Office Girl Allison Ch. 07

Story Info
Sir puts Allison on display at a neighborhood bar.
4.6k words
4.49
10.6k
5
0

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

British Bankers Club

© William D'Ark 2022

This work is for ADULT AUDIENCES ONLY. It contains graphic language and numerous sexually explicit scenes related to bondage, discipline, and sado-masochistic (BDSM) lifestyles, as well as exhibitionist-voyeur and power exchange relationships which may be considered offensive by some readers. All depicted sexual and/or BDSM activity in this work is considered expressly consensual between adults. All characters and events are entirely fictional and any similarity to real persons living or dead is coincidental.

----------

Returning to the car, I could tell Allison had had a long day. But before taking her 'home' - to her parked car, that is - I wanted to relax together over after-dinner drinks. We wouldn't spend much time together for another couple of weeks.

It was after ten o'clock. P.F. Chang's was closing. I decided to return to Menlo Park and the British Bankers Club. The crowds had disappeared by then so there were no shenanigans. Just two adults quietly driving through town.

Parking underground, beneath a small complex of offices and ground level shops, we both checked for cell phone messages. Allison had a string of notes from her mom and daughter asking when she would be home. She texted to say around midnight. Sounds good, mom wrote back. I'll tell Shelby when I put her to bed. 'They're both sweethearts,' Allison said, showing me the messages.

I tapped out a couple of quick notes and was done. I pulled away my neck tie and opened the driver's side door.

Allison went up the short set of concrete steps ahead of me onto the shopping plaza. 'Nice view,' I told her, reaching out to stroke the bare skin peeking out from under the pleated skirt.

'Glad you approve, Sir,' she laughed, looking back. 'See any marks yet?'

The restaurant bar had three separate entrances. I chose the plaza side entry, escorting Allison through the lead glass door. Turning left, we stepped into the high ceiling, double level bar. It was a large space with décor you might expect based on the name. Lots of dark wood and padded furnishings, stained glass windows, various items from around the 'British Empire' hanging from the walls - big game trophies, crossed swords and muskets, Brit-humor wall signs, etc. Who knows, some items might have been actual antiques.

It was the terrific selection of top shelf whiskies that kept bringing me back.

Friday night at ten pm, the place seemed quiet. That meant my favorite seat was available - a half-circle, booth in the far corner. Not quite in the shadows, but not brightly lit.

Allison slid into the booth ahead of me. She was wearing one of the black, long sleeve cardigan tops we had just purchased - cropped, open front, tied at her neck - over the pleated miniskirt. Tall black cotton socks, warm against the December chill, rose above her knees. The new patent leather heels caught some of the light from floor height.

'Sit on this,' I said, unfolding one of the forest green table napkins. Looking puzzled, she spread it out beneath her. 'Lift your skirt all the way up from behind. So your backside is on the napkin.' She worked her hands behind her and brought the skirt hem up all the way. 'This is called sitting properly in public. You're not sitting on the skirt any more. The skirt kind of floats around your lap instead. Try it. See how it feels.'

Allison shifted the skirt to-and-fro across her thighs. 'There's a lot more movement,' she offered.

'Right. Slide it all the way to one side.'

She did so, exposing the outside of an entire leg, naked to her hip.

'Oh, that's sexy,' she said.

'Now the other way,' I told her.

The other leg-and-hip came into view - or so I suspected from where I sat.

'I know what you're going to say.' she smiled. 'I can tease people in either direction. Or stay covered up. My choice.'

'Your Sir's choice,' I corrected her.

'Yes, of course. Sir.'

'Now slide the hem all the way up in front. See what that's like.'

The skirt was so free-moving the entire lower half of Allison's body was exposed.

'Oh my god, this is wicked, William,' she whispered. 'I can lift it up all the way to my chin!' She was playing with it like that.

'Lift the hem and open your legs.'

She did so and looked down. She looked over at me next. She looked down again.

'Absolutely everything is right there!' she quietly exclaimed. 'Oh my god.'

'Do it again...'

I slid my hand between her legs. To her clit. Stroking it.

'Huuhhh,' she inhaled. 'You can do anything you ...want... can't you...' Her thighs pressed together. 'Or tell me to do it...'

'And there's this,' I added. 'Lean forward.'

She moved her chest closer to the table. My hand slid underneath from behind this time. Directly to her anus, pushing my middle finger inside.

Her jaw dropped. She sucked in more air.

