Office Dynamics Ch. 01: Identity

Story Info
Tabitha starts in a new female empowered office.
3.7k words
4.54
15.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
psyotico
psyotico
40 Followers

Preface

Her back pressed against the wall, all Tabitha could manage to do was laugh. As tears streamed down her cheeks she couldn't help but grin and laugh. Several conflicting emotions coursed through her but the dominant emotion that was taking hold was relief. She had done it. She had beaten him and freed not only herself but everyone. The laughter and the tears were the elation of relief and they continued even as she felt her knees go weak, her back sliding down on the wall until she was sitting on the floor. A knock at the door to the room gave her a start, silencing the laughter immediately.

"Ma'am," the muffled voice of the officer on the other side of the door, "we're all done taking statements. Are you alright?"

Tabitha used her sleeves to dry the streaks of tears from her cheeks and took a few deep breaths to steady herself. Then, getting up, she crossed the room to the office door and opened it, facing one of the officers.

"Yes." Her voice was a bit hoarse, and despite her best efforts to hide it the redness of her cheeks and eyes made it apparent there had been crying in her short private moment. No longer having to portray the strength she had needed to work through this ordeal. The act temporarily went back on though as she spoke again to the detective. "Yes, I'm fine. Just a bit overwhelmed that this is all over. Thank you, detective."

The man nodded and once again asked her to stay in touch, guaranteeing charges and his best efforts at bringing justice to all the victims. Tabitha barely heard him, though. A small, dull ring in her ears. The emotional high was starting to cause her to be quite exhausted. She merely repeated back assurances and gathered her coat and purse up. Eager to get home. She needed to. It was something that just came over her in the moment. The need.

Several people were still in the office whispering but for the most part it was empty. Tabitha walked down the rows of desks with the detective and then out the door and after one last cordial interaction, she got in her car and drove home. The relief was swelling in her now. The sense of victory. Nobody else had figured it out. She was the smart one. The bright one. The best one. She hoped...someone was happy? Who? The glare of the street lights started to really hurt her eyes as she drove through the dark evening. Luckily, she lived quite close to the office.

Once in her home, she kicked off her shoes. The tiredness and emotional exhaustion seemed to ebb away. She should change. The thought gave her just the slightest pause. Change for what? For bed, she supposed. She didn't normally do much to be ready for bed. Going up the stairs of her condo she stepped into her closet. Normally she would pull out some pajamas or another, she had several sets. None of them were very flattering, though they weren't meant to be. She undressed and stood naked in front of the mirror for a brief moment, admiring herself and how smart she was to have beat him again.

A smart girl should look smart. She should change. Again the thought felt foreign but at the same time familiar. Not really giving it heed this time, she rummaged in some drawers and pulled out a pair of black bikini style panties with a lace waistband and then a matching lacy bra that clearly showed her nipples beneath the fabric. She looked so smart. She looked like a winner. The expression on her face changed as she looked in the mirror at herself. Why was she wearing this?

The realization washed over her and tears again came to her eyes. Even in victory, had she really won?

---------------------------------------------------------

Part 1

The office was a bustle of excitement. They had been working for months on finalizing projects. Graphic design, copyrighting, writing, editing, putting their best foot forward as a marketing company for their small pool of clients. The firm didn't have a long list of customers so when a larger Fortune 100 client had reached out to them, the message had been pumped up from the top down that this was the opportunity to really grow the business.

Tabitha was one of a few project managers, and she was the newest member of the company. It had been an opportunity she had fought hard for being that this particular firm was woman owned. Very few such companies existed that had at least gotten to this level. With the looming potential of larger clientele it was almost too good to be true. Tabitha had gone through several rounds of interviews with the female COO, VP and finally an interview with Samantha, the Chief Executive of Sekhem & Sceptre.

"As you may have noticed while you were touring through our offices, roughly 95% of our staff is female. There are a few key members who are male and that is entirely due to their skills. Primarily Scott Farsand, our Financial Officer, and Liam Townsend who is our Chief Technical Officer. Though, I will point out that all of the web developers and coders we have are female. We go to great effort to scout top female talent directly out of universities."

