Office Girl Allison Ch. 15

Story Info
Adele's Night Out, Part II.
5.5k words
4.38
3.1k
3
0

Part 15 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Office Girl Allison Ch. 15 — Adele's Night Out, Part II

© William D'Ark 2022

This story is considered Not Suitable for Work and meant for ADULT AUDIENCES ONLY. It contains graphic language as well as numerous sexually explicit scenes and images related to power exchange and exhibitionist-voyeur relationships, including bondage, discipline and sadomasochistic (BDSM) lifestyles that may be considered offensive by some readers. All sexual and/or BDSM activity depicted in this work is presented as expressly consensual between adults. All characters and events are entirely fictional and any similarity to real persons living or dead is coincidental.

— — — — —

(William Narrating)

Switching on the front porch light, I opened the door to Adele. It was our first private training session and I could immediately see something was up.

'Evening Willian,' she said. 'Thanks for inviting me over.'

'Hello Adele. Would you like to come in?'

She paused. 'Well yes, you invited me over right? I'd like to come in.'

'Excellent,' I replied. 'First, take off your clothes.'

Her feet shuffled across the concrete porch. 'Take off my clothes? Here?'

'Yes. You will be naked before coming in.' I crossed my arms and leaned against the door frame.

'But... what if somebody walks by? Or drives by?'

'Does it matter? If somebody sees you naked, does in really matter? If it does, well... We can get together some other time.'

Her eyes were blinking as she thought about what I had said. Her lips pursed. Then she dropped her black handbag to the porch and reached up to the collar of a beige corduroy over shirt she was wearing—it being wintertime cool in the Bay Area. Dropping the coat at her feet, her fingers then went to the top button of a sheer, turquoise colored Western shirt worn beneath the jacket. Underneath that I could see a simple black bra. Opaque, probably padded. With a front hook-and-eye closure, I noted, as she parted the shirt's second button.

The bra was the problem, of course. Had she left it behind the sheer, the shirt would have presented her breasts and nipples in a perfect way. I and others would have enjoyed seeing her like that. The over shirt offered coverage if she needed it for some reason while out in the world... Meaning the bra was entirely unnecessary either as support for her shapely figure or to ensure propriety. Worse yet, it was an insult to the submissive lifestyle she was supposedly adopting.

I continued staring as the shirt peeled away from her shoulders. Then the bra... dropped unceremoniously to the porch floor to rest atop the other layers. She stood there topless, staring back at me in the bright amber porch light.

'More?' she asked.

'Everything,' I replied.

A car sped by on its way to some other Bay Area destination. In a reflex motion, Adele crossed her arms in front.

'They can't see your breasts, Adele,' I observed.

She blinked her eyes again.

She had worn three quarter length black denim shorts to complete the outfit. Without a belt, I noted. She dropped her arms so fingers could tug at the metal button closure, then struggle with the zipper. The denim finally dropped away too. She stepped out of the shorts, closer to the front door...

Wearing only pale turquoise cotton panties and black leather ankle boots.

Her face was flushed as she looked up at me. 'May I come in now?'

'Give me everything, Adele. Including the boots.'

She looked towards a dark corner of the porch, licking her lips. Finally, thumbs went to the waistband of the panties and swept them down and away. I took note of a nicely groomed landing patch revealed just above her vulva. Balancing against sandstone bricks, she finished by unzipping the left boot first, then the right.

Hard as that exercise seemed—the first of many unveilings for Adele—she finally stood before me naked, hands at her sides, illuminated against the January darkness. A second car swished by heading in the opposite direction. Its headlights momentarily swept across Adele's bare backside. This time her arms remained by her side.

'Gather your things and come in,' I told her.

----------

I think Adele was genuinely surprised that all of what she had been hearing, whether from Allison or me, all the things she had no doubt read and possibly seen in print or via online sources, could in fact become part of her day to day living. Passing through my front door, the education began.

