Office Discipline

Story Info
A man learns the consequences of tardiness from female boss.
9.7k words
4.6
29.7k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Church and Debra

My name is Jaime, and I was twenty-seven when these events occurred. In many senses, my life since college was a cliché. After graduating, I was back living in my parents' house, not paying for food, not paying rent, still hanging out with friends from high school. I had a number of temporary jobs, before being employed in an entry-level position with an income that was all essentially disposable. At a time when well-paid, benefited, jobs were hard to come by, life was pretty good. Then my parents turned my world upside down when they announced that they were selling up and retiring to Florida, meaning that my cushy rent-free life was over. My employment went from being a convenience to a necessity, as I realized that I was out on my own for the first time.

My job was at a small marketing company of about 20 employees. It was owned by a woman in her late thirties named Michelle Church, the daughter of one of my parents' close friends. They had persuaded her to hire me (reluctantly I gathered). I was the only male employee, as there seemed to be a female-only hiring policy that was being broken as a special favor in my case. My immediate supervisor was a woman named Carol, who was a couple of years younger than me. She was a hotshot out of an Ivy league business school, and I gathered her hiring had been regarded as quite a coup. The problem was that as I never saw the job as a necessity, and as I resented my boss being younger, my attitude was very poor. I had already been officially warned twice for my tardiness and general lackadaisical attitude. It was made clear by Michelle that one more infraction would result in termination.

Unfortunately, I greeted the news of my parents' impending retirement with a night of heavy drinking that resulted in me coming into work an hour late the next day. As soon as I arrived at my desk, the phone rang and the owner's secretary told me that "Ms. Church" wanted to see me immediately. I knew I was in serious trouble.

Michelle Church was a very stylish woman, tall and statuesque. Her curly red hair tumbled down to her shoulders and her gold-rimmed glasses gave her sculpted face a sophisticated look. Always dressed impeccably in a business suit with a knee-length skirt, her legs were usually bare and her shoes modest but classy. From the first time I had seen her, I was intimidated, and had barely spoken two words to her. She was cheerful enough when she saw me, and her polite smile never failed to melt me, but she was so far beyond my station, that I didn't even lust after her - just admired from afar.

This time there was no smile, and I was left standing in front of her desk, as she went through my employment file. Telling me that something had to be done about my behavior - and that while sorely tempted to fire me - she always believed in giving people one last chance, "if they really proved they wanted it." (I sighed with relief inside, trying not to show it on my face, the significance of her last words not hitting me yet.) However, she wanted to make sure that I knew how serious this was, and for me to realize that there are consequences for poor job performance.

Putting the file down, and looking me squarely in the eyes, she said the words that would come to transform my life.

"Jamie, to reinforce the need for good behavior from now on, I am going to give you a spanking. I have found that it works very well to remind employees of the rules."

I almost didn't comprehend what was being suggested. Recovering, I immediately protested, to which her only reply was that if I didn't want to submit to this, I was free to find work elsewhere.

"As I said, if you want another chance you have to really, really, prove how much."

I asked her if I could think about it but was informed - in no uncertain terms - that if I wanted to continue working here, the punishment would take place immediately. My mind was racing with thoughts of humiliation and embarrassment, but I also knew what my answer had to be.

"I guess I have no choice," I mumbled.

"To do what?"

She wanted me to say it.

I struggled to get the words out and was barely able to raise my voice above a whisper. "To be given a spanking by you."

Standing, she removed her jacket and hung it on a chair, revealing a silky white shirt underneath, buttoned up the front. Moving to the side of the desk, she pulled a straight-back chair to the center of the room and sat down, hiking her beige skirt to the top of her thighs. I felt my cock responding to the alluring sight of her beautiful smooth legs.

"One further thing, Jamie", she informed me, "as you insist on behaving like a naughty schoolboy, all spankings take place on the bare bottom."

Again, I sputtered a protest, but she gave me the same ultimatum. I was being dragged deeper and deeper into something entirely new and unknown. Nodding my head, I lowered my pants and went to lie across her lap. She stopped me saying,

"When I said bare-bottomed I meant it! I think it is going to be much easier if you take everything off. It makes it much less complicated. Strip naked. Now!"

