Office Girl Allison Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes those female swingers, showboats and sub-slaves achieved higher states of mind. Sub-space, it's called. The Soaring. Transcendence. That transformation takes time to achieve but should be the intended goal of any well-designed power exchange lifestyle path.

It's a pity really. We might have built a whole new society around the spiritual aspects of power exchange. Now it has to be done in the shadows one relationship at a time. All because we have, for thousands of years, put down...

The Feminine.

Yep. It all tracks back to Garden, the Apple, the Serpent and male priests' twisted interpretations of how the sexes should interact. One innocent woman was blamed for The Fall. Another was blamed for Demons thrashing about in the world. Although each of us manifests both Light and Shadow, opposing aspects of our persona, the priesthood threw women into the shadowy corner and told them to obey. In a nonconsensual way.

We've lived with that imbalance for at least five thousand years.

Something for another story.

----------

Like so many others, Allison was drawn to the Lifestyle though she had no clear understanding of what it was about or why it called to her. Somewhere along the line the Whispering began, a kind of quiet lifestyle voice alive in her ear. Somehow too she experienced the Feelings... A combination of brain-to-pelvis pulsations that cause an obsession to know more. She was driven to figure out where those sensations came from and how she could have them again.

What the fuck is causing THAT!

Why won't they quit ..!

It happens to all of us who are drawn to this path.

It can begin in dreams, for example. Leaving one with hazy memories of delightful but prohibited scenes.

It can begin as a reaction to some normal, conventional activity - at the edge of social acceptance, usually - that unexpectedly penetrates to one's core being. Like watching a couple make out from across the room, suddenly hungering to be one of them. Or to slide oneself between them starving for endless no-name sex.

It can begin during vanilla sex with a familiar partner... when one considers taking things to the next level but then pauses. Only to be left wondering Wow, what if..?

And it can begin at any age.

----------

The real power in a dominant-submissive relationship always belongs to the consensual sub-slave. They are the channel through which all this sexual energy flows. Sexual energy tracks along the body's nervous system circuitry. A good dom knows how to turn it on and steer that energy, drawing on personal skills as well as their own gradually assembled bag of toys. This is how the best doms become Masters, learning to shape the sub-slave's experience. They force ever increasing amounts of sexual energy thru the submissive's open channels - and there are many of them - creating an addiction to orgasmic release and the flood of ecstatic chemicals feeding the nervous system. But it's all by consent. By agreement. Between mature people.

This includes consensual non-consent where some submissives enjoy being taken and used 'against their will' whenever, however their Sir decides. CNC has become part of their mutually agreed upon power exchange relationship.

'Masters', 'Sirs', do not give such titles to themselves, by the way. They earn them. The titles are given by their properties or their peers. If you ever suspect a trumped-up dominant... ask how their self-spoken title was bestowed. Watch how quickly their face turns red.

Many dominants never discover what I'm sharing here. They are hamstrung from the beginning as a result. Worse yet, the meathead doms or ego-doms forget that caution, consideration and politeness frames this lifestyle from start to finish. Manners matter.

Go gently into that good darkness. Slip with trepidation into that shadowy world. Know what you're doing. Care for the other.

If a wannabe dom is clueless about such things the door to unfortunate outcomes has been opened wide.

----------

As a potential submissive and as a mother, Allison chose to learn about such things. Not only because the Feelings had been awakened but because she needed to know how to make informed decisions about her next long term partner. The divorce had changed her. She was free to try new things. Vanilla world had been shoved to the side. Now she had to balance home and work, family and fearsome new friends.

----------

TO BE CONTINUED

12