Office Deals: Getting caught

Story Info
Jasmine, the boss' wife catches them in the action. Part 2.
2.8k words
4.26
5.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ICM8781
ICM8781
5 Followers

Part 2: Getting caught and doing it anyway.

"You know, one of these days, we're going to get caught," Ethan remarked.

Rhea responded, "You telling me we should stop."

Ethan gave a fake shocked look and in an even more fake hurt tone then whined, "Are you breaking up with me?"

Rhea gave Ethan a smack on his shoulder, trying to get him to stop teasing, "No, but it's not like there are too many places for us to go."

"Oh, I'm not complaining," Ethan responded with just a hint of bravado. "It makes it even hotter." He stood up off his chair to stand over Rhea leaning against his desk to continue. "Can you imagine someone looking on in surprise as my dick is buried balls deep inside your pussy?"

Rhea cocked a half-smile before responding with disappointment. "Mmmmm. I would so want that but don't start. I'm working late to meet a deadline."

Ethan got closer to Rhea talking completely over her. "Maybe it would be better to be behind you so we both see their gaped open mouth gasping in shock as you cum at the same time we get caught."

Rhea got lost in that thought, "It's such a nice thought to be taken from behind," then snapping out of the hypnotic trance, "No, I need to work." She was protesting, but also not pushing him away.

Ethan kissed Rhea's neck below her chin as he continued to fantasize. "Do you think they'd be able to smell our love juices spilling over the desk."

Rhea pushed Ethen away grabbing his shirt on his collarbone. "You just don't know the meaning of the word 'no', do you?"

Rhea let go with one hand but used her other hand to pull Ethan with her. Ethan nearly tripped over his feet before realizing he was supposed to follow her. They weren't going to the server room they usually go to. Arvil even left a thick blanket he'd put on the floor every time they went there. He pretended he put it there because of how cold it got in the server room. Wherever she was taking him now, it was a lot closer to the rest of the employees.

Jasmine was the head of the administration department as well as the owner's wife. She was in her mid-fifties but worked extremely hard to look like she was still in her twenties. She was very attractive but still couldn't quite complete the illusion. She was a nice woman for the most part, but a bit entitled. Most of the employees hated how she spent the company money. They couldn't get a better wireless mouse, but she could get a $2000 antique chair that was never even used for her office.

Ethan resented her more than most. He had spent $1500 to get the network to a usable level, which he did, but needed to detail every little penny that he was spending in order to do it. The project was such a nightmare that Rhea would teasingly remind him frequently. She used to say how it was sexual tension and not resentment that caused his feelings. He was never too amused.

Jasmine saw Ethan and Rhea speed past her office. She never received any complaints or even office rumors about the two of them, but she knew something was up. She got up to see where they were going, but when she looked out the door, no one was there. She quietly walked in the direction they did but stopped when she heard small whispering coming from the visitor's office two doors down from hers.

The owner of the company made a point to soundproof all the offices. It was important for him to make sure any commotion of the business would not disturb the people on the phones in the offices, and vice versa. No matter how much noise they made, no one would hear Ethan and Rhea, unless they decided to murder the other.

Rhea made a point to close the door of the office quietly. Ethan started his foreplay as soon as she turned around. As unlikely as it was that someone would hear them, it was still exciting to be fucking that close to everyone else. Jasmine was only a couple of offices down the passageway from this one. She was imagining what that would be like.

Rhea pulled Ethen down to her clawing at his back as they embraced.

"I guess I really was horny after all," she giggled.

Rhea popped the buttons off the top of her blouse. Ethan was giving her a hard long kiss. His tongue scooped inside hers massaging her tongue and tickling the roof of her mouth. It made shivers run down her spine and triggered her to cream. Rhea broke the kiss to breathe, but Ethan didn't stop. He continued to kiss down the side of her face, down her neck, down her shoulder, across her chest. When the last button of her blouse was opened, Ethen pushed her bra straps off her shoulders loosening the cups. He reached into the bra cups to hold the mass of her breast in his hand. Ethan kissed around her nipple. Then, squeezing the mass, he pushed Rhea's nipple deep in his wide-open mouth. Ethan's tongue played joyfully into the tip of the nipple.

All activity abrupted to a halt as Jasmine knocked three times on the office door. Ethan slowly walked towards the door thinking hard about what he should do and who it was. Rhea quickly straightened her bra and rushed as fast as she could to fasten the buttons of her blouse. Ethan knew that whoever it was would be suspicious if he waited too long to open the door, so he opened it very slowly. It was the worst person who it could have ever been to be standing there, Jasmine.

