Office Girl Allison Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a twiddle of nervousness in my diaphragm as I knocked.

'Come in,' William called out.

He was working at the computer, an Excel spreadsheet splayed across a double-wide monitor on his L-shaped desk. He turned in his swivel chair as I entered, slipping eye glasses from his nose.

I didn't know he wore computer glasses... I found myself thinking.

'Allison, come in. So good to see you.'

'Thank you Sir. It's been too long.' I sat at a wide, round meeting table positioned catty-corner to his desk. The table was large enough to accommodate three chairs in addition to William's. I sat facing him with the clipboard on my lap. Knees together.

'The guys said you wanted to see me?'

'Yes of course I do,' he said. He walked to the office door and opened it wide, propping it in place with a hinged doorstop. I didn't think that was a good sign. Surely he wanted privacy between us...

He walked back to his desk. 'It's nine thirty,' he observed. 'Close enough anyway.' He looked up at me.

Was he annoyed that I was late? For a holiday work-day?

'Any sign of Adele?' he asked.

'No Sir. Her car wasn't in the parking lot when I arrived.' I was becoming uncomfortable.

William took in a deep breath and sighed. 'Well, the guys have been here for the past hour. And me before them. I know it's a holiday but we have work to do to gear up for January. You're a half hour late.'

'Yes Sir. My apologies. It won't happen again.'

He smiled at me. 'Don't make promises you can't keep,' he teased. 'Here, come look over my shoulder. Let me show you what I'm working on.'

I nearly jumped up from the chair, laying the clipboard on the table and stepping across the room to the other side of his desk. Next to his chair. I leaned over to study the spreadsheet. I felt a full breast threaten to escape its bondage beneath the open weave sweater.

'You recognize these names? They are the technology transfer managers for all the clients we currently serve. Four hundred of them.'

I leaned in closer to see if any of the names looked familiar.

Then I felt his hand on my backside, exploring. I felt his discovery of bare skin where camel toe might otherwise have been...

I inhaled deeply.

'Um, sorry Sir but I'd have to study the spreadsheet for a few minutes more,' I said weakly.

I parted my legs for him.

His hand went there, straight to the All. His thumb parted my labia. Fingers ran up and down the channel in between.

The door to Sir's office was wide open while I was being groped.

I parted my legs more. Inside... I silently pleaded. Go inside!

Sir did not disappoint. Two fingers slipped in deep and began to probe. To stroke. Thumb was at my clit...

'Look closer, Allison,' he said.

I leaned in closer, my hands on his desk. Fingers had found the G-spot; he knew my geography that well... having memorized the path already during the holiday party.

Stroking, stroking...

'Yes... Sir... Now I... think I... recognize John... Singletary's name...'

I couldn't help it. Cum started to flow. Not five minutes into our reunion. After two weeks apart when I had come for him... I don't know... a hundred times or more?

I straightened my elbows and gasped...

The waves rushed through me starting at my navel. They burst into my chest, my thighs, at the very same moment. They pounded against my eardrums. My toes curled inside the three inch leather pumps I was wearing.

I tried not to make a sound...

'Yes, that's one of the people...' William said without missing a... thrust...

I came again. Fast, like I had learned to do after spending a year masturbating alone for hours every night. Like I do to this day; I cum again and again, endlessly, so long as there is some sort of stimulation, some sort of enervation... Cunt, ass, nipples, ears, lips, little toes...

~ ohh I shouldn't have admitted that last thing... ssss

I just...

C u m

I love to cum. I live to cum. Milky juice coated William's hand.

He pulled away and reached for a box of Kleenex on his desk. I stood up next to him, steadying myself with a hand on the back of his chair.

'Very nice sweater, by the way.'

'I knew you would like it, Sir.' My eyes were teary but I tried to smile.

He returned the smile, wiping his fingers clean.

'I'll send you the spreadsheet. I'd like for you to study it. We need to recommend someone for a tech transfer award to kick off first quarter. I'd like for you to go through the data and clean it up.'

'Yes Sir. Thank you Sir.'

'Be seated please,' he said to me.

I returned to the chair and faced him, knees together. I swept back long strands of hair that had somehow fallen in front of my face.

