Office Girl Allison Ch. 10

Story Info
Allison begins her first day as an office submissive.
5.4k words
4.3
10.2k
8
0

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10 — That Thursday

© William D'Ark

This work is for ADULT AUDIENCES ONLY. It contains graphic language and numerous sexually explicit scenes related to power exchange and exhibitionist-voyeur relationships, as well as bondage, discipline, and sado-masochistic (BDSM) lifestyles which may be considered offensive by some readers. All depicted sexual and/or BDSM activity in this work is considered expressly consensual between adults. All characters and events are entirely fictional and any similarity to real persons living or dead is coincidental.

— — — — —

(Allison Narrating)

I never, ever imagined that I would look forward to going to work.

But on that Thursday morning of the two-week company holiday — the Thursday before New Year's Day — I was super excited. William had called a meeting of the entire team for a half-day session organizing files before the beginning of the new work year. He wanted us to meet at nine and be done by two pm, giving us the afternoon to do as we pleased.

I was the newest person on the team, and maybe the most valuable member given what William had in mind. As a small group of five his team had never qualified for a full time 'secretary.' But William's hard work pinning down a big investment from outside — ten million dollars! — drew the attention of senior management. The team needed to gear up to manage a new, oversized budget and I had been assigned to serve them.

Wait, I mean work with them. ...Oh my god... ~ lol

Before all of this was announced, I had wanted to be part of William's world anyway. I had been hearing rumors from other support staff, the girls. They were whispers, really, about his being part of a lifestyle I yearned to know about. The rumors were vague. He likes bondage, one had said. I mean, he likes to tie up the girls he dates! Another giggled and added Oh, it's way more than that... (Hand-over-mouth giggles) ...I hear he likes to share his girls too. Like, for sex! More giggles. Or he likes to make them DO things... you know... or he does things to THEM... like a dominant does, they say...

Blushing replaced giggles at that point and the girls all scattered.

It all sounded mysterious, like half-truths or made up stuff. But it also sounded very exciting.

My marriage had ended a year and a half before. It was a bland, sexless connection that left me with a beautiful, smart little girl that my ex sometimes visited but not as often as she needed. My mother played the daddy role, helping with her education and discipline, giving her the kind of love that a father might. But for all of mother's smarts and determination, her granddaughter needed an older man around the house.

Not that I thought William would be that man... I don't think I was thinking that, I mean... But if I could break out of the doldrums I had been feeling — for almost two years! — and maybe enjoy myself now and then, I hoped that a guy would take notice and find me interesting enough to want a long term thing.

All the girls in my family would be better off, I thought.

So I decided to explore the whisper-rumors I had heard. I went online and looked up stuff like bondage and shared sex and, you know... the other stuff that submissives do for their guys. And the things that dominants do to their slaves...

Oh my god... It was any-thing... you could... fucking... imagine.

There was every kind of sex a person could think of, I swear. Between girls and guys and girls and girls and girls and groups of guys. And they looked like they were all smiling and laughing and, you know, enjoying themselves. ...While they did every possible kind of fucking I heard about or thought about or even cringed about... ...in my wildest secret dreams.

Jesus.

Some of it was supposed to be making love too, but I had been in a pretend-love relationship for nine years. That stuff bored me. Vanilla sex, missionary sex, even if pretend-love was the deal... it all became so... meaningless. Dull. Predictable. It was just a formula. Something these other people, the bondage-types and so on, called vanilla sex. I totally got that all the sudden. That's what I had been living from the time I met Shelby's father. At eighteen. I had been sexual with just one other guy before him, so when my ex finally bedded me on our third date — and I finally had an orgasm (with somebody other than myself )— I thought the rest of my life was all laid out and he was going to be, you know, the guy.

It didn't work out that way. I don't know if he got tired of me first, or me him. But we both just finally shrugged our shoulders and said... let's do something else. Separately. So we split for a while... but nothing changed. I wasn't feeling any heartache or whatever you're supposed to feel when a family falls apart. The divorce was inevitable. It just took too long and cost too much money.

