Office Girl Allison Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What about panties? A thong?' I asked. 'Did you and William talk about that too?' I sat her on the edge of the bed. 'Look how this dress shows you off that way... Oh my lord. Down here... below that bottom button. Surely you'll be wearing bra and ... something else.'

'No,' she blushed again, looking at the carpeted floor. 'No panties. Ever again. William doesn't like them.'

I ran my palm up and down an upper thigh. The fingers of her hands popped out straight as pencils. Her eyes had closed again.

'It's another rule. I can't cover it up, ever again. My pussy. I'm learning to like the idea.'

Allison had just admitted that she was about to become nothing less than William's office slave. I could almost hear her heart beating. Pounding... Rattling...

Like mine was.

'But look,' I whispered, appearing to ignore the implications. 'I can see everything.'

Allison parted her thighs for me. Her aroma drifted up, making me salivate. 'Yes I know,' she murmured. 'That's the idea.' Her eyes were fluttering now. 'With some people.'

'And if I unfasten this last button... Here... Like this...'

My fingers had already worked it through the reinforced oval hole.

— — — — —

It only took seconds before the dress was off and I was lying between Allison's wide open, juice streaked thighs. She tasted absolutely delicious, as I knew she would. The pussy was salty and sweet like when you feed on one of those Nestle packaged candies. It was running juice too, pre-cum, just the way I liked. My fingers had no trouble stretching her cunt and pushing a curled up hand deep inside when it came to that. It didn't happen for a while, mind you, the fisting. First I nestled down at her clit, spreading the labia wide till the clit popped and my mouth, tongue and teeth could have their way. ...Then shoving fingers way up inside to rub the G-spot back and forth, back and forth, till she was grunting and squirming as I tried to hold her down. ...So I rose up to suck on Allison's face, shoving my cum-covered tongue as deep in her mouth as it would go. ...Then cum-covered fingers inside that wide open mouth till she choked, with lips and teeth attacking those Champaign cork nipples at the same time. Yes, I did get my wish, as much licking and biting and sucking them as I wanted. Colostrum finally leaked out and she was red-faced, crying, scream-cumming into a down pillow to keep from disturbing the girls in the other room. ...cumming from her nipples for the very first time; I learned then and there that it could happen. The quilted bedcover was soggy wet by the time I fucked her with my slender rolled up hand. I used it like a slow moving piston pumping her womb. I don't think she had ever had that kind of orgasm before. Orgasms, I should say, cumming again and again, screaming each one into cotton covered feathers. ...So many cums I lost count from my hand working her like a washing machine agitator in a tub full of warm sudsy water... shuff shuff shuff... cum running out... shuff, shuff, shuff... more cum running... that's how sopping things got. I couldn't get her to squirt outright, but I think she was doing it anyway. I was so high up inside her, past my wrist, squirt juice must have mixed with all the cream running too. Running nonstop, she was such a good fuck. She didn't resist me in any way. Not even when I turned her over and went at her from behind. That kind of fucking was easier, I think, 'cause she would cum for me — shrieking like before, lord, I loved it so — with her face buried in the quilted down bedspread, eyes squeezed tight and her whole body vibrating. ...My face buried between the cheeks of her ass, licking, I did her like that till my tongue and arm both started to tire. So I curled up beside her, still fully dressed, kicked off my sneakers, and spooned her bare body as we napped.

— — — — —

'Mom,' Shelby called from the bedroom door. 'Momm... we're hungry.'

Allison woke with a start and was instantly crawling away from me while I rubbed at my eyes. She threw on a white cotton robe and met her daughter at the door.

'Hey,' I heard her say. 'Sorry, we both fell asleep in here.'

The two girls pushed past Allison into the room.

'We want pizza! And Coca-Cola!'

They didn't seem to notice the heavy scent hanging in the air.

Katie went to the dresses scattered around the room. 'Wow these are pretty,' she said. 'Momma which one are you getting?'

'They aren't for me sweetie.' I hugged Katie to me. 'Miss Allison has decided on the red one for the Christmas party we're going to in a couple of weeks.'

Shelby was holding it up to herself. 'Pretty, pretty, mom. Can we go to the party too?'

'Not this time,' Allison replied. 'Adults only.'

What flashed inside my head when she said that... It wasn't printable; couldn't even be repeated. Not with minors in the room.

— — — — —

The pizza guy arrived while Allison was busy washing the cum-stained bedclothes and I was setting the table. Barefoot, hair mussed, still wearing the white cotton robe, she answered the door and invited the guy inside.

'Adele, do you have a ten?' she called out, fishing through her own wallet.

'I think so. My purse is on the side table there.'

'Okay...'

Poking through my billfold, I watched her pause for a second, seeing the condoms I kept alongside whatever cash I carried. She pulled out a ten dollar bill and quickly closed the wallet. The pizza guy was watching intently. When she spun around to pay him I saw the robe had parted, baring most of her upper torso. She didn't bother to close it, holding out payment for the pizzas. He thanked her for the tip and left with a smile on his face.

