Office Girl Allison Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'We met ten years ago, William, when I was just a kid. Eighteen or nineteen, I think. We've been team mates for the last four.' She looked into my eyes. Her shoulders moved side to side. Her hand was fiddling with a sweater cuff.

'Allison was wearing panties, trying on those dresses. If you must know...'

I nodded. Now we were getting to it.

'I knew you'd be thinking about that,' she said.

Another puzzle. How could Adele have guessed my mind so well? She was right of course. So I told her, 'You've seen something I bet everyone in this room would enjoy. But that's a girl thing, I think. Being such close friends.'

Adele smiled. 'She's a beautiful woman. Don't you agree?'

I wasn't going to let her change the topic. 'What are you trying to tell me, Adele?'

Before she could answer, Allison appeared.

Standing up I said, 'Hold those ideas, okay?' Adele nodded. It was my turn to change the topic.

'Will you two have time over the break to put in a few office hours? Not this coming week, but after Christmas. I was thinking the following Thursday. Before New Year's.'

Allison looked at Adele, Adele at Allison. They both nodded. 'Sure,' they said, almost in unison.

'I'll send an all-points-bulletin. See if the guys are available. I'd like to spend an afternoon figuring out a central filing system. Now that we have a professional to help us.' I ran my hand up and down Allison's back, smiling at them both. Pausing at the bra closure and tugging at it from behind.

Allison understood my gesture. She wouldn't get to sample the cannoli after all.

'Will you guys excuse me while I go to the ladies' room?'

I said, 'Sure. Time to go after that.'

I turned back to Adele as Allison made her way out of the room, sweater and handbag in hand.

'All is well. Everything held in confidence. But tell me where our chat just now was headed.'

Adele stood up to face me. She raised up on tiptoes and kissed me on the mouth. 'Heading there, William,' she said. Her face was pink. 'I need another glass of wine.'

She walked towards the bar, saying 'I'll wait for your email. Merry Christmas!'

I drained my whisky glass, wiping my mouth with a table napkin.

'Merry Christmas, Adele.'

Women.

----------

Making sure I had my keys, I headed for the men's room. A moment later Adam and I were draining bladders together while standing shoulder to shoulder. 'That party was fun,' I said, staring at the glazed tile in front of me.

'That,' Adam said, 'was amazing.'

We next stood shoulder to shoulder washing our hands.

'Thanks for the bonus check by the way,' Adam said. 'And for an unexpected treat. That new woman.'

We pulled at the paper towel dispenser and dried our hands. Adam looked at me as if he had more to say. 'She wasn't wearing any underwear,' he said under his breath. I could tell he'd been having Scotch.

I wadded up the towel and tossed it towards the waste bin. Two points...

'Did I miss something?'

We walked into the carpeted lobby to find ourselves standing alone.

'You missed a spectacular something,' Adam said. 'That girl is not shy. Super short skirt and no panties! She showed me her bare pussy!'

'Hmm... not sure what to make of that,' I said dubiously. What I was really unsure about was Adam's reaction.

'William, don't make anything of it. Maybe she will do it again,' he sniggered. 'That was so... sensational.'

'Some women just don't like to wear underwear.' I offered. 'Based on experience, I'm saying. Some think it's too confining, too hot, whatever. At a previous job the head attorney's secretary never wore bra or panties. And made it obvious in the way she dressed. Nobody challenged her either; she was the head attorney's secretary after all. But I've sat with Allison on several occasions recently. I never got the sense she was like that.'

We walked back towards the group.

'The attorney's secretary was a very popular woman. At least with all the men.' I finished saying with a smile. 'Till she moved to Missouri when the boss wouldn't marry her.'

Adam laughed. 'I hope Allison is just as popular,' he said. 'For whatever reasons.'

I paused to ask the unspoken question. 'Do you think it could be a problem? Distracting? Affecting the team?' I could turn this into teaching moment since Adam might take over for me one of these days.

He straightway said, 'No, I don't think so.'

What he really meant was, Not if I can help it!

'If Bob or Craig knew,' Adam continued, 'They'd be cool about it. But Adele? I don't know. She's pretty conservative. She's quiet too. I don't think she'd say anything unless Allison was getting all the attention. Unfairly, I mean. Just based on how she dresses...'

Adam cleared his throat.

'What would you do if you were me?' I asked him.

He mulled over my question this time. 'I would wait to see if it happens again. If anyone complains. Then I'd have a sit-down with Allison to learn more from her side.'

I nodded. 'That's good advice. And it sounds like we have a while to see how things play out.' But I was concerned. I might have to throttle back on my office power exchange scheme. Damn, why did Allison have to take it so far so soon?

Wait, I told myself. She was doing it for me. If things were moving too fast it was my fault.

Allison walked down the corridor, handbag and sweater in hand. The bra was gone. Her breasts moved freely beneath the five-button crepe silk Christmas dress. She had been right, the dress was that thin. Shadows marked the position of each breast underneath the silk. Dark areolas stood out from behind the bright paisley fabric. Tight nipples boldly announced themselves. It was another spectacular sight as Adam would have said.

Of course he noticed too. The back of his hand smacked mine as Allison sidled up.

'Ok, ready to go,' Allison said with a beaming smile. She held out a hand to Adam. 'I'm excited to be working with you.'

He looked at me with a puzzled expression....And maybe a tinge of envy.

'We're carpooling,' I explained.

He took Allison's hand. 'I think we're all excited about it,' he said. 'I'll see you in a couple of weeks.'

'Maybe before that,' Allison grinned. 'William has a mid-break surprise in mind.'

Adam looked at me again.

'Check your email,' I said, pushing Allison down the hall from behind.

'Ok, boss. Thanks again for the end-of-year. I see what you mean, by the way. About some people's preferences.'

I laughed at that, goading Allison onward.

'What was that about,' she asked.

'Adam was commenting on your state of undress. You made a conquest tonight.'

She had a wide grin, glancing over at me while hoisting another glass of wine from a tray.

'I'm so glad!' she said. As if she really meant, My sinful plan is working!

----------

We owed it to the vice president and his team to say good night and thank you. Plus I wanted to speak with my director. I headed off to find him while Allison swept around the room as if she owned it. Maybe she did. I watched heads turn and liquored up associates swarm like bugs to a bright light. She was all smiles and gentle hand-shakes. A few people scored a holiday hug. They pressed themselves against those large freed-up breasts. Backing away from the hug, a few hands trailed along the sides of her dress as if to accidentally caress a side boob. Allison never paused, never balked, never complained.

I found director Mike with a hand in his pocket, a glass of red held tightly with the other. His eyes looked sleepy. 'Hi William,' he grinned. 'Has it been a good party?'

'It's been terrific fun. And I don't know what to say, Mike. Honestly. The awards. Those bonus checks...'

'You and your team earned it. Everybody agreed, all the way up to Kurt.'...The company president.

'I hope we can deliver as promised,' I confided. 'Our money is coming from Europe you know. Germany.'

'Hey, it's the holidays. No business tonight. Let's enjoy the evening and the upcoming break. Then we can hit it hard like before.'

'You're right, I'll take my leave. Thanks again for a great party. And Happy Holidays.'

We shook hands and Mike clapped me on the shoulder. 'Hey, it looks like your new secretary is quite a... personality. Send her to see me once we're all back. I'd like to get to know her.'

I nodded. 'Will do. See you soon.'

Hmm, was this Mike-code? I could feel his eyes on me from behind as I made my way to the entry. Allison would join me there soon enough. Let her work the room. No telling what would come of it. As for Mike...hmm.

----------

TO BE CONTINUED

12