After all that, online at night (and sometimes even at work, shhh...), it was as if door after door was opening for me. I was shown a whole new w o r l d! I mean, people were doing things to each other everywhere I looked, some of it gross and ugly, call it even obscene, vulgar, crude... call it pornography, I don't care...

I couldn't get enough of looking at it.

There was cum and pee and blood and... oh my GOD... Why would people do that to each other? How could they live that way!? Or did they, really? Live that way, I mean. Could it happen like that? Like, all the time as part of a real live relationship?

Late at night after Shelby was in bed, me with no clothes on and the laptop bright... I learned to cum like a fire hydrant, I swear. I taught myself to do it that hard. And to do it over and over. Like... orgasms just hadn't been a part of my life till then. I couldn't believe what I had been denied!

...Or had denied myself... fuck.

That thought made me uncomfortable. Yeah, girls grow up faster than boys but the boys learn stuff girls have to dig to discover. Like, my brother was sneaking Playboy into his room way before I learned that Playgirl was even in print. So I decided to go chase it down, the truth. I wanted to know about an 'alternate lifestyle' as they called it. At twenty seven I decided to, yeah, dig to find out things that were either true and could bring me pleasure or were all made up so people could make some money.

I finally discovered online places that seemed to cater to alternate lifestyle types. Websites like Adult Friend Finder and Fetlife. Some of that seemed to be real people doing real stuff, so I took some risks. I made up a couple of profiles and went fishing. I learned that a lot of it was pretend, some of it looked like junk. There were the sex pics and BDSM pics and lots and lots of photos of cocks and pussies. Videos too. But was any of it real... like, the way I was hoping?

Then I discovered that people actually met each other. Men started sending email invites for lunch or drinks or just a quick fuck. No... and No... Get to know me first, please, before you think we are going to have sex.

One night the South Bay Munch popped onto my screen. A 'munch'? I had no idea what that was about but a couple dozen people had announced they were going. I asked around and learned that a munch was a meet-up where people shared drinks and snacks and maybe each other if things worked out. Not right there, I was told; people were in a public place after all. But they might munch on each other afterwards, somewhere else.

'Munch'... I had to laugh when I figured it out.

Even though I dressed the part and went in with all senses lit, I didn't know anybody at that South Bay munch. And I didn't meet anybody interesting. Nobody, male or female, turned me on in the way I wanted to be turned on. ...Bringing on that tingling, breathless, oh-fuck-me feeling I had discovered online.

But I didn't give up. That very night I went home and focused harder. I found a Fetlife profile I had missed. It was a guy, an older guy, who signed his profile 'William.' Who wrote about women with some insight and sensitivity, I thought. He posted dozens of photos of women he said he had trained or had some kind of Dom-sub or Master-slave relationship with. Three or four of those women seemed to fit the category. I thought it though; he was old enough to have had them all. Okay. Maybe he was for real. And the writings he posted made it sound as though he knew what he was talking about. I wondered what he looked like, but he reserved face pics for friends, meaning people he knew well enough to share that kind of online intimacy.

I tried to friend him but he turned me down without any explanation. Probably because my profile didn't have much detail and no photos as tall. But... I discovered, delving deeper... he was planning to attend the next North Bay munch in a few weeks' time. Hmm, I thought. The William I knew from work lived closer to that event than to a South Bay event... Maybe it was him.

I decided to go.

This time I dressed the part in a special way. My mother even noticed. Before I left the apartment where she was sitting for Shelby that night. she commented, That skirt's pretty short. Who are you trying to impress?

If she only had a clue about who... My boss, for crying out loud. Or why...

She might have tried to talk me out of it.

You'll have to ask William how that evening went. But I had guessed right. I had dressed right. And I did things that night that could have become one of those online porno-adventures I liked to watch. When I finally got back home, sort of stumbling through my apartment door, mother took one look at me, shook her head and said, I was afraid of this.

'Go take a shower,' she said. 'You'll feel different about things in the morning. Shelby's in bed.'

She gathered her purse and sweater and was out the door. ...Still shaking her head.