Allison carried two boxes to the dining table. Leaning over, the robe flared again baring an entire breast. This time she pulled it close and retied the belt. Had she just flashed me?

'Nice,' I complimented her. 'He must have enjoyed that too.'

'Shh...' Allison replied with a grin. 'Girls, time for dinner. Pizza's hot.'

Still smiling at me, Allison explained that she liked teasing men. ...The pizza guy, the maintenance man, the gardeners or neighbors, it didn't matter. 'One of the benefits of having a first floor apartment,' she smirked.

I smiled to myself, munching on a side salad carrot. One of the benefits of being a secret slut, I thought. And soon enough, an office slave...

Somehow that idea just wouldn't settle with me.

We ate pepperoni and Italian sausage pie, gazing at some crime drama on the nearby TV. The girls were arguing about which was better, Pepsi or Coke. Allison didn't have much to say. After the pizza and small bowls of ice cream for the girls, I noticed it was close to nine pm on the kitchen clock.

'Want to have a sleep over?' I suggested, sidling up close. 'I'm sure the girls would enjoy it. I could put you to sleep again...' I flashed my eyes at her. 'Katie and I could be out of here early so we wouldn't disturb your routine.'

Allison was rinsing dishes and glasses, loading the dish washer.

'Please momma, pleease...' Shelby called out, overhearing the conversation.

'Noo...' she said. 'I have a morning routine and a before-bed routine. Katie can stay, she's always welcome. But... I... I need alone time. Quiet time.'

'And William might not approve...' I added with a bite.

Allison stopped what she was doing and turned to look at me.

'Adele... thank you for before.' She put her arms around my shoulders and gave me quick high-top hug, the kind that connects above a woman's breasts, allowing a brief touch at the neck and ears but avoiding chest-to-chest contact. Like a sister or a female cousin might do.

I was getting the message. 'Okay,' I said. 'Another time maybe. Katie, let's get our things together.'

I found myself wondering, Did I have my way with her?

Or was it the other way around?

— — — — —

'So sorry to be this late,' I said to William, closing his office door. 'I had a run-in with my ex. He stopped by unannounced to take Katie to school. I barely had time to dress, as you can see.'

I ran a hand down one side— to emphasize braless nipples beneath the tee I had thrown on. I wanted William to stare at them.

And he did, for more than a few seconds, before replying, 'It's a company holiday, out of synch with other schedules. Let's take advantage of the time we have here.'

I sat in a meeting chair already spun out from the table, There was a small wet spot on the nylon fabric that I tried to avoid, causing my thighs to part unexpectedly in William's direction. I wondered if Allison might have been sitting there. And what she might have been doing... for her new boss.

'Has your holiday gone well so far?' I asked, trying to start a conversation.

'It has. Unexpectedly so,' he smiled. It occurred to me that my new bestie might have had something to do with that.

'So what is the assignment today?'

'That filing system you proposed a couple of weeks ago... I already have the guys sorting through and streamlining documents, materials, CDs and so on. I want you to take the lead with organizing the cabinets so we can get to information we need more quickly.'

'Great, happy to do that.' Twirling a strand of hair, I crossed my denim-covered legs and let a knee swing back and forth. Fuck it if I was grinding Allison's cum into the fabric of the chair. 'Want me to start now, or is there something else?'

'Yes, there is something else,' he said, sipping at cold coffee. 'Recalling that conversation we had at the holiday party...' he recounted. 'We agreed to revisit it later.'

Oh, this might be the opening I need, I thought.

'Now might be a good time,' he said. 'Before we jump into the new year.'

I paused, considering. Was he ready to hear a thank you from me for the many past years we had worked together? Had I prepared enough to describe my feelings for him? My desires? Or was he ready to hear about how I had seduced his new secretary? Probably before he had done...

In my mind I heard myself say, It was all my fault, William. I caught Allison by surprise. Or, It was a spontaneous thing that girls sometimes do. It didn't mean anything and Allison has probably forgotten it. Or...

Crap, what was I trying to accomplish? Was I going to out Allison? Was I going to yammer on about suspicions that she had become his office slave girl? Was I going to reveal all the secrets she had told me? ...While I was seducing her? My newest bestie?

I realized there was no way I was going to come out of this looking good. Not from any direction. So I changed tacks.

'I wanted to talk about our upcoming trip,' I lied. 'To Philadelphia. To see Doug and Nick.'

Doug and Nick were our leading consultants. Together with a San Jose venture capital firm run by Abby, they had helped us recruit a big investment in William's new land valuation methodology. It had big dollar implications for all our clients. Everyone had agreed that the next planning session would be at their offices on the east coast.

William twisted his head. His eyebrows raised. 'That's not till spring,' he replied.

So I dug a deeper hole for my initial little lie. 'My ex... Katie's dad... has made noise about us getting back together. We had a sort of experimental relationship that went sideways, you may have heard. I don't want to be with him again. My mother is having a fit too. If I'm going to travel with all that's going on, when my daughter might need special arrangements so my ex doesn't get the upper hand...' I let the sentence trail off.

'I see,' William said.