Her tone brooked no objection.

I took a deep breath and started removing my clothes. Shoes, socks, shirt and trousers were quickly discarded. Only my boxer/briefs remained, but my hands would not take the final step. Sensing this last step was difficult, she motioned for me to come stand in front of her. While explaining that this was all for my own good, she very slowly tugged my briefs down past my hips. She was now staring directly at my cock, and the lower she moved my shorts the closer her face was to my exposed genitals. She kept tugging as I stepped out of my underwear, which were tossed over to land on her desk. Within a couple of minutes of entering her office, she had stripped me of all dignity, leaving me totally exposed in the most shameful way.!

Standing naked in front of her I was told to hold my hands behind me as she lectured me on my work habits. The longer I remained there, the louder my heart seemed to beat - and the harder my cock got! Within minutes, I had a throbbing erection that was pointing to the ceiling. It was not helped by the fact that I could look down her blouse into her suggestive cleavage.

Finally, smiling and patting her bare thighs, I was told to lie across her lap. As I did, she deftly tucked my bulging penis between her legs, my feet and hands supporting me on either side of her. Michelle's hand rested on my bare bottom for what seemed an eternity but was in fact only a few seconds. Then she raised it and brought it down. Hard. My hands instinctively went back for protection, which caused my head to go even lower as I lost my support.

Saying, "This won't do at all", she asked for my hands behind my back, and before I knew exactly what was happening, they were tied together with some kind of ribbon. Once accomplished, my arms were easily held in the small of the back with her left hand. Even If I had wanted to stop, I realized I could not.

The spanking continued, and at the same time I was kept erect by the movement of Michelle's thighs. My arousal built, and I dreaded what would happen if I came over Michelle's legs!

After about ten slaps I was dimly aware of another sound - a knocking on the door. As my mind convulsed in panic, and her grasp of my hands intensified, Michelle calmly instructed the visitor to come in.

Positioned as I was, with my head away from the door, I was able to only look under the chair, between my own legs, to where the visitor stood. All I saw were a pair of very shapely legs, tightly clad in leather pants leading to high-heeled ankle boots. A female voice laughingly said "Oh, 1'm sorry. I see you're busy, I'll come back."

It was Michelle's secretary, Debra, and she could see me, literally bare-assed naked, lying over the boss's lap. The knot in my stomach got tighter, even as my cock seemed to swell harder. Michelle calmly asked Debra what it was she wanted. Debra replied that she needed the letters to print that Michelle had mentioned. Saying they needed to go out quickly, I was helped off her lap to my feet, my arousal clearly obvious to both (clothed) women. I stood there with my very stiff erection waving in the air, my hands tied behind me while the women were engaged in what seemed like a normal office conversation.

Debra was also a beautiful woman. She had silky blond hair down to her shoulders and her shapely 5'6" body was filled out in such a way that she literally, tantalizingly, jiggled when she moved. A low-cut t-shirt molded to her 34-inch breasts and a slim waist drew attention to tight leather pants encasing a gorgeous round and full ass. Summoning up some courage, I had actually asked her out once, only to be contemptuously shot down. Every time she saw me since, she just shook her head, as though not believing that I would have the gall to try to date her. I found out later that she had a very rich live-in boyfriend, and only did this job to keep busy.

After a minute or so, seeing my obvious discomfort with the situation, Michelle told me not to worry, that I was not the first employee that Debra had seen across her knee. Then she added, staring at my hard cock, with a wicked and gleeful smile, "Although you are the first man - and the first employee that I have stripped stark naked to punish. Normally it's just panties pulled down enough to bare bottoms."

Staring at my hard cock, Debra was now having difficulty keeping a straight face.

Just then the phone rang, and Michelle responded using the speaker phone. Her next appointment - a woman's voice - was calling to say that they would be there in ten minutes. I was no longer the center of attention for Michelle and she instructed Debra to take me, and my clothes, to her reception desk outside and let me get dressed there.

I panicked as this meant going out to a semi-public area, stark naked. I prayed no-one would be there.

Collecting my clothes in one hand, and grabbing my cock with the other, Debra pulled me, humiliated, behind her to the door. As we stepped out to her work area, my heart was beating very loudly, but luckily there was no one there, although, just as we approached her desk, the phone rang. Without releasing my cock, she pressed the speaker button on the phone. A girl's voice was on the other end.