After my shower, the cumming I did that night... way beyond midnight... was unlike anything else. I didn't need my laptop, only nimble hands and the stiff plastic vibrator I had bought for myself at Walgreens. Fantasies rolled through my head like a freight train shaking nearby windows. Memories of what I had just done... Of what had been done to me... over a few hours' time with people who really understood what I needed!

To reinforce the point... After checking on Shelby... before getting into bed... I turned on the lamps in my bedroom and opened both of the window shades. Moonlight poured in, adding a kind of white light to mix with the yellow lamp bulbs. I could see that people were still up in the neighboring buildings just across the parking area from my two wide windows.

I unwrapped the head towel from my shower and shook out my thick dark hair. I stepped back, opened up my robe, and let it fall to the floor behind me.

I would never have done something like that before the munch. But suddenly I had permission to do it. I knew other people were behaving like I wanted to do — the same ones who had 'made me' show off my body and who had played with me so well while other people watched.

I can't explain why I had fallen off the cliff so quickly. I just did.

Standing naked in the lamp-lit moonlight, looking out at the world around me, I fucking wanted someone to see me. I wanted them to watch me... I was going to fuck myself stupid lying on top of the bed naked with my legs spread as wide as they would go. It went on unexpectedly for two or three hours till I nearly passed out from cumming so many times. Did my daughter hear me? If so she never interfered. But by that time the bedcover was sopping wet. The chill of it woke me up from a feeble over-cummed slumber. I stood up, pulled the spread from my bed and dragged it to the washer — still naked with pretty much all the apartment lights still on — before finally curling up in the terry cloth robe for the rest of my sleep.

I' want to cum right now just remembering it all.

— — — — —

Anyway, that Thursday morning, remembering the things I had felt at the munch, I was reminded to send him a photo before Shelby and I left the house for school and work.

I had chosen a too-large, crossover sports bra — sunfade pink, the label said — to wear underneath the beige, open weave, mohair sweater William had bought for me at Neiman's the week before. I liked that the bra was too big for me. I could lean over and let one of my breasts ooze out the right side crease where the elastic ran to my ribs. If for some reason William had me pulling off the sweater while we were together — something I had learned he was prone to do — people would like what they saw.

The mohair strands were laced together loose enough for the bra to be easily seen anyway. I liked that too; I was showing without really, you know, showing!

Down below I wore a pair of tight spandex leggings that hugged my body like a second skin. They were a kind of wood-ash grey, a neutral color to wear with the sweater.

And they were crotchless.

I had trouble finding the right kind of 'open gusset' leggings as they called them online. Most of the tights I looked at were too sheer. And the yoga pants were too thick; the material was too heavy. I couldn't pull them up between my legs as close as I wanted. And shopping for crotchless leggings, the cutout was either too big, showing everything in both directions, or they were too... institutional... designed for women with medical issues. It took a while to find what I wanted but it was worth the effort. I wound up buying semi-sheer, high waist nylon spandex tights, semi-sheer, the advert said, that fit from navel to ankle but, most important, showed off everything if and when I wanted to part my knees.

...Or when William told me to do so.

I guess I should explain, our office-time, dominant-submissive relationship had a 'no panties rule'. William taught me that this was one of the most important parts of our contract. My pussy had to be available for showing, touching or using. Always. He told me that only a very few people inside the office would ever have that opportunity. But the rule applied all the time... wherever I went, whoever I was with... even outside the office when he wasn't present.

That was a part of my early training. I learned to live by the rule every day and night. ...Except... well, maybe... when I was with family or if my period was too strong, or if for some other reason I needed to hide my pussy away from whomever, or because it wasn't safe. That was in the contract too, the exceptions. But William was to be told whenever I decided to wear panties. And if he disagreed with my reasons... he might have to punish me.

~ Tsk...

Those were the contract rules, some of them anyway. My pussy was to be freed up, uncovered, brought into the light of day. It was too important a body part to be ignored. We went over that rule and all the other details on at least two occasions before I signed the paper.

Frankly, it felt better to sign that document than when I signed my marriage certificate.

