Office Girl Allison Ch. 04

Story Info
Allison is the center of attention at the company party.
4.9k words
4.34
7.3k
5
0

Part 4 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Holiday Party

© William D'Ark 2022

This work is for ADULT AUDIENCES ONLY. It contains graphic language and numerous sexually explicit scenes related to bondage, discipline, and sado-masochistic (BDSM) lifestyles, as well as exhibitionist-voyeur and power exchange relationships which may be considered offensive by some readers. All depicted sexual and/or BDSM activity in this work is considered expressly consensual between adults. All characters and events are entirely fictional and any similarity to real persons living or dead is coincidental.

----------

We had inadvertently timed things right. The party was scheduled to start at six and people were still gathering as I walked through the hotel's wide open event room door. Our department included about a hundred people, my group just five. Six, with Allison joining the team. That was the perfect number to fill one of the room's fifteen or sixteen tables.

I shook hands and smiled, said Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas with sincerity. I was feeling an exhilaration high after the past few minutes' superb playtime. All those sex-chems were rushing through me. It seemed that Allison had endless possibilities as a submissive. As a slave I began to tell myself. Her sexuality was as keen as her exhibitionism, an important combination in my view. I felt confident she would react well to the pleasure-pain practices I had planned for her too.

Within the office world, I reminded myself. Stay focused. Don't overstep that boundary. I felt certain I could make it all succeed. But I also knew I would make up excuses to expand what qualified as office-world, work-world, so we two could be together.

'Hello, William,' a voice next to me said. I was snacking at cheese, crackers and fruit, a double Jack Daniels in my other hand. I turned to see Adele, the longest standing member of my team. 'Hi! Merry Christmas!' I gave her a peck on the cheek.

'Merry Christmas to you too,' she said. 'Did Allison come with you? I don't see her here.'

'Yes, we just arrived. She wanted to freshen up. And walk around, I think. It's her first time at this hotel.'

Adele and Allison had been friends for a while. 'I'll keep my eyes open for her,' she said, munching on a carrot. Adele was skinny, a non-drinker. Where I would juggle a plate of hors d'oeuvres and a glass full of alcohol she would nibble on one thing at a time. With sparkling water as her beverage of choice.

'Don't you just love that dress she's wearing?' she asked.

'It's pretty, I agree.' I tried not to sound too interested in what my secretary was wearing. But I was puzzled. Adele had already seen the dress. When was that, I wondered. Allison had only changed into it in the women's locker room... right before we left the office.

Adele and the bitten-off carrot were staring at me. 'She bought it for tonight's party.'

'Really? She did something like that to celebrate joining our team? I'm impressed.'

'Mhm,' Adele replied. 'To celebrate the team, the party. And your... leadership,' she said, taking up a short stalk of celery.

'I'll have to thank her,' I said. 'There she is now.'

Allison had stepped into the wide entryway. I thought about walking over to offer my arm. But she seemed to enjoy the solo entrance she had made, standing under a bright ceiling light holding a small white handbag. The top half of the cherry red Christmas dress was covered with a white, cropped, button front sweater. Angora or mohair, it looked to me. Cashmere, maybe. Long sleeves to keep back the evening chill.

So that's why the big wide tote bag, I realized. She had slipped it into the Acura's back seat as we were leaving.

The sweater's snow white appearance kept to the season's wintery theme. The skirt spread out below the sweater at Allison's waistline....Beneath which her long legs trailed, supported by ankle-wrap sandals. The white-red-pale color contrasts made the skirt stand out boldly. A viewers' attention focused there - where an undeniable, shadowy mystery lay beneath the semi-sheer hem. Right where those lean legs met her torso.

In other words... At the girl's cunt. Her pussy. Her just-cummed sex.

I was sure that everyone in the room was mulling over the same unspoken question. Maybe at the same time. Those legs disappear into... (eyes stare) What's under that cherry red skirt anyway?

Only I knew the answer. Sticky juiced flesh and that was all.

Or, wait. Was there something more subtle going on? Something to do with the girl's signature scent mixing with wintergreen candles and peppermint dangling from the nearby holiday tree? Something known to everyone but spoken by few... Something subconscious...

