All Comments on 'Office Confrontations Ch. 03'

by fexcellent452

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow this is such a terrific story

It's just that Kyle's actions are still super confusing even though you did do some explaining. It's hard to see how he gets off on being so domineering and why he has such little tolerance for Marshall's confusion. So yes, I think a chapter done entirely in Kyle's point of view would be really helpful. Thanks for your speedy writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I loved this story!

It was funny and sweet.

And completely unforgettable.

I am really looking forward to reading Kyle's perspective.

Thank you for making this chapter longer than the previous ones.

It was such a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it.

Didn't see the twist coming about acting...want to go reread it all now that has been disclosed. Loved this part though. The characters started to come through much more strongly and they became easier to love. I love their banter emerging between their bouts of nervousness with each other and how an equal balance is being established. So many surprises both in plot, their personalities and their growing relationship. Love, love the direction this has moved in. Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Nice twist. Aside from the Kyle pov, is this the end?

EMArnoldEMArnoldalmost 12 years ago

The last few paragraphs of page six are the only constructive conversation that Kyle and Marshall have had, but I still feel like I don't know anything.

If I understand correctly, Marshall's passive aggressive attitude towards Kyle meant that he secretly liked him accept that this wasn't even the real Kyle. Kyle, picking up on this and being attracted to him (?), decides to dominate Marshall into admitting at least physically that he's gay for Kyle... This still leaves me wondering what do they like about each other as people without the BDSM? And as someone else commented, why doesn't Kyle have patience with Marshall trying to work out this newfound male attraction when it's not unrealistic that he would both enjoy and distaste being with a man?

Here's hoping that the story from Kyle's POV will shed more light on what is going on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good story-but actor?!

Loved the story!

Bit disappointed about the acting thing, I don't get it. Thought it was more about him liking being dominant in the bedroom but submissive outside. Would love to see Kyle's point of view though. But definitely one of the best stories I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sooooo good!

Can't wait to read more.

secretsidessecretsidesalmost 12 years ago

I love it, but i agree with an earlier comment, i would love to see Kyle's POV if you are so inclined. The tension and pulls with trying to maintain his ;character'. Might just be delicious!! :o)

GobletHolly182GobletHolly182almost 12 years ago

oooh i would definitely love to read a chapter from kyle's pov! this chapter was great, loved the sex and the dynamic interplays between these two.

jonathanlovescockjonathanlovescockalmost 12 years ago

dam dam dam.? i have just stated getting into this.? think you could have taken this to a further 30 chapters.? i thought kyle was a nut.? the penny didnt drop till they were in the care.?(god i am stupid) any way i look forward to kyles point of view, this was a very excellent peice of writing. i look forwrd with bated breath to reading more of your fantastic work.? best wishes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Time for Marshall to learn to reciprocate

Has Kyle gotten off at all since they got together? I think it's time for Marshall to learn how to give head.

FlamingHailsFlamingHailsalmost 12 years ago

I did not see that twist coming!! I love the reason for kyles behavior!

nastolgiclikeyounastolgiclikeyoualmost 12 years ago
Seriously?

This chapter was so intense.

When I first started reading your story, I wasn't even sure I wanted to read it to the end.

And I could never see it coming.

I'm so glad there are more chapters and I definitely want to get inside Kyle's head. I'm pretty afraid of him turning into a psycho serial killer at any moment.

Can't wait to read the rest.

wise_sam_94wise_sam_94almost 12 years ago
Smirking

I've heard of Method acting but this was taking it to extremes. Wittily written.

heavygravityheavygravityalmost 12 years ago
It's getting good!

wow your writing is getting good! I enjoyed it more and more in each chapter.

like it, it went as I hoped for; a gay roman story.

and thank god its not the end yet! yaiy!

Kyle's revealing so surprising !

I already felt comfortable at Marshall POV, but I'd like to try Kyle's.

the Clara chara is quite confusing for me. you made it mysterious for Kyle and her relation. made colors in the story, though bit confusing.

Waiting for next chapter now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Kick Ass!

I found myself turned on and laughing at the same time. A wonderful combo. I really liked the characters (no pun intended) and they both fit so well together. I really don't see how Marshall would ever have found himself if it wasn't for Kyle coming into his life in just that way. Glad to see them exploring. Excellent job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loooooved it~

Oh my gosh, I loved this sooooo much. I couldn't stop gigging! XD Im pretty happy with the fact that Kyle isn't psycho... Hehe. Anyways, I can't wait for the chapters to come. Great, great job! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YAY!

Super original twist. Looking forward to reading more.

SLC71

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please continue with the other chapters.

LifoLifoover 11 years ago

More pliz.thats fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This story is just so interesting, one of the best i've read in a long time! Please post more soon.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 11 years ago

This story got me In trouble at work...I was laughing too loud!

.GREAT STORY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
SchnookumsxHoneybuns

I love everything about this story! Please add as many chapters as you can! I love these two characters immensely and the dialogue makes me giddy so you're doing wonderfully! I do hope you don't mind if I decide to post some fanart on deviantart!

fexcellent452fexcellent452almost 11 years agoAuthor

Of course I don't mind (; send me a link I'd love to see it~ I bet it'll be amazing!

sm1982sm1982almost 4 years ago
Unexpected reveal

I wasn’t expecting being an actor to be the reason behind Kyle’s behavior at work lol story is so good!

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08over 1 year ago

omg either way I would love more of these two

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous