Office Debauchery

Story Info
A nice guy is used by the men at the office.
4.4k words
4.32
20.8k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toughfire
toughfire
397 Followers

Andrew entered the office five minutes late. As soon as he sat down, a large hand landed on his left shoulder.

"You're late, Andy," said Bruce, with his deep, excessive voice. "Doing oral services during lunch?"

Andrew didn't answer. He was used to being provoked by the men in the office. Bruce dropped a pile of papers in front of him and grinned shamelessly.

"Do me a favor," the man said, in a lower volume. He winked and a mischievous glint shined through his blue eyes.

"Another one?" asked Andrew, feeling exasperated.

"Come on! It's my birthday, Andy," insisted Bruce. His hot hand suddenly grabbed the back of Andrew's neck, making him squirm a little.

"Sure, Bruce, but I don't know if I have enough time for that," said Andrew.

"Ah, there's no need to hurry. I need these until Friday. You will make my life easier," said Bruce, with a slight tone of mockery in his voice. His tall, heavy frame stood right next to Andrew's, looking down at him. "Just fill them up for me."

"I'll see what I can do," mumbled Andrew.

Bruce patted Andrew's hair, messing up his fresh haircut with his heavy palm. The man laughed.

"Andy, Andy... you're so easy," noted Bruce, tapping his sensitive neck and then walking away.

Andrew breathed heavily after he was gone. At 30, Andrew had never learned how to say no to people - especially confident, manly men - and the guys at the office had known about that for a long time. They all took advantage of his kindness.

First there was Dave and his mean provocations, which only got worse when Andrew denied something. Then there was Marcus, silent and stern, with piercing eyes that intimidated Andrew in a second or two. And of course, there was Bruce, the most vocal and shameless of them all - he seemed to actually enjoy using Andrew and making fun of him.

Uncle Don, the boss, probably knew of all that, and he seemed to go along with it, telling Andrew to take his car to the mechanic or to work overtime while the men left for the local bar, laughing at his misfortune. Sometimes Andrew asked himself how his uncle was able to keep his construction firm growing, being such a brute and hiring other brutes like him.

The men had many things in common: they were tall and large, with big noses and thick stubbles, heavy arms and tree trunk legs, and beer bellies that varied in size - Bruce's was the biggest of them all. They were also dads in their forties or fifties.

Andrew, awkwardly, didn't look very similar to his peers. He was younger, shorter and thinner, and he wasn't balding. He was often described as handsome, and he liked to shave his body periodically to please the women he slept with.

"Hey, punctual boy. What happened?" said Dave, approaching his desk with a mean grin on his face.

"Damn, I'm only five minutes late. I had a tough morning, okay?" vented Andrew. Bruce was clearly spreading the rumor around the office, already.

"Calm down, boy. Don't get angry at me," mocked Dave, while dropping a bunch of folders over Andrew's work. "Why did you have a tough morning?"

"Because I was helping Bruce and I forgot to call a client, so I had to call them during lunch," explained Andrew, letting the frustration affect his voice.

Dave chuckled calmly, his belly jumping with every breath right in front of Andrew's face.

"Stop letting Bruce walk all over you. That would help. What's this?" Dave grabbed the pile of papers that Bruce had left. He read the names on the files and shook his head in disbelief. "Oh, Andy, you never learn."

The man suddenly approached Andrew's ear and he could feel his hot breath.

"I think you like being Bruce's bitch," provoked Dave.

"Stop," said Andrew, moving his head away.

"Stop!" mocked Dave. "I know, Andy. I know. Here, since you enjoy being of service..." the man pointed at the plastic folders.

"What's that?"

"Don wants these old receipts organized by store."

"You mean he wants you to organize them?" Andrew's voice was raised a few octaves.

"This is work for an assistant boy. I have important shit to do," said Dave, landing his hand on the same spot Bruce had landed his, two minutes ago. "Do it when you have the time, okay?"

When Andrew didn't say anything in return, Dave approached his ear again.

"If you do a good job I will clap your cheeks later, even harder than Bruce does," the man whispered, and left before Andrew could reply.

Something about his tone made Andrew feel weird.

"Oh, by the way, Marcus wants to talk to you," said Dave in the distance.

"Great," thought Andrew.

Marcus looked moody and irritable as always, as Andrew approached his desk. Marcus' large, heavy legs spread out of the chair that was too small for his frame.

"Hey, Andrew. I need a favor," the man didn't even move his eyes from the computer's screen.

"Oh, I'm already doing a favor for Dave and Bruce," said Andrew, sarcastically.

"Not my problem. Don said you should help me. Besides, you owe me one for saving your ass last week," replied Marcus, with a tone of impatience in his voice.

