Office Girl Allison Ch. 02

Story Info
Sir reflects on the BDSM world Allison has just adopted.
4k words
4.05
5.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bag of Toys

© William D'Ark 2022

This work is for ADULT AUDIENCES ONLY. It contains graphic language and numerous sexually explicit scenes related to bondage, discipline, and sado-masochistic (BDSM) lifestyles, as well as exhibitionist-voyeur and power exchange relationships which may be considered offensive by some readers. All depicted sexual and/or BDSM activity in this work is considered expressly consensual between adults. All characters and events are entirely fictional and any similarity to real persons living or dead is coincidental.

----------

Black satin face mask, padded. Stretchy nylon hood with double-thick, closed eye sockets.

One-inch wide leather collar with stainless steel D-ring. Minimalist style, rose gold day collar with heart shaped lock and two tiny keys. A pair of two-inch wide leather thigh harnesses... with two double steel rings each. A four-inch wide waist harness, double buckled, also with steel rings.

Super-flexi nylon rope, white, quarter-inch wide. The slimmer diameter doesn't show under clothing as much as the half-inch does. Thin rubber bands that bite when wrapped tight around a wrist or distended nipple. Coarse jute twine for binding those nipples. Or fingers and toes if the situation allows.

Tweezer clips with shiny black rubber bulbs at the tips, connected to a sixteen inch steel chain. Clover clamps too, with sticky padded tips on a similar chain. Tweezers are adjustable, less obtrusive under clothing and will slip away when pulled. The clovers (also called D clamps) tighten up when pulled.

Two completely different experiences for the bound submissive.

Black duct tape; fits over a mouth when necessary or can be quickly ripped and shaped to cover nipples that just aren't behaving like they should. Sometimes we want to disguise them, after all.

Four six-foot lengths of half-inch nylon rope for tying around bedposts or table feet. Desk feet too, in Allison's case. With pre-tied, looped nooses on the far end for slipping over wrists and ankles quickly.

Getting the picture?

Pocket rocket, bullet vibe, both with fresh batteries. And the all-important electric Hitachi wand. Plus a curved, ribbed rose-quartz dildo (called a Yoni Wand by the yoga crowd). Flexible silicone dildo too, long and thick, curved and veined. All the above make for big puddles once the girl starts cumming.

Cumming as often as possible in as many places as possible. So she learns to measure time not by the clock but by how long it's been since the last orgasm.

To support our goal there's a ribbed stainless steel butt plug with key handle. The second one has a faceted amethyst top. Being a variety of quartz, amethyst channels bioelectric energy where glass will not.

A purple pussy plug - not that it has to be that shade, but purple color-coordinates with the butt plug! And I like sounding the alliteration in the ears of my sweet victim... um... power exchange partner.

Allison in this case.

The pussy plug is made of squeezable-soft plastifoam, shaped like an eggplant but with a hollowed out upper surface that creates internal suction. Properly inserted, it grips the G-spot - from the inside - sucking and stroking that dense network of nerves whether she is walking or shifting positions in a chair. It is guaranteed to make her cum - hopefully at the most inconvenient moments to gradually discipline her reaction to the almost constant flow of orgasms she will be releasing. Working a staff meeting, for example, or helping other support staff in the copy room. And it's silent - as opposed to those popular pink vibrating things.

For sensation play there is a set of stainless steel claws packed in their own zippered case. Shaped like raptor talons, they get a reaction regardless of which body part receives them. There's also a pair of leather gloves with little steel claws embedded in the fingers and palms. You've never seen someone shiver till you've stroked bare skin with those. Depending on the pressure they can leave fine scratches or outright cuts. While she hears whispered reminders of what needs correcting... and why we are doing this in the first place.

For impact play there is the twenty four inch long bamboo cane. And a stingy, devils-hair flogger on a slender leather-wrapped, five-inch handle. Oh, and a single tail - an eight-inch long, squared, rawhide strip bound to a second well-crafted wooden handle, black of course. Plus a heavy black suede flogger-and-handle. The tresses are hefty enough to deliver deep thuddy blows capable of knocking the breath from someone's lungs. Or making an already needy, well-prepped vagina cum like crazy.

