Office Girl Allison Ch. 11

Story Info
Office mate Adele confesses to a long-standing plan.
6.8k words
4.4
3k
4
0

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adele's Confession

© William D'Ark

This story is NSFW and for ADULT AUDIENCES ONLY. It contains graphic language and numerous sexually explicit written scenes related to power exchange and exhibitionist-voyeur relationships, as well as bondage, discipline, and sado-masochistic (BDSM) lifestyles which may be considered offensive by some readers. All depicted sexual and/or BDSM activity in this work is considered expressly consensual between adults. All characters and events are entirely fictional and any similarity to real persons living or dead is coincidental.

— — — — —

(Adele Narrating)

I didn't know how to tell William what he needed to know with getting Allison into trouble. Maybe big trouble.

I probably should have said something during the company holiday party. I thought there was a lot that should be said. ...About how much I had enjoyed working with him over the years. ...How I felt about him... And about that afternoon, alone in her bedroom, when Allison modeled the Christmas dress for me.

Why would he care about that? Because I thought he and Allison were becoming a thing. I had her before William did. And, anyway, staff was obliged to confess any in-office romance to their immediate Supervisor.

But after four glasses of wine I didn't trust myself to get the words right. Or to avoid blathering on past what William needed to hear. Although I got close to spilling the beans, especially when he asked me straight out what was on my mind, it just didn't feel like the right time to spoil the party mood. Especially with Allison looking so amazing and his apparent focus on her.

But I loved giving him that surprise kiss. I took the memory of it to bed with me that night. Two or three times at least...

Really, I couldn't blame William for being so attentive to Allison. I could hardly look away from her myself, she was so glamorous and so sexy in that short, red, paisley-patterned dress. The moment she stepped into the room my eyes went to the buttons running down the front — all five of them — remembering what it felt like to open up the dress one at a time. Starting at the bottom, right between her smooth lean thighs.

Mhm, those thighs joined at a very soft, very fuckable pussy. She had been teasing me with it all afternoon long.

Hold on. I need to confess what happened a little at a time.

I did Allison a few weeks before the office party when she asked for my opinion about the three dresses she had ordered online. Two of them she wanted to send back, she just wasn't sure which. It turned out the navy blue bodycon... hmm... just didn't do the trick for a Christmas party. And the tiny Little Black Dress was a fall-off fuck-me dress if I ever saw one.

'Save that one for some fancy dinner,' I told her.

'No,' she said, 'I need the refund. Some other time, maybe, if things with William work out and I need a dress like this.'

'Wait, what things with William?' I asked her, dying to know more. I begged at least twice but with no success.

'Things are still in flux. Neither one of us know,' is all she would say.

In that moment I was so frickin' envious of her, maybe even jealous...

Gosh, I hate both of those words. Envy. Jealousy. I won't even let my daughter use them, they're so negative.

But it occurred to me that if I could get Allison to relax some, maybe she would feel more like talking. So I chatted on about work and family and the latest hot guy one I had recently seen. She got quiet about that too, now that I remember. With a kind of half smile on her face.

Dang it, were there more secrets? With me, her newest bestie?

Frustrated, I focused on the task at hand, helping her in and out of the dresses. First, by pulling off the beat up sweatshirt she was wearing when daughter Katie and I showed up that afternoon. Then insisting that she take off the armor plated bra she had on.

'You can't try on any of these dresses wearing a bra like that one,' I told her. 'It'll change everything about the way you look.' I had my hands on my hips drawing on a made-up grin, leaning forward like some assertive country girl might do. Allison laughed and said, Okay, okay. I felt like a voyeur after that, watching her get almost-naked for me. But I memorized every move, every small motion, till the hooks were undone and she let the heavy bra fall to the floor. The girl had the most beautiful nipples...my lord. I took a minute or two gobbling up that sight before I realized she had nearly perfect breasts anyway. I mean, period. My fingers itched thinking about holding and stroking them. The idea of sucking on them got me horny so fast.

I took another big risk right after talking her out of the bra. I walked over and pulled at the waist band of the pink panties she was wearing.

'You can't even wear these. Not with such short dresses. Have you thought about that? You'll either need one of those invisible thongs or to just go without. I don't need a Mensa membership to know what you have planned here. Might as well go without if you want to impress to the max like that. What a tease you will be.'

