Office Encounter with Businessman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock was now directly in front of Lori's mouth and he pushed it forward, past her lips. "That's a good girl. Make it all wet so I can stroke it on your pretty face" he pleaded. She allowed him further in as he started to fuck her mouth for a few seconds, being sure to salivate on him as much as possible as he cupped her head in his hands, his fingers around the back of her head. His pubes kept tickling her upper lip and nose as his balls slapped against her chin.

One of his hands went to her hair and gathered it behind her head as a pair of handles as he pushed harder, choking her slightly. I could now hear Lori gagging and realized he was fucking her mouth.

She felt herself about to climax again, the excitement of being on display to the world as this thick cock choked her for all to see was sending her over the edge again. He continued thrusting and she was about to push him away and beg him to stop so she could catch her breath when he pulled out and grabbed his shaft with his free hand, still holding her hair tightly with the other. He stroked quickly, his head appearing and disappearing as his foreskin rolled up and down over it.

Lori saw his cock swell even more and then start to throb, his legs shaking as he moaned out "Oh fuck baby, I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum all over that pretty face! Oh shit, oh fuck, yes, yes" as he finally released. His first burst of burning cum went directly into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat, but the rest she could not catch as he took aim and covered her face. He jerked madly and all she could do was close her eyes, feeling his cum splashing across her forehead and cheeks, into her hair and across her chin. She even felt some land on her back, having gone over her head.

Finally, with one last loud moan, his orgasm stopped and Lori dared to open her eyes. Chris released her hair from his grip and she looked up at him. He was smiling down at her, "Wow, I've made quite a mess on you. How about you clean me up and I'll do the same for you?" He tilted his waist to her and she took his hint, pulling his cock into her mouth to suck and drain him completely. She used a free hand to pull his skin back again and lick his shaft completely clean, then let him fall from her mouth as his thick cock eventually began to soften.

He reached across her and she felt him scoop his mess from her back with his hand, then he slowly dropped to his knees bringing his face even with hers. His semen was hanging from his finger and he brought it to her mouth slowly. She opened her mouth to lick his finger and as she did, he brought his face closer to hers. She stuck her tongue out and started to lick it from his digit and found his tongue doing the same. This was something she hadn't expected and she froze momentarily.

"Sorry, I've crossed the line, haven't I?" he asked, looking and sounding very concerned or embarrassed.

Lori suddenly found herself turned on by this new twist of kink from this seemingly conservative businessman and answered "No, not at all. I just wasn't expecting it. Now I believe you've still got a mess to clean up."

Chris smiled and scooped more of his warm seed from her face, alternately feeding her, then himself before licking her forehead. This was making her juices start flowing again and she slipped a hand under her and started masturbating herself.

He quickly caught onto her actions and continued to clean her buy licking his cum from her face. Finally, her face was clean, minus some semen still in her hair. He stood and she was shocked to see him hard again. "Please use me rather than your fingers" he asked.

Lori laid back onto the couch and raised her legs to her chest without a word, indicating how she'd prefer to be fucked this second time. Chris climbed over her and pressed his shaft against her slit and started rubbing up and down but not entering her.

"Please fuck me" she pleaded.

He looked her in the eyes and answered, "I don't have a condom on. Hang on, I'll go get one". He started to get up but she wrapped her legs tightly around his waist and held him against her pussy.

I heard Lori speak breathlessly, almost in a pleading voice, "You said you're clean. I'm a married woman and I can assure you that I am also. Don't worry, I'm on the pill." Lori lied, knowing she'd be going to the clinic for the morning-after pill.

Chris replied, eagerly, "I wish you'd have said so earlier, I'm married too and fixed anyhow" he answered. He looked down between Lori's legs and quickly thrust himself forward between her lips. The moan they both let out upon his bare cock entering my wife was nearly indescribable as they both started to grind wildly into each other, the new sensation of his unwrapped cock burning her insides elevated both their pleasure. He took long deep strokes this time, moaning constantly between loud breaths, and within a few short minutes he cried out "Oh shit I'm cumming again!" as he buried himself in her and shook wildly, his back arching as he pushed impossibly far into her.

Lori felt his burning cum splashing deep inside her as his cock throbbed, feeling impossibly thick. His orgasm again seemed endless as he continued to pump his seed inside. Finally, his orgasm did stop and he collapsed on top of her for a moment as he tried to catch his breath. "I'm sorry for leaving you wound up. I haven't had a young hot woman like you forever, and the fact that you were okay with me eating my own cum, and you asking me to fuck you bare was just too much. It seems that I've made another mess though. Maybe we can rectify both problems?"