I had studied the phenomenon for years. Allison's pheromones, her exclusive aroma, was wafting into the air driven by candle flames, air conditioning and a hundred moving bodies. Two hundred nostrils were being fed a subliminal aromatic trace of fresh girl-cum trapped between the microscopic pores of that fire engine red almost-see-through silk skirt.

Besides which, I noticed, Allison walked the room with a split, six inch, inverted V flickering back and forth below the dress's final button. A normal woman would be wearing something beneath the dress and wouldn't be much concerned about 'sharing the world' with onlookers. Allison was not. My eyes told me the fifth button lay exactly on top of the labia I had photographed naked and gleaming just minutes before. The button was right where the split... oh my god... drew every eyeball in the room.

Daring. Unbelievable. Tantalizing.

'Wow,' Adele said. 'She looks so different all the sudden. And what kind of necklace is that?'

She took steps in Allison's direction. But a throng had already gathered around the woman keeping Adele at a distance. The vice president wanted to shake Allison's hand, to welcome her to William's team. So did the two directors. Plus a dozen technicians, scientists, attorneys and editors all clamoring to stand in her space.

I had a sudden image of two dozen Wimpys drifting in the air, lured by the scent of hamburger...

As I was lost in cartoon images, Anna appeared at my elbow. 'She looks lovely, William. I hope she will be a productive member of your team.'

I wanted to downplay my enthusiasm again. 'Merry Christmas, Anna. Yeah, we had a good conversation during the drive over,' I said. 'I think she's a great addition. Thanks for all your help bringing her on.'

'You're so welcome. And, you know, she seems a little shy about it all. My advice is don't put too much on her at first. Let her settle in. Your team can be really demanding, serving so many clients. And with all the new work you've got going on? Try not to tie her down or make too many strict demands. Till she's had a chance to adapt.

I nearly spit out my whisky. Strict demands..? Tie her down..?

I blinked and swallowed. 'Good advice as always. But let me ask you for some early leeway. I need her to make a big impression with my team. We've never had support staff before; we've done everything ourselves. Let me talk with her about the importance of looking great like she does now. Being smart about her work. Helping us meet next year's goals.'

'Sure, William. Absolutely. But what kind of leeway would she need? All the support staff have those same notions, don't you think?'

'Adele just shared a secret with me,' I said.

'Oh really? What's that?'

'She told me Allison bought that pretty dress just for our Christmas party. On her small salary, to mark her new job. That tells me she likes to dress-to-impress, if you know what I mean.'

'Ah, I see. But you support that, right? Letting her do something a little different? For your team?'

'I do. If she becomes a centerpiece it will help the team bond. That and contributing new ideas. Being efficient with her time.'

'Those are good points, William. So yes, I agree.'

I nodded. 'To make sure you and I have figured this out, let me talk to Allison about it. If we're right and she wants to be a little, say, experimental... Let's let her try.'

I paused to let the idea sink in. 'You'll come to me if you have questions?' I said, guiding her thoughts.

'Yes I will.' She was nodding. 'And please come to me if she's not meeting expectations.'

I offered my hand. 'We have a deal,' I said. 'We make a good team too, you and me.'

'Merry Christmas, William. I hope you have a good holiday break. I'll see you after New Year's.'

As with Adele, I leaned over and gave her a peck on the cheek. 'Merry Christmas. And to your family.' She was blushing as she stepped away. With a smile.

Ok, whew, that was a major step forward in my evil plan. I had Anna on my side, at least for a while. Till we turned up the heat too much, Allison and me. I hoped I would have the wherewithal to manage my new office slave without things getting out of hand.

Wow, this is really happening. My fingers drummed against the icy half-full glass I was holding.

Allison and Adele were now approaching. Adele, by the way, had worn a simple two-piece outfit - a black and grey striped turtle neck over simple black slacks. Black flats too. A Santa-in-sleigh pin had been fastened to the sweater, her only holiday gesture.

Under a navy blue blazer, I was wearing a traditional white shirt over dark grey woolen slacks. With freshly polished shoes, one of my identifiers. Shoes that had a cum-crust on one toe, I later discovered. Beneath the blazer was a wild red and green Christmas tie worn at each holiday party over the past five or six years. People's memories being what they are, I either got compliments or insults about it. Some rolled back their eyes, others wore sunglasses to tease me.

