Office Encounter with Businessman

Story Info
Lori visits strangers office for a date planned by her hubby.
5.7k words
4.67
7.7k
10
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While surfing some adult dating sites, looking for interesting scenarios I came across one which got my attention and got my imagination flowing. It was short and to the point, asking merely for someone who might be interested in a midday encounter in an office. This set off all sorts of ideas in my head and as my wife Lori and I had started to make what we called "dares and tasks", a fun part of our sex lives. Usually, when Lori was out working or just out on the town with friends, I would send her messages including naughty dares or tasks to do. These started with things like taking off her panties at work, driving home topless, and even so far as giving a complete stranger a blowjob in the woods after work one day. The office encounter posting on the dating site really piqued my interest so I decided to run with it. I dreamed up a scenario and wrote a posting of my own, pretending of course, to be Lori.

It read as follows:

"Midday Office Meeting?

Hello, I'm an attractive and fit mid-thirties redhead who's always fantasized about meeting up with a stranger in his office at lunchtime for some extracurricular activities. I'd prefer you to be fit and attractive also, disease free and either Caucasian or black."

The responses were, of course, overwhelming and after weeding through them I began a dialogue with one of the applicants. He described himself as a white, average, professional with a private office with a view downtown. I conversed with him as if I were Lori and very soon had made plans for Lori to meet up with him. I next informed Lori that I'd planned a playdate for her.

At first, Lori protested, but I insisted that this was what I wanted. After more discussion and a day to consider my proposal, she agreed. She was to dress professionally, like a lawyer type, carry a folder with blank papers in it, and go to the office at the predetermined time as if she had a meeting with him, telling the receptionist so, and then proceeding to hopefully have fun.

On the predetermined day, Lori did up her hair, put on a white blouse, some sexy tan silk pants and 4-inch heels. I took a look at her and was immediately turned on. The blouse was nearly see-through, teasing about the lace bra barely concealed beneath, and the pants hugged her perky ass, accentuating the taught cheeks they concealed. It was all I could do not to try to have her right then and there, but I knew that she'd psyched herself up for her encounter and I wasn't about to try to get in the way of it happening.

We got into our car, then I drove Lori into town. I'd already googled the address and saw that it was indeed a large office building downtown, and his office number, 21, indicated a high floor. I dropped my wife at the door with a kiss and asked 2 things of her. Firstly, she was to dial me immediately upon exiting the elevator so I could hear the entire encounter, leaving her phone just inside her opened purse. The second was to meet me outside afterwards. It seemed simple enough.

Lori gathered her nerves and exited the car. I had to say, her ass looked spectacular in those pants and I watched her all the way into the entrance of the building before driving off to find a parking spot so I could listen on my phone. My cock was already partially hard at the thought of having just sent my beautiful wife to have some sort of sexual encounter with a complete stranger while I listened.

She got into the elevator and hit the button for 21 as discussed. I had barely parked when my phone rang. She'd done as asked, and I listened intently. At first, I heard nothing. Then I heard Lori's heels clicking on the hard tile floor as she walked down the hallway, then a pause as she entered the office.

I heard the receptionist greet her with a "Hello. How may I help you?"

Lori answered as we had talked about, that she was there for her meeting with Mr. Bradley.

The lady asked Lori to have a seat for a moment. I could hear Lori when she replied to the lady. Her voice was trembling and I'm sure her face reddened. Based on past experiences, I'm sure her juices were already starting to flow.

After a few minutes of silence, I'd begun to think that Lori's phone had died, but then I heard the receptionist's voice again "Mr. Bradley will see you now. His office is just down the hall on your left, last door."

She stood and gathered herself, then headed down the hall. I heard her heels clicking again, then heard her knock on the door at the end as the receptionist had directed.

In response to the knock, a deep voice replied, "Come in.", then I heard the door open and close behind her. As part of my correspondence with the businessman, he'd sent me some pictures of his office as a sort of verification that he was telling the truth about his office. His office was very nicely decorated, plush carpet, a couch, floor to ceiling windows looking across at other buildings where you could clearly see other workers, art on the walls and a large wooden desk in the center, and behind it a very distinguished looking gentleman of perhaps 50 or so sitting in a tall leather chair and wearing an expensive looking shirt and tie.

