Office Dynamics Ch. 06: Revelation

Story Info
The truth behind the curtain.
4.7k words
5
3k
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
psyotico
psyotico
40 Followers

I apologize for the time between the last chapter and this ending. Life got busy, and I very much struggled with the direction I wanted this ending to go. Several ideas were in my head and it just never felt quite right. So I hope this will sit as the "correct" ending in your minds. I appreciate everyone's positive reception of my first real erotic story thus far. I also apologize that this one is not very heavy on sexual content. I have, what I think is a wonderful idea for a new MC story and look forward to developing it.

-------------------------------

Echoes of raindrops pelting against the thick glass windows thumped dully through the empty room. Down just one floor were the working offices of Sekhem & Sceptre, the girls busying themselves as they chattered and gabbed amongst themselves. On this upper floor there were no walls of offices, no desks, no bubbly girls. Just carpet and support beams. The light from the clouded sky, illuminating everything enough to just barely see from the elevator doors to the center of the room. The only furniture was two gray slipper chairs skewed to face the windows more than each other, and a small coffee table between them. The shadows and ripples of the light through the rain played across the floor between the seats and the windows.

"Do you need some more tea?"

The voice drifted into her head and for the first time, Tabitha realized she had not been wholly focused on her surroundings. At the question, she blinked with a moment of confusion but looked down at the cup in her hand.

"Yes," her voice was somewhat lazy, unsure if she was falling asleep or just waking, "Sorry. I didn't realize I was out." She placed her cup down on the coffee table and reached over to the glass teapot, pouring some more water. A cup was set down near her own and she reflexively poured into it as well.

"Thank you, my dear."

Andrew Sekham lifted the cup from the table and took a sip. His gaze was not on Tabitha, but looking out to the city skyline beyond the panes of glass, taking in the sight as building lights started to overpower the muted light from the sky. He enjoyed winters, when the night came early in the day so that he could enjoy such viewings. It was part of why he'd purchased the two office spaces. Mind it wasn't a large city where they were, barely any of the buildings were taller than the five-story one in which they sat.

Tabitha's gaze was also not directly on Andrew; though she wasn't wholly focused on the outside world either. More just letting her eyes rest somewhere on the floor in front of the windows, watching the dancing effects of the rain reflection. That nagging sense of Deja vu filled her as thoughts scrambled desperately to recover a memory that seemed from another life. Of that plain carpet beneath her feet. Of the empty space around her. Of this man sitting across from her. Her eyes squinted a bit in consternation as she tried to recall what she was remembering without quite being able to bring anything into focus.

Andrew noticed and the corner of his lip slid up into a smile. Not of mockery. His expression was warm as he actually admired the girl. Her mind simply worked in ways that few others did. In his years he'd never actually encountered anyone who could do what she had done. A lesser mind would have broken or been irrevocably damaged by the whole ordeal. Even as Andrew probed through the shell though, the mind beneath was strong.

-------------------------------

Nine Years Prior

There was a soft knock at the office door. The small Asian front desk girl opened and stepped through into the space, bowing slightly at the waist with her hands cupped in front of her thighs. Ayla was a college freshman and very eager to prove herself. A facet that they could easily direct to their desires.

"Pardon me, Mr. Sekham, Dr. Foster would like to speak with you."

Andrew Sekham sat on one of the couches in the Chief Executive Officer's office, his head leaned back as the buxom and gorgeous blonde bobbed her head between his legs, sucking greedily and hungrily at his cock. He decided at that moment that she'd been one of the best hires he'd made in decades. His new CEO did not pause for even a heartbeat at the intrusion of her subordinate entering her office. The sole focus was on pleasing this man. Andrew merely lifted a hand and waved a few fingers. Ayla understood and opened the door, stepping back to gesture for Mandy Foster to enter the office. Mandy walked in and paid no mind to the blonde gagging herself desperately, merely walking over and sitting on the opposite couch from Andrew.