He then lifted himself off Lori, his now softening cock slipping from her, and slowly eased his way down her body, kissing her on his way down until his head was between her legs. "Let's get you cleaned up, shall we?" he whispered, as he quickly moved his tongue to her now dripping pussy, licking eagerly. She could feel his semen running down to the crack of her ass but he missed nothing as he ran his tongue from her anus to her clit, then slid two fingers inside of her.

He scooped his deposit from her and made a point of showing her as he licked it up, then dove his tongue into her. Again, she found herself suddenly bucking against his mouth and he placed his hands under her ass, holding her cheek. Lori grabbed Chris' hair, holding him tightly as her climax came violently again and this time, she was not thinking about controlling her volume. She cried out as she squirted again, shooting the juices from her own orgasm onto his face this time.

Finally, as the waves of her orgasm subsided, she released him and he sat up. "Seems this time you're the one making the mess" he said, pointing to his face. Indeed, she had, squirting her juices into his mouth and onto his chin, leaving him a shining wet mess. Lori was embarrassed, having never squirted before today, but Chris quickly put Lori at ease by leaning forward and kissing her. She reciprocated and then licked her liquid from him.

"We best get dressed" he suggested.

Chris helped Lori to her feet and gathered her clothes. They both dressed and he used a tissue to help clean her better. Finally, he dropped heavily into his chair, exhausted, "I don't know what to say Miss Lori. That was perhaps the most exciting business meeting of my career. Please feel free to call me and book another appointment whenever you feel the urge" and he handed her his business card, grinning widely. "If you don't mind, I won't show you out. People may become suspicious as it's not my normal behaviour to walk people out. I hope you understand."

Lori nodded and smiled as she finished straightening herself up. She leaned in and planted one last kiss on him, then without looking back, she gathered her purse and walked out. As she walked down the hall, she glimpsed into the first open door and saw the man she assumed to be the one who asked about lunch sitting at his desk. He was staring at the doorway and smiled a devilish and knowing grin at her, obviously made aware of her visit by her noise. She smiled back at the man and continued towards the elevator.

"Have a nice day" the receptionist called behind her. Erin didn't dare to look back at the woman out of shame. She rode the elevator down and pulled her still active phone from her purse and spoke into it. "So did you manage to hear?" she asked.

"Yes, I'm waiting out front." I answered "Sounded awesome but you'll have to fill me in on what happened, I can only tell so much from the listening on the phone". She exited the building and walked on very shaky legs to where I was waiting in the car, opened her door, and got in. She proceeded to tell me about what had transpired as I drove us out of town. She started to rub my hard-on through my jeans as she told her story. "You'd better not, I won't last" I cautioned her.

Lori just smiled and rubbed harder.

"Seriously baby, if you keep that up, I'm gonna cum in my pants!"

This had the opposite effect I had hoped for. Instead of stopping so that I could save my lust for reclaiming and fucking my wife, she continued having her way with me. She grinned an evil grin at me, "Yeah? You going to cum in your pants like a little boy?" she asked. "Come on, do it baby!" She continued taunting me as she stroked me harder through my pants, her hand now grabbing my cock tightly. "You like hearing about your wife being a little slut and getting stretched by a fat cock? Well, do you? You want to know just how big he was? He was huge compared to you, as thick as my wrist. You like knowing that he stretched me out and filled my little pussy with his hot cum?" she continued to taunt me, bringing me even closer.

"He pumped so much cum into my pussy that I'll be dripping for days! I'm going to dream about him fucking me every time you touch me or want to have sex with me." My balls tightened impossibly as my cock started to throb. That was it for me, and I could do nothing to stop myself from unloading into my underpants like a dry humping pubescent teenager. The wetness was soon evident by the dark patch on my crotch. As though to add insult to my premature ejaculation, she continued, "Chris would have been able to hold off and fuck me. I gave him my number so that he can call me whenever he wants me again."

I wasn't sure if Lori was telling the truth or not and I paused to contemplate this thought, quickly concluding that I would love to have him fuck my wife whenever he wanted.

Lori finally released her grip on my cock, leaning over to kiss me, then looking down, said with a giggle "Looks like you've got a mess to clean up later".

12