Office Confrontations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle pulled back, sighing.

"As lovely as this is, we've got things to do. Get up and get dressed." He announced, pulling back and heading toward the closet.

"Excuse me?" Marshall asked, surprised. "But what about..." He gestured helplessly. Kyle waved his hand and turned away.

"Later. Get dressed or we'll be late." Marshall groaned. He reached down to take care of his aching need and got a shoe to the face.

"Don't you dare touch yourself. I didn't give you permission, and it's still my day." Marshall glowered but got up, considering defying anyway. Instead of wasting time and causing him to wait even longer to deal with his pulsing erection, he decided to get dressed. Unfortunately, his clothes were still crumpled up in the living room. He sighed and slipped out of the bedroom, grabbing his mussed clothing and stepping into his jeans, hopping to and fro, as he headed toward the bedroom. He didn't bother to button them just yet - all that constriction was going to kill him no matter what he did, he might as well spend time free as a bird - and moved to slip on his shirt. He returned to the bedroom intent on calling Kyle out and telling him to at least take care of his poor needy dick, since he was the one doing all the tormenting that afternoon.

Then he was distracted by Kyle's broad back as he dressed in the closet. Was that...?

"You have more tattoos?" He asked. Kyle nodded, turning toward him. Marshall tore his eyes away from Kyle's receding back and focused on Kyle's face. "Why didn't you say so?"

"You didn't ask." Kyle shrugged. Marshall really wanted to tear Kyle's shirt off and study those tattoos on his back―and anywhere else he had yet to look! "Maybe later if you behave I'll show them to you."

"Them?" Marshall bit his lip at the thought. Who knew tattoos turned him on?

"Yes, them. Now don't make me tell you again." Marshall huffed in frustration but proceeded to dress, stuffing himself into the tight confines behind his zipper. He looked up to see Kyle walking out from the closet in tight jeans and a long-sleeved maroon shirt. Was that his favorite color or something? But Marshall forgot about the color as it clung to Kyle's lithe body.

Kyle should wear casual clothing much more often.

"You ready?" Marshall gulped and looked back up, embarrassed. Kyle grinned, hands on his hips as he waited.

"Oh, yeah. I'm ready."

"Good, let's go."

* * *

Arriving at the cafe was certainly disconcerting. Marshall had not been expecting such a normal, commonplace outing. Rather, he'd expected some horrible, nightmarish place with gates and collars and bloody pitch forks. Hell, Marshall would have been more prepared being dragged to work for another six hours of paperwork.

Clara flagging them down, a whipped cream topped mocha-thing in hand, was definitely nowhere on that long List of Impossible Occurrences.

But there was more than Clara's blonde sluttiness terrifying him. Kyle insisted he drive, which Marshall was secretly grateful for, he didn't want to drive after drinking even if it had been a few hours since said liquor-ingestion. Though that wasn't the difficult part. The difficult part would have been driving with a cock as hard as steel, especially with Kyle using a hand to keep him at attention the entire time.

Even as he walked into the cafe, Marshall had to discretely adjust himself, which he had to do with his right hand(as one of the few left-handed males in the world) because his left hand was completely immobilized by Kyle's warm, firm grip.

Marshall was walking into a cafe with a hard on caused by a man to meet a diseased slut while announcing to the world(including their harlot co-worker) that he officially played for the other team.

Great. Just great. Marshall groaned inwardly, fear trickling into his chest. Clara would tell the entire office all about him being Kyle's bitch.

Marshall didn't realize until Kyle stopped and turned to stare at him, raising an eyebrow, that he'd stopped moving and was pulling at Kyle's fingers. His chest constricted from the held breath refusing to be released from his chest. His hands were clammy, slipping from Kyle's grip.

"Hey, you stood up for Clara earlier, I figured you'd be okay with meeting her for a chat." Marshall shook his head, looking away.

"No, it's not that, it's just..." Marshall pulled on their intertwined hands.

"What?" Kyle asked, exasperated.

"She'll see us!" Marshall muttered under his breath. "She'll tell everybody we're..." He gestured between them with his free hand, trying to convey what he still couldn't put into words. Kyle's expression hardened, his eyes narrowed and his lips flattened as his jaw tensed.

"What do you have a problem with, Marshall? Being seen with a man or being seen with me?" Kyle ground out between his teeth. He tossed Marshall's hand from his own and stepped back. Marshall reached out automatically, seeking Kyle's touch. He didn't think about it as he stepped closer.

