Office Encounters Pt. 01

Story Info
Diary of a secret slut - Secret affair with a colleague.
5.7k words
4.41
10.8k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue - if you've read one of my stories before you can skip this bit ;-)

I've wanted to share some of my stories for a while but never really found the place. Some of these stories are complete fantasy, what I'd tell prospective men. I'd use them to test the water, work out their kinks and seduce them. But the majority are real life experiences and some of my darkest secrets.

To 99.9% of the people that know me, I'm a sweet, butter wouldn't melt and potentially prudish female. I get coy discussing anything sexual and have never had a relationship with girlfriends where I felt comfortable revealing my personal fetishes, kinks and extremely high sex drive. I like to keep that between me and the guy I'm fucking.

Excitement lies at the point where it starts to click for the guy that I may not actually be what they had initially believed in the bedroom. It causes a stirring in the pit of my stomach, an ache between my thighs. I need them to want me. Getting them hot, turned on and hard with just a seductive look up, through my thick lashes. Them knowing that everyone else in the room sees me as this polite, prim and proper princess but to him I am his greedy little slut that will do anything to please Daddy.

So a bit about me, I'm in my 30s now and have come to be even more confident in my body than ever before. Olive skin, dark brown eyes with thick lashes. Long straight hair that trails down my back and then to the important things....delicious big tits that have been drawing attention since I was a teen and an even more tempting ass. The perfect shelf to spank and squeeze as you see fit.

May to September is when I'm at my most horniest. Something about the sun shining, I'm happy and horny. I love a summer dress. They're perfect for cinching my waist, showing off the best curves of my ass and pushing my perfect tits on a platter for everyone to enjoy. But always to a conservative length. Preferably to the knee and a button or two accidentally popped open by my heaving breasts. Bras are discretionary. The hotter it is the more you can get away with. But you need to leave them wanting more. A summer dress is the perfect item of clothing to be fucked in, especially if you don't have a lot of time. Wet panties pulled to the side. Hard nipples peaking over the top of the dress ready to be teased and sucked. And then within a few seconds you can be back to the demure lady everyone thinks you are. Aching nipples back constrained within the dress. And hot come trickling down your clenched thighs until you have time to clean yourself up.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my daddy diary's some of my adventures on the hunt for the perfect fuck. Like a drug addict forever chasing their first high. Don't be shy to leave a comment. I want to hear what you liked most. Did I make you hard/wet? Aching to fuck? Share the stories with your partner. I want everyone to enjoy.

Office Encounters - Part 1

I'd been working at the sales company for about 6 months. A couple of days a week in the office for meetings and catch ups, the rest on the road or working from home. It's a big open plan office on the 5th floor with conference and meeting rooms running the perimeter.

When I was in I shared a table with 3 other colleagues. One the only other female in the whole team, Sophie, plus two guys. Your quintessential late 20s early 30s salesmen. Confident, looked good in a suit, could persuade you into any situation. We had our own group chat on WhatsApp. We'd easily distract each other and quite often our conversations would lean towards subjects of a more sexual nature, mostly led by the men but Sophie often started the more sordid conversations. As my outward personality would have people believe, I would always shy away from these types of conversations and just giggle along. Always secretly enjoying the fact that they would have no clue about my sexual preferences and some of the things I had gotten up to in my past.

One day we had been out to lunch celebrating a recent sales win and I'd had a couple of glasses of champagne which was unusual for me as I very rarely drank. I was dressed probably more provocatively than usual as I was also heading out after work. A wrap around leopard print dress that hugged me in all the right places and complemented my dark olive skin.

As usual the conversation lead to topics of a more sexual nature and the three started sharing stories of their most risky sexual encounters. The bubbly blond female who was always very open about her sex life, hilariously recalled getting caught fucking her boyfriend in the woods. After the boys had recounted their pretty tame sex stories all eyes were on me. A blush crawled up my body.

"I can't." I tried to brush away the attention.

"Go on, we promise not to judge." Pleaded the bubbly blond. My pussy had started to stir as I'd been listening to the conversation and thinking about some of the shocking tales I could share.

"Look, I can't look you in the eye and tell it. I'm sorry." I giggle.