"We're slowly falling apart and you're busy with your new toy." Mandy's expression was coy rather than overly critical. After all, she'd just spent the last twenty minutes with two of the copy girls between her own legs before freshening up and coming to this meeting. Ayla had not left the room, rather she'd closed the door to the office and walked over to the small row of bottles and glasses at the bar, preparing a drink as she'd been instructed, though neither Andrew or Mandy had spoken the command.

"We are not falling apart. We just need some help. Especially since Victoria has said she's only interested in conducting interviews. All about fresh meat, that one." Andrew groaned slightly as Samantha pushed the head of his cock into her throat wonderfully, the mixture of sounds of pleasurable groaning and gagging from the girl being it's own delight as well. Ayla walked over and handed Mandy a glass, then bowed again and walked backward a few feet before kneeling down on the floor with her gaze cast down.

"Convincing her otherwise is a battle not worth having." Mandy sipped the drink and leaned back into the couch. "I have my protégé ready to step in and help out. She's hungry and a little bit of a masochist so needing to sit in a place of authority is not something she is looking for. We could use her to push further control on the bullpen girls and grow to a few more heads. Right now the most you and I can handle with everything else is ten. Rebecca could easily handle twenty girls out front and we could focus on the managers and clients."

Andrew considered the potential to re-expand. After Calvin had passed they were forced to cut back on support staff as the priority was keeping clients happy and coming in the door prepped for their particular way of doing business. It wasn't particularly taxing, but watching the office constantly was draining even for experienced Mentas.

"Then...and I know you're against this, but there's always..." Mandy tiptoed around the subject.

"Absolutely not." Andrew shook his head and struck the matter down once again. "Aside from not being ready, Calvin didn't..." Andrew felt a lump in his throat and stopped mid sentence, regaining some composure, a feat made easier with Samantha's ministrations. "No. That isn't a bridge we will cross just yet." A little of the hurt in his heart seeped out. He never enjoyed having his emotions exposed in such a manner and the response didn't surprise Mandy who had known him since they were children. Andrew grit his teeth gently and pushed his fingers into Samantha's hair, gripping it roughly and pulling her mouth off of him.

She looked up at him with pure lust, her tongue extended and trying eagerly to connect back to the cock she was servicing. "You should have been well on your way to making me cum by now, you little slut." Andrew's voice was low but harsh.

"I'm sorry, sir. I'll try harder. Please, let me earn your cum, sir. Please, god please." There were practically tears in Samantha's eyes as she pleaded. The need to pleasure Andrew was so overwhelming that it pushed out any other thought, desire, or need in her mind. In her soul she was a pleasure doll for this powerful man, a tool for his enjoyment and it made her so wet that she could almost orgasm just from sucking his beautiful cock. A feat she accomplished whenever he told her to do so, in fact. To her relief, her face was pressed back down into place and she welcomed the head of his dick back into her throat. She stopped the gagging and allowed her throat to accept him, now it was about being a proper toy.

Samantha thrust her face back and forth madly, the entire length of cock disappearing between her lips. She let her tongue taste every inch of his member and moaned happily. Andrew sighed, a little more content and letting the sadness and frustration ebb away from his heart as he focused on the pleasure. Mandy paid the entire scene little mind though.

"Well, if not her, then we have another option as well." She glanced over at Ayla who immediately bowed her head and stood up, quickly crossing to the door and exiting the office. She re-entered again with a folder in her hand and knelt again next to Mandy, holding the item up on her palms in offering. Mandy took it from her and opened the sleeve to several sheets of paper.

"Liam Townsend. Victoria's recommendation. He's not a Mentas himself but his mother was and he is aware of the abilities and organization. Has been experimenting with replicating our control through digital means. Auditory and ocular pattern repetition with subliminal messaging. He can't directly program but if we put in the basic control levers he can reinforce and enhance. Quite clever actually."

Andrew heard every word, though his head rolled back on the couch once again as Samantha was indeed putting in greater effort. He groaned and with a hand pushed Samantha's face down as he shot strings of cum down her throat. The girl orgasmed as she swallowed every drop just as she'd been programmed to do. Mandy gave them both a few seconds to recover. Soon Samantha was pulling away, licking clean anything she'd missed and helping Mr. Sekham to make himself proper. Then she stood and brushed the front of her skirt clean before walking back to her desk where she sat, oblivious to anyone in her office and got back to work.