"Did you need to use this office." She said, knowing Rhea was there, just ignoring her.

"Not really," Ethan responded, "Rhea was just a little upset about something personal and I wanted to take her somewhere quiet so she could talk to me about it."

Jasmine walked into the office and closed the door behind her expecting the conversation to get a little loud and aggressive.

"Well, I know you two are close friends," she said, pausing just long enough for their eyes to dart to each other. "Do you think I'm stupid?'

Rhea couldn't think of a thing to say. She stood there in stunned silence. It was one thing to joke about being caught, it was an entirely different thing to be caught. Ethan thought of something to break the silence but was interrupted after the first syllable out of her mouth. Jasmine sat down in a chair facing them an glared daggers in their direction.

"It's one thing not to disclose your relationship so the company can put any sexual harassment complaints into context, but to have sex in the office," she paused for effect, "during working hours, I could kick you out of the office right now."

Ethan knew he was going to be in trouble and if he was going to get fired over this, he didn't care anymore. His cock was still hard as a rock and he was still hornier than he should have been.

"Fuck it! If I'm going to get fired anyway, I might as well be fired for fucking right here and now."

Ethen unfastened his belt and pants and let them drop to the floor. His hard now fully erect cock on display for both of the women there. He bent down to kiss Rhea's neck and pulled her into him. Rhea didn't know what was going on anymore. She accepted the embrace, but stared wide-eyed at Jasmine over Ethan's shoulder worried about what she was going to do about this. Jasmine just sat in silence of how crazy this had gotten, and how out of control she was of the situation. It scared her. It excited her. She couldn't understand why her loins were warming.

"Wait a minute," Jasmine said trying to gain some control back.

"What?!" Ethen spoke in a commanding and annoyed tone.

Ethan spun around with his naked cock swinging fast in the air. He couldn't get the bearing of how small the room was and as he turned to face Jasmine his large steps caused him to smack his cock square into Jasmine's cheek. It hit her hard. It actually stung a little. When feeling quickly crept back to the area, she felt a cool fluid. She used her index finger to wipe it off her face before realizing that it was a spurt of pre-cum. She looked and marveled at it, and then looked at Ethan. She couldn't even think how he would ever do that to her. She was married, to his boss!

Ethan didn't mean to do that. It was an accident. He also couldn't escape the feeling of smacking that bitch in the face with his dick. It felt amazing. He felt powerful. He felt like he could do anything. He was not going to waste this feeling.

"Lick it," He said as plainly as if he was asking her to try a piece of food.

Jeanine looked at her wet finger and then back at Ethan. What was she thinking? She wanted to lick it. She wanted to taste it. How could she even be considering this? Even Rhea could feel the tension of the decision Jasmine was trying to make. She knew something was going to happen and she reached in her purse to get her phone to document it.

"Lick it," He said encouragingly, like a father to a daughter to try a new meal.

She did it. She slowly lifted her hand to her mouth stuck her tongue out and moved it across her hand. The clicking noise of Rhea's phone went off at this moment. Rhea couldn't deny her involvement anymore so she stood up next to Ethan grabbed his dick squeezed out more pre-cum and smeared another streak of the fluid across her lips. Rhea giggled as she took another picture with her camera. Jasmine didn't use her hand this time. She licked it off her lips herself, which Rhea was happy to get another picture of.

"You know you want to suck my dick?" Ethan asked, soothingly, almost condescendingly. This thirty-year-old was treating her, a fifty-year-old, like his child.

And, she loved it.

She slopped down in the chair and slinked to her knees as she greeted his solid rod. She was still a little apprehensive. She still couldn't believe she was doing this. Rhea had lifted her skirt and had her hand down her panties, taming the growling pussy down there. She watched, rubbing herself as Jasmine wrapped her lips around Ethan's cock.

Jasmine slowly backed Ethan's cock out of her mouth and then engulfed him back in. Ethan reciprocated by thrusting into Jasmine's mouth. Jasmine tried to keep up with Ethan's quick deep forceful thrusts, but she kept gagging. His cock was bigger than it looked, and he was being rough. Still, she wanted to be a good girl. She didn't understand why, but she continued to try to swallow him.

After, the fifth gag she dropped to the floor, sat on her heels, and coughed. A thick sticky phlegm spewed out as she coughed and with teary eyes she reached for her dress. She wiped her face and her eyes, disappointed in herself. Ethan slowly reached down and held her head in his hands. They looked at each other in the eye.

"That's okay. I have something else you maybe able to handle." Ethan said, with excitement that she craved and not disappointment she feared.

