Office Encounters Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does that feel good baby."

"Yes daddy."

I trail my dripping wet fingers down my thighs leaving small trails of my delicious come at certain points. I proudly produce my dripping wet fingers and bite my bottom lip. I slide my wet fingers along my bottom lip and then into my eager month. My tongue lapping between my creamy digits.

"Jesus, you're so fucking dirty." He pauses.

"I want to taste my little slut's cunt." He admits.

"No daddy, no touching." I protest. Giving him back his own rules and making him regret them.

"It's not touching, I'll just be tasting off your fingers. Just like us sharing a drink. No big deal." He reasons.

"My pussy does taste so sweet daddy."

"I bet it does. I can smell it from here. I can't wait to taste it. Be a good little slut and finger your pussy for daddy again."

I do as he asks. Drawing up 3 dripping wet fingers this time.

"Good girl." He groans

He takes my hand and leads it to his mouth, I hook my fingers onto his bottom lip and he greedily licks and sucks my fingers dry.

"Does that taste good daddy?"

"So fucking good. I wish you were sat on my face riding my tongue with that sweet cunt."

"Yes, please daddy."

He brings himself back to reality and gives himself a metaphorical slap round the face.

"I need to leave before I start fucking you on this table." He stands up.

His big thick cock straining on his suit trousers.

"You might need to hide that daddy." I tease cocking my head at his strained crotch.

He carries his suit blazer to disguise his bulge as he hot tails it to the toilet. I smirk thinking of him pleasuring himself in the cubicle thinking about and still tasting my sweet pussy. We try to avoid each other for the rest of the day. Just knowing glances every now and then.

We're in the office again together that Friday. It's going to be an easy day. We have someone's leaving lunch and we usually finish early on a Friday and visit the pub. It's a hot summers day. I'm wearing a red summer dress with ruby red lips. As Pete walks into the office we lock eyes and he gives me the most horny look I've ever seen. He cocks is eyebrows at me, taking me all in. I knew from previous conversations he loved seeing girls in red lipstick. Said all he could ever think about when he saw one was fucking her mouth with his cock. I licked my lips seductively. I knew what I was doing.

I left the office and walked to the kitchen to make a coffee. I could feel a body approaching me from behind. He slid both hands down the curve of my ass. Lifted both my ass cheeks up and squeezed pushing the weight of his body into mine and me into the counter. Breathing into my neck.

"You're the biggest cock tease, I've ever met." He groaned into my ear. He slid his hands to my heaving tits, scooping my tits from below and squeezing them together then rolling his fingers across my rock hard nipples.

"Fuck!" I moan and push my ass back into his throbbing cock arching my back and breathing back into his neck.

"No touching daddy." I torment as I grab my coffee and start to leave. Swaying my hips and ass as seductively as I can walking away. I know his eyes haven't left my arse. Probably thinking back to that photo of my ass and pussy in the air waiting to be fucked.

The office empties for the leaving lunch. When Pete makes an excuse to delay our exit, I play along. I know what he's trying to do. As we step into the lift alone, I press the button for the bottom floor. Pete pushes up behind me again. Pushing his cock into my thick ass and me up against the mirrored wall of the lift. His hands are furiously searching my body. Teasing and squeezing, pulling at every erogenous zone across my body. He trails his hands up the back of my thighs to my ass, massaging and squeezing my delectable butt under my dress.

"I can't get enough of this ass." He growls.

We reach the bottom floor. I sort to correct my dress as the doors open. He stops me from leaving and selects the top floor. He wants a longer ride. He turns me around and starts hungrily kissing/biting my lips and down my neck. His hands now kneading and teasing my breasts. Working my nipples free from the top of my bra. The excitement in my pussy aches. The fear of being caught with the thrill of being so bad rolled into one. He bites down on my red bottom lip.

"I want daddy to fuck my pussy so bad." I breathlessly beg in his ear as he continues his expert assault of my body. Hot skin left from his touch.

We had travelled to the top floor and were reaching the ground again. I could have took another ride but we needed to catch up with the rest of the team before anyone became suspicious.

Pete corrected his suit trousers as best he could. I quickly reapplied my lipstick. We had a short walk to get our breathing back in check and hopefully for Pete's cock to return to its normal size.

"I've promised myself we can't fuck. I really fucking want to but it wouldn't be right." He continues to protest on the walk to the restaurant.

"I know daddy, no more touching." I give him my best slutty pout of protest. We continue in silence. Normally it would be me teasing the possibility of sex but it's pissing me off that I'm still not breaking my daddy's will power. I'm determined to get him to beg to fuck my pussy. Him winning and keeping me from what I deserve is not an option.