Samantha had a million dollar smile, with cheekbones to die for and lusciously full blonde hair that had a slight curl to it. She exuded effortlessness in her appearance but Tabitha knew it was probably highly polished and effort driven. That said, she was a gorgeous woman and probably knew that for herself. With Samantha's sign off though, Tabitha had been brought on specifically to spearhead their chance at the big-time.

After showing Tabitha to her office, Samantha had even insisted on being called "Sam" and before leaving Tabitha's new office she had even reached out and hugged her new employee. Tabitha had been a bit taken aback. Nothing in their interaction up to that point had led to the belief that Samantha was particularly affectionate, but Tabitha chalked it up to trying to win over a new employee early.

The first week went by like a blur. Introductions to the dozen or so people on the project and some of the department heads. For the briefest moment, Tabitha's suspicions were aroused around the women working in the office. While they were all women, she couldn't help noting that there wasn't a single woman who could be classified as unattractive. None of the women were overweight, though some were more hourglass than others, and though some were more modestly pretty, several were stunningly gorgeous.

Though Tabitha was attractive by her own estimation, she was far from supermodel level of hot. It was almost intimidating how attractive the office was as a whole though. There were fifty women in the office and none was less than cute. Tabitha didn't meet a man in the office until the end of her second day. There was a small knock and a face poked through the crack of the office door.

"Hey, Tabitha, right? I'm here to get your office online."

She glanced up at the man standing in her doorway. There couldn't have been a more "IT Nerd" guy in the world. The thick, black rimmed glasses, short-sleeve flannel shirt, and tight jeans that stopped just above the ankle. He wasn't ugly, though not handsome either with his disheveled auburn hair and brown eyes. Tabitha had a thought that someone could interact with this person and completely forget how to describe him ten minutes later beyond the word dork. She quickly realized that she was just awkwardly staring at this man though and stood up from her desk.

"Hi. Sorry. You must be Liam? Samantha said to expect you."

With the implied permission to enter, Liam entered the office and stood at the corner of the desk. "Mind if I get back there on your computer?"

Tabitha stood back and backed off to the side of the desk while Liam slid into the chair and scooted forward. His fingers were a blaze of motion on the keys and Tabitha watched as several windows and boxes opened and closed on the screen. He paused for a moment and pulled a sticky note out of the pocket on his shirt and jotted down some things.

"Here are your logins. Your PC, email and Teams are all going to be the same password. We automatically change passwords every 90 days and you'll get a text with your new ones. There's also this program here,"

Liam moved the cursor around and highlighted a program on the desktop that just had a single blue swirl for an icon and the label, "Identity". Tabitha squinted at it.

"What is that one?"

"It's our project update software. At the end of every day you just need to open this so it can scan through folders, messages and emails to update project timelines automatically." His tone was nonchalant, a detail he'd explained a few dozen times. Tabitha didn't even question it, just inwardly awed at the advance of technology these days. Also noting she should be careful about her correspondence and use of her computer as it was clearly going to be monitored.

Liam tapped his fingers on the desk rhythmically and then backed up, getting up from the chair and heading back toward the door.

"Well that's all for now. Just let me know if you need anything."

Tabitha smiled at him cordially and sat at her desk, pulling forward and opening her email software. It took her a moment to realize that she was not alone in the office, though. Looking back over, Liam was just standing there, looking at her.

"Um. Thank you, Liam." She smiled again though Liam didn't return the kindness. He watched her for a few more seconds with an expression that was inscrutable. Tabitha's own smile wavered but before it fully left her mouth, Liam had just turned and left the office. An odd interaction to be sure, but Tabitha was too busy to give it much mind. The rest of her day was emailing out agendas, goals, and a few meetings.

At 5:15, she had gotten up from her desk and was just about to log off the computer to leave for the day when she snapped her fingers, remembering the program. Popping back down in the chair for a moment she double clicked on the Identity program and waited. A black command prompt window blipped up on the screen for the briefest moment. She wasn't sure what more to expect. Was that it? Was it done? She glanced down at the digital clock in the corner of the screen.