I don't know if it was the two glasses of Veuve I'd had or because I was starting to feel horny. I broke my own rule and started to consider letting them have a glimpse of my own sexual kinks.

"Come on, we'd fucking love to hear it." Pleaded Pete, with a dirty smile on his face.

"Ok, ok, ok. I'll whisper to Sophie and she can tell you. I can't say it out loud." I smiled coyly.

I'm sure them all thinking I was going to expose some bland sexual encounter that was outside of boring missionary in the bedroom with the lights off.

I leaned over and started to whisper one of my escapades in Sophie's ear. I told her about the time I had matched with a guy on Tinder and invited him over to mine. We'd never met before and I agreed to leave my front door unlocked and be waiting naked on my bed on all 4s. I didn't disclose that I'd never seen his face just a photo of his thick, veiny pulsing 10inch cock in his hand. (His forearms looked excellent). The only precautions I took were verifying that it was definitely that cock that was going to come and ruin my pussy. I told him to wear a balaclava, not say a word, fuck my tight little pussy and leave me with come seeping out of my pussy. God that was a good night.

Sophie gasped and giggled at the limited detail I had shared.

"No way." She protested and immediately leaned over to whisper in the boys ears. I watched as Pete's pupils dilated, he licked his lips and seemed to be questioning everything he'd ever thought about me.

We all laughed together as a blush took over me again. As they started to ask questions. I shut them down.

"You've got all you're going to get out of me. I've played your game. Now, leave me alone." I giggled.

The conversation continued around me as I sat back, pursing my lips together as I felt the warm heat of my pussy leaking into my panties. I'd allocate some time that evening to remembering that night. Using my biggest toy to fill and stretch my pussy like he did. I might even persuade my boyfriend into a little role play.

For the rest of the afternoon, I kept catching Pete watching me. Glances over his computer screen. Holding my gaze longer than he should. He had a girlfriend but his stares were telling me he wanted to devour me. A man catching onto me not being exactly who they thought I was in the bedroom was a huge game of cat and mouse to me. He thinks he wants to play with me and he has no idea what he's dealing with. I decide that I was intrigued, plus it would make coming into the office a lot more stimulating if I had someone to play with.

I wasn't in the office for the next week but when I returned Sophie couldn't wait to get me in the toilets and relay the sex dream Pete had of me over the weekend. We burst out laughing. When I arrived at my desk Pete was sat waiting with a smirk on his face.

"I assume Sophie has told you the sordid details?" He quipped, rolling his eyes.

"Whatever do you mean? Please enlighten me?" Subtly squeezing my tits together and leaning over the table towards him. Biting the end of my pen, my eyes daring him to confess his sins.

"Well, it was obviously that story and that leopard print dress that did it." He protested smirking back. Throughout the morning we continued to silently flirt over the computer screens. This was starting to become a lot more enjoyable and I was pleased my little slutty confession had delivered some additional benefits. The thought of someone waking up hard thinking of fucking me and inevitably wanking off to me was always going to be a turn on. I loved being someone's fantasy fuck.

I made an excuse to get Pete on his own and fetch some lunch together. The lift ride down was thick with sexual tension. Pete had stood way closer than social norms would dictate in these types of situations.

"Tell me what happened then, I want to hear it from you." I requested in my most seductive voice.

He looked up from the floor a cheeky smile spread across his face.

"I knew you'd be intrigued with all the dirty little details." He teased

"I am." I quickly responded leaning into his personal space some more.

"Well you asked for it. It actually started in the lift and we worked our way round the office. Fucking you over the conference table and seeing your thick, cake ass was a highlight." He proudly boasted.

"You like my ass?" I try to ask shyly, sheepishly turning to show my bum and run my hands over the thick curves. On purpose drawing his eyes where I wanted them.

"Fuck yeah, I've always been drooling over it." He admits, devouring the new view that I'm showing off.

"And did you enjoy the dream?" I giggle.

"You're a fucking tease. I can tell now. You know I did." His bravado is up. He's loving the flirting and the idea of getting in my wet panties.

We spent the rest of the day harmlessly flirting but he was getting braver which I liked. I kept my flirty comebacks for when we were alone or I knew no one else could hear. He seemed to quickly understand and enjoy our dirty little private innuendoes and literal foreplay. We both had partners and rumours could cause us both issues.