"Oh, hi Claire. Yes, still on for lunch?"

Claire was a bubbly and attractive intern from college, whom I lusted over.

Squeezing my cock and almost giggling, Debra said, "I have my hands full right now with Jamie, so come by in ten minutes."

They then proceeded with a conversation about where to go for lunch. I could hear Claire's sweet voice while my cock was being massaged and subtly jerked off by Debra. I could not resist and found myself thrusting into her hand to get more friction. Debra quickly cut off the conversation, turning to me with a serious look on her face.

"Did you just hump my hand?"

I could not respond, and just shook my head no.

"Perhaps we should just wait here until Claire comes by. I'm sure she'd be amused. She told me about your pathetic efforts to flirt with her."

As she said that, my body and mind convulsed, and I began to ejaculate over Debra's empty desk. My eruption was voluminous, and globs of sperm covered the wooden top.

Debra did not remove her hand from my cock until I had finished and was starting to deflate. She was not amused.

"Clean that mess up, now! With your mouth."

I froze, realizing she wanted me to lick up my cum.

"Look Jamie, you are not getting your clothes back until you do it. I'd hurry up because Claire is on her way down."

Defeated, I bent over, hands still secured behind me, and started to lick while Debra watched. It was not easy collecting my sperm without using hands, and Debra pointed out what I had missed. At one point, she even "helped" by collecting some on her finger and feeding it to me! The humiliation as I sucked her finger clean was indescribable, especially as the other hand was fondling my balls!

When I finished to her satisfaction, she undid the ribbon holding my hands, and slapping my ass like I was a naughty child, told me to take my clothes and get dressed in the adjoining storage room. I hurried to obey, my cock flaccid and dripping. Just as I closed the door behind me, I heard Debra's voice.

"Hi Claire, take a seat for a few minutes. I just have to clean my desk a bit."

Dressing, the thought that Claire was just a few away and had almost been witness to my shame, inexplicably, made me hard again!

Finally, I heard the two of them leaving. and as I sheepishly emerged from the room, the sound of female laughter drifted from Michelle's office. As I slunk away, I could only imagine the source of the merriment.

Carol

The humiliation I had suffered at the hands of both Michelle and Debra made me even more alienated from work, despite the necessity it had taken on in my life. I didn't discern any change in the behavior of the other female staff towards me, so I presumed news of my punishment had had been kept confidential. But within a few days, my disrespect for Carol had resurfaced. After one more case of failing to follow her instructions, I had told her testily "to kiss my ass."

Raising her voice, she announced, "I can't work like this - we're going to have to sort this out once and for all," and stormed out of the room.

I thought she had gone to cool off, but five minutes later the phone rang. It was Michelle: "Get in my office now!" It was an order and not a request.

I hurried to her office, and an unsmiling Debra told me to go in. I knocked on the door and timidly entered. As I suspected, Carol was in there with Michelle. A chair, the chair, was in the center of the room.

Looking as though she was barely able to control herself, Michelle said that "after last time, I didn't think I would have to talk to you again, but Carol had just told me what you said to her." Crossing her arms, Michelle asked me if I wanted to keep working there. I quickly nodded.

With hands moving to her hips, holding me in her stare, Michelle calmly said,

"In that case, you know what you have to do. Ask Carol to administer the punishment, and then prepare yourself properly for it - and I mean 'properly'."

I hesitated, visibly and verbally.

Michelle firmly added, "I won't ask you again."

My stomach was literally tied in a knot, and my mouth was dry.

"Err, excuse me Carol", I stuttered, "I'm very sorry for what I said."

I looked over at Michelle who stared back icily, her eyes telling me to complete what I had begun.

Breathing deeply, and somehow rationalizing it in my mind, I sputtered, "Would you please give me a spanking so that I can remember who is in charge."

Carol looked shocked. Obviously, Michelle had not told her the normal remedy. She glanced over to Michelle, who just smiled back at her and nodded towards the chair.

"Carol, spanking a misbehaving employee is much easier if you sit there."