"What?" The question was actually spoken out loud. 5:30? She had clearly mistaken the time for her end of day. She also realized suddenly that her eyes were quite dry. Rubbing them, she shrugged and logged off the computer, again grabbing her purse and getting up. Exiting her office she noticed that all the desks in the clump were empty. Everyone clearly darted out on the dot. Tabitha continued to rub her dry eyes and walked toward the elevators. Doing so took her past the short hallway that led to Samantha's office. She glanced down the fifteen or so feet to where the door was and noticed it was cracked open.

*Smack* "Unghh, oh fuck!"

It wasn't super loud, the smacking sound was familiar to Tabitha but in that moment she couldn't quite give it attention to remember why. The more concerning matter was the low sound of the woman's moan she had heard coming from the office. Surely that wasn't Samantha...

Tabitha had stopped mid step and stared down the hall at the door. Glancing around quickly again she confirmed that indeed the rest of the office was empty. She felt her breath shorten as anxiety built up in her chest. It was really none of her business, whatever Samantha was doing in her office. So why did her feet almost feel like they were pulling her toward the door? After a few moments, there wasn't any fight left in her legs to keep her in place, or to get her to the elevators. Instead she was carefully and quietly walking down the hall. A foot from Samantha's door she stopped and tried to peer through the crack. Moving to get an angle on seeing what she could see.

All she could see though was the back wall of the office and the corner of Sam's desk. So, holding her breath, Tabitha edged a bit further forward and moved her face toward the opening of the door. Slowly more of the desk came into view. The first thing visible was a hand gripping the back of the grand, oak, CEO desk. It was clearly a woman's hand. Tabitha heard it again. The smacking sound. It was much clearer this time. As was the woman's moan.

"Oh fuck, yes. Thank you, Daddy."

Tabitha's eyes went wide. She had assumed of course that it was Samantha that she had heard. The voice made it very clear it was in fact the CEO. The shock of it being her was just setting in. She had called someone "daddy" too? That's when Tabitha realized she knew the smacking sound. It was clearly skin hitting skin. Was Samantha being spanked? Tabitha's eyebrows raised, "What a kinky, bitch." She thought to herself.

After another careful glance behind her, Tabitha moved just a bit closer into the door opening and peeked. Sure enough, Samantha's gorgeous blonde hair was visible from behind. She was standing bent over at the waist with her hands gripping the edge of desk and her legs parted in a V. Tabitha noticed first that Samantha was only dressed in lingerie and her heels. The red lace thong and matching bra looked stunning on her. For the first time, Tabitha really noticed that Samantha's breasts were larger than they appeared when she had been wearing her blouse and jacket at their first meeting. With her position they were hanging and swinging gently below her. Tabitha guessed she had to at least be a D cup at the least.

The shock of Samantha's body was quickly dispelled though as a soft male voice was heard beyond the door. Tabitha couldn't see the man through the crack and didn't dare push her face any closer to the gap for risk of being seen.

"Did you do your edging today, little slut?" The voice was quiet, but Tabitha felt like it was familiar. She couldn't quite place it though.

"Yes, daddy. I touched myself all through my three o'clock conference as well, sir." Tabitha's eyes widened. She would never have pictured the strong, fiery Samantha she had met as being a submissive. A hand reached down between Sam's legs and started rubbing, causing the woman to moan.

"I can see you're thoroughly worked up."

"Yes, daddy. Thinking about your cock all day."

The hand pulled away and Tabitha heard the sound of fingers snapping. As if trained, Samantha darted around, letting go of the desk and dropping to her knees, her hands behind her back. She tilted her head backward and the gorgeous golden locks fell over her shoulders and hung down behind her back.

Tabitha still couldn't see the man standing in the room, but it was clear he was just in front of Samantha. The toes of shoes were just barely visible next to Samantha's knees. Then, without warning, a cock was out hanging over Samantha's face. Tabitha controlled herself from gasping by jamming some of her fist into her mouth. The penis hovered just an inch over Samantha's up-turned face. She seemed to breath it in. Tabitha noted that the tip stopped just about the middle of Sam's forehead. Clearly this man was well endowed.