Ethan got on one knee and slid his right hand to the back of her head. He grasped a fist full of hair and twisted her head to face away. She turned the rest of her body and fell on all fours. Still holding Jasmine by her hair, Ethan grasped Jeanine's underwear and yanked them down to behind her knees. She could hear the $80 pair of panties being ripped and her pussy spilling her puddle of wetness free.

Rhea was still cradling her crotch and snapping more photos of this event. It was amazing. It was hot. It was more than she ever expected. She was now where Ethan was. If she was going down, she was going to go out in a blaze of glory. She stripped all of her clothes off.

Ethan let go of Jasmine's hair. That caused her to fall on her elbows. As she looked up, she could see Rhea's naked form squatting in front of her. As Rhea continued her opened-legged sitting position, Jasmine wondered if she was willing to go this far. Before finishing that thought, Ethan's cock slammed hard and painfully into her cunt. Ethan leaned on her back to steady himself and Jasmine face-planted right into Rhea's sopping wet pussy.

Rhea grabbed Jasmine's hair and pulled her mouth hard into Rhea's swollen clit. Both women were almost ready to orgasm. Ethan was slamming hard into Jasmine's pussy, pounding her with his balls slapping against the back of her thighs. Jasmine moaned loudly through her body while trying to concentrate on licking Rhea's slit. Rhea, who was desperately begging to get off started pushing her cunt deeper into Jasmine's face while pulling her hair.

This is what Jasmine wanted. She could feel it. She was about to cum. She could tell how intense the orgasm was going to be. She forced her self off of Rhea getting ready to scream. Ethan paused. Why did Ethan stop? What did she do? She needed more. She could feel her climax begin to slip away.

"No, please don't stop, I nee..." She pleaded. Ethen interrupted by slamming his cock hard into Jasmine's pussy. "Aaaaaahhh"

It was a quick harsh pain being completely filled so quickly. Then came an unbearable euphoria numbing all of her senses. She got woozy. It made her second guess if she could handle this. YES! She was filled with a determination to not only handle it, but prove she loved it. Her body tensed back up. She dipped down hard on Rhea's cunt and began to eat that pussy as eagerly as she could.

Her mouth moved in sync to Jasmine and Ethan's movements. As she pulled back, Ethan slammed his hips hard into her ass forcing her back forward into Rhea. Jasmine's head thumping hard between Rhea's legs.

Jasmine's eagerness of Rhea's pussy caused Rhea to fall backwards onto the floor, arching her back making it start to spasm off of the floor. It didn't take long for Rhea to cum, and grasped her right breast, making sure to pinch the nipple a bit. After a long session of loud moaning, groaning and grunts, Jasmine released Rhea from her jaws.

"Holy shit!" Rhea exclaimed feeling the pool of wetness that covered her groin. She stood up and walked to kneel behind her lover.

Jasmine lost her focus for a moment, snapping her attention back to Ethan's cock that was thrusting into her body hard. Their skins were slapping against one another causing a sweaty hot mess between them. While she needed to orgasm she wanted to hold onto off just yet. She clenched her teeth, bit her lip and held her breath trying to hold off until Ethan had cum inside her. But her body gave in to his and she was cumming uncontrollably. She tried to hold her breathe in the hopes her body would stop betraying her and hold her tense muscles from contracting just yet, so she could feel Ethan's seed tear a hole inside her. But much to her dismay, her muscles relaxed, she gasped for air that nearly caused her to pass out.

Ethan could feel her body get more and more limp. He tried to grasp the side of her hips to try to continue, but she collapsed on the floor, staring at the wall and panting hard to catch her breath. Rhea could tell Ethan hadn't cum yet. She wrapped her arms around Ethan, placed her left hand on his chest, and her right hand wrapped around his pulsing flesh. Ethan sat back and leaned against Rhea as she lovingly stroked him. Her tits were pressing against his back as he began to reach his peak.

Rhea pushed Ethan forward and aimed his shaft over Jasmine's shivering remains. Ethan's first ejaculated shot hit the top of her thigh splashing onto the hem of her dress. The second oozed out, pouring on her ankle and shoes that looked like Rhea would have to save 3 paychecks to afford.

Jasmine smiled at the feeling of Ethan's hot seed, and at the thought of being used to please Ethan and Rhea one last time. Ethan and Rhea stared at the aftermath of what just occurred and marveled. They didn't know what was going to happen now. Their job was at risk, they practically raped their boss' wife, and they had nowhere to fuck anymore. It was only going to get more interesting.

ICM8781
ICM8781
5 Followers