He spoke again, "Hello, I'm Chris, and you must be the young lady I've been chatting with, Lori."

I heard nothing at first, then a few clicks of Lori's heels. He spoke again, "Please stop there. Good, now please turn all the way around for me." I assumed from the quiet few clicks of her heels that she did a slow spin for his approval. "Not to sound overly cliché, but would you be able to take some dictation?" I was a bit surprised by his request, but then Lori's heels clicked again.

At this point, there was very little talking that was describing what was happening so later, on our way home, I asked her to fill me in on some of what happened so that I was able to visualize the entire scenario.

Lori had moved forward in response to his request for taking dictation and then sat on the edge of his desk, reaching for a pen and then pulled out some of the paper from her folder then nodded, as if ready to start writing.

Chris smiled, "What I have to say is very secretive, it would be best if you sat closer." He then rolled his chair back a bit and patted his lap. Lori got up and walked over, then sat herself across his lap sideways. He began speaking in a hushed voice about some uninteresting subject, and I heard her pen scribbling as she wrote it all down. She told me she could see his gaze going up and down her body and soon found a hand across her thigh. As he spoke, he slowly slid his other hand down her back to her ass and gave it a playful squeeze.

She could feel the lump in his suit pants beginning to grow under her as his hand slowly slid up and down her thigh, then gently slipped between her legs. Lori let out a quiet gasp and dropped the pen and papers on the desk. "Undo your blouse" he ordered with gentle authority, his hand now rubbing up and down the quickly moistening crotch or her smooth silk pants.

Lori did as he instructed as well as removing her bra without direction. He smiled his approval and leaned forward to her chest. He kissed around her nipples and breasts gently, then sucked a nipple into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue. I could hear his quiet sucking noises.

Lori had no idea who might be able to see or who might even be watching from other buildings and at this point, she didn't care. The possibility of being on display excited her. She leaned back into his other arm and spread her legs for him. He continued worshiping her firm breasts for a short while, tracing his tongue around her bumpy areola and licking her hard nipples, then slid his hand up to her pants button and began to undo them. He popped the button open, then slowly lowered her zipper. Next, he asked her to "Please stand up".

She did, and he lowered her pants and panties in one smooth motion. "Very, very nice. Please sit here." he said as he tapped his desk directly in front of him. She sat facing him and watched as he casually removed his tie and shirt, then tossed them onto a nearby chair. He then placed his hands on her knees and gently coaxed her legs apart, getting his first look at my wife's pussy. "Oh good. I love them shaved. Very attractive, and very well done." With that, he rolled his chair between her legs and kissed her deeply, thrusting his tongue into her mouth as his hands slid up her thighs. He continued to kiss her as his hands reached her pussy, her juices now leaking from her. His thumb began to caress her clit as his other hand continued up to her chest and cupped a breast.

Lori moaned into his mouth as he suddenly slid a finger into her and started to rub her g-spot with a "come here" motion. After a few minutes of this, he removed his mouth from hers and started to nibble his way down her chest and stomach until his tongue finally found what he desired.

He licked eagerly at her clit, occasionally thrusting his tongue inside her. His experience showed as he had her nearing a climax very quickly. She looked out the window and got more excited, certain that by now, someone was likely watching them and most likely excited by, if not masturbating to their blatant exhibitionist display of sexuality. She then looked down to see him looking up at her. "You taste divine" he whispered, then continued his skillful eating of her pussy.

Lori now needed to cum. She felt her orgasm rising through her body. I could hear her breathing getting faster and faster, and in the heat of the moment, she grabbed the back of his head, pushing her pussy against his mouth as her orgasm overtook her, causing her to buck wildly against his tongue.

When Lori finally stopped shaking, he removed his mouth from her throbbing pussy. "Yum" he said and wiped her juices from the sides of his mouth with the back of his hand, smiling.

Now it was her turn to show him her skill level. She pushed him back into his chair and slid to the floor between his legs. She was looking forward to reciprocating and showing him just how much she appreciated his efforts, and to let him experience just how good she was at sucking cock.

