All Comments on 'Office Discipline'

by RandolphPorter

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice read , particularly for anyone who has ever worked in an Office :)

Look forward to the next installment

5 * 's

PappasleazePappasleaze4 months ago

I Loved it. it isn't usually my cup of tea, but I can't wait for part two. Love the group viewings. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You are two for two. Excellent! Really enjoy the quality and topics of your storytelling. Thank you for your creativity and craft. Hope you will write more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I preferred the original ending. It’s all unbelievable, but the original was less so. It’s kind of hot when just the bosses and the PA discipline him. When he is exposed to everyone in the office and people outside the office, and disciplined by any and everyone, it jumps the shark.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Come on, the author acts like since the employment contract said the employee could be disciplined this would all be legal. It is sexual harassment, photos were taken. He would own that company in short order and those women would be in jail. Totally unrealistic, coerced consent, is not consent, still sexual battery.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love it . I have often wished something like that was happening to me. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Awesome!!! Can't wait the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Jamie’s gonna be a VERY rich man.

DragonLadDragonLad4 months ago

Yeah yeah this would never happen but man is it hot. I def wish this would happen to me lol

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story, we need thongs a bra. Maybe a maxi pad pantyhose. Yes, the ladies continue to break him

LunaDoggyLunaDoggy4 months ago

Utterly SUPERB, loved reading this. And, yes it might be a little 'unrealistic,' but hey, this is fiction after all!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it and read it multiple times. Hoping more strict discipline and more humiliation and if be led by the leash he has to crawl

eroticspankeroticspank3 months ago

Great story and you did a good job of describing feelings and emotions. It makes the story realistic. To those who don't believe this kind of scene could ever happen, I challenge you to think outside the box. There are times in my life when I could have been easily commanded to do just about anything, especially sexual, by a woman in control. You don't understand why you are taking off your clothes, submitting to spankings, etc, you just do it once you fall under her spell.

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

This is such a good story, erotic and mind blowing sensual degradation of a young man in the work place. The writing is wonderful and the writer is full of delicious ideas that have been written extremely well. I’m unsure how Jamie hasn’t had a panic or anxiety attack yet as they are thoroughly dominating and destroying this young man. Please oh please continue this story, if a story ever needed continuing, this is it. My hope tho, is that as this story is continued it leads somewhere. The sexual degradation and humiliation of Jamie is fabulous so far, but if the story ends up only about his degradation and humiliation it will be sad. This story has great potential, but in my opinion, I’d like to see Jamie find a path to some sort of redemption. A little more of femdom will be good, but hopefully he finds his place…maybe one of the women actually really like him and after he’s broken, they claim him. It’s the writer’s story, but a degradation story that’s nothing but degradation loses its erotic appeal to me and just becomes mean and sad. Im hoping for an erotic story line and premise at some point so we can get a happy and erotic ending.

With all that said…this is a must read story! This writer is talented and I’m hoping for more stories after this one is finished…hopefully soon.

RandolphPorter…your effort is appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story. You could have also included some SPH to increase more femdom to the story. Imagine Jamie asking Debra out and she declines and then get to see Jamie stark naked with a tiny penis. She would have burst out laughing and only made Jamie feel weak and she being right in declining his approach

richardhwwrichardhwwabout 2 months ago

I remember reading a very similar story. You've really made an already hot story so much better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

God premise.

Too much spanking.

Not enough teasing of his cock and balls, but not allowing him to cum.

Needed more subjugation than just kissing their panty-covered butts. Uing his tongue on their assholes would have been an appropriate punishment. And he's likely have enjoyed it.

Three stars.

boydlockwoodboydlockwoodabout 1 month ago

well, i think im into spanking now... wow, thank you for this...

maddictmaddictabout 1 month ago

I'm so envious, where you work or the fact that you can pop a boner that point up.

Are they still hiring (!)

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Another great story, I hope there is more to follow

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

"Jules gently pulling me by my balls" This is far more effective than pulling a male by his cock. (there is a saying that if you have him by his balls, he will follow you) Every woman should have all the males in her life by the balls, both fugitively and literally since women are far superior to those of us who have balls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous