Office Feet Femdom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that night, as she climbed into bed, she called me over with her finger. So I climbed onto the bed with her. "Listen carefully. I already set my alarm. In the morning, if I don't wake up, I need you to massage my feet to get me to. Understand?"

"Yes, Goddess," I said as I nodded.

"Now, I want you to sniff my feet until I fall asleep."

"Yes, Goddess," I said.

"Once I fall asleep, then you can rest for the night."

"I understand."

"Look at your puppy dog eyes. I bet you really want to taste my feet."

"Please," I said.

"Please, what?"

"Please let me lick your soles."

"Oh, how hungry you are. My toe jam is like caviar to you." At that moment, she began rubbing her feet all over my hair. And my eyes were pleading for her to let me taste her divine feet. "Sniff, slave," she said as she pressed her pungent toes to my nose. And I sniffed as she let my nose settle between the spaces of her toes. "You are so easy to control. I'm happy with the progress you're making. But we still have a long way to go." I sniffed her toenails and beneath her toes. Then I sniffed around her soles and the balls of her feet.

By the time she drifted off to sleep, my cock was dripping with precum and trying to break out of its plastic prison. I was so horny, I couldn't stand it. I continued sniffing her beautiful, stinky feet until I fell asleep. And I dreamed that I was still sniffing her feet, but my cock was free and she was awake. And just as she shoved her toes in my mouth, I came on the spot from my excitement. I woke up only to discover that I had cum in reality and I was beyond humiliated and scared having to lay there in my own mess.

When I couldn't go back to sleep, I waited until Mrs. Sheridan's alarm went off. When she didn't wake up immediately, I rubbed her feet nervously until her eyes opened.

"Shit. What time is it?" she asked as she rubbed her eyes.

"Time to get up," I said. As she climbed out of bed, she sniffed the air and I was mortified.

"Did you? Did you...cum?"

"Yes. I had a nocturnal emission," I said as I lowered my head. At that moment, she began laughing hysterically. "You naughty boy! I can't believe you had a wet dream. You need to have better control of your body. I'll have to punish you severely for this. Now clean up your mess. I can't believe it. Really, I should make you eat it."

I hurried off to the bathroom and I had a very hard time cleaning up my mess. How can I come with a soft dick? I thought.

As we both got ready for work, Mrs. Sheridan couldn't seem to stop laughing. And after a while, I started laughing too.

***

During the week, Mrs. Sheridan did a good job teasing me at work. She'd walk by my cubicle often just so I could see her beautiful feet in heels. On a few occasions, she made me rub her nylon feet for her in her office, but I wasn't able to kiss or sniff them.

Thursday morning, I got to work at my cubicle. I still thought about my dick constantly, but I wasn't as paranoid as I was before. As I stood up to use the copy machine, Mrs. Sheridan called me into her office. Once I stepped inside, I closed the door behind me.

"Get down on your knees," she said and I obeyed her command. "Now crawl to me." As I crawled to her feet, she removed one of her heels and wiggled her toes in my face. "Can you smell that?" I nodded. "Are you getting aroused?" I nodded once again. Then I watched as she traced the bottom of her middle toes with her finger and said, "I want you to get your nose right in there." At that moment, I buried my nose in her nylon clad toes and sniffed deeply.

When I heard the door open suddenly, my heart jumped up into my throat.

"Keep sniffing," Mrs. Sheridan said.

"I've done as you asked," I heard Nancy say. This is so embarrassing, I thought. I can't let her see me like this, sniffing Mrs. Sheridan's smelly feet.

"Good girl," Mrs. Sheridan said. "Now have a seat." As Nancy sat down in front of Mrs. Sheridan's desk, I could feel my face turning red as I sniffed Mrs. Sheridan's toes. "I've invited Nancy in so she can help me tease you. She's been running errands for me and I'm sure her feet are nice and fragrant." Mrs. Sheridan placed her shoe back on her foot and planted it on the floor. "Now crawl over to Nancy and remove one of her shoes," she said as she glanced at me.

"Yes, Goddess," I said and I crawled over to Nancy. As I lifted up her left foot and removed her shoe, I could tell by her face that she was extremely nervous. I set her shoe aside and waited for Mrs. Sheridan's next command. "Now sniff her foot."

"Yes, Goddess," I said as I lifted up her foot to my face. She had much smaller feet than Mrs. Sheridan, but they were still very beautiful. At that moment, I buried my nose in Nancy's nylon covered toes and breathed in deeply.

"How do they smell, slave?" Mrs. Sheridan asked.

"Clean," I said.

"Clean?" She turned to Nancy and said, "I gave you specific instructions to make your feet as smelly as possible."

"I know ma'am, but I couldn't take having smelly feet. It was too embarrassing," Nancy said as she lowered her head. What's going on here? I thought.