We were not back in the office together for another week and I can't lie I was already looking forward to his attentive greedy eyes being on me again.

Pete was on a stag in Ibiza that weekend. I found the group chat full of messages late Saturday night after returning from an evening out with friends. The boys were pitching what amount myself and sophie would accept for nudes. Soph started the bidding low at £100. Back with my good girl act, I staked the claim for mine at £10k. In reality I loved nothing more than showing off my body. Getting men to detail their specific nude requests and exceed their expectations always gave me a rush. Especially if I had a dominant daddy. Acts of service were how I played the good little slut. Anything my daddy requested, I would have to deliver. I was not allowed to say no. I was his to control anyway he liked. Knowing they're receiving my messages and lusting after my body makes me so wet. Pete countered my offer with £20 for a nipple.

"What a bargain that would be for you." I teased on the group chat.

Direct message from Pete: Check your account.

I opened my online banking app and checked my transactions. £100 from Peter Greenfield.

Another direct message from Pete: What does that get me?

I clenched my thighs together. I love how fucking cocky he is. Even though he's obviously had a few, I think I'll tread carefully just in case sober Pete doesn't bring the same arrogance that makes my pussy slick.

I'm wearing a little white cotton crop top with no bra. I know if I leave the flash on the camera, you'll clearly see my nipples through the thin fabric.

I tease my dark nipples into bullets, making sure I get the perfect angle to see the whole spectrum of my delicious tits and click out a few shots. I pick out the best one. My arousal climbing as I think of him shocked receiving the message while he's at a bar in Ibiza. Potentially showing it off to some of his friends. Or will he keep it to himself so it can be his own private erotica.

I send the message excited to see the fallout.

Direct message to Pete: I'll give you the PG version for that.

The excitement builds in my stomach, awaiting his reaction. I immediately see he's typing.

Direct message from Pete: Fuck me, if that's the PG version. I can't wait to see the the R rated one.

Direct message to Pete: That's all you deserve.

Direct message from Pete: I better start working harder.

I leave him on read and let him enjoy the rest of his night. Looking forward to what attempts he'll come back with in the morning when he's sobered up.

Direct message from Pete: I checked my phone this morning and you really did send me that naughty message last night. I thought I'd imagined it. It definitely got me hard to start the day.

Direct message to Pete: I'm glad you enjoyed it. I hope you got the full benefit of it this morning ;-)

Direct message from Pete: Let's just say I got in trouble for spending too long in the shower.

Direct message to Pete: Biting lip emoji.

Direct message from Pete: Fuck you're trouble.

A couple of days later Pete obviously got horny and brave and sent me his first dick pic. His perfect pink prick, throbbing in his hand dripping with come. He shot his shot as it were.

Direct message from Pete: I can't stop looking at that photo. I thought you'd enjoy seeing what keeps happening when I'm by myself.

Direct message to Pete: Biting lip emoji. Imagine what it would do after it's been inside my dripping wet pussy, daddy.

Will he take the bait? Is this a game he wants to be a part of?

Direct message from Pete: Fuck, you wouldn't believe what my cock did when you called me daddy. But you know I have a girlfriend. I probably need to stop, even though I'd love to be inside you right now.

Direct message to Pete: I know Daddy and I have a boyfriend but I've really enjoyed teasing you. I promise no touching. Why don't you let me be your personal Only fans for a while and show you how much trouble I really am.

Direct message from Pete: Fuck me, what an offer. I leave in 6 weeks, why don't we entertain each other until I go. It'll definitely make coming into the office more interesting.

Direct message to Pete: I'd love to be a greedy little slut for daddy. Just tell me what you want and I'll make sure I'm a good little slut for you.

I haven't teased anyone like this in ages and I'm excited to see his reaction. I hope he takes full advantage of being my daddy. I love being controlled. Will he want more tits, pussy or ass as his first request I wonder. The dirtier the first request the more I know I'm going to enjoy this.

Direct message from Pete: Show daddy, that sweet ass I had bent over the conference table in my dreams. Spread your ass cheeks with your hands. Keep your knees together and push your sweet little pussy out. Daddy wants to see everything you have to offer.