He rubbed the back of his neck with one of those large, strong hands I had fantasized about. ...Late at night. ...Sleepless nights. ...Juicy nights.

'What kind of experimental relationship?' he asked. 'I haven't heard any such talk.'

Hmm, maybe this was a way to step sideways into the Allison conversation. I let a long pause ensue on purpose.

'My ex — Roman is his name — was an abusive partner. He never hurt our daughter. But he did hurt me, more than once. The last time was, well, the last time. I made certain of that by divorcing him.'

William pursed his lips, thinking. 'He beat you?'

'No. At least, not in the way most people think about it.'

'Emotional abuse then?'

'Some of that, yes. Ugly feelings were part of the situations I faced.'

He was trying to work out the possibilities; I could feel his thoughts whirring as he drummed fingers against the desk top.

'Maybe it's none of my business,' he finally said. 'Especially if you can work things out with him. That's the important part. I wouldn't want any harm to come to you.' He leaned forward in his chair as if to dismiss me to the conference room. 'Let me know if I can assist.' Dang, this was not going as I hoped.

'It was sexual abuse,' I over-shared.

He leaned back in his chair, looking at me. His eyes went to my small hard nipples. Perfect.

'He liked to... rape me,' I said, allowing my voice to catch a bit.

The weighty admission hung in the air.

'In front of others,' I added, swallowing hard so he would notice.

'And after...' I forced tears... '...after he had filled me up with semen... He would give me to whoever was in the room. For more of it.'

I watched William breathe deep. His face was expressionless but a slight pulse rose at his temple.

'Sometimes he would tie me up before using me. Sometimes he would use... tools he kept... to warm me up he would say...'

'Adele...'

'And he would film it. Video it. And sell the video to those people.'

William went silent again. I took it as an invitation to say more so I let my head hang low.

'They paid to come to our house and watch him use me. And they took pictures of everything.'

William folded his arms across his barrel chest. 'Was it something you could report to authorities? Or did you consent to it?

I dug the hole even deeper.

'He threatened to hurt our daughter if I ever said a word.'

William swept a hand across his mustache and goatee, his eyes half closed while looking at me. 'So this was a kind of kink,' he said.

I nodded.

'...Leaving no noticeable signs of a beating. Or of emotional distress. Not on the surface, at least.'

I nodded again.

'And he's trying to convince you to come back to him.'

'Do you know about this kind of thing?' I interjected, trying to turn the conversation.

He paused, probably uncertain how to reply.

'Yes,' he said, without explanation. Causing me to guess where the conversation should go next.

'Then maybe you know it's not all his fault.' I hung my head again, twisting my hands. 'Truth is, this morning, I let him use me. I wanted it. I haven't had sex in.... well, a long time. I was hungry enough to allow even the hard stuff he likes.'

'That's why I was late,' I fibbed. 'He used me then made me dress like this before I could leave the apartment.' I let my hands trail across my breasts. 'Braless.' I made sure my palms scraped the tight nipples so he would see. 'He likes seeing me humiliated like this.'

William watched my every move. He nodded. 'Now I understand.' He moved some papers around then looked back at me. 'Let's pick this up another time. When you need my help in some way with things at home.'

I gathered my notebook and stood up tall, as if relieved to have confessed so much. 'That sounds good, thank you William. Thanks for hearing me out. I'll start with the filing work.'

'Thank you, Adele.'

But as I was turning the knob of his office door, I looked back at him.

'So...' I grinned. 'No punishment? For being so late? For having sex with my no-good ex?'

I hoped he would see the joke I was trying to make from my... revelations.

But his return gaze penetrated me to the core. I'm sure I blushed from the neck up.

'Yes there is,' he said, tapping his hand on the desk. 'I need a photo of you. Today. A nice selfie for the brochure we're going to send to our clients.'

I returned his stare. 'Umm, alright. Does it matter what kind of photo? Or where I take it?'

'Surprise me,' he said with a curious expression. 'Figure out what that means. It will be punishment enough.'

He had a slight smile on his face but his eyes were like stone.

— — — — —

I hadn't said anything about afternoon sex with his new girl. I had lied about having sex with my ex that morning. I had lied about why I came to work braless; I wanted to show up Allison who I knew would be wearing one!

But I had opened the door to a whole different conversation with William.

About sexual servitude. Hard use. Consensual punishment.

Those things had been part of my previous life. But Roman was inconsiderate and overused the privileges I granted, so I divorced him. I had loved most of it. Begged for some it. And pushed Roman to do things to me he was, at first anyway, reluctant to try. He just took things too far, being ignorant in how a woman wants and needs to be treated. He hurt me, physically and mentally. It was over with him.

Standing in front of the woman's spotless locker room mirror, tee shirt draped over my arm, I finished a series of photos of my naked torso. I had pinched up my nipples so they were cherry red, like small Christmas ornaments. I looked into the lens with every snap of the cell phone shutter. So he would know these naked pics were for him and not some client sales brochure. That would have to come later.

I piled the photos into a single email folder and hit send.

...To my future Sir, William.

— — — — —

To Be Continued

12