I was actually trying to talk her into going to the Christmas party commando!

Allison blushed the most brilliant pink I've ever seen on a girl's face. She was covering her breasts with her elbows. I recognized the move and knew how it felt. I used to do it too before...

Well, when I was younger.

'Are the girls okay?' she asked me. 'See if they need anything then lock the door.'

'I'm sure they're fine,' I replied. But I peeked out to see what they were up to anyway — munching popcorn and sipping Kool-Aid, lost in some afternoon TV show. Totally oblivious to the moms.

I pushed in the button lock and turned back towards Allison. She wasn't getting away from me now. 'Panties off,' I demanded, holding up the navy blue. 'Let's see how much you show wearing this one.'

I enjoyed watching her breasts roll back and forth as she stepped out of the lacy pinks...too quickly... then into the body contoured dress, pulling it up and fitting the straps to her shoulders. 'Zip me up?' she asked, shifting around so the breasts would find their resting place.

Disappointed not to have seen more, I fiddled with the zipper... only to discover it was stuck. But that gave me an excuse to run fingers up and down her spine before working on the slider and elements. I enjoyed it when she arched her back.

'Ohh,' she said, and gave a little shiver. 'A-delle... Goosebumps, oh my god...'

I had done that to her... made her tremble.

Ignoring the soft complaint I said, 'Here we go,' tugging the slider halfway up before it stuck again.

'Wait. One sec...'

That gave me an excuse to run the nails of my thumb and forefinger back and forth across her neck and shoulders. Twitching again, she said, 'You're driving me crazy.' A long plait of hair almost hid her eyes when she looked back at me. But I could tell they were squinty... smoky. Maybe she was beginning to feel my purpose.

I throttled back a little, not wanting to be too aggressive, not sure where Allison was with my flirting.

'Okay, there.' I said, pulling the slider all the way up and smoothing down the back. 'Turn around.'

I stepped back to the bedroom's cushioned love seat, the only place in the room to sit down. Besides the edge of her plush, queen-sized bed, that is.

'You are going to model for me, right?' I was squeezing my thighs together thinking about watching her. Thinking about teasing her more.

'Yes I am,' she said. 'Tell me how it looks.' She took a couple of steps to the left, then to the right. She did a barefoot pirouette and put her hands on her hips. Facing me, she lit up with a big-lipped smile and lowered her head so strands of hair once again swept across one eye.

'You've got some moves, girl,' I laughed. 'So why did you order this one? What were you thinking?'

She chewed on her lips. 'To tell you the truth this is my fall-back dress. If the others are too short or too... whatever... I was thinking, like, this one could get me through the night.'

'As what? I'm sure you had some notion when you ordered it. Confess.'

She ran her hands over her breasts and stomach, down to her hips. 'I like that it's form fitting.'

'Uh-huh. And..?'

'So...' she brought her hands back up to her breasts, pulling at the nipples till they jutted more from behind the stretchy dark fabric. 'Can you see them from there?' she asked me innocently. 'This is what I want to show. A little bit at least.'

My eyebrows lifted and I covered my mouth, grinning so wide. 'Are you kidding me? Those things are big as lighthouses.'

She slapped the palms of her hands against her chest, laughing but flushed again. 'Oh my god, noo...' she moaned. 'That bad?'

I stood up and walked over, pulling at her hands, pinning them to her sides. If she wanted a critique I was ready to give her one, girl to girl.

'Stop doing this, you,' I said, looking in her eyes. 'Most women would fall over dead to have what you have. Don't cover them up... my lord. Let us seeee...'

I raised my hands and repeated what I had watched her do. I pinched them, pulled them, rolled them hard between my fingers. The stretchy fabric cooperated in every way. The nipples felt like firm slubby sponges.

Allison was quick to react. She took my wrists in her hands and lowered her chin, snuffing air. 'What are you doing...' she mumbled. But I didn't hear a complaint in her voice so much as a reaction to being fondled.

I thought, How can she not like that? Every woman does. I had just caught her by surprise. So I ignored that second fake objection.

My hands went to her upper arms. 'Turn sideways,' I told her. 'There. Stand up straight.' She did as directed. 'Shoulders back. Now look at your reflection, girl. Look.'

