Office Dynamics Ch. 01: Identity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Samantha popped into her office and said hi. Just checked in with Tabitha to make sure how she was doing. Tabitha though, couldn't even look her in the eye. She felt so awkward knowing something so deeply intimate and personal about her boss. The few minutes of interaction had resulted in some unexpected and frankly unwanted arousal though. Tabitha spent the rest of the afternoon purposefully distracting herself with work and keeping her mind off of what she'd seen.

As the end of the day fast approached, she sighed in relief. She moved the cursor to the bottom of the screen toward the Identity program. Hopefully tomorrow would be less awkward. She was sure that it was all in her head, Samantha didn't know she knew anything and if Tabitha wasn't careful she was going to affect their professional relationship. The program ran. Again, not certain that anything had actually happened.

Once again though, she glanced around in confusion. It was too early for the sun to have gone down, yet the sky out the windows of her office were black. She also realized her office lights were out. All it took was her scooting back in her chair for the sensor to recognize there was someone in the room though and the lights flicked back on. Glancing at the clock she was again shocked. It was 8 o'clock?!

12