Office Bitch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He takes it from me and I reach back, pulling my hair aside to reveal a slender neck covered in sparse strands of silver, tan and black hairs.

I feel her growing inside of me. I feel control slipping. The heat burns everything away and I ache for him. And I know it's right.

I whine as I give in and look up at him as my teeth grow sharp and my cheekbones crack and lengthen.

"Master," I gasp.

Michael kneels before me and I lick his face and mouth until he pushes me back gently. My eyes lock onto the collar as he brings it up to my neck and my tail thumps against the ground behind me.

When it encircles my neck, I sigh and kiss him, forcing my thick tongue into his mouth. He fumbles for the buckle but I continue forward, pushing him to the ground until I'm over him, kissing and licking his face with my tail yanking and pulling against my spine.

"Anne," Michael tries to say. "Anne, wait!"

He turns, grabbing me as he pulls and twists and I roll to the ground beneath him. I tear at his shirt and my growing claws easily separate the buttons from their holes. They drag through the hair on his chest and I pull him down, opening my mouth to his kisses. Being on my back is uncomfortable as my tail grows but I don't care. My breasts flatten against his chest and his belt rubs my teats. I jerk with each touch and wrap my legs around him, grinding up into his crotch and against his erection.

"Anne," Michael gasps, kissing my cheek. "You're so- you're so, god, you're beautiful!"

He's working at his pants so I take the chance and roll, splaying my legs beneath me as I flatten on the ground and shove my ass into him.

I bark when I feel his naked cock against the fur and bare skin on the back of my thighs.

"Wait," Michael says. I whine and turn to look at him but he grabs my hips. "I just- I just want to look at you for a moment. I just want to see."

He holds me with one hand and his cock with the other. I push against him, trying to force him inside but he holds back, reaching his hand down to grab my ass.

"You're so incredible," he says, staring at my body. My tail wags but I don't know the words to say back to him.

I bark and push back but then freeze when he grabs my collar.

"Stay," he commands and I tremble at the word, clawing the ground. God. God I need him so bad. The feeling of the collar digging into my throat and hearing his rough command sends me into a frenzy. I reach back, aimlessly trying to grab and push him inside until he places the head of his cock against my pussy.

As swollen and needy as I am, the folded lips part for him to show my slick, pink pussy and I howl long and low as he slowly pushes into me. It hurts a little but the pleasure is overwhelming. I'm on edge from this morning and the changes in my office and on the shopping trip. I can already feel the orgasm threatening to explode as he bottoms out and then pulls back.

When he leans forward, he places his hands on either side of me and I shove up into him, raising my hips to give him a better angle. He grunts and then tries to growl. Even though it's too human-like, I love it and I slam back as he pushes forward, whimpering as my tail is trapped painfully between us.

I yip, cheeks blazing and pussy gushing as I rock into him and flex up. At this angle, he keeps hitting an incredibly sensitive spot just at the opening of my pussy and I try to keep him in the same position.

He grunts, holding himself with one hand while grabbing my collar and, suddenly, all thoughts vanish. I bark and shake as I cum, losing our rhythm while my body trembles. He continues slamming his stomach against my furred ass and I turn to lick his face before pressing back and rejoining him, hungry for more orgasms.

"I'll- need! To- god!" he groans, burying his face into the thick tuft of silver fur at my shoulder. "Get a leash! Next!"

I squeeze his cock with my slick muscles and lick his temple but I'm yipping and moaning and whimpering as he hits that one spot again and again and- my muzzle opens wide as I howl and he tenses, growing even larger inside. Cum spurts deep inside my pussy as he fills me, grabbing my stomach and pushing even deeper while his cock swells again and again. I collapse beneath him and try to push myself back up but he's heavy and my arms are so incredibly weak all of a sudden. Instead, I lick his face and pant and he holds me tight.

I barely remember the rest of the night as I tease him hard again a few minutes later.

---

I wake in darkness once more, opening my eyes. I tiredly smack my lips and my tongue travels over my sharp canines.

As carefully as I can, I roll out of bed and then catch myself against the wall. My legs are jello and I hurt a little but, Jesus Christ, that's the best sex I've ever had. A million times better than anything I've ever had.

And then I realize I can remember it. Most of it. While I make my way to the master bathroom, I run through a simple mental check, remembering the names of all of my employees, my passwords and addresses and everything. I'm me. I'm completely me. And I can remember the rough, wild, incredible sex we just had. The multiple rounds. The way he grabbed my fur and my-

I turn on the bathroom light and stare at myself.

My eyes are brilliant gold and my canines are clearly visible. When I close my mouth completely, I feel them pressing against the inside of my lips and scratching against the other teeth. I step closer to the mirror and run my hands through my hair only to see the sharp tips of my almost human ears.

"But- I'm- I'm human," I whimper. I look down the length of my body and see black claws tipping my toes and realize I'm standing on the balls of my feet. I pick my foot up to discover there's thin, leathery padding covering my soles.

A thick tuft of black fur lines my stomach from my mound, up and over my belly button and an inch beyond, stopping just shy of the second row of my teats.

She's sleeping inside of me. I know it. I know she is. I don't feel her in any particularly strong way and yet, here I stand, partially changed.

"The collar!" I gasp. I realize I still wear it so I tug it off and almost fling it away. At the last moment, I whine and set it carefully on the sink counter.

It feels wrong to be without it. My neck feels bare. But it has to be the reason for the extra changes.

I sit on the toilet lid with my hands on my knees. And I wait.

And wait.

And wait.

My toes and feet are unchanged. I stand carefully and stare at myself. My ears are as sharp as my teeth and my eyes are the color of molten butterscotch.

With a trembling hand, I grab the collar and buckle it back in place. Where it belongs. And I turn off the light and crawl back into bed, pushing myself back against Michael before grabbing his hand to rest it on my chest.

I have to think. I have to think of-

He murmurs and pushes against me and I groan, pulling him and raising my ass, rubbing it back and forth against his flaccid cock. I can feel him growing hard. I grab his hand and drag it down my stomach, brushing through the light fur until his fingers touch my teat.

"Wha-" Michael says behind me.

Instead of answering, I reach under myself and guide him against my pussy, holding him in place while pressing back until my tight lips open. I don't need the cum still inside of me to act as lubrication because I was wet as soon as my body touched his.

My new changes are forgotten as I roll to my stomach and pull him against my back. Instead, I growl and raise my hips.

"More," I beg. "M- Master, please. I need you so much."

And, really. What was I ever worrying about?