William looked at me keenly. 'Let me see,' he said.

I blinked my eyes and cleared my throat.

I lifted up the sweater baring my bra-covered breasts.

William studied the sight for a moment, then motioned with his hands.

'Yes, very nice sweater.'

I let the sweater drop and opened my knees.

'Another lovely sight,' he said. 'Turn more towards the light please.'

I rotated my hips. I bunched the sweater in front and parted my thighs.... very wide for him.

'Gorgeous.' He picked up his cell phone and snapped me that way. Showing my bare cunt... offering my bare cunt... having just cum for him twice... while the office door was wide open to the outside world.

He went on to talk about business between us... Sir and his office cunt... er, submissive. ... Slave, I mean.

I was already feeling it. Anything he wanted. Whenever he wanted it. For as long as he needed it. Sex... discipline... punishment... with him or anyone else he gives me to... Or even just plain hard office work. I felt like I belonged to William. However he would have me. Girl Friday, submissive, even as a slave.

'So you got that assignment? What I need from you with the spreadsheet?'

'Oh...' I hadn't replied enough. 'Of course Sir. When would you like to have that completed?'

'Let's say by next Wednesday. In the meantime...' he turned his chair towards me...

'Yes Sir?'

'Cum for me Allison,' he said in a low voice. 'While I watch you do it this time.'

My head instinctively turned towards the open door.

'Allison,' Sir said. 'Pay attention...'

I looked him in the eye. My hand went to my clit, staring him down. While I worked myself to another strong orgasm... my ears were tuned to any kind of sound that might arise from the corridor outside. A mouse would not gone unnoticed.

I closed my eyes. Dabbled my clit back and forth, back and forth... The juice quickly ran again, this time clear and... lots of it. Till my legs quivered, my chest heaved and my eyes began to water more. I had to look away from Sir to clear my head.

I had done it a second time without making a sound.

'Excellent Allison. What a good girl...' He pushed the box of Kleenex my way.

While I was wiping up my mess — noticing that my tights were now wet around the fringes — William continued to speak.

'I've set up a PayPal account in your name,' he said. 'It has five hundred dollars in it for now. It will be a revolving sum, meaning that as you shop for things I ask you to buy, or you find things you would like to have, draw on the PayPal account to cover the costs. I'll replenish the account when it runs low.'

I was speechless. I just kept looking at him.

'If you find something you want to buy, doesn't matter what, confirm it with me first. Okay?'

'Yes Sir. Thank you so much Sir.' My head was swimming with the news. I suddenly felt like a kept woman.

'You can earn more for the account by being creative and dedicated to your contract. When you fulfill your obligations in exceptional ways, I will reward you accordingly.'

Again, I was speechless. 'I don't know what to say, Sir. Can we discuss it later in more detail? So I understand what exceptional means?'

'Yes we can. Will you have time for drinks this afternoon? So we can talk more about... work?'

'Yes Sir. Mother is picking up my daughter from school.'

'Good, let's figure out when and where after lunch today.'

''I'll check in with you then, Sir.'

I could feel that he was excusing me from his office. I picked up the clipboard and rose to leave.

'Is there anything else you need?'

'The boys are in the conference room going through old papers. See if you can be of some help to them. I'll join you in a little while to talk about the new filing system I've been thinking about.'

'Very good Sir. Thank you again.'

Walking out the door I saw Adele making her way up the hallway. It was well past ten o'clock!

She wore a mid-thigh corduroy skirt and long-sleeve cotton top.

And she was braless! ...I nearly fell over stunned.

The smallish round breasts bounced as she walked and her nipples poked out sharply from behind the patterned long-sleeve tee. I was enchanted, angry, jealous... all at the same time. I hugged the clipboard hard at my chest.

'Good morning, Allison,' she beamed, dropping her things on top of her desk. She grabbed a note pad and stepped towards William's office. 'Have you enjoyed yourself this holiday? I hope so. I'm feeling so good about the New Year.'

Before I could gather thoughts Adele had stepped into William's office and was closing the door behind her. 'I'll talk with you in a little while,' she smiled.

But it seemed to me there were too many teeth in that smile.

The door to William's office shut tight behind her.

— — — — —

To be continued.

12