Office Encounters Pt. 03

Story Info
Diaries of a secret slut. Does she finally seduce daddy?
5k words
4.38
5.7k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a perfect plan of how to get Daddy to fuck me. I was confident if he was fed my sweet tight pussy on a platter he wouldn't be able to resist.

It was Pete's last day at the sales company and there was a night out planned to send him off that evening. I'd dropped a small suitcase at the hotel I'd booked before I arrived at work. I rarely drank so it was important people didn't know I planned on staying over, as it would arouse suspicion. I wanted everyone to think I was going home.

Excitement built in my stomach all day. There was no way Pete wouldn't have at least a few beers and be more susceptible to my propositioning him.

I made an excuse as we left work and said I would meet everyone at the bar we planned to visit first. I nipped back to the hotel and checked in requesting two key cards. I took the bag I'd left at reception earlier in the day up to my room and touched up my makeup in the mirror. I'd tried to be as subtle as possible with my outfit and make up for the day. A tight black knee length pencil skirt that hugged my hips and ass in all the right places, a tight fitted, deep V necked top and some black stilettos.

I watched as my nipples hardened in the mirror. The anticipation building. I'd already changed my panties twice already today. Every time I let my mind wonder, I had a pool of pussy juices in my underwear. I decided a little release would help. Sliding my hand up my skirt, I slid my already wet panties to the side and started stroking my slick clit. I don't know what made me do it or why but with one of the key cards in my hand I started to use it to pleasure myself. Using the sharp edges to tease and tantalise my pussy and clit. I started digging deeper into my pussy with 2 fingers with one hand and flicking my swollen clit with the key card. As I came I clasped my thighs round my hands trying to continue the throbbing orgasm inside me.

I quickly cleaned myself up and headed for the door. Slipping the still wet card I'd just used to pleasure myself into a small leaving card envelope that I'd already got signed from me and Soph. I licked the seal shut and headed to the bar. Anticipation building between my thighs again already.

The evening was already in full swing when I arrived. I set myself a limit of 3 drinks. Enough for a buzz and to take the edge off but I still wanted full control. Pete started to look glazed around 9pm which was perfect as I planned on making my exist around 9:30-10pm. His stares had got less and less subtle throughout the night to the point where he was openly purving over my body. Just after 9pm he approached the little table I'd been sat on with Soph. She'd just left to get another drink from the busy bar.

"You're a dirty little slut and only I know." Pete boasted into my ear as a dirty whisper.

I leaned in close to his ear and breathed seductively down his neck.

"Yes daddy." I replied in my most husky voice.

"Why does that make my dick so fucking hard?" Pete pretty much spat the words out his mouth. Frustrated by his own lack of control. I could already see his cock straining on his trousers. I leaned forward to cover everyone's view and ran my long manicured nails a long his bulge.

"Because I trained you well daddy. Like Pavlov's dog. Every time you hear "daddy" you think of pleasure." I continue to lightly stroke his firm member through his trousers. Pete's breath getting heavier with each stroke.

"I've got you a little leaving present." I presented the card and he began to open it. I put a hand out to stop him.

"Wait to open it later, but I know you'll enjoy it." I tease.

"You've got three choices and you don't need to decide now.

1/ If you don't want to see me again you can use that key card when you're next wanking over my videos and photos so you can smell my sweet pussy while you do.

2/ You can use that key card tonight to get into my hotel room and enjoy a live show, just for you. No touching. Just a greedy little slut doing whatever her naughty daddy tells her to do with her body.

3/ You can use that key card tonight to get into my hotel room and do whatever the fuck you want to do with your greedy little slut." I watch as his cock twitches in his trousers. The tempting offer laid down in front of him.

Sophie returns to the table with our drinks. Pete makes his excuses and leaves. Trying his best to hide the excitement in his trousers.

Another hour passes and I decide now is my time to leave. I wonder the bar saying my goodbyes when I finally reach Pete. As we hug I whisper in his ear.

"If you decide to come message me as you leave. I'll make sure I'm waiting on all fours on the bed with nothing on but my heels. Pussy in the air facing the door."

I can see the cogs turning and Pete thinking back on what started this all. My dirty little admission that had got him so fired up in the first place. I pull away trailing my hand down his chest and subtly swiping across his crotch.

I'm confident he won't be able to help himself but it'll be a couple of hours. He'll need some more Dutch courage to convince himself it's a good idea.