Don't let me forget the spankers. They include a wide leather-covered paddle. Makes a truly impressive sound when laid on firmly. I prefer that to a slapper which is too noisy and doesn't add that much to the impact. Spankers are not for the office. But a hotel room when traveling? Perfect.

Add in a twenty four inch long riding crop tipped with a hand-shaped spanking flap, and I was pretty much good to go.

Don't fret, dear friends! Tools and toys like these are not about unwelcome cruelty. They are always and only about BDSM lifestyle pleasure. With a little pleasure-pain mixed in. Or maybe more than a little depending on who I was with and what needed to happen. Finding the balance can be a delicate thing but that's the delightful challenge of this lifestyle. I've made mistakes over the years and always acknowledged them, apologized, then applied the rabbit fur glove kept for emergencies. It delivers soothing counter-sensations. Leaves a woman purring before the multi-colored bruises, welts or abrasions start to show.

Lovely to behold.

That was my travel bag in those days. Based on the mantra learned as a young Boy Scout. Be prepared. Too bad the Scouts don't offer a Power Exchange merit badge. I might have stayed with them.

Inside the large bag went a second waterproof pouch filled with the gooey, oozy stuff. Like ever-dependable Vaseline, Astra-glide, Nivea body lotion and a half-full bottle of Kama Sutra oil in its original round cardboard container. Applied at the right time in unexpected places the spicy hot emollient will make her throw back her head and sigh.

Some baby wipes and condoms too. Always be prepared.

Home, office or hotel, visiting someone's residence or taking to the air, my toy bag was often with me.

The bag itself was a black nylon Chouinard day pack. I liked that it had a single large compartment. Plus, designed to gear up, I could strap things on the outside of the bag without drawing too much attention. Like a couple dozen extra feet of multi-colored nylon binding rope. Or a dozen locking, aluminum D-rings. Or even a second tote bag stuffed with pre-fitted body harnesses and cuffs. I also got away with tying an adjustable spreader bar to the side of the bag without raising eyebrows. Tie it close and tight, no problem-o.

I've only had one baggage handler give me the eye after running my luggage through an airport scanner. On that famous 'business trip' to Philadelphia and D.C. with my lovely staffer Adele. Too much oddly shaped metal, probably. Or maybe the gate agent was part of the Lifestyle and recognized another dominant's bagged contents. He didn't smile, mind you. Just gave me the squint-eye. But none of that 'he looks suspicious' nonsense to delay my departure.

Maybe it was the necktie I was wearing.

This is a long lead in to my story, I know. But I'm setting the stage for that late December afternoon when colleague Allison and I first traveled together on a work related event. It was our company's annual Holiday party at the Stanford Park Inn in Menlo Park. We had, that same afternoon, signed our long delayed Dominance & submission contract. I was now her work-day Sir. Allison had become my secretary and office submissive.

I stowed the toy bag in the trunk of my car that very morning, anticipating the day.

Months earlier, if you'll recall, Allison and I had crossed paths at a lifestyle munch. It was a balmy October evening.

Sub-slave Susan had joined me to socialize with friends, lovers and associates at one of the many sidewalk restaurants occupying the recently revitalized Broadway Avenue in Redwood City. But that same night Allison appeared from nowhere wearing an ultra-leggy cotton mini dress. This was a lifestyle munch - a get-to-know-you - attended by thirtyish men and women of BDSM and power exchange orientation. We were mostly sequestered from other restaurant-bar patrons. With that separation and lifestyle proclivities in mind, it wasn't long before Allison shed the tiny pair of lace panties that had walked in with her. Then the stiff looking bra that must have seemed both uncomfortable and unnecessary seeing so many other women dressed to share.

As it turned out my attractive work mate gradually surrendered all modesty that evening. Two glasses of wine to the wind, she experimented with open-legged sharing in public for the first time. Gifting our crowd marvelous secrets most women never discover how to reveal. Perfect strangers were soon playing inside Allison's parted, naked thighs, causing her to leave bubble-rich pools of girl-cum on the seat of a high topped swivel chair hidden in the bar's shadowy back room. I suspected she had not enjoyed so much raw sexual energy rushing through her since her divorce a year earlier. She topped off the evening by offering herself to me in a variety of ways. First for full-on lifestyle training, then as a scaled down BDSM office girl; a submissive secretary. That was after the third glass of wine if I recall.

