Office Feet Femdom Ch. 02

Story Info
Mrs. Sheridan's new footboy agrees to chastity.
10.6k words
4.53
34.1k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 08/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're right on time," Mrs. Sheridan said as she opened the front door. She was wearing a white silk blouse and a short black leather skirt with sheer black stockings. I kept eye contact with her and tried not to look down at her feet even though it had been more than a week since I last saw them bare, and I missed them dearly. I was carrying her dry cleaning as I stepped inside her home.

"I know how much you hate flowers," I said. "So I brought you this instead," I said as I handed her a box of her favorite Recchiuti chocolates.

"I don't remember mentioning..."

"You did. Over dinner," I said and I was a little nervous about correcting her.

"So you listened?" I nodded. "Good boy. I might have to reward you tonight before you leave," she said with a grin as she ruffled my hair. "Let's go to the bedroom. I have something to show you." I followed her to the bedroom and hung up her dry cleaning in the closet. Then I noticed that there was a gold gift wrapped package with a black bow on top of the bed—and I knew immediately what it was. "In case you're wondering, today is the big day. Aren't you excited? Because I am."

"I'm trying really hard not to do a Brad Pitt impression from the movieSe7en," I said and she laughed.

"I love that movie, by the way," she said as she sat down on the edge of the bed and crossed her leg. My eyes immediately moved down to her shiny black stiletto high heel pumps. "I know we talked about this before. I need to know what your answer is." As I looked into her eyes, I thought about the way she made me feel and how much pleasure I received serving her and her feet. I felt weak in her presence and I knew I couldn't walk away from her. I needed her in my life.

"Yes," I said. "My answer is,yes." I watched her reaction and she looked like she was holding herself back from jumping up and hugging me.

"I knew you'd take this next step for your Goddess. That's how much power my feet have over you. You're one of the privileged few who has had the chance to experience them in real life," she said as she pointed down at the ground. "Now get down on your knees."

"Yes, Goddess," I said as I obeyed her command.

"Now look at my new shoes. Aren't they to die for?"

"Yes, Goddess," I said as I stared at her shoes.

"I should make you worship me by taking my entire heel down your throat," she said and I immediately began to sweat. "Or maybe I should just step on your tongue instead." As much as I enjoyed seeing her sadistic side come out, deep down I was hoping she was in a more sensual mood. "But I am a bit tired and I can always trample you some other time. Since you've been a good boy lately and you remembered my favorite chocolates, I'll let you have a treat. Now remove my shoes, carefully. Just imagine how fragrant my feet must be after a long day at the office."

I could feel my excitement building as I took her right foot in my hands and slowly removed her shoe. As I set it aside, the strong aroma from her foot filled my nose. I watched as she wiggled her toes and sighed. I slowly removed her other shoe and set it aside also.

"Look at you. I can see it in your naughty little eyes how hungry you are for my toes. My pungent, stinky toes. Imagine how good they would taste if I shoved them in your mouth right now." I shut my eyes and licked my lips hearing her words. At that moment, she slid back on the bed so that her feet were almost dangling over the edge. And I stared longingly at her gorgeous silky soles as I began to salivate. "You don't stand a chance against these feet. Now I want to hear you beg me to let you sniff them."

"Please, Goddess. Please," I said.

"Oh, you'll have to do much better than that."

"Please let me sniff them. Please."

"Maybe I should take a bath so I can wash the stink off," she said.

"No, wait. Please."

"Your face could be pressed against my moist, smelly soles right now."

"Please. I...I..."

"Fine. Off come the stockings," she said.

"Please," I said as I struggled to find words to say. And I watched agonizingly as she slowly removed the stocking from her right foot. "I don't know what you want me to say."

"I want you to beg me like you mean it. None of this half-ass pleading shit. I want to see some emotion from you. Now fucking beg me before this other stocking comes off or else you won't get to enjoy any feet sniffing tonight."

I hesitated because I didn't know what she wanted me to say. But I was so desperate for her smelly feet that I had to prove to her that I could beg with my heart instead of just my dick.

"Please, Goddess. Please. I need your feet. I exist to serve them as your dirty foot slut," I said and I watched as her other stocking came off and my heart sank deeper into my chest.

