All Comments on 'Office Affair'

by SecretSideOfClaire

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
KIMCANCER3040KIMCANCER3040almost 5 years ago
YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn right! You're a STAR! Loving this second person narrative! You go, BABY!!!!

SecretSideOfClaireSecretSideOfClaireover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Love getting your feedback ;)

officemilfloverofficemilfloverover 4 years ago
Short and Sexy!

Well done story in a genre I adore! You did a great job capturing the lust with a touch of uncertainty in Claire's determined walk into his office. There was a delicious hint of vulnerability which was hot. It felt like she gathered every bit of nerve to pounce on him. Of course, that made the 'reward' that much sweeter! The greedy side of me wishes it were longer!

akindman22015akindman22015over 4 years ago
Outstanding

Very well done Claire!! I agree with the other comments as well.

readcarefullyreadcarefullyover 4 years ago
Fast Track

Your promotion and 5 stars well earned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just a guy passing through.

Loved every paragraph! I love your writing style and your vivid detail. Found it looking for fun stories and don't regret coming to this one. I love the confidence that is portrayed, and find confidence the most sexy thing a woman can have. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

HOT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSecretSideOfClaire@SecretSideOfClaire
179 Followers
Editor by trade and your stereotypical soccer mum of 3 who harbours a very, very naughty side that I REALLY want to explore and let out and play with as I hit my late thirties. I love reading and writing erotica and discovering new ways to turn myself on...and the best way I'v...