I get back to the hotel and jump in the shower. Once I'm dry I start to moisturise my body. My touch arousing me already. This is going to be a long wait. Suddenly my phone lights up.

Direct message from Pete: Option 2. ABSOLUTELY NO TOUCHING! What hotel and room number? I'll be there in 20mins.

I smile to myself. I left barely 30minutes a go. This is going to be easier than I thought.

Direct message to Pete: Marriott, Room 522. Message me when you're in the lobby.

I spend the next 20 minutes setting up the room and getting ready. I lay out some toys, lube and baby oil on the bed. Position the dresser chair to have a perfect view of the bed. I touch up my make up and then apply ruby red lipstick. I slip my stilettos back on and crawl onto the bed to wait. My pussy was already weeping. I know I wouldn't be able to last long until my next orgasm. My phone lit up.

Direct message from Pete: I'm here.

Direct message to Pete: I'm waiting daddy.

I got into position on all 4s arching my back, knees together and pushing my pussy in the air. Directed for him to see as soon as he walks in the door. I'd set the air conditioning to low. I knew the room was going to get a lot hotter once we got started. My nipples like bullets in the chilled air. I knew my pussy would be glistening with my juices to welcome Pete to the room.

I heard the key card be inserted and Pete enter the hotel room. My stomach fluttered with excitement. I clenched my thighs together to try and fend off my arousal.

"Fuck, what a view." Pete sighs heavily.

"Sit down daddy, tell me what you want your greedy little slut to show you." I growl seductively.

"Spread your ass, I want to see your tight little holes better slut." He barks. Daddy's not playing. He knows exactly what he wants. He's not placating his little slut anymore. He's demanding exactly what he wants from his own personal slut toy.

I do as he asks. Feeling the cool air slide across my gaping holes. I hear Pete get up behind me. He can't be breaking the rules already. I can feel his presence less than a foot away. He spits on my ass and I feel it trickle down to my clenching hole. I hear a click of the camera on his phone.

"Good girl." He praises. I feel Pete step to the the side and assesses the items I have displayed on the bed. He reaches for something. I feel the cool liquid of the tingly lube hit my tight asshole.

"Stretch your asshole slut. Show daddy how you get 3 fingers in." The emotion has left his voice. Not an ounce of the drunken slurs he had at the bar. He's cold, demanding and knows exactly what he wants. It was driving me wild. I love a Dominant daddy. I did exactly as he instructed. Starting with one finger and then adding another and then another. Being careful not to cause any damage with my long red nails which I'd had done for the occasion. I could still feel him hovering over me. My asshole was starting to loosen as I worked the lube and my fingers deeper past my tight ring. I watched as Pete selected my diamanté ended butt plug. I could feel him now stood directly behind me. Level with my hips. I kept working my fingers slowly in and out of my tight hole.

"Move your hands slut and spread your cheeks for daddy." He demanded. I did as he wished and again I heard and felt another globule of spit hit directly on my twitching gap. He immediately stuffed the butt plug inside me. Daddy wasn't being gentle anymore. I cried out but at the same time pushed back on the pressure from his hand, which felt so good.

"You like it rough, don't you slut?" He taunted.

"I thought daddy's wasn't allowed to touch?" I teased.

"I haven't touched you slut." Pete barked back. He went and sat back in his chair. I could see in the mirror reflection behind him my ass in the air. The tacky heart shaped diamanté end on display above my leaking pussy. I gave my ass a little wiggle and shake.

"That's it. Good girl." Daddy praised as my ass cheeks clapped and encased the butt plug.

I could hear Pete start to undo his belt and trousers.

"Do you like it daddy?" I breathed.

"Yes slut." Pete starts to stroke his perfect pink cock.

"Mmmmmmm. What now daddy?" I push.

"Turn around and sit back on your heels with your thighs wide open so I can see that delicious pussy." I do as he says.

"Like this daddy?" I run my hands up my thighs and stomach until I'm lifting and teasing my nipples for him. My pussy lips brush the white sheets as I bounce and alter positions. The slight touch of my pussy is enough stimulation to almost send me over the edge. Every part of me tingles. My nipples still like bullets from the cool air.