"Embarrassing! I'll show you embarrassing. And I don't want to hear any more excuses. You disobeyed me and you know what the consequences are."

"No, please. Anything but that!"

"Hush. You should've thought about that before you came in here today," Mrs. Sheridan said. "When did you wash your feet?"

"This morning, ma'am."

"You mean to tell me you couldn't wait until you got home? Now my plan is ruined. You can get back to work now. Both of you."

"I'm sorry," Nancy said. "I'll never..."

"One more word out of you," Mrs. Sheridan said and her eyes were on fire. "Just go."

I left Mrs. Sheridan's office feeling like I had just left the principal's office in my school days. I observed Nancy and how distraught she looked. Her face was pale and I couldn't help but wonder what her punishment was going to be. Then I thought about my own punishment and I tried my best to distract myself from thinking too much about it, which was nearly impossible.

***

As the weekend arrived, I knew I'd have to face my punishment soon for ejaculating without Mrs. Sheridan's permission. She called me over Saturday morning and made me strip naked so I could clean her house while she did her workout routine.

After she let me take a break, she had me sit down in the living room as she gave me a copy ofElmer Batters: From the Tip of the Hose to the Tip of the Toes to look through. I was a huge fan of his work, and the vintage photos of models and their sexy feet made me incredibly horny. After mentioning him to Mrs. Sheridan, she was nice enough to buy a few copies of his books to have available for me.

When I was finished looking through the book, I got back to work cleaning the house. An hour later, she tied me to a chair at her work desk and forced me to watch foot fetish porn on her computer for three hours straight. Normally I wouldn't mind watching that much porn, but not with my dick caged. The sole teasing videos were some of the worst for me. Seeing mature women showing off their sexy, pink, stinky soles made my mouth water and my cock ache.

"Whatever you do, don't look away," I remember Mrs. Sheridan saying at one point. "Because if you do, your punishment will be a buffet of dirty feet," she said and my eyes widened. "I have a few friends who wouldn't mind having their filthy feet cleaned by a dirty foot bitch like you."

After hearing her words, I made sure not to look away and I kept my eyes glued to the monitor. I even tried my hardest to minimize my blinking. Three hours later, I told her that I needed to pee.

"I really should just let you piss in your cage," she said as she caressed my cheek and I could feel how full my bladder was. "But then there'll be too much of a mess to clean up. Fine. Go ahead. But don't take too long. I'll be timing you."

After using the bathroom, she made me watch two more hours of porn and the experience was agonizing, especially when I had to sit through intense feet sniffing scenes.

"Had enough?" I nodded without looking away from the monitor.

"I have one last video for you to watch. Then I'll untie you," she said as she grabbed the mouse and clicked open a folder on her desktop titled. Her current wallpaper was a shot of her sexy, wrinkly soles (earlier in the week she'd sent me a similar photo and ordered me to use it as the wallpaper for all of my computers and mobile devices). She opened up a video and pressed play before she stepped away.

On the screen, I watched what appeared to be footage taken inside Mrs. Sheridan's bedroom. And to my surprise, Nancy was naked and tied spread eagle to her bed. Over her mouth was a piece of duct tape and her eyes were full of fear.

"If you haven't figured it out by now, Nancy is another servant of mine," I heard Mrs. Sheridan say as she stepped back into the office. "But unlike you, she hates feet." On the video, I could hear the poor woman's muffled pleading.

At that moment, I watched as Mrs. Sheridan moved over to the bed and removed her heels. Then she climbed on the bed and stretched her legs out. "I've worn these stockings for two days in a row and my feet absolutely reek!" As Mrs. Sheridan spoke, I could hear Nancy squealing. "Don't make me gag you, dear. Believe me, you don't want to taste my stockings right now. Or maybe you do. Keep it up." Nancy quickly turned silent and all I could think about was how awful it must've been for her having to breathe in Mrs. Sheridan's foot odor in the air as it filled the room. I can't believe what I'm seeing, I thought. Nancy looked like a poor, helpless fly caught in Mrs. Sheridan's web. And I wished desperately that it was me in her position.

As Mrs. Sheridan caressed Nancy's face with her nylon foot, the young woman turned her head, desperately trying to avoid her toes.

"You can't get away, dear. Poor girl. I almost feel bad for you...almost," Mrs. Sheridan said right before she covered Nancy's defenseless face with her sweaty nylon feet. "You can't hold your breath forever. I want to hear you sniffing my stench, bitch. That's it." Watching Nancy's toes curl as she whimpered and struggled for air made me painfully horny. "This must be so humiliating for you, having to smell an older woman's feet like this. Especially when they smell as awful as mine do. But you'll learn to love that stench. It'll be like a perfume for you."

