Office Debauchery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The taste of Dave's nut sack was salty and spicy. The man thrust his hips lewdly on Andrew's face and made him lap every inch of his warm balls.

"Yeah, clean ma balls, fag boy. Clean every fuckin' inch," encouraged Dave, sounding triumphant.

"Here, let me test something," said Bruce.

Bruce pulled Andrew's hair until his head was facing the ceiling and dropped his balls on his forehead. The men chuckled hard at the pathetic sight.

"Keep sucking Dave's balls!" commanded Bruce, and he rubbed his own balls on Andrew's forehead and over his eyes.

"Now suck mine!" said Bruce.

Andrew turned around and sucked on Bruce's powerful, hairy balls and noticed they tasted even saltier.

"How's that taste, nerd?" asked Bruce.

"They taste great, sir," replied Andrew, provoking more chuckles.

"Yeah, I know, you nut sack cleaner!"

"Mine, too, fruitcake," said Don, waving his balls at Andrew.

"And mine as well," said Marcus, waving his.

Andrew went from Bruce's nuts to Uncle Don's hairy and stinky eggs. Don's balls were definitely spicier. Marcus' balls tasted like heaven in comparison, and they were extra heavy.

Again, the man passed him around and rubbed their nuts on his face until the ball cleaning was completed.

"You should thank us, faggot," said Don.

"T-thank you, sirs."

"Yeah, you fucking cocksucker!" shouted Don, smacking him in the face.

"You dumb fucking faggot!" shouted Dave and Bruce in unison.

"Ball licker!" barked Marcus.

"Back to sucking my cock," ordered Dave.

Andrew opened his mouth and took more minutes of throat fucking. After a while, Dave picked up the pace and fucked him real hard, until his mouth was drooling.

"Suck it, Andy. Suck my big dick. Respect my big dick," said Dave.

Andrew choked, pathetically.

"Fuck. I'm gonna cum," warned Dave.

A second later, Andrew's mouth was filled with heavy jets of thick semen. He gagged, but managed to swallow everything.

Marcus was next. He ravaged Andrew's mouth pussy with strength, smacking him and silently making a mess in his mouth with another heavy set of cum jets. Andrew swallowed every drop of his orgasm.

"Fuck! You fucking bitch!" said Marcus, when he noticed Andrew had swallowed.

"It's getting harder and harder to respect you, Andy," noted Don.

Uncle Don took longer to cum. He moved his big hips lewdly for another five minutes, making Andrew's jaw hurt from all the movement. When he finally came, he grunted and roared like a beast - a shout of victory. Andrew choked on his strong semen and swallowed slowly.

"You're not a man," Bruce whispered in Andrew's ear.

"I agree," said Don.

Bruce smacked Andrew's cheeks before he shoved his entire prick down his throat. He fucked his throat with gusto. His fat belly and fat legs shaking as he pounded. He grunted and held Andrew's face to his hairy crotch as he deposited the product of his orgasm down Andrew's throat.

"Take my cum down your throat, Andy. Take everything," said Bruce, as he rubbed the back of Andrew's head. "Take every drop. Suck and swallow, fag boy."

Bruce didn't let him go and made him suck his cock until it slowly deflated in his mouth.

"Take everything, Andy. Everything..." mumbled Bruce.

A hot piss jet filled Andrew's mouth and he choked in shock.

"Don't you dare waste it, Andy. Swallow everything," Bruce threatened. "Relax and swallow. Relax and swallow..."

Andrew obeyed. He gulped down, over and over again. He gulped Bruce's rich cock juice, tasting the recycled beer, tasting the large amounts of alpha beer piss down his throat. The stream was burning hot and became stronger and stronger, harder and harder to swallow, but Andrew felt strangely determined to drink everything. Bruce said he should swallow everything, and so he did.

The piss stream lasted for two minutes, and all the men watched in silence, surprised by his ability to swallow fast and steady.

"He's a pro," noted Marcus. "Come here, Andy. I need to piss."

Andrew's head was spiraling, as he submissively closed his lips around Marcus' softening cock. The man took a deep breath of relaxation and released all his beer down Andrew's throat.

"What a faggot," said Dave, when Andrew finished swallowing Marcus' last jets.

Andrew responded by opening his mouth to Dave. The mean bastard shoved his dong in his mouth and released another two minutes of heavy piss stream; uninhibited heavy pissing, right down his victim's throat. The power trip seemed to please Dave a lot, and he grinned, victorious.

Andrew felt full and slightly nauseated with so much water in his belly, but he didn't want to stop. He felt a fire, a strange excitement when you discover a new talent. He felt almost proud of swallowing so much.

Uncle Don thrust his hips in his direction and he gladly took his soft cock, patiently waiting. He looked at the man's big, hairy belly and stared at his cold eyes, begging for his content. Don's face contorted in an expression of disgust and he hocked a loogie on his forehead.

"Fucking pussy... you fucking pussy," whispered Don.

A heavy, rich stream filled Andrew's mouth. It was hot and fast, constant and oppressive.

Gulp. Gulp. Gulp. Andrew swallowed patiently, staring at the boss, savoring every drop of beer piss that left the man's hairy belly. It took three minutes, this time. Don grunted with every last jet, and his cock left Andrew's mouth with a wet "plop" that echoed in the room.

The men took a minute or two to dress up, and Andrew walked to the restroom to wash his face. Then, Andrew invited the drunk bastards into his car and drove safely to their respective houses. He had no idea what they would remember the next morning.

12