Andrew took the folder from Mandy and studied the contents. "I can't see how it's much help to us if he can't program."

"Look at the proposal. His methods should mean we could easily double the size of the office with less effort than we're giving now. It would also mean better client retention as we can send them away with reinforcement software to continue our billings. So no more post op. Not to mention, in exploring his mind he seems to have something to prove being the non-able son of a Mentas."

Andrew eyed her, "We can't program him. No touching ungifted offspring. Not to mention his mother probably put blocks in place. Risky having someone we can't control if they're not one of us."

He nodded his agreement and handed the folder back to Mandy. Samantha at that moment began to draft the offer letter. He'd be paid a handsome sum, higher than the other executives of course, and given an executive title. Technical Officer made the most sense given what he was going to be doing.

-------------------------------

A Few Weeks Ago

"Tabby, Tabby, Tabby. You are an absolute thorn in my side." Liam was standing right in front of Tabitha now. "How is it that you can't just FOLLOW THE FUCKING PROGRAM!" He bent forward and shouted in her face. True anger and mirth in his expression. Fear now coursed through Tabitha, overriding her own anger. She couldn't move to escape the wrath this bastard clearly was feeling.

Liam pulled himself back and took a few deep breaths, calming down. "No bother. We'll just have to reset her again. This is getting tiring though." He paused.

Rebecca had to work to control the expression on her face. She'd never seen Liam lose it to this degree. Instruction from Dr. Foster had been that despite Liam not being a Mentas, that his mind was off limits. An un-powered legacy was rare but as she watched the anger fly from this man, it occurred to her that it was to the fortune of everyone that he was not capable of doing what she could do.

"She's not taking in the reinforcements like the others."

"Well it's hardly my fault, is it? She's clearly got something wrong with her stupid head that is keeping it from sticking." He sneered with a malevolent pride at his insult to a girl unable to respond to him.

Rebecca crossed her arms, "She is not only bucking the reinforcements, she's actually somehow directly impacting the programming of those around her. We should cut her loose."

Liam shook his head animatedly. "Nooooo, that was nothing to do with the program. We've run into these in the past."

"And we've cut them loose in the past! You've either gotten too attached to this particular girl or you're wildly out of control!" Rebecca caught it, the movement of Tabitha's eyes as she glanced over toward her. She didn't react, Tabitha's brain in that moment was set not to see her. As she gazed through the girl's vision in her own mind, Rebecca was sure that was still the case. However, the fact that she could move even with direct control being exerted on her was something alarming. Almost, Rebecca said something, but controlling Liam with words was the priority at the moment. "Why do we need to keep her?"

"Because I've been doing this for ten years! This office, this whole thing works because of my efforts. Not just with the program!"

Liam was shouting again, and in that moment Rebecca felt it, the message from Dr. Foster that it was time. With a small smile, Rebecca dropped her exertion on Tabitha. The woman almost immediately kicked her leg forward, hard, between Liam's legs, crumpling him to the ground. As Tabitha ran out of the door, Rebecca slowly crouched down and looked at the whimpering boy who believed himself for so long to be a king. Foolish thing. Though in the same moment, she also realized how tired her mind was. Holding Tabitha had been far more taxing than she had realized. Perhaps because her own emotions were so roiled up by Liam...

As Tabitha made it down to the parking lot, she pulled out her phone, finally desperately calling the authorities. Andrew Sekham and two of the other board members for the company sat in the car a few feet from where she was pacing frantically and babbling into the phone. He waited a minute and then hung up the call with her before stepping out of the car with the other two. To Tabitha, it would look like a police car. She ran up to Andrew with tears streaking down her face and he felt a small pang of guilt at the moment. She'd been through so much. All to suss out the lecherous goings on in his company. He allowed Tabitha to lead them back to the office. The women in the bullpen playing their programming from Rebecca out, appearing confused and out of a daze though they were very much still in control. One of his partners stayed there, helping to reinforce control over the thirty or so women.