"I didn't mean―you're not really 'out' at work, and I'm not sure I'm ready for every guy we work with to glare hatefully at us every time we walk by." Marshall tightened his hold on Kyle's hand. "I just...she's an incorrigible gossip. I don't know if I―I don't know what to do." Marshall admitted. Kyle stared intently into Marshall's eyes for a few seconds, unblinking, with a blank expression. It bothered Marshall that Kyle got so upset, he hadn't meant to offend him, he was just nervous. Scared, really. And he didn't understand why Kyle stared at him that way. Was he really upset at the statement, or was he just defensive? How the hell was Marshall supposed to tell? Marshall's blood ran cold under that dark, undefined look as he waited for some sort of reaction from Kyle. Finally Kyle's hand returned his squeeze and laced their fingers together.

"Clara won't say anything, but I'm not hiding in your homophobic closet, Marshall. I don't care who knows that I've taken men to my bed. I told you I'm not wasting my time with your bullshit, and I meant it."

"Give me a damn break, Kyle. I barely understand what I'm doing here, much less decided I'm...I'm...fuck, at least give me some time to cope before expecting me to wear panties and dance around in gay bars." Marshall grunted. Kyle opened his mouth to respond just as Clara flounced her way into their conversation.

"Hey boys! I wasn't sure if you saw me," she started, immediately launching into an exhausting tirade, "so I came over to make sure. It's great to see you both!" She engulfed them each in a hug, Marshall giving her a one-armed embrace as his hand was still tightly wound in Kyle's.

Clara gave their unrelenting hands a funny look but said nothing.

"H-hey Cl-Clara." Kyle greeted, tucking his chin against his chest and looking up at her through his lashes. He curled his free arm over his chest and scooted closer to Marshall, tucking his shoulder against Marshall. That would have bothered Marshall a lot less if he didn't notice that Kyle's distinct change in posture and voice happened directly after Clara's sudden appearance.

There he goes again. What the hell? Clara laughed and patted Kyle's forearm, causing him to wrap his arms around Marshall and avoid her grasp.

That's it. When we get out of here, Kyle's going to spill it.

"Yeah, it's nice to see you again." Marshall mumbled distractedly. Kyle surreptitiously jabbed him in the ribs and Marshall glared, covering up the expression when he caught Clara's confused face.

"Sorry, it really is good to see you, I was just worried about, um..." He trailed off, gaze flicking to Kyle, and her eyes widened. She blushed and dropped her gaze. Apparently she interpreted 'I'm terrified that you know I'm gay' as 'hey remember that time earlier today when Kyle treated you like shit? Yeah, let's bring it up now I'm sure Kyle will appreciate it'. Figures.

"I'm fine. Misunderstanding." Clara smiled sincerely at Kyle, who nervously smiled back. "Now come on boys, before we lose our table." They followed her obediently and a polite, spiffily dressed waiter appeared to get them beverages.

"Cl-Clara, I do ho-hope you f-forgive me." Kyle nearly whispered. "I di-didn't mean--" Clara waved him off, and he released a relieved breath, biting his lip.

"It's forgotten. You've explained and apologized enough." She smiled warmly. "I know you've been..." She paused and gave them both a look that clearly said she was highly satisfied with something, "stressed recently. But I hope everything worked out." Kyle, swear to God, blushed bright red. His cheeks lit up like the Fourth of July, and his mouth flapped open as he searched for something to say.

"I―uh―um―Cl-Clara don't..." Kyle shoved his head into Marshall's shoulder, but Marshall could see red blossoming on his neck.

What the...

"Come on, fess up Kyle!" Clara giggled, tugging on his arm. "You're not exactly hiding it. Just spill!" Instinctively Marshall threw his arm around Kyle and pushed her hand away. Kyle curled into him and Marshall tried to figure out why the hell he was clutching Kyle to his chest.

"Stop beating around the bush and torturing Kyle. What are you talking about?" Marshall demanded. Clara had the decency to bite her lip and smile apologetically.

"Well, I..." She looked to Kyle, who refused to pull away from Marshall's hold long enough to acknowledge the unspoken question. "I just wanted to know if you guys made it official yet." She giggled gleefully and stared expectantly at Marshall, who was noticeably flabbergasted.

"What do you mean? Make what official?" Marshall asked. Clara rolled her eyes.

"Really? You're pretending you don't know what I'm talking about? But it's so obvious." She sighed and pointed at them. "Are you two dating yet? Please tell me you are, I can't stand the suspense any more. How did you ask him, Marshall? I'm sure it was you, Kyle's much too shy to say anything. Was it after the lunch fiasco?" Her onslaught of questions already had Marshall blinking in shock.