My pussy is soaking already. I love that he knows exactly what he wants. I set the timer on my phone camera taking multiple shots. I'm wearing sheer black panties that you can see my pussy juices pooling in. I pull the panties tight against my pussy, to the side and slide them dripping wet down my thighs. I send the plethora of shots to Pete. I loved seeing how wet my pussy looked in the photos. Glistening across my pussy and even down my thighs.

Direct message from Pete: Good girl, what a perfect little slut. Let daddy hear you come.

Because I'd removed my panties, I was now sat in a puddle of my own juices on my bed.

I took a quick snap and sent it to him.

Direct message to Pete: Look what daddy made me do already. I can't wait for you to hear your dirty little slut come."

I knew my fingers wouldn't satisfy me I needed something bigger and thicker. I went to my toy drawer and selected the dildo that resembled Pete's beautiful throbbing pink cock most.

I propped up my camera and started filming as I teased my pussy lips open with the top of the dildo. Circling my clit with the tip. I started to moan instantly. My body aching to be penetrated. I continue sliding the dildo up and down my slit between my wet pussy lips. I pull on my nipples, heightening the pleasure/pain building inside of me. I slap the thick pink dildo against my pussy and can't help but cry out. I can't wait much longer. The thick dildo slips into my tight little pussy, my cream engulfing it as it slides deep inside me.

The desire inside me needs to be fed and I have to start fucking myself. I want the dildo to fill me and I keep working the thick toy deeper and deeper inside me. I pick up speed and the force that I'm driving the tool deeper into my pussy. I can feel my pussy clamp around the dildo. I continue to work the wet toy as it slides in and out of my tight hole. I start circling my clit with my other hand. Grinding my pussy further into my fingers and toy. Riding the motion of my hands. I'm ready to release. I fuck myself harder and faster. Nipples aching to be bitten as I climax uncontrollably. Moaning and panting as I'm clasping my thighs shut as jolts of orgasm still pulse out of my clit. I rewatch the video enjoying how wet my pussy sounds. I send the video and excitedly await the response.

Direct message from Pete: You are a dirty little slut. I almost came just watching you slap that toy against your soaking wet pussy.

Direct message to Pete: Thank you daddy.

Direct message from Pete: Next time daddy wants to watch you lick your dildo clean at the end.

Direct message to Pete: Mmmmmmm. Yes please daddy.

Direct message from Pete: Good night you dirty little slut. ;-)

Direct message to Pete: Night daddy.

I couldn't wait until my next office day. Teasing in person would be even more tempting than over the phone.

We made our excuses and sat in a small meeting room together to discuss a "mutual client." The client was my dripping wet pussy but other people didn't need to know that. The lust in the air was thick. I'd upped the level of sex appeal in my work outfit for the day. A cream silk shirt with maybe one too many buttons open, revealing a glimpse of my black balcony push up bra. If you got just the right angle you could see my dark areola peaking over the top of my cleavage. A tight black pencil skirt that hugged my ass in all the right places and some 4inch black stilettos.

I leaned into the table squeezing together my perfect bouncy tits that I could see him gawking over all morning.

"It's been quite a surprising week for me. I've always wanted to fuck you, but now I just need to look at you and my dick goes hard." He confesses.

"Sorry daddy, but I love making your dick hard. My pussy is weeping for you now." I pant.

"Such a dirty little slut aren't you?" He berates. "Yes daddy, and I get even more slutty when I don't get to fuck." I protest.

"No touching doesn't mean we can't have some fun." Pete counters.

"How wet is your sweet little pussy?

"Dripping daddy." I confess.

"Show me, you dirty little slut. Slip two fingers deep into your wet cunt and show daddy." Pete growls his instructions his face centimetres from mine. I can smell the peppermint on his warm breath from his gum. My chest is heaving with excitement. My pussy is gushing at this point. I'm worried it'll be showing on the back of my skirt. I slide my hand under the table and trace my fingers up my thigh. Riding my tight skirt up my legs. I reach the apex of my thighs and slide the tiny g-string aside that was barely covering my pussy. I plunge my fingers deep inside myself. The whole time we've had our eyes locked on each other. Trying my best to keep my eyes as seductive and submissive as possible. I moan when my fingers push deep inside myself.

12