We pay and leave the restaurant early. Using the excuse of a call with our mutual client. The tension is building again as we get closer to the office. My nipples tighten as we enter the lift. Is he going to play ball and stick to the rules. I think not. I've already seen his cock stiffen. He pushes my back against the side of the lift and leans in to my wet red lips. But I jerk my head away, enjoying getting some of the control back. I hold his body back about a foot away from mine and trail my hand down his chest to his throbbing dick. I bite down on my bottom lip and let out a seductive sigh as I continue to roughly stroke his arousal. His hands start to trail up the front of my thighs, quickly finding my dripping wet panties under my dress. He slides a digit over my slick slit. My nipples become even harder and my body tenses. He plunges two fingers deep inside of me. I stifle a moan. Remove his hand from my underwear and rearrange myself quickly as the doors open. We walk into the empty office. Pete leads me to our desk where he perches himself on the corner and pulls me into his frame. Breathing in the scent from my heaving tits. He starts the crawl of his fingers up my skirt again but I try to act coy.

"People are going to be back any minute daddy and then we'll be in trouble." I protest.

"I've never felt such a dripping wet tight little pussy before. I need to touch it again." He growls. He expertly dives his fingers deep inside me and works his digits deeper to find the spot that's going give me what I need. I continued to fiercely stroke and claw at his bulging crotch. Just as my orgasm is about to tip over the edge we hear the lift doors open with people returning from lunch. I gasp and quickly head to the toilet to clean myself up.

The next hour is torture. Pete has not moved from his desk. The only interaction we had was him teasingly sucking his fingers that had moments earlier been plunged into my wet cunt. His cock probably still swollen from his lack of relief. His greedy eyes kept ravaging my body.

Our boss who's had a taste of his Friday beer at lunch gives in and let's us clock off for the day. Myself and Pete patiently wait for the last remaining drags of people to leave. The office is empty. It's 3:30 and the cleaners don't come until 5pm. Pete takes back his position at the corner of the desk. And starts unbuckling his belt. His confidence is impressive. He produces his enticing cock and starts to stroke. It looks even more impressive in real life. The tiny g string that I'm wearing is almost pointless as my wet pussy has consumed the little amount of fabric available with my creamy juices.

I slowly walk towards him. Kneading my hard nipples so they poke deliciously over the top of my dress.

"On your knees slut." He demands with a dirty smirk. My pussy pulses.

I do as he says and take over stroking his throbbing member. Slowly lowering my lips to the tip of his cock. A smile curling at the side of my mouth as I look in his eyes and engulf his dick with my wet red lips. I noisily and greedily get to work on the length of his cock. Not leaving his rampant stare. He strokes the back of my head and sometimes reaches down to tweak my hard nipples.

"Good little slut." He praises.

I use both hands down his lower shaft while I work my tongue around his throbbing head.

"Fuck, you're such a greedily little slut."

"Yes, daddy." I gasp in between my expert tongue caressing his slit which makes him throb in my mouth.

He pulls me off his cock. Hands in my hair. Salvia stringing from my wet red lips to his cock.

"You look so fucking hot." He praises.

"Are you ready to make daddy come?" He teases.

"Yes daddy." I eagerly try and recover his cock into my mouth but Pete has other ideas.

"Open your mouth wide slut." He instructs.

He purposely slaps the dripping wet cock across my face then forcing his cock back down my throat and deeper than I'd ever had it before. He starts guiding my head up and down his dick. Working his hips to the rhythm to drive his cock deep into my contracting throat. My throat gurgles as he fucks my mouth. Saliva pooling at the edges from red lips. I feel his grip tighten in my hair and then he relaxes his control and allows me to continue to work myself down his still rock hard shaft. His body tenses as he fills my mouth with his hot salty seed. Letting out a loud groan as he holds my head in place so his spent cock can't escape my lips.

As he releases his grip I continue to greedily gather the last strokes of his dripping cock. Releasing a further groan of satisfaction.

"I haven't come from a blowjob since I was a teenager." He admits.

I spit his come into a coffee cup as he does his trousers up. I don't know why, I just thought it was maybe more respectful to my boyfriend or maybe as another potential power play over Pete. He didn't say anything at the time but I could see he was disappointed I hadn't swallowed, which I kind of liked. As we were gathering our things to head to the pub. The doors opened and Sophie walked in to collect her laptop that she had accidentally left. Seconds earlier she could have found us in a very difficult position to explain away successfully.

Later that evening with obvious post nut clarity. Pete messaged to say we couldn't continue our escapades and needed to keep our distance until he left. I agreed. He deleted our chat and blocked me from WhatsApp.

Do you think I accept or see this as a more satisfying challenge? ;-)

12