She proceeded to remove his belt, then undid his pants and lowered his fly. He helped by lifting his hips from the chair and she grabbed the waist of his pants, wiggling them to his ankles as he kicked off his shoes, then pants, leaving him only in his boxers which were standing proudly. Lori placed her hands on his knees and slowly slid them up, then under, the legs of his shorts. When her hand contacted his cock, she wrapped a hand around his thick shaft as best she could, intoxicated by his heat, and leaned forward to place gentle kisses on the smooth material of his shorts. He moaned.

Chris was breathing heavily as Lori began slowly stroking his shaft with one hand, then took the other out from his leg and reached up for his waistband to free his cock from his shorts. She pulled his shorts down completely as he again lifted his bum for her. He leaned back in his massive chair to give her full access to him and to watch as she performed her first sexual act on him.

Lori stopped to admire him, a specimen at his age, fit, powerful, and confident. She set her eyes on his cock now, nearly as thick as her forearm, uncut and slightly above average length at about 7 inches. She bent forward and gently kissed his shaft at the base at first, then slowly upwards until she neared the tip. There she stopped to look up at him as she darted her tongue up and down his length. He moaned out again with a big smile and asked "You like it miss Lori?" She answered only by smiling and pulling back his foreskin to reveal his large purple head entirely. He was leaking a large amount of precum which she lapped up with her tongue, then slowly wrapped her lips around his head and proceeded to slowly lower her mouth over him. She found it difficult at first due to his girth, but she soon had him at the back of her throat, then started bobbing on his shaft as she cupped his balls. This resulted in more moans of approval from him and instinctively, her free hand went to her pussy.

Hearing his moans, and her slurping, absent of hers moans, made me blissfully aware that she was giving him a blowjob, making my cock throb in my pants.

Lori's fingers worked in and out as her mouth worked up and down his cock, her tongue pressing hard against the sensitive spot at the base of his head. She knew he was near his own orgasm and she was ready to allow him to unload in her mouth in gratitude for what he had done for her, when there was suddenly a loud knocking sound.

I heard a gasp, then "One moment please" from Chris who then reached quickly for his shirt and pulled it on. Lori slid backwards under his desk to hide. He kicked her clothes under, then sat back down and slid himself against the desk. "Yes, come in" he called.

I heard the door open and a male voice say "Hey Chris, a few of us are going to grab a bite, you want to join us?" Chris seemed to contemplate the proposal for a moment. Lori's heart was racing, afraid of being caught under his desk stark naked. She had no idea who was at the door, or even if they were able to see her.

From under the desk, she could see nothing except Chris' proud thick cock standing at attention. An evil lust overtook her and she decided to reach out for his tool, grasp it and pull it forward wrapping her mouth around it again. "Where are you thinking of going?" Chris asked his colleague. This guy was a very cool customer under fire.

"Not sure. We were discussing either Joe's or maybe that new joint down on the corner." Now Lori was feeling challenged. How could he be so casual and actually discuss going for lunch while his cock was in her mouth? She cupped his balls and squeezed them forcefully while she sucked hard on his cock and started moving her mouth up and down, using her free hand to squeeze his shaft tightly and stroke him in time with her mouth.

It seemed that Lori's point was made when Chris quickly replied, "Actually Jim, I have something here I need to finish up first and I just had a little snack a few minutes ago, but thanks." He was very cheeky, referencing to the fact that he'd just eaten Lori's pussy.

"Alright, but if you change your mind, give me a ring on my cell", Lori heard the other man answer, then heard the door close. Chris quickly slid back, dislodging his cock from Lori's hungry mouth with a loud pop.

"Holy shit that was close! It took everything I had to not go off in that pretty little mouth of yours. You're exceptionally talented with that mouth young lady.", he seemed to scold and compliment at the same time. "Perhaps we should move this meeting to the next level while my neighbours are at lunch?" He took Lori's hand and pulled her from under his desk, standing and helping her to her feet at the same time. He wrapped an arm around her and sat her on the edge of his desk, then opened a drawer and pulled out a condom package. He tore open the package and removed the large slippery latex, then handed it to her. "Would you please do the honours?" he asked.