After fifteen minutes of Nancy sniffing Mrs. Sheridan's putrid feet against her will, the video suddenly faded to black and I could no longer hear Nancy's cries or squeals. Poor Nancy, I thought.

"Oh, look how red your face is," Mrs. Sheridan said as she came back in to check on me. "Does it hurt?" She asked as she touched my cage.

"It does, Goddess."

"Good. It's been how many days now?"

"Five."

"Five days, huh," she said. "Look at your cock trying to escape," she said with a laugh as she untied me. "Now let's go to the bedroom."

Once inside, she tied me spread eagle to the bed. Then she removed her tennis shoes and climbed onto the bed still wearing her sweaty workout clothes.

"I've been wearing the same socks to the gym every night this week so they're drenched in my sweat and foot stink. And I'm going to enjoy rubbing them all over your face. But first things first," she said and I watched as she pulled her panties off and caressed her ass cheeks. At that moment, she sat on my face so my nose was buried in her sweaty, musty ass. I breathed in her intoxicating scent as my cock painfully tried to expand inside its cage.

"You don't deserve my feet, naughty boy. Keep sniffing my divine scent. Get your tongue in there. I want you to worship my dirty asshole." She raised her butt a little and I stuck my tongue out as she sat on it and began gyrating her hips. It was heaven tasting her asshole as it twitched and puckered. But it was hell not being able to touch myself or get a proper boner. "You must be in a lot of pain," she said as she gave me a little time to breathe after ten minutes of probing and cleaning her rosebud with my tongue.

"I am Goddess. Please release me." At that moment, she turned her body around so we were face-to-face. Then she slapped my face and grabbed me by the mouth.

"Who's in charge?"

"You are, Goddess."

"Louder!"

"You are, Goddess!"

"Open your mouth," she said and as I opened wide, she spit inside my mouth. And as I closed my lips, she slapped me again. As she scooted her body back, she took off her wet, scented panties and stuffed them in my mouth. "Suck on that you dirty little bitch." I felt like my cock was going to shatter through its plastic cage. "Look how purple your cock and balls are," she said as she squeezed my package tightly. Then I watched helplessly as she reached for her Hitachi and my eyes widened to the size of plates. No, please, no, I thought. "Any last words? she said with a grin.

"Please!" At that moment, she turned on her Hitachi and the buzzing sound made me cringe as she began using it on my swollen balls. "Oh, no! Please!"

"Shut up," she said as I squirmed and groaned. "I'm going to make you sniff my feet until you cum."

"No! Please!" I pleaded through my gag.

"I'm afraid you don't have much of a choice," she said. "Time for the big guns," she said as she quickly peeled off her sweaty socks. Then she planted her warm, smelly, wrinkled soles on my face and I immediately wanted to cum. But I was in so much pain that I only wanted her to put an end to my torture. I groaned and screamed as she continued working my balls and caged shaft with her Hitachi. And all I could smell were her vinegary feet smothering my face. "I won't let you taste my toes or lick my salty foot sweat. You only get to sniff."

"Oh, God!"

"I'm not going to stop until you cum."

"It hurts so bad! Please!"

"Good. I want it to hurt. I want you to suffer because that's what you deserve."

After ten minutes of inhaling her intoxicating feet as she teased and tortured my sore, aching cock with her Hitachi, I was on the edge and ready to explode. I was breathing heavily and the experience was so painful, I was practically squirming out of my skin.

As the pressure built up inside my cage, I finally erupted, spewing semen out through the pee slit in the plastic. Some of it even landed on my abdomen. It was the most painful and intense orgasm I'd ever experienced.

"Ah, fuck!" I tried to catch my breath as she grabbed me by the hair and wiped her Hitachi off on my face. "Please, stop," I said with cum dripping from my mouth.

"You're going to eat it for me, aren't you slave?" At that moment, she picked up a glob of my cum with her fingers and shoved them in my mouth. I cringed as I sucked her fingers clean and swallowed my own cum. "Good boy. Now you know what happens if you cum without my permission," she said. "I'll unlock you so you can clean up your mess. Also, these socks are going back in a plastic bag so I can keep wearing them. Then I'm going to torture you with them some other time," she said as she tapped on my nose with her finger.

After cleaning up my mess and washing up, Mrs. Sheridan ordered me to run her a bath and pour her a glass of wine. She undressed and climbed inside the tub, and I was a little surprised when she invited me inside with her. I climbed in slowly and the warm water felt good to my body especially since my cock was still hurting. She didn't speak at all. She merely sipped her wine and rested her foot on my caged cock. And the weight felt like she could crush me into wet sand even though she wasn't applying any real pressure. Her silence filled every crevice of my submissive self and it made me feel at peace.