With a slight look of bemusement, Carol sat down. She was a very classy and elegant woman, always impeccably dressed, her thick shoulder-length brunette hair elegantly styled. Her body was slim, although the way she dressed it was not possible to discern more than that her breasts were modest and pert, and her hips slim. She was dressed in a brown turtle-neck top and a matching leather skirt that came to just above her knees.

Michelle again looked at me without sympathy. Knowing I had no choice if I wanted to keep my well-paying job, I started to strip. It was difficult with both of them watching, especially Carol, but somehow, I got down to my underwear.

As I reached for them, Michelle interrupted me. For a moment I thought she was going to allow me at least this flimsy decency. I was wrong.

"Let Carol finish that."

I went over to Carol, who was now more relaxed and smiling broadly. I was told to face away, so that she was staring at my ass. Putting her fingers in the waistband of my shorts from behind, she slowly peeled them off, until they were at my ankles, allowing me to step out of them.

Michelle moved around so that I was facing her and began lecturing me on my attitude towards job superiors - the effect was the same as the last time that she had scolded me, although this time I also had the thought of another young woman taking in the scene.

Predictably, my penis was hardening, and soon it was pointing at a 45% angle toward the ceiling. Apparently, this was exactly what Michelle wanted because I was told to turn around and get over Carol's lap for my punishment. On trembling legs I turned around and was greeted by Carol's vengeful, but now very amused, eyes. Of course, from our positions - me standing, she seated - my engorged cock was level with her beautiful face.

She was enjoying this immensely now, and laughing wickedly, instructed me to get in position over her lap. Carol's shortish skirt covered her lap and when I draped myself across it, my hard cock came into contact with the smooth leather. Unlike Michelle, she did not direct it between her legs but let it lie under me.

"Ten would be a good start for Jamie to learn his lesson," Michelle informed Carol.

I felt Carol's hand rest on my ass and then she raised it and brought it down, not very hard.

Michelle immediately evaluated her first slap. 'Come on, you can do it harder than that. Remember what Jaime said to you. Remind him what will happen the next time he even thinks that."

Carol resumed with more force, and pretty soon my ass was stinging with each blow. After the tenth slap was administered, Michelle called my name. As I turned my head, I heard "smile" and saw that she was taking a photograph of me in this humiliating position. "I'm going to send this to Carol, just in case you need a little reminder at any time."

As I stood up, my erection had not wilted one jot. Michelle whispered something to Carol, who shook her head in embarrassment at Michelle's suggestion. But Michelle was not going to be denied.

Turning to me she announced, "Carol is too nice a person to ask for this, but I feel it is necessary to instill the needed discipline and alter your attitude towards her. I believe the last words you said to Carol in your office was something to the effect of 'kiss my ass'. To properly apologize to her for your remarks, I think you had better kiss her ass."

My stomach tightened but my cock got even harder. Carol came to where I was, turned her back, hitched her skirt up to her waist, so that I could see her black silk panties and the hold-up stockings that went to mid-thigh. My cock twitched!

Michelle, who seemed to be really enjoying these events, instructed me to "Keep your hands behind you. Your lips need to do all the work."

I knelt and brought my face to Carol's delectable ass and started to kiss through the panties. I heard the camera go off again.

"Carol, you are going to love this. You can see how turned on he is kissing your bottom."

After a minute or so, Carol stepped forward and smoothed her skirt down.

Still on my knees, Michelle came to stand over in front of me. Shaking her head and touching my cock with her foot, she mocked, "Deb also tells me that this is a dangerous weapon because it can go off without warning. We'd better make sure it's disarmed before letting you loose."

Pressing the intercom, she asked Debra to step in, who today was dressed in a light blue silk blouse with the top two buttons undone.and a pair of deliciously tight blue jeans. There was a smug smile on her lips, as though she knew what was about to happen My cock twitched as she entered, moving to where I was still kneeling.

Telling me to get up, she grabbed me by the balls and dragged me over to stand in front of Michelle and Carol, who had taken seats on the office couch. Then she pulled up a chair just to the side of me and sat down. For a moment, I thought she was going to put me over her lap for another spanking, but instead she laid a cloth across her legs. I wondered what was going on? I was facing Michelle and Carol, while Debra's lap was before me.