now," he said with a smile.

I am blushing so hard right now and I don't know if it was because of what I drank earlier or him being extra sweet. I took a hold of his 8 inch cock and aligned it the quivering hole. I then gently put it in inch by inch until I was able to take half of it. God I forgot how painful sex is and I am starting to regret challenging him but I am literally in this position now so I just have to deal with it. Can somebody remind me why they like bottoming?

He noticed that I was being careful so he took a hold of my face and kissed me. While doing this, he slammed his hips upward and I can't even scream because he was smothering me with his mouth. Well, not smothering but he was kissing me real hard.

His demeanor just changed from the sweet guy earlier to being rough and having a total control of my body. I know my body is used to pain because of the training that we have every week but this is a different kind of pain. Right when I was getting used to his length and girth, he slowed down and stopped kissing me.

"Now show me that 'receive' that you mentioned earlier," he said emphasizing the word receive.

He didn't have to ask me twice as I rode him hard. I pushed him down and started to grind my ass and showed him how I do it. I used all the tricks I have learned and just ignored the pain of having his dick inside. I tightened my anal walls because from my experience, they like it like that. I leaned back and pushed my hips up and down for a good minute. He took a hold of my dick and started pumping it. With a few more pumps, I know I am going to cum. He then stopped jerking me off and was now on top of me again.

"Oh no you are not going to cum yet. You will once I have my full taste of you." Wow what a blue-balling jerk. He added "I promised to give it to you hard so I have to fulfill that first."

He withdrew his cock and then slammed it in real fast giving me all the pleasure and pain that I can receive in one go. He did it a couple of times and I am not sure if I can bear it anymore as I started screaming and asking him to give it to me more.

"I like the sound of that," he says as he gives it to me hard and fast.

He started sweating and this just made him ten times sexier in my eyes. He then slowed down and was doing the slow stroke. He scooped something in my stomach and held it in his mouth. It was my cum and seeing him taste it made me all the more horny. Oh he is very experienced and I am not sure if he is the kind of guy that I wanna keep seeing in the future.

My cock is still hard and so is he. I can still feel it inside my ass and wow I am just amazed that he held on for too long. But he hasn't cum yet so it is my task to give him that. I gave it my all before my body gave up on me so I rode him again fast and hard just like the first time.

He seems close to cumming already as his thrust becomes faster and his breathing more labored. He took a hold of my hips and was helping me bounce from his cock. Yeah no kidding, I feel like I am bouncing real hard and real fast. I came for the second time as I collapsed on his chest.

"Okay I am impressed. You really took it hard. You don't disappoint, Colton," he said as he dislodged himself to me. I can feel warm liquid inside my ass and then it just hit me like a fucking train...we didn't use a fucking condom.