Lori took the rolled condom from him and reached down, placing it against his shining, saliva coated head. She pushed down, her fingers slipping past the tightly rolled rim of the condom. She'd never had difficulty rolling on a condom before but his girth was making this a challenge. Finally, with a deal of effort, it popped over his head and slowly rolled downwards, her tiny hands squeezing him as she did. She didn't release him from her grip but instead, guided him to her as she leaned back on his desk and spread her legs wide for him.

Chris stepped forward and pressed against Lori's glistening opening. Her pussy ached in anticipation, her lips were crimson red and swollen. Getting his cock into Lori's tight pussy was nearly as difficult as wrapping him in the latex covering. He pushed but Lori's pussy resisted his girth and he did not enter until, with more force, his head popped inside. Lori let out a loud gasp. I knew then that this stranger was inside my wife.

The feeling Lori had was intense and again, Chris' experience showed as he waited for her to adjust to him, then slowly inched his way inside a bit more at a time, pausing to pull back slightly to allow more of her juices to cover his shaft before pushing forward again. With each gentle thrust forward, Lori gasped or moaned quietly.

Soon his balls were pressed against her ass and he started moving in and out. She laid right back and he lifted her legs onto his shoulders to push deeper still. She felt the rising inside her again as she neared another climax but Chris could tell also and quickly stopped moving, teasing her. He seemed determined to get everything out of this encounter that he could and did not want this to end yet. He took her hands and pulled her to him, placing her hands around his shoulders, then scooped her up in his arms and carried her across the room, impaled on his thick tool. As he reached the soft leather couch I'd seen in the photos he'd sent me, he turned and lowered himself onto it with her sitting on his lap facing him. Lori loves being on top, and this was her chance to take control.

I then heard Chris' voice again, "It seems we've got a few spectators" he whispered, looking over her shoulder, "Perhaps we should finish this up after all, before someone calls security on us." Lori needed no further prompting and quickly started riding him, groaning loudly. His mouth, again, went to hers, mostly to stifle her loud noises. A hand went to her back and another cupped one of her breasts, squeezing it and twisting her nipple between his fingers.

He was a very sensual kisser and she was very quickly nearing climax. He slid his hand down her back to her ass, then down her crack where he found, and started to move his finger around her anus. This was about all she could take as he suddenly slipped a finger into her back opening, eliciting an even louder, muffled moan into his mouth. She slammed her pelvis against his, grinding against him. Her orgasm was so intense that she thought it would never stop. Her juices flooded out of her, onto his scrotum and couch as she squirted violently, nearly passing out.

Once the waves of bliss stopped washing over her and she regained focus she removed her mouth to catch her breath. "My turn", he whispered. He lifted her from his cock and sat her next to him, then he coaxed her onto her knees, turning her to the end of the sofa, pushing her so that her tummy rested over the thick leather arm. The cool leather in the air-conditioned room felt exotic under her.

Chris took his place behind her on the couch and was soon pressing his way back into her. This time he was neither slow, nor gentle. I now heard the unmistakable sound of his balls slapping hard against her with each stroke as he held her hips, pulling himself as deeply as possible into her. His breathing became very rapid and loud, and she knew this time he would lose control.

Lori always delights in making men orgasm, I believe it's a combination of power and feeling desired that makes her insatiable this way. She loves to look at their faces to watch the expressions of pure ecstasy that washes over them when they cum.

She looked back at him, over her shoulder and started to dirty talk, "You going to cum baby? You going to cum in my tight little pussy?" she pleaded, knowing the answer already.

Chris didn't answer at first but soon was panting out the words I was dying to hear, "Oh shit Lori, oh my God, I'm getting so close, you dirty little girl." She knew he was about to cum, as did I, but then he suddenly pulled out of her and hopped off the couch, making Lori gasp at the sudden vacancy. I had, at first, incorrectly assumed that her gasp was because Chris was ejaculating, but to my delight, I was wrong. I later found out that he quickly moved around the end of the sofa to face her, holding his cock so tightly that it looked like it would pop. He quickly tugged at the offensive rubber and it made a snapping sound as it came off, dropping it to the floor.

12