Office Dynamics Ch. 06: Revelation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The memories of the past few months of "Tabitha" connected piece by piece with Alexa's own mind. The mind she'd sheltered and built a cast around with the new persona. A persona that could be manipulated freely and controlled. It was incredibly difficult and Andrew knew there were few Mentas in the world who could have pulled off what Alexa had without causing severe personality disorder within themselves. Though they were gifted, their psyches were not impervious. A deep breath, letting it out slowly, and the last memories were now her own.

Andrew gave it several moments. "Healthy?" He wouldn't forgive himself if any harm had come to his friend's daughter. Alexa looked at him and smiled coyly.

"You ready?"

Andrew shifted his gaze back out of the windows and the lights that now shone in the dark of dusk. Even as he felt a little remorse for the months of pain, the majority of what he was feeling was relief.

Placing the cup and saucer down on the coffee table he pulled a thick packet of documents over sliding them around to face Alexa. One last signature. Alexa reached over and put her hand over Andrew's and they shared a tender moment before she signed the documents. The trust that held her stake in Sekham & Sceptre now dissolved and Alexa was coming out from the shadows.

The effort of rooting out the malice within the board had been an ordeal though. Andrew's ability to forcibly removing a board member could only be done now that Alexa was taking her shares outright. A move they had waited on until the whole situation with Liam could be investigated. The rest of the board members would be arriving within the hour.

Alexa stood and walked to the elevators. She allowed herself to sift through the memories from her Tabitha self. She felt a wetness develop between her legs as recollections of events with Rebecca, Samantha, Scott and others ran through her mind. Alexa was not particularly submissive but the last few months of being a plaything were circumstantially hot.

More importantly, she recalled every single second of the enhanced programming messages from Liam's software. From below "Tabitha" her own conscious mind was able to slowly and carefully probe through Liam's mental blocks and find what they needed. No red herrings. No trickery could disguise the signature of a Mentas' fingerprints on a mind. There was a puppet master to Liam and all of his commands had come from a single source.

She almost felt bad for the previous Chief Technical Officer had he not naturally been such a prick himself. Generally, the non-gifted child of a Mentas was off-limits to controls and manipulations. He had been fully tinkered with though. The blocks his mother had placed on his mind had been altered and buried deep beneath them were commands for self-destruction to his conscious. It was demonstrable, even to someone as slimy as Liam.

The doors of the elevator opened with a chime and Alexa stepped out. Rebecca from a few desks into the bullpen looked up and gave her customary smile at first, but it faltered almost immediately. She stared at "Tabitha" with an expression of deep curiosity. Alexa smiled back, noting personally that she would be sure to commend Rebecca for her service to the company. The smile from Rebecca turned to a grin as understanding dawned on her. She could no longer feel the mind of Tabitha and though that didn't give her all the answers, Rebecca could guess at enough between the lines to know shenanigans had been pulled. She loved shenanigans.

As Alexa stepped into the hallway and walked down toward the executive offices, she spied Scott as he stood in a pseudo-guard to the door to an office. Alexa felt a pang of guilt. One of the risks of wearing the false mind of Tabitha over her own was that sometimes instinct lashed out. Her own mind had taken much of the brunt of that, but she'd hurt Scott and some others more than she would have expected. As she approached the door, she put a hand up and touched his cheek.

"I'm so sorry, dear Scott. We'll make sure you get lots of pleasurable activities to compensate for the hurt I've caused." He smiled at her but there was no comprehension, and she stood up on her toes to kiss him on the lips. Of course she'd be sure that some of that pleasurable activity came from herself. For now though, as Alexa moved past him to the door, Ayla looked over at Scott. She immediately stood and started taking off her blouse as the tiny girl sauntered over seductively to the man.

Regretting she didn't have time to stay and watch, Alexa opened the door to the office and stepped in. She'd only been in this room once when she'd interviewed. At the desk sat Victoria Ashford. Seething wouldn't begin to describe the woman. Though she wasn't in much condition to convey any thoughts she could form on the matter. Sitting on the couch against the wall opposite her desk in the office was Mandy Foster who looked at Alexa with a warm smile.

"Welcome back to the fold, kiddo." Alexa couldn't help but beam at the older woman. She and Andrew had been the two who had most guided her how to use her abilities and seen her affinity. They also had been respectful enough of her father's wishes to not allow her to run face first into this company. Had she done so with the "no cares" attitude that many Mentas' had growing up, and some never quite grew out of, Alexa very plausibly could have been used by Victoria to rob her father's friends of their legacy. Or flamed out before she could help in it's security.

"Good morning, miss Ashford." Alexa turned her attention to the woman sitting at the desk. Standing a few feet behind her was a large, muscular man whose mind had been heavily shielded against any outside influence. Victoria was quite a petite woman and when the bruiser had entered her office and forced her to stay in her desk chair, there was little she could do in retaliation. It allotted enough time for Dr. Foster to enter and place the IV of mild sedative to flow into Victoria's veins. Not enough for her to lose consciousness, but certainly enough that she could not exert control over anyone. She'd watch that chemical drip down into her arm for the rest of her life.

Alexa walked over and took a seat in one of the two chairs sitting in front of the traitorous woman's desk. The same chair she'd interviewed from as Tabitha. Memory of Tabitha being controlled to crawl on all fours around the desk and pleasure the executive to a few orgasms came to Alexa and she smiled, running her finger across her lips.

"I have to say, Victoria. You did taste quite sweet. Just not quite as sweet as this moment."

12