Andrew took a deep breath.

"What do you need then, Marcus?"

The man suddenly stared at him. Something about his deep green eyes was intimidating.

"Watch your tone, boy."

"I - I'm sorry, sir," Andrew cowered - Marcus was strong enough to beat him to a pulp, and he was always serious.

Marcus nodded.

"You will help me with sourcing materials for the new building. The deadline is next week and I've done most of the important stuff. I just need some help with minor things. This is an opportunity for you to learn something."

"I see..." mumbled Andrew.

"I'll send you the list. Check your e-mail."

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir," said Andrew, playfully raising his hand to salute Marcus.

Marcus looked at him with a threatening gaze and Andrew took that sign to walk away.

And there goes another lost weekend, he thought. A wave of anger filled his body as he realized Uncle Don was encouraging the men at the office to give him more work. Was that some kind of test?

Andrew spent the next two hours doing Marcus' assignment, as Bruce and Dave talked in the background, always throwing dirty jokes at each other. Their strong, deep voices echoed inside Andrew's head at the end of each day.

When Uncle Don finally entered the office, the men cheered and Andrew raised his head to see what was happening. Don looked tall and corpulent in a partially open dress shirt and black pants, with a big smile on his bearded face.

"How's our birthday boy doing?" asked the boss, as he approached Bruce's desk to tap his back loudly.

"I'm doing great, boss. Our boy Andy begged to do the work, today," replied Bruce, grinning with his legs spread wide on the chair.

Uncle Don stared at Andrew for a second and shook his head.

"Oh, Andy. You're so malleable, just like your father," Don laughed and walked toward Dave and Marcus, giving them loud handshakes. "So, it's our man's birthday. Who's up for a beer at the bar?"

"Now?!" the men shouted excitedly.

"Right now! Let's go. Drinks on me," commanded Don.

"Hell yeah," replied Dave.

"That's what I'm talking about! Best boss in the game!" shouted Bruce, getting up from his chair.

The big brutes all stood up and walked toward the front door. Even Marcus had a satisfied grin on his face. Then Don turned back and shouted at Andrew.

"Andy! Come on."

"Oh, I have a lot of work to do. I'll s-stay," said Andrew, nervously.

"C'mon, fruitcake! Leave that for later," barked Bruce.

"I'm sorry, guys. I really have work to do. I mean, you guys know..." moaned Andrew, although insisting on it made him feel anxious.

"Ah, leave him. He'd probably ruin the fun, anyway," said Bruce. "Don't worry, Andy! We'll bring a piece of cake for the fruitcake," he added.

All the men laughed hard and walked out the door. Andrew was left alone with a red face, and a lot of work to do. He couldn't concentrate on his own tasks, so he took advantage of the silence in the office to finish Marcus' assignment first. Then, he took care of the documents for Bruce, and organized the folders for Dave. All that work consumed three hours of his time.

The afternoon was very hot, and the shitty air conditioner was malfunctioning again. Andrew looked at the clock and noticed it was past five. He felt thirsty.

A sudden rumble of manly voices became increasingly louder, and a minute later Bruce burst into the office, followed by Dave, Marcus and Uncle Don. The men looked red and sweaty, and the room was quickly filled with the smell of alcohol and manly sweat. Their dress shirts were loosened and unbuttoned at the top, showing a portion of their hairy, meaty chests. Their sleeves were rolled up to the elbows, exposing their hairy arms.

Bruce looked the most drunk and happy, but as soon as he noticed Andrew in the room, his eyes were filled with an evil glint of a bully.

"Well, and who do we have here? Mr. Fudgepacker?"

All the men burst out laughing.

"Still working hard to be the employee of the month, huh?" mocked Bruce, as he approached Andrew's desk and grabbed his head with a dirty hand.

"Stop it, Bruce!" screamed Andrew.

"Ow... stop it, Bruce!" mocked Bruce, raising more throaty laughs from the drunk men. He slapped Andrew's back hard several times. "Have you finished the work I gave you? Huh?"

"Actually, yes, Bruce. I just spent three hours doing everyone's work!" protested Andrew, with a thin voice.

The four men surrounded his desk and inspected his work, chuckling and shaking their heads in disbelief. Andrew felt the warmth and the stench emanating from their big, manly bodies. A deep part of his brain noticed he was a prey in the middle of four predators.

"The boy actually did everything we told him to do," noted Marcus, and then he released a loud, vulgar burp.

"You're right. Andy organized the folders too," said Dave, while messing around the contents on the desk.

"Dave, you sly bastard! That's your job!" shouted Uncle Don.