'Lean back,' I told her. 'Against my arm...'

Her face took on a frantic look. She stared straight ahead, seeing nothing, feeling everything, including my middle finger wiggling inside her like a large worm. Her hips started to rock. 'You're fucking me with your hand in my ass... in public! William!'

I slipped it out, flipping open a second napkin to wipe the offending finger.

'Not quite as much fun as the plug...' she grinned.

'But you have total freedom,' I said. 'Because you have dressed properly and are now sitting properly.'

She was a little dumbfounded, I think, wondering if everything she knew about date behavior had suddenly changed.

Our server approached. He stood at the end of the booth eyeing us both. 'Hi folks, my name is Randy. Here are a couple of menus. The kitchen is closed, sorry to say. Appetizers only.'

'Very good, thanks,' I replied. 'We'll have drinks for now. A double Laphroaig, ten year, neat, with an ice water back for me.' I looked at Allison. 'You can have anything you want?'

'Um... I'll have a vodka tonic.'

'What's your bar vodka?' I asked Randy.

'Smirnoff,' he replied. 'Nothing fancy.'

'Let's have Stoli then. A double for her too.'

'You got it. Anything to eat, just let me know.'

'I do have one question,' I said.

'Sir?'

'Any problem with this while we're here tonight?' I lifted Allison's hem. 'Show him,' I told her.

She sheepishly parted her legs. The slippery labia came into view. She looked at Randy with an upside down grin.

'Show him,' I said firmly.

Stuffing the skirt hem beneath her elbows, she reached down and parted the outer lips revealing the slick pink opening. The perky clit was swelling, seeming to wave at us. She held the position waiting for me to say enough. But I did no such thing.

Randy couldn't keep from smiling. It made his mustache waggle. 'No problem at all, far as I'm concerned. Just so long as my manager doesn't complain. That's a beautiful sight.'

'And this?' I said, untying the open front top. 'Show him.' I said.

Allison lifted her hands, looked across the room, then parted the top's dangling cover-ups. Every millimeter of breast flesh came into view. She held it like that till I nodded enough.

Randy's eyebrows lifted. He shook his head. 'You've made my night, you two. I'll be back soon with your drinks.'

My contract girl blushed bright red at her cheeks. 'May I retie it, Sir?' she said.

'Loosely,' I replied. 'I may want to show you off again.' Her eyes wavered she looped the cords together.

'So I'm going to be basically naked while we're here.'

'How do you feel about that,' I said, slipping my hand between her legs again.

'Oh... Sir...' She closed her eyes...

I rubbed. And stroked. Circled the clit... She had her eyes closed, riding it, bucking gently against my fingers. Finally cumming....

'Sir...' she stifled the waves... raising her hips into my hand. The middle finger went inside the other passage this time.

'That's a good girl, Allison. ...Such a goood girrl...' I lifted wet fingers to her breasts, pulling at the nipples. She pushed her shoulders back into the leather seat, bringing the breasts full into view. I stroked them, tugging one at a time. 'Cum for me again,' I told her.

Her hands went between her legs while I pinched, pulled and twisted the nipples. I looked around the room to see who might be watching. No one. Not yet.

I heard Allison squirt this time. It was like listening to a spray bottle release its contents.

'Poofff...' she sighed, quietly ...for her, anyway.

'God will this ever stop?' she said, as the waves subsided. 'Will I ever not want to do this?' Her tongue wet both lips. The scent of her sex rose up from below.

I leaned over to kiss her. 'No,' I said solemnly. 'It will never again be like it was. Not so long as you have a caring Sir to look after you.'

Randy appeared before us with a tray. 'Drinks for you both. And pretzels and popcorn in case you're going to be here for a while.'

'Do you need a card?' I asked.

'No, we're good. Thanks.'

'Doesn't seem super-busy tonight' I said. 'I'd like to show you this too.' I reached into my jacket pocket and lifted up the sixteen inch tweezer clips chain. Handing them to Allison, I said, 'Put these on please.'

It really wasn't an ask, as you know by now.

Allison held them up in the half light. 'I've never worn anything like this before. How do you do it so they stay on?'

'Maybe I can assist,' Randy suggested.

'Absolutely,' I replied. 'Here, let me step aside. I need to use the men's room anyway.'

Allison was flabbergasted. What was her Sir doing? I reached over, unlooped the ties and opened the top wide. 'I'll be right back,' I said. 'Randy, take a few minutes to teach Allison how they fit.'

