Office Encounters Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at daddy, while he ruins your tight little pussy." He hooks his fingers in my mouth keeping my head up. He's slamming into my pussy now. Filling every inch of me. His eyes don't leave mine in the mirror.

"You like daddy stretching your tight hole?"

"Yes daddy. My holes are so full."

"Spread your arse cheeks, I want to get deeper." I do as he says, his hard pink cock going deeper still. I'm crying in satisfaction but I don't want to let this feeling finish.

"Does my dirty little slut want to ride daddy's cock?" He teases in my ear as he continues to drill my pussy.

"Yes daddy." He continues slamming into me. You can hear the slapping of our bodies together as his full force continues to slam into me.

"Get on your knees and beg then slut."

He pulls out of me again, undoes the belt handcuffing my arms at the base of my back and sits on the dresser chair. I instantly feel empty. I get on my knees and crawl to him. I give him the best submissive doe eyes. I lick my full red lips like a porn star.

"Please daddy?" I beg.

"Open your mouth slut." He spits in my face.

I do as he says as he slaps his come covered cock across my tongue and face.

"Good girl." He praises.

"Now lick it clean, like the greedy slut you are."

I quickly get to work, one of my favourite slut jobs.

"I taste so good on daddy's cock." I look up at him through my lashes and smile as I continue lapping at my own come. I'd positioned the chair perfecting so daddy would have a perfect view of the bed plus a perfect view of the mirror behind me now so that he could watch my dripping pussy while I worked on his delicious cock.

"Good girl." He praised when I was finished.

"Stand up for daddy, let me see those perfect tits." I stand. My nipples now at his lip height. Still pinched hard with the nipple clamps. Daddy starts to release them from their pleasurable vice. The room now smelling dirty of baby oil and sex.

"My little slut likes to tease purvy men with her juicy tits, doesn't she?" He questions sneakily. Slipping one of my free hard nipples into his mouth and between his teeth.

"Yes daddy." I purrrrr as he bites down.

"Good girl." I've now mounted him on the chair. My pussy hovering over his pulsing cock. He reaches between my legs with one hand and starts circling my clit. I cry out immediately. His other hand and mouth teasing one of my delectable nipples. I roll my head back.

"Is my dirty little slut ready to come?"

"Yes daddy." I purr in his ear. He's moved onto the other nipple, not stopping the continuous swirling of my clit.

"More daddy, that's it." I grind my pussy on his hand the orgasm building. He then adjusts so the tip of his cock is pushing onto my clit. He starts working the head around my sensitive bud but not letting me be filled by his thick length. Again I grind my hips working my pussy against his throbbing head but he holds the shaft so I can't get it deep inside me. I finally allow my body to release and I come undone on his lap. The orgasm fills my body. Once the heavy wave of pleasure has worn off I feel the ache around my body, but I'm still eager for more.

"Good girl." Daddy raises his dripping wet hand that had been blocking my pussy from mounting his cock.

"Look how wet you made daddy's hand." I reach for his hand and start seductively sucking it dry.

"Good girl. And look at you, already greedy and ready to ride daddy's cock?"

"Mmmmm, yes please daddy."

I stand, still astride daddy in the chair. Daddy's rock hard cock with no chance of losing his erection. I move my hand between my legs and start guiding his cock between my thighs.

"Spread my ass daddy. I want you really deep."

He does as I say and I lower myself seductively slowly onto his vertical cock. I throw my head back and moan with satisfaction. I slowly rise up his cock again. Now my time to tease him. Daddy still lifting my ass apart with both hands. I tease my nipples by his lips as I rise and fall. My tight pussy clamped around him.

"Look in the mirror behind me daddy. Doesn't your big pink cock look so good filling my tight little pussy?" I feel his cock twinge inside me.

"Yes baby." He purrs into my heaving tits.

I quicken my pace alternating between bouncing on his dick and now grinding and circling my hips on his cock.

"Keep bouncing those tits for daddy little slut." I do as daddy asks and bounce on his big bulging dick. Him trying to catch a nipple in his mouth as they energetically bounce in front of him. I could feel him start to tense. His grip on my ass cheeks, digging into my flesh. I'll be bruised for sure. Him grunting as the rhythm of my hips continues. My own hands searching my oily body. I grip the chair behind daddy's back so I can arch my back and grind my pussy deeper onto daddy's rock hard cock. His lips finding a nipple again. Biting down on the bullet teat.

"Get on your knees baby, daddy wants to come on those big juicy tits."

I do as he says, tweaking my nipples as I wait for his hot come. It squirts violently from his cock as he finishes his last couple of strokes. Some hits my lips and then slides down my chin. The majority landing where he wanted on my juicy tits.

"Suck me dry baby." He begs. I eagerly comply.

"Show daddy what you've got in your mouth."

I close my eyes and open my mouth cheekily sticking out my glazed tongue. I heard a click. Daddy taking another photo of his dirty little slut. As daddy watches, I run a long manicured finger up my left breast scooping the dripping come into my mouth sucking on my finger and greedily swallowing it down. I get up and climb back onto daddy's knee.

"You taste so good daddy. I want more."

"Good girl." He praises.

2 weeks later I've had to block Pete. He hadn't stuck to his promise of us stopping contact when he left. He sent me texts daily begging for another hook up or more photos. I knew once he'd given into me that I wouldn't be interested. The whole evening had been everything I'd be masturbating about for the previous 6 weeks. We went again 3 or 4 more times that evening before I told Pete he needed to go home back to his girlfriend with his spent cock. But like he said I was a greedy little slut and was now on the search for my next adventure.

12