"That was much better, slave," she said as she wiggled her toes and stretched out one of her stockings in her hands as if she was going to fling it at my face. "But you hesitated too long. You'll need to work on that. But I do think we've had a bit of a breakthrough today. Now get naked for me."

I stripped my clothes off in front of her. And she giggled when she saw my hard, erect cock.

"Turn around," she said. "Let me see that backside of yours." I turned around so my back was facing her and I popped my butt out a bit. "Such a cute butt. I just want to take a bite out of it." She made her way over to me and began tickling my belly. "Are you ticklish, slave?"

"No, Goddess," I said.

"Let's try pressure points," she said as she pressed her thumb hard into my collar bone. It didn't hurt too much, but the force did push me down a bit. "How about this?" she said as she pulled hard on my left earlobe. After a few moments, she put her hands under my jaw and pushed up with her fingers. I winced a bit which seemed to please her. When she let go, she caressed my chest and said, "Your body would look much better with marks. I think you might be ready for your first caning. Would you enjoy that?'

"I would, Goddess."

"Good. I hope you like a good sting," she said as she spanked me and groped my bare ass. "Now go run my bath for me, slut." I was disappointed about ruining my chance to smell her delicious feet. But I was still happy to serve her any way I could.

I stepped into the bathroom where I ran her bubble bath and lit some candles for her (which she'd already had prepared around the tub). When she stepped into the bathroom, I noticed that she'd put her hair up which I loved seeing. I admired her naked body as I helped her inside the tub. I knelt down beside it as she teased me with her breasts. And I desperately wanted to kiss them and smell her skin. She looked so beautiful as she relaxed in the warm bubbly water. Upon her command, I brought over the box of chocolates I'd bought for her and opened it. Then I stared at her succulent lips as I fed her a piece at her command. And I desperately wanted to kiss her and taste her mouth.

"Fuck, that's good," she said. I fed her a couple more pieces until she ordered me to put the box away and I did. "I think I'll save the wine for next time," she said as she lifted up a sudsy foot and let it rest on the edge of the tub. The soap bubbles looked like clouds floating on her soft skin. In that moment I felt like all my dreams had suddenly materialized.

"Have you ever seen feet as beautiful as these?"

"Never in my life," I said.

"Of course not," she said. "Now massage."

I moved into position and began pressing my thumbs firmly into her soft, pink sole. I massaged her arch as she sighed and bit her lip.

"Good, slave," she said. "You are here to serve me. Your submission is about my pleasure. I don't care if you'd rather be indulging in my fragrant, smelly feet. You had your chance," she said as I gently rubbed her toes and slid my soapy fingers between them. "But you agreed to serve my feet in any condition. That means clean, smelly, evendirty," she said and I cringed at the word "dirty." "Was that a cringe I just saw? You're not afraid of dirty feet, are you?"

"No, Goddess," I said.

"Good. Then you shouldn't mind it if I get my feet nice and dirty for you next time I have you worship them," she said and I cringed again. "Oh, I'm going to have so much fun torturing you!" she said with a laugh. "I love getting inside that beautiful head of yours."

I continued massaging and working over the ball of her foot with my thumbs in circular motions. I tried applying techniques I'd picked up from watching foot massage videos on YouTube (I'd even created a playlist for some of my favorite videos). I wanted to show her how willing I was to improve my skills in order to serve her better.

When she raised her other foot, I took it in my hands and began working my thumbs along her arch.

After a few minutes, she caressed my cheek and tapped on the tip of my nose with her big toe as she laughed.

"So why smelly feet?" she asked.

"Uh..."

"I'm curious to know. Is it the smell that gets your dick hard? Or is it being forced to take the smell that does it for you?"

"I would have to say it's a combination of both."

"I see...well, it does turn me on when I get my feet nice and raunchy knowing you'll do anything to lick them clean for me," she said as she continued to caress my face and neck with her foot. "A lot of foot guys say they're into smelly feet until they meet me in real life. I met this guy once online who said he couldn't find a woman with feet smelly enough for him. Of course, I took that as a challenge. I stopped washing my feet and I wore the same pair of stockings for a week until we met. Making them as powerful as possible made me so horny, I masturbated every night before our feet and greet. So when the day finally arrived, I invited him over. And as soon as I took off my shoes, he got one whiff of my feet and he immediately apologized and said he'd made a mistake," she said with a laugh.

"What a clown," I said.