The men roared louder in combined mockery. Their strong voices echoing and vibrating inside Andrew's head.

"Good boy, Andy, good boy," said Dave, smacking Andrew's face several times. "I'll clap your cheeks later, as promised."

Uncle Don raised his eyebrows and chuckled.

"What do you mean? You'll fuck the boy as a reward?"

"That's what I said in his ear, right Andy? I think that's why he finished everything so fast..."

More laughs and more smacks to Andrew's face and his back.

"He's already getting pounded by Bruce here, right?" continued Dave.

"Ha! If a pounded little Andy he would need a paid leave," replied Bruce, as he grabbed his bulge and outlined a fat snake right in front of Andrew's face.

"Get away, Bruce!" said Andrew, pathetically.

"What's the matter? It's not big enough for you?!" asked Bruce, as the men laughed uninhibited and their beer bellies moved back and forth.

Andrew felt Bruce's sweaty hand grab and slide on the back of his neck and it made his entire body weak and vulnerable.

"Why don't ya give me a birthday treat, Andy boy?" the dirty bastard mumbled in his ear.

"S-stop... please..." begged Andrew.

"Just a little suck... c'mon, boy. I know you want to," provoked Bruce, grabbing his thick bulge again.

"Bruce, I'm warning you -" Andrew started, but whatever he was going to say was interrupted by Bruce's next action.

The man unzipped the fly of his pants and grabbed his member from the inside, letting a fat, semi-hard schlong jump out of the opening. Bruce, Marcus and Don roared in shock and disgust, but Andrew couldn't help but look at that big monster. It was veined and uncut, with rough, sweaty skin and long, bent pubes sprawling from the base. The long shape was curved.

"What's the matter, fruitcake? Never seen a big dick before?" asked Bruce, as he waved the big dong right in front of Andrew's face.

The men started laughing again, as they realized the dumb expression of shock in Andrew's face. Andrew tried to hide it, but he felt his face burn in shame. Bruce's cock was much bigger (and thicker) than his average penis. Some mechanism in his brain malfunctioned and he got slightly hard.

"Look at that! His mouth is already open, you just have to stick it in," observed Dave.

Crossing the line shamelessly, Bruce moved his hips forward and his fat head landed right inside Andrew's bewildered lips.

Maybe it was the high levels of alcohol in their blood. Maybe it was the uninhibited force of combined mockery and debauchery. Dave, Marcus and Uncle Don burst out laughing, looking at each other's red faces and back at Andrew's face.

One. Two. Three... Every second felt slower and more intense, as Andrew continued to hold Bruce's schlong in his mouth. He didn't move one inch, and the men started to notice.

Bruce thrust his hips once. Then twice. Three times. The men stopped laughing and their faces were filled with a new realization.

"Don, the boy's a fag," said Marcus, sternly.

Uncle Don shook his head in disgust.

"I always knew he was a faggot. Just like his father," spat Don.

"Fuck his face, Bruce. Fuck the faggot," said Dave, a sadistic spark in his eyes.

"Damn right. Come here, you fucking fairy. Give me my birthday suck," barked Bruce, while grabbing the back of Andrew's head brutally and thrusting harder in his mouth.

"Yeah, fuck the faggot's mouth," the boss incentivized.

"Fucking cocksucker," spat Marcus.

Andrew's eyes watered a little, but his mouth was kept open and his own dick was hard inside his pants. He felt the salty taste of Bruce's manly schlong invade his tongue and make his mouth water. The smell of sweaty cock and balls hit his nostrils and he couldn't escape it anymore.

The men kept ganging up on him with foul words and masculine mockery. The wet sound of his mouth being invaded made them laugh. His dumb expression made them tap each other's shoulders and point fingers at him.

"Suck big dick, Andy!"

"Suck, you fucking pussy!"

"Fuck his mouth pussy!"

"Yeah, you fucking pansy!"

"Suck, suck, suck, suck!" the men started shouting in unison.

Andrew finally broke and started moving his head submissively. The men barked in strong ridicule and masculine contempt. They moved around the desk and pulled Andrew's chair to the middle of the office, surrounding him closer and grabbing his hair to force him to suck faster. Bruce started to grunt and his cock got bigger and harder.

The room was hot and sweaty. Andrew moaned and whined. It was past five and nobody would come to rescue him. His own boss had approved the usage of his mouth. There was no turning back at that point. They were strong men and he was a weak coward. All the pressure made his dick twitch, somehow.

"Fuck, that's a hot pussy," noted Bruce, now grabbing Andrew's head with both hands. "His teeth are so delicate, they don't even hurt my dick. Make it wet for me, Andy. C'mon! Open up!"