'Happy to help,' he said, sliding next to Allison.

The restrooms were at the other end, up a set of stairs. I took my time. After peeing, walking down the stairs towards our table, I spied Randy with his hands between Allison's legs. She was on full display again, leaning back on her hands in the booth. Arriving at the table I could tell she was in a dilemma. Had she violated some rule? Apart from attaching the tweezer clips, showing her off like that, did this man have permission to be inside her cunt? Fucking her with his fingers?

'Sir...' she cried out, seeing me standing next to them...

'Do you want to cum for Randy?' I asked her.

'I... don't... know, Sir. DO I?' She twisted and turned against his hand, the breasts straining against the steel chains and simultaneously pulling the clips fastened tight to Allison's nipples.

'I think you must cum for him, don't you?'

Randy seemed oblivious to my presence, continuing his onslaught of the girl's open vagina and clitoris.

She replied with a grimacing 'Gaahh... jeeyAY...gavvv... UHhhh, uh, uhhhh...' Completely unintelligible, trailing away at the end. Frantic. A roller coaster of vowels and consonants. Fists balled up, arms stiff, leaning back against the leather booth. 'AHHH...uhhh!!' Her hips quivered hard as the intensity dwindled.

Another reason I liked spending time at the BBC? No one took note of occasional unruly behavior.

Randy reached between her legs and sopped up a blob of fresh creamy cum. He stood and nodded in my direction. 'I'll bring more napkins,' he said.

I took his place in the booth, reaching over to loop back the open top ties. The breasts and nipples were now draped, but the silver chain dangled below, held in place by the tweezer bulbs fastened to the base of Allison's nipples. A captivating sight.

'He must have put them on just right to get that kind of reaction,' I said to the dazed woman. 'Let me see. Show me.'

Allison wobbled to sit upright. There might have been sweat on her forehead. She turned in my direction and lifted a breast into view. Just as predicted, the bottom tweezer was on the underside of the nipple, right at the base. The top tweezer had been closed tight over the bottom, held in place by a sliding metal band.

'There's a nerve there, perfectly placed for pleasure play,' I said to Allison. 'Did you know? It's right here.' I pressed the tweezer knobs together. 'Feel it?'

Allison's body jumped like a wormy bean. 'HUH!' she reacted, sitting straight up, edgy and tense.

'Yep, right... there.' I pinched again.

Tears jumped from the edges of her eyes. 'Sir, you are driving me crazy ,' she sobbed.

'Here,' I said, handing her the vodka. She took a long, deep glug.

'What just happened, can you tell me? What just happened?'

I patted her hand. 'Pay attention to the clips. Tell me what you feel. Sensations, not emotions.'

She took another long drink from the glass. 'My nipples are on fire. They are throbbing.' Her voice quavered. She pressed her thighs together, about to cum again after noticing the pain. Pleasure-pain. 'He showed me how to adjust the slider-thing... but...' ...She shook with another contortion... 'Then he pushed it all the way up!'

'These fucking things hurt,' she gasped, lifting her shoulders.

'Good. Now you know what maximum pressure feels like. With these, anyway.' I patted her hand again. 'So adjust them yourself. To where you like the feeling.'

'I can do that?'

She dropped her chin and opened up the top. I looked around the room to see who was watching. A couple at the bar was sneaking peeks and smiling. Otherwise, no one. Allison worked the slide down a tweezer shaft. The release of pressure caused the nipple to sting.

'Sssss,' she hissed.

'Quick, find that sweet spot,' I advised. She adjusted the slide further up, left it there a moment, then dared to slide it up a little further. She was breathless, eyes closed, frowning...

'There, I can stand that,' she said.

'Now the other one.' It took a couple of minutes and another 'sssss,' but she finally found the second balance point.

'Interesting,' she said looking at both breasts in the half light. 'One nipple can take more pain than the other.'

'A revelation isn't it,' I chuckled.

She downed the remainder of her double vodka tonic. I looked over at Randy - who by that time was watching carefully - and nodded. A second for the girl.

'So what was that all about, please,' she asked again. 'Who is Randy, really. He took liberties no normal person ever would do. Fondling my breasts and my clit... We had hardly said five words to each other.'

'Randy is a friend,' I admitted. 'He knew we were coming.'

'How do you know him?'

'You may have seen him before. He was at the Redwood City munch that night. You were busy with other things; you might not remember. But he remembers you.'

'And he just knew that he could do those things to me? That you would approve...'