"He practically ran for the door because of the stench and I never heard from him again. I was angry because I'd worked so hard preparing my feet for him. And I was really looking forward to forcing him to sniff and worship them."

"You wouldn't have to force me if I were him."

"Oh, I know. You adore my feet and I love what they do to you and how docile you become just by looking at them. I bet my aroma is like a drug hit for you," she said as she slapped my face a few times with her foot and laughed. "Suck my toes, bitch." My cock throbbed as I took her wet, sexy toes into my mouth and sucked them passionately. As I flicked my tongue between them, she played with her sudsy breasts and rubbed her nipples. "You don't deserve my smelly feet. Not until you learn how to beg properly." As she lifted her foot in the air, I licked all over her wrinkly sole and sucked on her heel.

After ten minutes, she let me worship her other foot. And as I sucked on her toes, she closed her eyes.

"I'm so tired," she said. "But I really want to enjoy this."

After forty-five minutes of soaking in the tub, she was ready to get out. I helped her as she climbed out of the tub. I grabbed a towel and lowered myself to my knees. Then I began drying off her body and wiping the soap suds off her beautiful skin. She was lean with a feminine physique. Her arms weren't veiny, but they still had muscle tone. The shape she was in was impressive regardless of her age. But I didn't care about any of that. I was just as turned on by her mind as I was by her body.

As she turned around, she said, "I think you missed a spot." At that moment, she grabbed me by the back of my head and shoved my face into her gorgeous ass. I breathed deeply and licked around her asshole. When she pulled my hair back, she said, "Really get your tongue in there." As she shoved my face back into her ass, I shoved my tongue in deeper. "Good slave. Make sure my asshole is squeaky clean." As I tongue fucked her wet asshole, I felt my rock-hard cock throbbing with pleasure. I moaned as I worked my tongue harder and faster.

When she pulled her ass away from my face to give me a breather, I stared at her gorgeous wet rosebud. As she spread her cheeks for me, I obediently began lapping her crack.

"That's good, slave," she said after ten minutes. Then she pointed to the floor and said, "Now lick my feet dry." Obeying her command, I got down on my hands, while still on my knees, and began lapping the tops of her feet.

"Thank you, Goddess," I said in between licks. I licked up all the drops and wet spots on her skin until she seemed satisfied.

"That's a good slave. Now get to your feet," she said and I did as I was told. I watched as she put on a gray bathrobe and stepped into the bedroom. I followed after her as she put on her reading glasses and sat down on the edge of the bed. She called me over with her finger and as I stepped forward, she grabbed me by the cock. "Your little friend here is going to be locked up soon. From this point on, I control your orgasms. Understand?"

"Yes, Goddess," I said as she squeezed my ball sack.

"Who do you obey?"

"You, Goddess."

"Who do you serve?"

"I serve you, Goddess."

"Good boy," she said as she let go of my balls, to my relief. "It takes a huge amount of inner strength to submit to me the way you do. And I'm grateful that you trust me enough to let me put you in chastity. It's been a long day and I'm ready for bed. You can take your package home with you. I'll let you figure everything out on your own time. Feel free to call me if you have any trouble. The next time I see you, I expect you to hand over the keys."

"I understand."

"Good. What else?" she said as she tapped her lips. "Oh, don't forget to trim before putting on the device unless you like having your hair pinched."

"Okay."

"You can put your clothes back on now," she said. "And why don't you take out the trash on your way out."

***

When I returned home later that night, I read the handmade card with the message "Your New Sanctuary- Mrs. S XO" before I unwrapped my package. Inside was a brand new CB-3000. And of course, it had to be a pink device that Mrs. Sheridan had ordered. I examined the box carefully. Then I followed her tip about trimming before I mentally prepared myself for what was to come.

After opening up the box, I inspected the device and read over the instruction manual, which wasn't much help (luckily for me I was able to find a helpful instructional video on the product's website).

I struggled at first to get my soft dick to fit inside the device and I felt like some sort of penis contortionist. Victory, I thought when I finally got everything to fit. I immediately felt more submissive wearing my new cage and all I wanted to do was curl up at Mrs. Sheridan's feet like a good pet.

I had a terrible time sleeping that night and I had to free my dick multiple times before locking it up one last time and falling asleep. The next morning, I woke up to the feeling of something squeezing the shit out of my spasming dick. I panicked a bit when I saw the plastic mechanism it was trapped inside. Then I remembered what I had agreed to and my dick looked so sad and pathetic like a dog with its face pressed against glass, desperately wanting to taste freedom again.