Bruce dislodged his cock from Andrew's mouth for a second and spat a fat gob of saliva in his mouth, and then started to fuck faster. The men roared again - half disgust and half approval.

"That's what I'm talkin' bout," mumbled Bruce, pounding his new, extra-wet pussy harder and faster. "You guys are gonna just stare or are ya gonna help me fuck this idiot?"

Dave, Marcus and Don looked at each other for a second, and then Don nodded.

"Hell yeah," said Dave.

They moved their hairy hands to their pants and unzipped the way to their hardening cocks. Three big schlongs jumped out of their pants and almost smacked Andrew in the face. Fat, veined, uncut pricks, equally lewd and sweaty. Dave's cock was wide and curved, with trimmed hair on the base. Marcus' dong was straight and intimidating just like him, neatly shaved. Uncle Don's cock was extra hairy, with a cock head that pointed upward, proudly.

"Here, have a taste, fucktard," said Dave, moving forward and grabbing Andrew's head to give him a thorough throat fucking.

Dave's fat schlong tasted strongly of sweat and testosterone. Andrew was shocked that the office's biggest asshole had a godcock between his legs. He thought of the homophobic provocations Dave threw at him - they were all confirmed now. Andrew looked up at the man, and Dave grinned and winked at him.

"Come here, Andy," said Marcus' deep voice.

Andrew crawled a little and Marcus pierced him with his stern eyes.

"Suck."

"Yes, sir," said Andrew.

All the men chuckled and smacked him several times, as he swallowed Marcus' long prick the best he could, choking a little. This time, he didn't shy away from the man's intimidating gaze. Instead, the pressure fueled him to suck harder.

Marcus nodded approvingly. His cock tasted the cleanest, still slightly salty. He suddenly grabbed Andrew's head and gave him a stern throat banging.

"Andy, come suck my dick," ordered Don.

Andrew obeyed the boss and swallowed his hairy snake. Don shouted in triumph and Andrew felt strangely proud of his uncle's size. His cock was heavy and strong, like the cock of a leader should be. Big pubes sprawled out of his fly and a strong stench of sweaty balls filled Andrew's nose. The taste was a rich mixture of cock sweat and thick precum.

Four pairs of strong hands grabbed his hair, neck and shoulders and passed him around like a cheap slut, and he opened his mouth submissively to all of them. He didn't even have to move much. They were proudly banging the back of his throat like there was no tomorrow. He gagged and choked, and the pathetic sounds he made fueled the scorning even further.

"Suck harder, fucktard!"

"Faster, bitch boy!"

"Clean the sweat off my cock!"

"Fuck, it's getting really hot in here," said Bruce, as he removed his shirt and exposed his vulgarly juicy torso and his hairy belly - full of beer.

The other men agreed and copied him, throwing their shirts over Andrew's desk. Their exposed arms and bellies were massive and hairy; shamelessly hairy and manly, and they were perfectly confident in their rudeness - the type of brutish confidence Andrew would be embarrassed of exhibiting.

"What are ya looking at? Never seen a real man naked?" asked Dave.

The drunk men laughed at the ridiculous question.

"Come here, bitch. Have a taste of a real man's body," continued Dave, grabbing Andrew's head.

Dave suddenly raised his big arm, exposing a large quantity of sweaty armpit hair, and pulled Andrew's face right in.

"No!" moaned Andrew, provoking laughs and mockery from the other men.

Dave rubbed his sweaty armpit all over Andrew's face with gusto, and then switched to the other armpit. The men loved Andrew's contorted expression and pathetic, faggy sounds. They wanted more of that.

Andrew was passed around like a rag doll, his face shoved in every hairy armpit in the room - all eight of them, until Bruce had the idea of telling him to sniff and suck off the sweat. Then Andrew was passed around again, sniffing and sucking alpha pits as the men smacked the back of his head.

"Now lick our balls!" said Dave, all of a sudden. The men arched their eyebrows and laughed in unison.

The debauchery was intensifying more and more and the laughing was contagious. Andrew was lost in a spiral of cooperative humiliation.

The men dropped their pants, exposing their incredibly hairy, tree trunk legs and what was between them - big pairs of fat, hairy nuts; red ball sacks filled with heavy eggs and covered in masculine sweat.

"C'mon, Andy. Ya know ya want to. This is what you've always wanted to do," said Dave. "Suck on our balls!"

There was no point in resisting at that stage. Andrew got on his knees and stuck out his tongue. Dave walked over him and dropped his heavy sack right on his mouth. The ridiculous scene was comedy gold for the men in the room.

toughfire
toughfire
397 Followers
12