"Tell me! I know you both left work early and didn't come back the rest of the day, what happened?"

"But we're not--" Marshall gasped, squeezing his eyes tight and turning away. Kyle's fingers dug almost painfully into his suddenly re-inflating manhood, and that was not a situation Marshall wanted to deal with while Clara sat right across from them!

"Oh goodness are you okay?" She asked, concerned. Marshall took a deep breath but couldn't pull Kyle off his dick without bringing attention to himself.

"I'm fine, I just bit my tongue." He lied through his teeth. "You want to know if we're d-dating?" He asked, only stumbling over the question a little. Clara nodded impatiently.

"Duh, though it's totally clear you are." She pointed to Kyle, who had all but climbed into Marshall's lap, and who visibly trembled.

Looks like I can't deny it even if I wanted to. Do I even want to? He shrugged off the thought and turned his attention to Clara.

"Of course we are." Marshall replied simply. He felt Kyle tense in his arms and Kyle's fingers stopped their torture at Marshall's response.

"Well? Details! Let's hear them. I've been positively dying from anticipation." She grinned, continuing to stare at the apparently official couple, leaning forward to rest her chin on the top of her hand.

"Wait, how did you...?" Marshall paused. How could she possibly know they were anything? Today was the first day he even considered anything relationship-wise, and technically they just shared some heavy petting. Not exactly boyfriend status. Unless...

"Um," Clara bit her lip, trying unsuccessfully to keep her eyes off of Kyle. Marshall wanted to yell, to scream at Kyle and rip his head off for speaking to anyone, much less Clara, about what they'd done together. But Marshall didn't yell.

He smiled.

"Well, if you already know you might as well hear the full story." Kyle must have sensed something in his tone because his grip immediately tightened on Marshall, who did his best to ignore it. He leaned in conspiratorially, wrapping his arm tight around Kyle's waist to keep him from falling against the table―and from adding his own voice to the conversation.

"You must know we had a huge fight earlier today." She nodded, eyes wide. Marshall bit his lip to keep from laughing, though he couldn't stop the smile fighting to take control of his mouth.

"We were both very upset." He covered his mouth on one side and gestured to Kyle with the other hand. "Very upset." He pushed out his lower lip and gave her the most sympathetic look he possibly could.

"I came over to apologize, I felt just awful about yelling at poor Kyle, and he answered the door in tears, poor boy!" Marshall winced. The pain in his groin was almost unbearable, but he knew it would be worth it if he could pull it off.

"Oh, no!" Clara gasped. "Kyle, you poor dear." She reached out to comfort him, but Kyle crushed himself into Marshall's side, making sure to further injure Marshall's manhood in the process.

"He was hysterical. I immediately lifted him into my arms and he cried on my shoulder. When he finally managed to calm down, we sat down on the couch and I pulled him onto my lap.

"I told him I never wanted to see him cry again. He blubbered and confessed his feelings for me. I swear to god, he blushed bright red when I told him I felt the same. Then I kissed him and asked him if he would be my boyfriend. Oh, he was just so cute I couldn't stand it." The sickly sweet tone coated Marshall's voice, and though he never thought he would ever speak so easily about having a boyfriend(dear god, boyfriend), knowing he was getting Kyle back for all the torture he'd committed earlier made everything worthwhile.

Fabricating the lie made Marshall grin so wide the smile split his face. He could feel Kyle shaking in fury.

Oh, this is too perfect.

"Isn't that right sweetie?" Marshall cooed. Marshall felt Kyle's nails digging into his chest and Kyle sighed against him before slowly pulling his face away and nodding his head imperceptibly. His cheeks were still flushed bright red.

"Aw, he's feeling shy. It's okay Schnookums." Marshall gently tipped Kyle's chin up to look him in the eyes.

Murder glinted back at him, hazel eyes boring into him with unadulterated fury. Marshall quickly turned his attention to Clara.

"You two are just the most adorable boys I've ever seen!" She squealed. "Aw, I bet Kyle has a cute nickname for you too, huh?" She gently pricked Marshall's forearm with her glittering pink talons.

"I've got a few names I'd like to call him, but none of them are 'cute'." Kyle growled under his breath. Marshall coughed, covering a laugh.

"What did you say?" Clara asked sweetly. "I want to know!"