Allison had added makeup and lipstick during our brief time apart. The lip gloss was exactly the same shade as the dress, giving her mouth the appeal of spiced candy. As for her eyes... I was completely seduced by a blend of shimmering colors ranging from deep purple to burgundy red. Subtle eyeliner added a smoky dramatic effect. That and the shiny black collar around her neck conveyed a mild Gothic charm. The woman looked stunning. Ravishing. The highlight of the evening among a group of intellects that didn't often think twice about their appearance.

Allison handed over the car keys with a glittery smile. She didn't seem to be any worse for the past half-hour's wear.

The two girls took me by the elbows and led me to our team's table. We were the last to arrive. Bob, Craig and Adam had been waiting.

'Look what I bring, gentlemen,' I beamed. 'Two lovely ladies. Our team is finally whole.'

The men all clapped. No telling how many glasses of alcohol had been consumed between them. Adam, the one most likely to succeed me as team leader, stood up to assist with Allison's seating. That left me to seat Adele.

'Welcome dear woman,' Adam said, nodding to Allison while pulling out a chair.

'Thank you, sir,' she said smiling. She seemed to like using the sir word; more good news. But before sitting down she said, 'Would you mind draping this sweater over the back of the chair?' She unfastened the buttons and nimbly pulled the soft white fur from her shoulders. The movement pushed her chest forward so the Christmas-pink bra peeked out from the V-shaped bodice, presenting marvelous décolletage for the second time that evening. She did so on purpose, it occurred to me. Allison was revealing a flirtatious plan a little at a time.

For example, the upside down V...... between her legs... way high up... gave us all a lot to contemplate as she sat down.

The other two men were bug-eyed. Craig looked at Bob. Bob's gaze didn't move. From his new secretary.

Allison shook back her long, thick auburn hair, smoothed it out, then pulled at the front of the near-sheer paisley dress. The breasts settled behind the open collar. She smiled at Adam, leaning forward as he slid the seat beneath her. Cleavage blossomed against the open bodice one more time, her breasts bouncing as she nestled into the chair.

...Only to be reminded of the tight thigh belt and the short steel cock fucking her ass from below.

'There,' she said, smiling and looking at me. I watched her face turn red. Below the table cloth her thighs squeezed together....Was she cumming again? Or holding the energy this time. Her hands went to the leather collar wrapped around her neck like a slim black snake. I watched her swallow hard.

Sliding Adele's chair towards the table at the same time, I wasn't sure if she had witnessed Allison's performance. Or how she had reacted.

Adam draped the sweater across the back of the chair then seated himself to her left. I took my seat at the head of the table... defined by the fact that I was sitting between the team's two female members.

It was a dynamic that would repeat itself often in the years to come.

----------

Dinner progressed as planned. Aromatic plates of salmon, chicken or steak, pre-chosen a month before, were laid in front of us by a host of quickly moving servers. Followed by three polite male sommeliers making the rounds, offering chardonnay or 'house red'. I asked for a second double Jack over ice. Everyone else seemed happy with the wine.

People were deep into their meal when the vice president stood up to address the group. He gave a short, rousing, funny speech marking the past year's accomplishments and setting the stage for next. My team received one of the company's highest awards, as it turned out, acknowledging the breakthrough work we had been doing and the fact that a $10 million capital investment was being made from an outside group. There was applause all around as our team rose to accept congratulations. Newcomer Allison remained seated. But she didn't need to stand, really. Most of the eyes in the room were on her and not the five of us.

Finally, delegates from the VP's office wound between the tables with bonus check envelopes for all one hundred employees. The VP waved to the crowd and sat down. More applause erupted while commotion grew across the room. Shouts of surprise and thank you erupted from everywhere. The department had worked hard and had a good year. People were being rewarded.

As my team's package arrived, I handed it to Adele and asked if she would do the honors. She accepted the task with a big smile and tore open the top. Inside were six named envelopes each with a company check. Adele stood up to make the rounds. Though in good taste my staff would keep the amounts to themselves, I knew that Bob and Craig each received a $5000 award; Adam, a $7000 amount. All three were beaming. Adele was thrilled to find a $5000 check in her name too. Allison was surprised by a $4000 bonus - double previous years - and thanked me profusely, though Anna had been the one to decide. As for mine? I was shocked to find a $25,000 check in hand. No doubt in recognition of the very large capital investment I had just secured for our department. I made a point to personally thank my director before the evening was over.