"Please, Sir." Samantha was breathing heavily but didn't seem to dare move from her position. "Please let this stupid slut suck and please your cock. Use my throat to get yourself off and treat me like the little suck pet I am."

Tabitha had been about to take the fist out of her mouth, but hearing Samantha beg made her force the knuckle harder into her teeth to keep from making any sound. There wasn't any audible reply from the man, but clearly something was communicated because the cock over her face moved and Samantha grinned for the briefest moment before the monster was clearly shoved into her mouth.

For a solid minute, all Tabitha heard was the "gluk gluk gluk" sounds coming from Samantha as her throat was penetrated over and over. There was no warm up, she was taking this cock as deep and hard as she could. Drool was forming around her lips and after a minute the cock left her mouth and the spit dripped down from her chin and landed between her breasts. There was a dumb cock drunk smile on Sam's face even as she panted and caught her breath.

The break was brief. After a few seconds the cock was back in her mouth. This is when Tabitha realized something. There were no hands guiding her head. Samantha was pistoning her face down on this monster cock of her own volition. Tabitha had given an aggressive blowjob only once, but the guy had been holding and guiding her head. She just wasn't able to erase her gag reflex to do the job properly. A facet that her then boyfriend had realized and decided he deserved better because she was single not long after that blowjob.

The only thing that broke Tabitha out of her momentary reminiscence was the sound of quickened breathing and a low moan coming from the mystery man. Once again, Samantha's mouth left the dick but this time her face returned to pointing straight up and she held her tongue out, waiting. It was a second later that streams of white cum splashed over the beautiful woman's face and landed on her nose, cheek and splashed up over her left eye. A good bit of the cum landed on her outstretched tongue and Samantha laughed happily. The man's hand appeared again, a finger scooping the cum off the rest of her face and dripping it down into her waiting mouth.

"Good job, my little slut. Swallow."

The voice was so familiar. Why did she know it? Samantha obeyed the command from it, though. She immediately pulled her tongue back into her mouth and Tabitha saw the unmistakable signs of swallowing. For the first time, Tabitha realized her own breathing was a bit shallow. The shock was finally wearing off. Before it could disappear altogether though, the true shock hit. The man finally walked into view around the side of the kneeling Samantha. Liam crossed behind the desk and sat, turning the chair just slightly away from the door. Tabitha could still clearly see the large cock standing erect as he sat in the chair.

"Round two. Get the fuck over here." Liam's commands were short and to the point. Samantha didn't seem to care though. Right as he was commanding she was on all fours crawling around the desk. All Tabitha could see was the top of her head as she again planted her mouth on the cock and started bobbing.

Tabitha stumbled backward just a few steps, the shock hitting her all over again. Liam? Samantha was taller than him. He was so meek and unassuming. Tabitha wondered how the hell this had come about but in the midst of her backing away from the door she bumped into the secretary desk. The sound wasn't super loud, but to her, being secretive and avoiding discovery, she may as well have dropped a piano. She froze, listening hard.

There was no change to the sounds beyond the door. The familiar gluks of Samantha plunging her face onto her lover's...daddy's?...cock. Without hesitating a second more, Tabitha felt herself back in control of her feet and she quickly shuffled back down the hall, around the corner and instead of waiting for an elevator took the stairs down the four flights from the top floor to the ground floor.

She was in her car driving home before she really realized it: the wetness between her legs. The scene she'd witnessed had clearly gotten her aroused. She couldn't believe that nerd was hung like that. Truthfully, Tabitha wasn't the most sexually adventurous woman. The thought of being that submissive, of calling a man "daddy" as a grown adult, of letting a man cover her face with sperm; none of that was super appealing. For whatever reason though, maybe just seeing it happening live before her eyes, it had really turned her on.

After getting home, all Tabitha could do was jump in the shower and touch herself. For the first time ever, she orgasmed twice in a night. An act that exhausted her. She couldn't help standing in the steaming hot water, playing with herself and replaying the scene in her mind. Also wondering what round two had looked like.

psyotico
psyotico
40 Followers
12