Her head turned towards the full length, closet door mirror. Even without support, her breasts stood out, firm and round, hosting fat swollen upturned nipples clearly visible beneath the dress. Her silhouette curled down to a left-over mother's tummy before disappearing into the valley between her legs.

'Are they always like that?' I asked, rubbing the palm of my hand across the nearest bud.

'Almost always,' she shuddered, bending over. 'They're so sensitive... If you don't... stop please...' she knocked my hand away. 'I could probably cum just from that.'

I went right back there, doing what I was doing. 'Can you cum from this? Really'' I had never had a nipple orgasm before. I wasn't sure it was possible.

'Can you stop? Please? I mean... Adelle...' She twisted away from me.

Changing the subject again, I said, 'So, as a safety dress, I agree with you. I think this one works. Show me the other two.'

Allison looked at me as if to say something... then changed her mind. She turned her back so I could unzip her. I resisted the urge to use fingers and nails again hoping she would relax more. Into being... prepared.

'We didn't talk about how short this dress is,' I offered.

'God, Adelle, I hate to think where your hands would be then.'

We both laughed as she pulled the navy blue away from her body. Dropping it to the floor, she stood up straight and turned towards me stark naked, glorious, just like that painting of Aphrodite rising from the ocean.

I bit my bottom lip. I thought it was a good sign. She was showing for me.

Inviting me to look.

— — — — —

Another good sign came clear as she was modeling the other two dresses. Prancing around naked seemed to have put her into a mood we were both enjoying.

The LBD was a rubbed silk fabric, nubby to the touch, very, very short, with criss-cross straps across the back and super thin shoulder straps. The bodice allowed so much flesh to show... I don't know... I could never have worn it. But I would have loved to see Allison out in public dressed like that. She would have been a sensation. I told her so and pulled her to the love seat to make my point.

'Sit here,' I told her. 'Let me show you what this dress can do for you.'

I walked around to the rear of the chair as she tossed back her hair and sat up again with her spine straight. Knees together, arms on her thighs...

'Okay, look where the hem is ...upper-thigh, not even three inches from your crotch. Will you wear panty hose or thigh highs? A thong?'

'Neither,' she said. 'I hate panty hose. And thigh highs would be too slutty. As for the thong...'

'Let's talk slutty in a minute,' I interrupted her. 'This is what I wanted to show you.'

I took my hand and swept it across her right shoulder. The tiny strap, loose while she was sitting, dropped to her elbow. The bodice folded away, baring her breast all the way to the nipple. Half the areola came into view.

'See?' I said, looking at her in the mirror. My lord what a sight she was. 'Your date can play like this. Or this...'

I swept aside the other strap with the same effect; she was essentially topless sitting in that chair.

'Yikes,' she said. 'I hadn't realized.'

I reached over her shoulder, slipping my hand inside the bodice, cradling the full front of a breast. The dress fell away entirely at that point, exposing my hand that was, in the moment, rolling her nipple in my palm again.

Allison tried to pull back. She inhaled sharply and dropped against the back of the chair. But she didn't stop me. I leaned over from behind, pressing my breasts against the back of her head while fondling her other breast and nipple with my second hand.

'This is what he will be wanting to do to you,' I whispered in her ear, nuzzling her with my tee-shirt-and-bra covered breasts. 'He will think about it all night long. With you in his car. ...Across the table sharing a meal. ...In the shadows of some back room.' I rubbed the tips of her naked teats with my palms, making little circles. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open. I listened to soft breaths roll in and out.

'Is that such a bad thing?' she sighed, arching her back so the breasts pushed firmly against my hands.

'Depends, doesn't it.'

I concentrated on what I was doing, watching the nipples grow larger. Making them swell, breathing hard myself while licking my lips.

'Adelle...' she sighed.

I pulled away and walked around to the front of the love seat. I could feel my own pulse.

'Then there's this,' I said. 'Scoot over.'

I sat down beside her as she shifted to the opposite side of the wide, padded chair.

'Knees together,' I demanded. 'Just like before...'

She sat stock still with her back straight, breasts gleaming. I rested my hand on her thigh right where the hem met more bare skin.

'No panty hose? No thong? He'll want to do this too.'