'I texted him from the garage.'

Allison paused to let all that information sink in. 'So you knew... And he knew...' She looked around the room. 'Does everyone in this room know?' she asked loudly.

The barkeep raised his hand. 'Hey Allison,' he called out. Two older men at the bar raised glasses in our direction. The couple smiled again. Randy waved.

'Sir...' Allison fumed. 'Can I have permission to say... sometimes I may hate you?'

I laughed out loud then pulled her to me, furiously kissing those candy-colored lips. The vodka was working its magic; she literally melted into my arms.

----------

Half hour later, halfway through her second drink, it was time to remove the tweezers.

'Remember, if you leave them on too long at first, you can lose feeling there. Till the blood comes back.'

'God, we don't want that,' she mumbled. Her hands went beneath the half-closed, mostly open crop-top. 'Jesus, I'm exposing my cunt and my tits to strangers, torturing my nipples... Loving it... How self-gratifying is that. How narcissistic.'

'You masturbate so well, Allison,' I smiled, not wanting to correct her language. 'I doubt you've ever asked those questions while making yourself cum.'

Her face grimaced, baring her teeth. 'Owww...' The first clip came off. She followed with another complaint, then the second clip.

'Keep them,' I said. 'They will come in handy.'

'Oh... my handbag is in the car... Here, I'll put them in your pocket. ...That one.'

She reached across my lap for the far blazer pocket. Once the clips were stowed she let her hand stray low across my lap. Across my hard cock. It lingered there, exploring.

'Sirr...' she cooed.

I let her work the erection. She discovered the head soon enough. Fingers against her palm, she found the foreskin underneath two layers of clothing. Impressive. Her eyes were half closed and her mouth relaxed as the fingers began to pull and pinch and stroke. My cock swelled.

I signaled to Randy that we would have one more round. Singles, this time.

'Allison, I have a request to make,' I said.

'Yesssirr?' She was enjoying herself, pleasuring me for the first time.

'Over the break I want you to shave your sex. Completely. All the hair, so the entire area is baby smooth.'

She smiled at me. 'Alright Sir, I was expecting you to tell me to do that. You know I'll give you anything you ask for. Ask anything of me. Anything. You just have to ask. Or don't even ask. Just tell me. Say it. Anything you want me to do. For you, for me, for anybody else. I trust you that much Sir.'

Two double vodkas after all that wine at dinner. Even with exercise and adrenaline flowing, her sentences were running on.

'We're going to have your sex professionally groomed after the break. I will pay for it. I prefer a series of laser treatments. Permanent removal. You might not want to do that so I'll leave it to you to decide. But I'll want a waxing if not the laser. I don't want anything covering you pussy or mons.'

'I promise to think about the laser Sir.'

I took in a breath... 'Allison, if you make me cum without permission I'll have to punish you...'

She let up a little bit.

'There will be new routines for your house too,' I said.

'I'm listening Sir.' Her hand surrounded my cock, stroking it through the thin wool, stretching the foreskin in all the right places. All the right ways. She did indeed know how to pleasure a cock. I wondered why she hadn't tried to unzip me.

'Your bedroom window coverings will always be pulled back. Or if you have blinds, they will always be up. Day and night.' I paused to let the idea sink in. 'Dressed, naked, feeling well or not... you will always be on display in your bedroom.'

She looked up at me. 'What if Shelby wants to sleep with me?' she asked. 'She does that sometimes, even at eight years old.'

'Even then,' I said. 'Windows will be uncovered. Take precautions to shield her from view.' Allison's chosen lifestyle would mean changes all around.

'Alright, Sir. What else?'

'Pornography. I want you watching at least an hour's worth of in the evenings before you sleep. Each night. It can be anything that interests you. It would be good if you masturbated while you're watching but that's not required. The requirement is to focus on what's happening on the screen.'

'Does it have to be on my laptop?'

'TV, laptop, cell phone...that doesn't matter either. So long as the thing you're watching is about sexual activity of some kind. Or BDSM. The more of that you watch the better it will be for you later on.

'An hour's worth... Right before I sleep...'

'And I want you to send me either a snap of what you are watching or the URL. This way I'll know what you've selected.'

Finishing my drink, I continued. 'I want you cumming for me day and night. In the morning before you dress. In the evening after you undress. Before you go to sleep after your video entertainment. And I want photos of your orgasms every time. Send them to me day or night. You can never send too many. I want you to document every part of your new life.'

12