"Pour that oil, down your big juicy tits slut. I want you covered like a whore." I reached for the baby oil and pour down my heaving breasts from as high as I could reach. It felt so good trickling down my front. When I was satisfied with the amount I start to work the oil into my skin with my hands. Paying particular attention to my hard dark nipples. Pulling them and tweaking them. Enjoying the pleasure/pain that it produced.

"Mmmmmm, thank you daddy." I praised.

"Your tits look so fucking good." I could hear as Pete's breathing raised and the roughness that he handled his cock increased. I locked eyes with him while I writhed on the bed for him, enjoying feeling my own body. Avoiding getting close to my pussy as I knew I would come almost instantly.

"I want to see my slut in her nipple clamps." He demands. Instantly I do as he asks. Craving the pain it will inflict. Unable to wait to feel the bite of them on my nipples, to distract from the ache in my pussy. I carefully apply the clamps to the tightest setting with my slippery fingers.

"Pull on them for daddy." I do as he requests. Wrapping one hand around the gold chain that joins the two clamps. And tugging upward. Moaning as I can't stop myself slipping my other hand into my gushing pussy. My head roles back and I can't help myself I need to come now. But I'm jolted back to reality when I realise Pete is quickly out of his seat and grabbing me by the hair. My two hands rise to my head to try and minimise the pulling I'm feeling from daddy's grip. I rise off my heals to help the pull of his strong grasp wrapped in my hair.

"Did daddy say his slut could touch her pussy?" He spits the words out inches from my face. He's still holding me up by my hair.

"No daddy." My voice shakes as I apologise. Never seeing daddy act like this to me before.

"Greedy sluts, have to be punished." He takes his free hand and slaps me sharply around the tits. I moan, and I fucking love it. I want more.

"But no touching daddy." I taunt. He roughly pushes me back on the bed.

"All fours now you dirty little slut. Pussy in the air. I'll teaching you what touching means." I quickly do as he says. My pussy poised in the air. Awaiting his retribution. A minute feels like an hour. I clench my thighs together to try to appease my aching cunt. I finally hear a whirrrrrrr as daddy pulls his belt out from around his trousers. Another wait that seems like an hour. I feel him step closer he's now stood inline with the end of the bed and between my two legs that are just dangling over the bed. He reaches forward and pulls me into the kneeling position again by my hair. Pulling my back against his chest. I press my ass into his groin. I feel the pressure of the butt plug increase in my ass. I arch my back and roll head to be breathing into his neck. I move my hands up my body and start teasing and bouncing my delicious tits for daddy as he looks down my body. His belt still wrap around one hand and the other by his side. Although he's broken the no touching rule several times, I think he's still trying to constrain himself and not count them as he hasn't physically touched my tits, pussy or arsehole. Although now his naked cock is aggressively digging into my ass.

"Open your mouth slut." He aggressively whispers in my ear. I do as he says. My hands fall to my side until I await further instruction. He unravels his soft leather belt in front of my body with his hands and then brings the leather end to my lips and places the tip deep on my tongue.

"Close and bite down slut. Make this as wet as you can." The rest of the belt dangles it's length between my tits. The metal clasp swaying around my pussy. The cold metal feeling good when it occasional strikes.

"Are you sure you want me to touch, dirty little slut?" I nod slowly the cold metal buckle swinging on my hot cunt, the leather end still trapped in my mouth. He trails a light couple of fingers up each side of my stomach with each hand he grips my tits from below roughing squeezing and rolling his fingers to the nipple clamps. He sharply tugs out and up. I moan with his harsh breathing in my neck. He starts working kisses and bites down my spine. Breathing in the scent of my body.

"Is this what you want, slut?" He growls in my ear.

"Yes daddy." I pant through my gritted teeth. All I want is for him to touch my pussy and push me over the edge.

He tugs again sharply on the chain with both hands, only an inch from the clamped nipples to enhance the pleasure/pain aching inside me. I cry out in ecstasy.

He pushes me back down on all fours and leans forward to yank the soft leather belt from my lips. Again he keeps me waiting what seems like forever. Is now when I get what I want? I hear a click of his phone camera again.

"I've never seem a juicier little pussy." He praises. Obviously taking a photo of my dripping cunt.

My eyes bolt open wide when I hear the sharp sound of daddy slapping the wet leather end of his belt against his hand. Fuck! What is daddy going to do with me?

"Daddy needs to punish his dirty little slut. His slut needs to thank daddy for every spank she receives. Do you understand slut?"