The second elevator opened and the other three other board members, including Dr. Mandy Foster, stepped out. Though they had just been upstairs waiting. A second of the members was Victoria Ashford. Her long auburn hair wafted as she walked. The woman was quite striking, at least Andrew had always thought so. Sometimes he wished their abilities were effective on one another when he looked at Victoria. Only if they were willing participants though could they affect control over one another. The group walked down the hallway toward the executive offices.

Rebecca passed them walking over to Tabitha who was much calmer. In Tabitha's mind, she was now talking to and giving a full statement to the authorities. Liam was in handcuffs being held at the arm by one of the board members. Andrew stepped forward.

"You can't do this! This only works because of me, you bastards! I won't let you do this!"

Liam's words were mirthful in tone, but only fear coursed through his mind. The rest of the office behind the group in the hallway froze once again. Tabitha's eyes were locked onto the scene. Taking in more than she knew.

"All I did was fuck girls how I wanted. You hypocrites dare pass judgement on me?! You dare think yourselves better than me?" Panic was taking the place of anger.

"Nobody cares how you screwed the staff, Liam." Mandy's voice was dry and she betrayed nothing more in that moment.

"You can't do this..." Liam was not shouting now, his voice was shaky and filled now with the fear he felt.

"How did you, and for whom did you alter our control with your software?" Andrew spoke calmly. He probed Liam's mind as he asked the question, watching for the truth even if what Liam said was a lie. Concern filled him.

"What in the world is that?" Mandy whispered from behind him. She was sensing the same thing as the rest of them.

Liam's mind seemed to be quickly receding away from theirs. This was more than a mental block being placed on him by a Mentas, this was a full regression and erasure. He'd been altered after all. Andrew tried quickly to recover the boy away from disaster but it was no use. The commands were too deep and too buried with time. Within seconds, the brilliant mind of Liam Townsend was gone. A drooling simpleton taking his place as all memory, ambition, and sense left his mind.

--------------------------------------------------

Present Day

Taps at the window a dozen at a time helped Tabitha to focus. She concentrated, the Deja vu coming to some clarity. Of being in that space on the fifth floor of the building. In that very chair. With Andrew Sekham. The memories slowly coming back. Carefully. If she was impatient it would damage her mind, which she couldn't risk. Not with everything that was riding on her.

Andrew studied her, helping with his own ability where he could to gently coax her through the return. Mentas could not control other Mentas unless the target was willingly allowing them to do so. When there were signs of financial foreclosures and numbers being altered within Sekham & Sceptre, the board had launched an investigation. No doubts were put upon Scott, the CFO, nor any of the accounting staff as they were all well within control. However, it was discovered Scott's programming had been altered. They just weren't certain how.

Initially, Liam was also clear of blame, as he was not thought able to actually induce any control with his enhancement programs. Andrew took the matter to the one other member of the board he trusted fully: Dr. Mandy Foster. She'd grown up with Calvin and Andrew and joined the firm not long after it was established. She'd been his most reliable friend through Calvin's passing. It was clear to them both that a power play was in the works. Whether using Mr. Townsend to cast aspersions about lack of control on Andrew's leadership, or using him to merely wriggle control away, another board member was almost certainly at the heart of the matter.

He needed assurance though. That meant putting someone in harm's way. It meant either putting a normal person with guards, or what was even riskier, a Mentas who couldn't be controlled. Unless she wanted to be. Unless she was bold enough and talented enough to mask her mind. In this world, it was known that Calvin Sceptre had a daughter. It was believed though that she was born without gifts and had been cast aside by Calvin. Alexa had never been in seen with her father except by his two closest friends. His two friends who had helped to mentor and develop her. To raise her to hopefully not burn herself out with her own abilities as so many of their kind did. Either they developed a god complex and pushed themselves to discovery where they were taken out by their victims, or they offended other Mentas' with their overreach and paid the price.

Calvin believed the safest pathway for his daughter was that she not be around her own kind beyond himself and his two friends. That decision had proven all the more wise when they had discovered just how immense Alexa's talents were. She could almost, if she pushed herself to damage, control another Mentas.

psyotico
psyotico
40 Followers
12