My hand glided beneath the hem then, slowly, just like a man would do, pushed my fingers between her legs and up. I pressed apart her thighs with my knuckles. Using fingernails, I trailed my hand all the way up. ...Till the knuckles rubbed against her pussy. She was so exposed I could see it, that glimmering pussy. I didn't go there...I was saving it for the Christmas red. But the dress was so, and the light was so, and my hand was so... I could see shimmery froth oozing between the lips. Her thighs were smeared with it.

I could hardly wait to drink her down.

Allison writhed in the love seat. She lifted up my hand and clamped her knees together, rolling to the side, away from me.

'I get your point...' she toned, head drooping to one side. She brushed back more of the long dark hair. Standing up, covering up, she walked a few feet away and brought a hand to her face.

'That's the real slutty part, isn't it?' she said. 'I probably couldn't say no to any of that. Not in a million years.'

I rose up too. So I could stand behind her and stroke the bare, criss-crossed skin of her back. 'So maybe that's not the best dress either. For the Christmas party, I mean.'

Allison was silent, rubbing at her cheeks and eyes, taking in more deep breaths and rolling her head in little circles.

'Let's get this over with,' she said, reaching down to pull the Little Black Dress over her head.

I lifted up the Christmas red. 'I thought this was going to be the best one from the beginning. Show it to me just like the others. Put it on now.'

Somehow I knew that speaking firmly to Allison was necessary if I was going to have my way. I didn't think she was angry about my.... intimacies. She just didn't know what to do with the feelings I had stirred up.

So I took charge completely. I unfastened the five-button front. I held the dress up, ready for her arms. Allison faced me with a sort of grim look.

'Okay,' she quietly said. 'Okay, Adele.'

Three okays and a wry smile, she spun on her heels till the dress settled on her shoulders. She let me fasten the buttons. Working down from the top, I used the same fingers-and-nails strategy as with the zipper, looking her in the eye. She didn't say a word, not even when my nails left white trails sideways, across her chest from nipple to nipple, between her breasts, then in a circle around her navel.

She just shivered, staring back at me.

Stepping away, I looked her up and down. The dress was breathtaking. I mean, we both knew this would be the one she should wear... in front of all one hundred department employees for the Friday night holiday party.

Barefoot, flushed, she turned this way and that in front of the full length mirror. 'I like this look. So much,' she said.

I stood alongside as she admired herself. The silk lay soft against her skin. The puffed up half sleeves added a cute, playful aspect. Hundreds of little black paisley figures seemed to swim as she moved. The cloth was sheer enough to show the lines and shadows of her breasts. The wide, dark areolas added a depth to the look. And the bulging, elevated nipples? They were a statement; they would never go unnoticed.

'Will you wear a bra?' I asked. It was a real question. Braless, the dress was thrilling. But even with a bra I thought she would be the center of attention at the party.

'Yes. This one,' she replied, sorting through a dresser drawer. She held up a complementing rose-colored underwire that was almost completely sheer. 'I'll put it on for you.' She unfastened the dress's top three buttons and wriggled out of the sleeves. She lifted her breasts into the airy cups and fastened the rear closure. Her hands repositioned them to maximize cleavage before buttoning the dress again.

'There.' She did a whirl to the left, then to the right.

I stepped up close and lifted my hands to her chest, hefting the cleavage from below. Breast flesh tried to pour from the V-shaped bodice. As if needing to be freed.

'It's perfect,' I said. The nipples, covered in a second sheer layer, still drew my eyes. The sheer bra dampened the look of those dark areolas but not enough that, on close study, they would escape notice.

People would definitely be staring.

'William says I should wear a bra whenever I'm with company people. But it has to be a bra like this. One that shows.'

'Oh,' I replied, feeling my eyes flutter. 'So you've talked about it with him? The dress?'

'He doesn't know what I'm going to wear. We were talking about other things.'

'And the matter of wearing a bra came up?' I was waiting to hear more.

'It's one of the things he would require. If I was to become his secretary.'

I let that idea settle for a moment or two. 'I heard we might get some support next year. Is it going to be you?'

'Yes, I think so. Anna and I have talked about it too.' Anna managed the department's assistants and secretaries.

Allison was playing with her cleavage, studying the look in the mirror.

I nodded. 'Well that's good news. Congratulations. I hope it all comes true.'

I was still mulling over comments about when and where and with whom to wear a bra... And the kind of bra. Were there that many options? At work? Puzzled, I took her by the hand and led her away from the full length mirror. Towards the plushy queen sized bed.

12