Office Girl Allison Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes Sir. That's in the contract, I remember. And at work, I know you want me cumming there. And sending pics of it. And when we're not together like when you travel. I'm ready to do all of that.' She was stroking me hard now...

'Careful... careful...' I cautioned.

The pressure let up.

'When we are together, I'll be taking the pics,' I smiled, finishing her idea. I shifted on the padded seat to give her better access to my stiffened shaft.

'There's more. Sometimes you will have overnight guests. The people I have trained will expect you to be on display and use you so others can see. The ones I haven't trained may want you to close the drapes or blinds before they use you. That is not allowed. Everything you do inside your bedroom is to be available for viewing from outside.'

'And we talked about them taking photos of everything. Right? The people you send?'

'Yes, photos that you share with me. That way I can be part of it all. See what's happening, what you're experiencing, be available in case you need me... All of that.'

'I know you love to watch, besides,' Allison grinned, running her fingers over the tip of my hidden cock...

Randy abruptly stepped up with our drinks. 'Here you are guys,' he said, eyeing her hand in my lap. Eying the tent there.

'We'll have a check now, please,' I said, turning my head to Allison. 'Want to take a restroom break before we drive?'

She pulled her hand back into her own lap. 'Thank you Sir, I've been needing to.'

'Randy, the ladies room is hard to find as I recall. In some shadowy corner upstairs. Can you show her where it is? Make sure she's safe?'

'Of course. Happy to.'

Sliding out from behind the table, Allison let the skirt slide all the way up, showing everything again while looking straight at the man. She stood up and tied the crop-top cord into a bow. It took her a couple of tries to do it right.

I nodded at Randy. 'She knows how to be a good girl,' I told him. 'Don't you,'

'Um, I think so Sir,' she replied with a baffled look. 'I've been a good girl all evening. Haven't I?'

'Yes you have,' I said, stroking her ass beneath the skirt.

She nodded at me and took Randy by the arm. 'Let's not get lost,' she slurred.

We all laughed. 'You're in good hands,' Randy smiled.

I watched them walk up the angled stairs. Allison preceded a very attentive man who couldn't take his gaze from that nicely exposed... female form.

I looked at my watch. It was getting late and a second friend was overdue. I sat down to find out why.

*Will you join us* I texted, nibbling at popcorn, sipping my Scotch.

*Sorry other date ran late* came the reply.

*How far away*

*Thirty min maybe more*

I mulled this over. *Too long for drinks but shes still yours if you want it. Then we go*

*I saw your pics shes hot yes I want*

*Text ten mins before arrival. Meet you @ next door parking. First level far corner*

*Still want her trained?*

*Cum in her first. Well talk*

*V good see u soon*

I slipped the cell phone into my inside jacket pocket, remembering the folded business card in my shirt. I had almost thrown it away. Pulling it out, I read -

Frank Padilla Photography

Fashion/Lingerie/Boudoir/Nude/Intimates

Menlo Park, CA

On the back was a black and white photo of a gorgeous model laid out nude across a studded leather daybed.

Sweet, I said to myself. Allison should definitely meet him.

Looking up, Allison had returned from the upstairs restroom. After ten or fifteen minutes now.

I stood up so she could slide inside the booth again. She didn't said a word. 'Kiss me,' I said, before she sat down. She paused, standing in front of me with her chin low. She look flustered. Then she kissed me boldly as if to make a point. There was a scent of fresh spunk on her breath.

'Where's Randy,' I asked, rolling my lips together.

'He's, um, cleaning up a bit,' she shyly replied.

'Were you a good girl just now?'

She kept the downward gaze. 'There was so much cum...' she said quietly. 'It's all over the floor. He's wiping it up.'

'Hmm, seems you got your dessert after all.' I said. 'Was it as good as cannoli?'

'Creamy like that, yah,' she said, hugging my arm. Still not smiling.

I sipped away the taste with my Laphroaig. Some women like the flavor. Crave it they say. They must get used to it.

'Are you mad at me?' she whispered, forehead on my shoulder. 'It wasn't my idea but I didn't say no either.'

'Tell me about it,' I said.

She sighed then drank from her glass. 'He had his hands between my legs before we were in the bathroom. He made me cum again Sir. Sucking on my nipples and fucking me with his hand. I couldn't not cum.'

I nodded. 'Go on.'

'I've been that way all evening. You know...' she swallowed. 'How many times have I cum? William? How many times? A hundred? God it feels like it.' She pulled her hair behind her ears. Twirling it into a knot then letting it fall loose at her shoulders. She drained the vodka tonic. Pursed her lips.

'He wanted to fuck me but I said no, not without permission. Not that. Not before you do it, Sir.' Tears were welling up again.

'So I went to my knees and made him cum with my mouth. Sir.'

She looked away from me. 'I don't know, even after we talked about all those things, those important things... I feel like a whore.' She sucked on the ice left in her glass. 'So much cum,' she said. 'I couldn't take it all. I choked. Coughed. It went everywhere.'

I smiled at her. Kissed her. Found her breast again and stroked it so the nipple stiffened. ... Feeling her inhale at my touch... 'You were a very good girl, Allison. I'm proud of you just like before. Very proud.'

'You're not mad?' She was sniffling, eyes puffy. 'Oh my god, I'm so relieved.' She sighed deeply.

At that, Randy stepped up with tray in hand. There was a receipt beneath two peppermint candies. Odd... I hadn't given him my card.

We both grabbed for the mints.

'Pleasure to serve you both tonight,' he said. 'Everything is on the house.'

My phone was buzzing. Fumbling with it, the message said *Ten mins*.

I stood up to shake Randy's hand. 'Thank you. It's all about the pleasure, I like to say.'

'Totally.' He was looking at me man to man. I liked that.

Allison stood up and threw a wrist around his neck before kissing him goodbye. It was a lingering kiss.

'That's the taste of vodka and peppermint' she said. 'My Sir got to taste the rest.'

She may have been aroused at the thought of passing sperm like that; she was wagging her hips.

Randy smiled at her, hands on her hips. Outside the pleated skirt this time.

----------

TO BE CONTINUED

Note: An illustrated version of this story can be found at https://medium.com/@william-dark.

12