More accurately, she said she 'might want to try' the submissive secretary thing...

She was uncertain that she could become a subbie secretary type. She knew that she wanted more from the BDSM lifestyle she had been exploring. She also argued that she deserved more. More sex, more emotion, more cumming than she had been having. I couldn't disagree with any of that. But for my part I was concerned - cautious, really - that an office based BDSM relationship might confuse the professional relationship we had enjoyed. Not to mention setting our other colleagues on edge if they figured out what was going on. Nonetheless, as weeks turned into a couple months, we met and talked several times about what might work, eventually writing an agreement we satisfied us both. Signing the agreement happened the very day of the department's Holiday party. It was also the same day that Allison formally joined my team.

Talk about an alignment of planets and stars...

A dominant-submissive dynamic can easily become overt and attention-getting. There is such a strong set of interactions underway that it's hard to keep things below the radar. The office was a below-the-radar kind of environment. But I agreed to provide Allison with a series of gradually escalating D&s experiences that we could keep 'private.' Colleagues might occasionally wonder about what was going on, but nothing more. There would be no sex in the office and no outside contact between us either.

Ours would be a strictly nine-to-five arrangement.

She wanted the sex. She needed it, I was sure. She was ready to bring that to the office without hesitation. But I told her that sex between us in an office environment would be too risky, especially during the workday, but even after hours. We would be engaging more and more intimate, demanding and explicit behaviors as it was.

There were other options where her sexual pleasure was concerned. Recruits, for example.

I would seek out qualified men to help with her lifestyle training outside the office. These would be men she could either discard or approve of before a meeting. Whoever she selected would be prepared by me beforehand. Trained actually, in the goals of our D&s association and how to pleasure her as I deemed appropriate. The person would essentially agree to work for me while having benefits with Allison. She would agree to meet one or more of them based on their appearance and what we had learned from the web and from emails. These shed light on the person's demeanor and family situation, the kind of work they did, their own lifestyle kinks and so on. And most importantly, their prior experience as a lifestyle dom. After that she could decide if she wanted more from that one, or if another potential dom should be recruited. Or maybe a team of guys - a stable - would pass muster and wind up training and using her. The more the merrier in my view.

Could be that one of these people would emerge as The One -- a full time dominant, lover and partner for Allison. Excellent if so.

This way I believed that she and I could have a half-full BDSM relationship. I thought we could agree to a set of rules that would clearly define Dos from Don'ts. This would give Allison enough understanding of the lifestyle that she could decide whether she wanted a power exchange relationship at all.

----------

Early lifestylers don't think much about how demanding a BDSM régime can be. They get caught up in the sheer excitement generated by all the possibilities. The menu seems endlessly varied. Sure, the thrills of early exploration can leave one bewildered. At the same time one gets drawn in deeper and deeper without knowing how easy it is for things to go sideways. Adrenaline has begun to rage. High intensity sex chemicals are beginning to dominate heart and brain. Besides all the physical, mental and emotional stimulation, a complete rewiring of the body's nervous system has begun. What was once taboo is no longer so. What was once unheard of behavior now occurs on a regular basis. Regardless of the kinds of lifestyle practice one pursues they are by definition an expression of long hidden, ignored, forbidden and illicit human desires.

Intoxicating!

Fed by an unrelenting - un-re-lenting - flow of sexual energy.

Imagine having a dense cocktail of adrenaline mixed with feel-good chemicals like serotonin, endorphin, dopamine, oxytocin - just to name a few - swirled through with testosterone and estrogen. Such a cocktail (don't you love that word?) measurably increases the body's sensory-sexual drive. The nervous system responds by adapting and adjusting. It rewires itself to more deliver those hormones and neurotransmitters where they do the most good - the tender heart and the highly receptive brain. Where mood, cognition, blood pressure, motor coordination, ecstasy, pain and opioid sensitivity are regulated by neurons and rapidly firing synapses.