"I s-said I c-call him..." He blushed brighter, voice dropping to a whisper. "H-honeybuns." Marshall's jaw literally dropped as Clara fanned herself, fluttering her eyelids.

"So cute! I'm so glad you two are finally official." Cute was not would have called 'Honeybuns'. Then again, 'Schnookums' wasn't exactly cute either...

"Um, Cla-ara?" Marshall's eyes fell to the top of Kyle's head of thick brown curls. Clara quieted down and returned her attention to Kyle.

"You....you w-won't spread this all o-over the office, wi-will you?"

"Of course not! What you two do in the privacy of your own home is none of their business." Clara huffed as if even the idea of speaking to their fellow workers disgusted her.

Marshall wondered if her infamous reputation was the cause of her reaction.

But Marshall was more surprised by Kyle's question. Hadn't Kyle just announced he didn't care what anyone else thought of him?

Was he doing it just to make Marshall feel better?

"Enough about work, let's chat!"

* * *

The meal passed by much faster once the food arrived. Clara's salad kept her mouth busy, which pleased Marshall to no avail. On the other hand, Clara's constant questions had driven Kyle to literally retreating into Marshall's lap, and every time Marshall griped in a rude manner or fueled Clara's constant questions with bald-faced lies, Kyle ground his hips into Marshall's(by now leaking) erection.

When the food arrived, Marshall had hoped Kyle would retreat to his own chair. No such luck. The damned waiter placed both of their plates in front of Marshall, and Kyle snuggled in, draping his legs over the side of Marshall's lap, keeping one arm wrapped around him at all times.

If it wasn't for the fact that Kyle kept purposely rubbing against him in such a public place, a place boners were certainly frowned upon, Marshall would have enjoyed Kyle's closeness and his need to keep in constant contact, and the realization surprised him. He found himself tucking an arm around Kyle's waist, shifting so he could still reach for his club sandwich without having to let Kyle go.

Even with the awkward, uncomfortable situation and the trepidation of being out in public with a man - and Marshall still constantly looked around to make sure no one was glaring at them, that no one from work appeared to witness the gay pile-up - Marshall did start to enjoy the afternoon. Maybe...maybe Marshall could do this.

"So..." Clara spoke softly, pulling Marshall away from his epiphany, and Marshall could see a dangerous gleam in her eyes.

Oh, dear god what now? He grumped, groaning inwardly as he awaited their fate.

Kyle paused mid-bite, arm raised, and Marshall rolled his eyes, grabbing his hand to set it back down against the table, allowing the pastry to drop to the plate.

"So?" Marshall asked, resigned. Kyle cringed into Marshall's chest as per usual. Ugh, was he avoiding questions just to see Marshall squirm?

"Well, I gotta ask..." Clara trailed off, eyes flickering between both of them. Marshall sighed.

"Spit it out, would you?" He demanded, patience long gone. Kyle 'fidgeted' at the outburst, crushing Marshall and digging his nails into Marshal's legs. Those fuckers were sharp!

"Have you...well, I know Kyle's not gonna answer 'cause I tried for days after the―anyway, I gotta know. Have you always been gay? I mean, I knew you weren't very interested in me but I've never been sure..." Marshall gulped, neck heating up and burning bright red.

"Um, uh..." Marshall bit his lip. "Well..."

"Oh, don't tell me you're shy too! Kyle's been giving me the runaround for months." Clara pouted, fluttering her lashes―as if he was going to be swayed by a puppy pout!

Months...? Marshall shook his head.

"I haven't always been...I'm not...ugh. Look, before Kyle the only time I ever looked at another man's junk was to compare sizes." He answered bluntly. Clara flushed, covering a giggle with her hand.

"I can't believe guys actually do that." Marshall shrugged, and Clara tapped her chin, plotting. "Then which of you is...you know?" She held her hands out, palms facing each other, and moved them apart slowly.

"Ah," Marshall gaped, stammering. "Clara, that's not an appropriate question!" She frowned.

"Aw, come on. I won't tell anyone I promise." She smiled innocently at Marshall - seriously, how did she pull off such a sweet-looking expression?

"No, that's none of your business. Really, Clara. You don't hear me asking--"

"S-same." Kyle mumbled. Marshall's head snapped down, frustrated that he couldn't look Kyle in the eye from that angle.

"What?" Clara asked excitedly, leaning closer.

"W-we're th-the same si-size." Kyle blushed and rubbed his face into Marshall's arm.

But I--but we―you're thicker at the very least! Marshall argued silently, though he wouldn't give Clara the satisfaction of listening in on that discussion.