"Yes daddy." I purrrrrrr.

It feels so good to be this dirty. I never thought that daddy would deliver as much satisfaction, but I'm pleased with my investment.

Daddy trails the leather tip of the belt along my dripping wet pussy. It glides across my sex and makes me go weak at the knees. If I allowed myself I could come easily without another touch.

He then starts to stroke my left ass cheek. Heavily sighing through his noise. He suddenly slaps down hard with the belt. I cry out.

"Thank you daddy." I praise. The same again with the other cheek.

"Thank you daddy." My ass red raw already. He goes again a harsh spank on each cheek. Daddy's breathing becomes more exaggerated as he continues to bring down his wrath upon me. The punishment of my red cheeks versus the hot pleasure building in my pussy is insane.

"Spread your pussy lips. Daddy wants to see the sweet pink hole he's going to ruin." My stomach somersaults. I eagerly comply. I can not wait.

"Good girl. Hands down, push that sweet little pussy back for daddy."

Again I hear a click from his phone camera. He's got the perfect image of my red ass and pink pussy hole. Again I'm waiting what seems like an hour. He then runs the leather up my sex again. I cry out. Just as the pleasure is subsiding he quickly slaps down the leather on my wet pussy. The sting is unbearable. My legs buckle under the unexpected pain/pleasure.

"Get up slut." Daddy admonishes. I do as he says. He finally puts the belt down and reaches for the baby oil again. This time he liberally pours it over my thick ass. Using his free hand to rub it into my skin. I arch my back more and push my ass into his firm grip. I roll my neck moaning at the sensual feel of daddy's touch, plus the oil trickling down across my ass and pussy.

"Such a dirty little slut." When he's happy he steps back.

"Show daddy, what he likes to see." I get back up onto just my knees and start running my hands up my ass cheeks so it rises and bounces as I release. I bend over again and shake from side to side. I can see in the mirror behind me it looks so good and juicy, but still with the red marks left from the leather belt. I spread my cheeks wide again. The diamanté Butt plug still lodged in my tightest hole. Daddy can't keep his eyes off it as he finally starts to strip behind me. Suddenly he's pressing his cock into my ass. His heavy breathing again down my back as he now squeezes, lifts and releases my ass over his rock hard cock. I reach behind me and try to grasp it to guide it to my pussy. He spanks me sharply on the ass with his hand. I need my pussy to be filled so bad.

"Daddy's big hard cock will feel so good inside his dirty little slut's tight pussy." I plead. He spanks me again. I can't wait any longer I reached down between my legs and start to tease my clit. The pleasure building is instant but within seconds Daddy has noticed my actions and has pushed me forward onto the bed. Pressing my chest down and bringing my hands together at my lower back. He reaches again for his belt but this time uses it to strap my hands together. He rearranges my body so my chest is pushed down on the bed but my knees are now on the floor. He leans his body weight on my back. Air escaping my lungs.

"Are you going to be a good slut or does daddy need to punish you more?" He spits in my ear.

"I'll be good daddy, I promise." I whisper.

He sharply spanks me across my protruding pussy again. This time with his hand, which is much more heavily weighted to pleasure than pain.

"Thank you daddy." I moan.

He kicks my knees together and continues to push my chest into the bed.

"Stick out that sweet little pussy baby." He teases. I do as he says, pushing my ass and pussy out as best as I can with my legs closed. He kneels astride me. His hips level with mine. The anticipation in my pussy is unbeatable, I couldn't have asked for anything more. With one arm he holds my chest down, with the other he works his throbbing hard cock into my tight encased pussy. I cry out in ecstasy as he finally starts to fill me. The pressure of the butt plug heightening my satisfaction.

"My dick looks so good filling your tight little cunt baby." He purrs.

He once again reaches for his phone but this time films his delicious thick pink cock slowly sliding in and out. Every time he pulls it out he comments on my delicious juicy pussy. The feeling in my pussy is bliss but I want to take it to another level and have daddy ruin my tight little hole with his rough fucking. I start to push back on his cock. Trying to speed up the rhythm.

"Harder daddy, I want to feel you for weeks." I beg.

"Greedy little slut." He pulls out of me and picks me up by my hair and leads me to the dresser. He bends me over the length so he can be standing behind me. My tits squashed against the wooden top. He pulls my head up with my hair to look in the mirror at him.

12