Driving, demanding, and thriving on more!

Sub-slave training depends on discipline, pleasure-pain and sex. The frequency and intensity completely changes a person's physical and emotional state. ...Usually for the better, living as we are in a society where ecstasy of any sort - not just routine pleasure - is frowned on if not punished.

Lifestyle-based sexual energy flourishes even when the individual or couple chooses not to engage in orgasmic activity. What, you say? Not cumming? Not enjoying fabulous power exchange energetics?

Believe it or not, orgasm denial is a common BDSM practice. But the denial itself builds huge quantities of latent sexual energy. 'Edging' - brining someone right to the precipice of orgasm - is an excellent way to expand sexual sensitivity and response. But some participants go so far as to prevent that energy from ever being released... ...a maddening, mind bending behavior if you ask me. No matter, the energy is still there. It's just pent up. It has been cultivated as nearly every BDSM practice does. But those crazy deniers simply build and shelve that energy, miserable as that may feel, while engaging in other lifestyle activities.

I've seen deniers become withdrawn after a while. Their gaze suggests they've been staring at the sun.

Said simply, a 'normal' power exchange relationship is all about cultivating sexual excess.

It is about discovering ways of forcing more and more sexual energy through the submissive's realigned nervous system, their circuits. The goal is set up a very real form of addiction in the sub-slave. So they are habituated to cumming, dependent on orgasms, fed by mind-altering chemicals pumping through the bloodstream, needing to have that fix as much as a junkie craves their favorite drug.

Sex drugs, in this case. Produced by the body - in other words, naturally - in response to carefully selected methods.

The dominant is usually the one to engineer an increasingly strong pleasure-pain response with his or her property - their submissive or consensual slave. They learn how the sub-slave works, meaning how they respond to different stimuli. They learn to build that energy to excruciating levels. They train the sub-slave to hold or release the energy according to a set of gestures, sounds or commands. The subbie let's go that energy however the Dom commands or engineers it. On behalf of both partners, I should add, for the subbie's strong orgasmic aura pleases the Dom at the same time the subbie is lost in it. And when the subbie learns about 'bounce back' - the great pleasure of facilitating orgasm in someone else - a true relationship has begun.

The submissive learns to surrender entirely, body mind and spirit, to channeling that energy. They are taught to open up to it in ways they didn't know were possible. Soaking it up like a sponge. Carrying it with them in all phases of life. Then releasing it in increasingly explosive nerve-shattering, life-changing ways. Like plunking a pebble into a pond, that energy ripples across the entire space where it's been released. It permeates the space. The sub-slave is the centerpoint, but everyone nearby is affected.

That's why I like to say that the Lifestyle is 'all and only about the submissive's pleasure.' It has to be that way. If the subby stays home or goes home unsatisfied, nobody has any fun. This means the dominant must discover what the sub enjoys, what they need, and deliver well if the relationship is to flourish.

As you can imagine, not everyone is prepared to live like this all the time. You hear some lifestylers say they enjoy the practices, including lifestyle-intense sex, 'in the bedroom only.' Most of the time this is because they haven't learned how to take those pursuits to the outside world and how exciting that is! But the notion that they aren't thinking about it all the time? Even when not in the bedroom?

Nonsense. Pure denial.

Once someone does more than dabble in any form of power exchange, any part of BDSM practices... the Lifestyle will have them by the throat. What has been switched ON can never be fully turned OFF. For the rest of one's life. It's like a pilot light waiting to flame-on with the turn of a knob. Those desires are always present in the background. One can try to ignore them but they never go away.

The flow of life force energy, the sexual energy and expanded sensory awareness whipped up in a power exchange lifestyle, is THAT strong.

Which is why it has been forbidden these many thousands of years. Forced to go underground. Such intense desires must be carefully managed to prevent interpersonal or social disruptions. Most people don't have what it takes to keep the chaos at bay. So rules were written designed to banish BDSM pursuits. Driving them underground.

Till the 20th century, that is, when power exchange and BDSM became an expression of socially allowed hedonism and primal love. Flappers and hippies turned into sluts and shared girlfriends. It was modest, halting progress, but progress nonetheless.

12