So I bought two pairs of those leggings, the second in white. I liked that the white pair revealed every little shadow including the crack of my ass in back. They came in red too, in case you're curious... I thought someday I might go that bright myself.

Going crotchless was perfect with the shirts, sweaters and dresses I liked to wear. They fell to mid-thigh or so. Any shorter and I was on full display when I walked.

...We couldn't have that could we?

~ Can you see my smile?

The cashmere sweater was a perfect length. Unless I found myself in some unladylike pose, only William would know my carefully planned strategy for that special Thursday.

You ask, what happened if I bent over too far?

Right... well, the bordered opening would show a little bit of my bare ass and probably more than a little of my bare pussy. The outer lips anyway. Freshly groomed — that means completely hairless — and smiling back at the unsuspecting viewer.

If I didn't want somebody to see I just had to be careful.

But the question you should have asked is what happened when I was seated. Because, if I wanted somebody to see, like, every detail of my immaculately smooth, wide open cunt... ...it was all right there when I spread my legs. For viewing, touching, tasting... ...for fucking... Whenever William decided. All I had to do was part let my knees swing wide while seated in the swiveling office chair I occupied most of the day. Or the many office couches I occupied time to time. Or sitting on a bar stool at the company Commons. Or after work... ...With whoever I had permission from William to entertain that way.

Oh my god...what a thrill.

I swear, to know I had all that power! And to know that my office Sir had given it to me! And was teaching me how to use it!? I cannot fairly describe how the freedom, the excitement, the possibilities made my body feel. It was like white-hot electricity sparking in my belly and behind my knees. It was a droning behind my ears. Sometimes I would even forget to breathe.

And I was always, every moment, ready to cum ...Just the way my precious Sir intended me to be.

— — — — —

Thursday morning. I hurried Shelby to pack up her lunch and books while I went into the apartment bathroom, closed and locked the door. I had already figured out exactly how to set up my cell phone for all the naked pics William expected from me morning and night. ...Noon too, by the way, from somewhere in the office. The contract called for naked pics three times a day unless I was on assignment. When... well, the situation I was in might call for pics anyway. So William could see and that way participate in what I was doing.

I balanced the cell phone, set the timer and sat on the seat, opening my legs to show my bare sex once again to the mindless camera lens. Three seconds later, click ...I reviewed the pic to make sure he could see it all. Seconds after that, the result was waiting in William's in-box.

'Shelby, let's go,' I called out. 'We're going to be late.'

— — — — —

When I drove into the company parking lot that morning I counted four other cars. All the guys were there, but not Adele, the team's technical assistant. The entire lot was empty otherwise; company employees must have been enjoying their time off.

Adele's later than me,' I thought. Not good...

Carrying a textile handbag, I passed through the security door, walked up the hollow concrete and steel stair well, past the metal door entryway to the second floor where our team's offices were located. I passed by the conference room halfway down the corridor. That door was propped open and three of the guys were busy sorting and tossing papers.

'Morning everyone,' I called out.

'Morning Allison,' they all called back. 'Check in with William in his office, he wants to see you.'

I bet he does, I smiled to myself. He wants to see the All of me... And I couldn't wait to show him. It had been a week and a half since we were together at the company party. I was starved for his attention.

I sat my handbag atop the chair in front of my desk and office computer. I fished out a make-up pack and turned towards the plate glass window, enjoying the rolling green landscape outside, surrounded by three other company buildings. I flounced my hair in the reflection, pouted my lips and touched up the burnt umber lipstick I was wearing. I brushed a tiny bit of fleshy-pink powder across my cheeks. The eye makeup was still flawless, something I prided myself in.

I leaned over the back of my chair to grab a clip board and pen. Cool air rustled between my legs, caressing unfamiliar-feeling bare skin that must have been peeking out beneath the sweater.

Marvelous. I was ready to serve my Sir.

Inside our office building, William's office was a closed space as was the case with all the company managers. Frosted plate glass panels were enclosed by papered wallboard and a heavy wooden door that could be either propped open or kept closed. Locked from the inside, even.

12