I got out of bed and tried taking a leak. But I made such a mess in the bathroom that I had to wipe up the floor afterwards. I was so uncomfortable that I thought about skipping a shower before work. But I knew that Mrs. Sheridan was going to want to see my caged dick and I wanted to smell nice for her. So I showered and got dressed.

***

It was impossible not to think about my dick as I drove in to work and when I arrived at the office, I felt like everyone was staring at me. Even though the device surprisingly didn't create much of a bulge in my pants, I couldn't help but think that it was still noticeable to my coworkers. I sat at my cubicle nervously and turned on my computer. As I waited for it to boot up, I saw Mrs. Sheridan step out of her office. Here we go, I thought as she walked over to my cubicle.

"I need to see you in my office," she said.

"Yes, Mrs. Sheridan." I followed her to her office and waited as she closed the door.

"How did you sleep?" she asked.

"Uncomfortably," I said and she giggled.

"It'll take time. Now let me see it. Drop your pants." I hesitated a moment before I undid my belt and pulled down my pants. I lifted up my dress shirt and Mrs. Sheridan laughed hard as soon as she saw my caged cock. "Oh, I couldn't wait for this moment," she said as she knelt down before me. "I think the pink looks good on you." She tickled my balls with her fingernails and they seemed a lot more sensitive than usual. She put on her reading glasses as she inspected the device. As she held it in her hand, she said, "It needs to be tightened."

"Are you sure?" I asked and I immediately regretted my words.

"Are you questioning me?"

"I'm sorry, Goddess. It won't happen again."

"Just for that, I'm going to keep you locked up longer than I'd been planning to. Now it's a seven day lockup."

"I'm sorry." At that moment, she gripped my package tightly and looked up at me with a stoic face.

"Whose cock is this?"

"It's...yours."

"That's right. Never forget that," she said and I could tell that she really wanted to inflict pain on me, and I was lucky that it was still morning in the office. "I'll have to think of a proper punishment for you. Something I know you won't enjoy..."

As she directed her focus back on the device, she said, "Look at all the wiggle room your cock has. That won't do. You'll need to come over so we can make the proper adjustments," she said as she got to her feet. "Now get down on your hands and knees." As I took my position on the floor, she raised her foot with her knee bent and I nuzzled my face against her shoe. After a few moments, she said, "That's all you get for today." She planted her foot back down on the floor and walked over to her desk and sat down. "Now pull up your pants." As I got to my feet, pulled up my pants, and redid my belt, I watched as she began typing on her computer. "Before you leave, I'll need the keys."

I reached into my pocket and pulled out the keys for my cock cage. Then I placed them on her desk before I stepped out of her office. At that moment, I crossed paths with Mrs. Sheridan's secretary, Nancy, who had just got back from vacation. She looked like a much younger version of Mrs. Sheridan only with red hair. She didn't say hi to me. She only smiled and nodded slightly as she stepped inside Mrs. Sheridan's office.

I still felt paranoid as I made my way back to my cubicle. But it was also a huge turn on walking around feeling like a naughty boy with a dirty secret hiding in my pants.

***

Mrs. Sheridan called me over Saturday afternoon and after making some adjustments on my cock cage, she gave me a list of chores which I was ordered to complete while naked and wearing only a leash around my neck. On that list was cleaning her bedroom bathroom and scrubbing the toilet, which I wasn't too happy about.

After finishing my chores, I found Mrs. Sheridan relaxing in the living room.

"Oh, you are in for such a treat today my nasty little foot bitch," she said and I was afraid to find out what she had in store for me. "Now get over here," she said as I crawled over to the couch. She grabbed my leash and held it tightly in her hand. "I cleaned up the garage while walking around barefoot this morning. So you know what that means..." she said as she tugged on my leash and teased me with her running shoes. "I also went for a run afterwards so my feet should be nice and sweaty too. Now untie my shoes," she said as I reached for them. "With your teeth." I gulped hard before I carefully undid the laces on one of her shoes and pulled it off her foot. Then I stared at her dirty sock as the aroma reached my nose. I untied her other shoe with my teeth and removed it from her right foot. "So stinky!