People were giddy to have the unexpected funds in hand right before the holidays. Folks were out of their chairs, wandering the room shaking hands, hugging, slapping each other on the back, swarming the dessert table and of course demanding more alcohol.

I got up too, slipping my check into the blazer's inner pocket. As I walked across the room my other hand felt something soft bulging from a side pocket. I reached in to be reminded of the torn panties I had forcefully taken an hour or so before - to make a point with Allison.

I found a couple of tasty looking dessert treats and returned to the team's table, small plate in hand. I found Adam and Allison in conversation. Facing each other. The rounded folds of two pouting labia were clearly visible where both Allison's knees and the upside down V had parted. She was talk-gesturing while Adam grinned, leaning in as close as he could.

Was the display accidental or part of her plan?

'Looks delicious,' I said, passing the two of them, though I doubt my double entendre was noticed. I set the dessert dish in front of my chair.

'Oh, there's cannoli?' Allison beamed, turning towards me. Adam looked at me too from over her shoulder. His eyes were wide. 'It does look delicious,' our secretary said. 'I think I'll have one. Besides, I've been sitting in this chair for so loong...' She gave me a steely eyed look as she rose up.

Adam stood up too, to help with her chair.

We both watched the woman walk away, her hips swaying. The leggy view was enchanting. I sat down to find the rest of my crew also studying Allison. Even Adele.

'You guys going to have some?' I asked. 'Dessert, I mean,' innocently smiling.

People laughed quietly. Bob's eyebrows did a kind of Groucho thing. The three men rose together to head for the dessert bar. That left Adele to watch me munch on cannoli.

'Dessert, Adele?' I asked her, chewing. 'There's a big variety. There's chocolate...'

Adele chuckled. 'No, I'm not a big dessert fan,' the slender woman said. 'But thank you for the nice bonus, William. Santa can be extra good to my daughter this year.'

'You're welcome, Adele. My pleasure.' I took another bite of the pastry. 'Isn't your Katie the same age as Allison's daughter?'

'Shelby? They're a year apart. But we sometimes get together so the girls can play. We live pretty close to each other.'

'You two have been friends for a while. That's great isn't it? Should help us build a tight team early on.'

'We are. We've gradually spent more time with each other this past year. She and Shelby like to use our apartment's pool and rec room. I like to visit her place where there's a sauna.'

She took a sip of iced Perrier.

'A sauna? Nice.' My mind was wandering, starting on the second cannoli. 'So that gives you guys a chance to talk. Did she model tonight's pretty dress for you there?'

Adele took another sip.

'Mhm,' she muttered. 'She wanted my opinion about how it looked. She showed me three different dresses and we agreed on the red.'

I turned towards Adele. 'Nice that you two are that close. And the dress seems to be popular with everyone. You chose well.'

'Thank you William,' she said, looking down at the table.

I finished the dessert and wiped at my chin. I wanted to ask one more question before heading to the standing bar.

'What made you decide on this one?'

Adele looked up at me as if I was probing. I was.

'She wanted me to choose. The navy blue didn't fit right until she put on a bra...'

A picture instantly formed in my mind. Allison had been topless for Adele, giving her a fashion show. In that same instant Adele must have regretted her words. She squirmed a bit in her seat.

'I mean...' Her gaze went to the floor. 'The black one didn't work either. It was too formal, like you'd wear to the opera or something. And way too showy, I thought.'

'Showy?'

'Yeah, the black silk. Thin shoulder straps, very short and soo... not there. I mean besides being short it was backless. She couldn't wear a bra at all.' She looked up at me with a tinge of guilt in her eyes. 'Am I oversharing? I only had a little wine.' She gave me another awkward grin.

'You? A glass of wine?' I smiled.

Her eyes rolled up. 'Yes, William. I had two glasses at the reception.'

She was pouting a bit. 'You don't know me very well do you.'

Hmm, here was a puzzling turn. I considered her words, all of them. 'I think that's a shame, Adele. You're right, we've never had the chance to really get to know each other. We've worked together how many years?'

12