Naked inside my home, she would remain in that state till I gave her permission to wear something appropriate. The house was kept warm, ensuring her comfort, yet the window coverings were quite sheer, ensuring that she would be on display to the outside world too, whichever part of the house she was in.

It took some time before she stopped peering out of the windows to see if people were looking.

'Are you embarrassed to be seen like this?' I asked her.

'I'm not sure,' she replied, standing in the brightly lit kitchen. 'But may I ask... why are you dressed when I'm not?'

'Because you are here as this evening's submissive guest. My role is to show you what that entails. Not to stand beside you like we had just come from the bedroom. I am your Sir for the evening. I will be showing you what a girl's service looks and feels like. You are here consensually. You may get dressed and leave at any time shoul d you decide you don't like the experiences I am going to give you. Till then you will do as a lifestyle service girl is expected to do.'

She listened intently. 'Everything is consensual,' she repeated.

'Everything. Like at the front door just now. No one forced you to take off your clothes.'

She rocked back and forth on the balls of her feet. 'So what else are you going to do to me tonight?'

'Three things, Adele.'

'What three things, please...'

'You're going to be punished, first of all. Twice, before the evening is done. After that I'm going to begin your training so you can make informed decisions about whether you want me to be your contract Sir.'

'Punished?' Her voice turned up a notch. 'Why? What for?'

I crossed my arms again. 'Remember in my office a couple of weeks ago... You told me a story about yourself that wasn't true. You lied to me, in other words.'

'But... I later told you it was a fib. I corrected myself. I confessed.'

'That's not enough to convince me you will never lie again. The tendency is still there. You have to learn that a lie is the most treacherous thing that can happen in a power exchange relationship. It's a betrayal, a corruption of everything you and I might build together. It shows disloyalty to your partner—me in this case—and subverts every agreement, every understanding between you and your Sir. Not only that... it's dangerous. A lie can get you hurt.'

'You have to learn that lying is never allowed, never accepted, ever again.'

'William, I'm sorry...'

'Imagine that I put you in a situation based on something you had told me about yourself that wasn't true. You might not be ready for the situation I planned for you. Because you hadn't really had the experiences you described. You could be injured, mentally or physically or both, because I made a bad judgement based on what I thought was true.'

I walked her into the study in the middle of the house. I sat her down in a heavy leather chair next to the book case.

'Oh..!' she exclaimed... 'It's cold!'

I smiled, trying to lighten the mood. 'Lady, with that hot body the chair doesn't stand a chance.'

Adele's eyes twinkled. She snuggled against the leather.

I reached into the drawer of a square oak table supporting a Tiffany lamp, the only light in the room.

'I can't over emphasize how important it is to tell the truth. It's the only way you can have a lasting BDSM relationship with any dominant. And it's the best way to avoid getting hurt.'

I raised up a shirt I had ordered from an online vendor. It was a white, V-front cotton tee with spaghetti strap shoulders. There was large black lettering on the front. LIAR it said. On the back was more... I Lied to Him.

'Put this on,' I told her.

'William...' she cringed.

'Put it on. Lying is a serious problem. If we're going to build something between us, this will be the first step.'

She stood up and took the tee from me. It was almost snatched from my hand. She pulled the shirt over her head and slid her arms though the holes. She pulled at the bottom edges. I had guessed right... the lettering was spaced in a way that allowed her nipples to be seen. The cotton was thin enough to reveal their color and shape. It was long enough to cover her backside and vulva... But just barely.

Perfect for wearing in public.

----------

(Adele narrating)

He made me wear that damned shirt to a Redwood City market. It was the only thing he let me wear! ...Besides a pair of sneakers that were too big. He pushed me out the door with my driver's license, a grocery order and some cash. I crawled into my car. Most of my pussy was peeking out from below the shirt. I sat there for a moment studying the view. William hadn't said a word about my body; I was disappointed. I think my pussy is pretty, pulpy at the edges with a straight line vertical smile, even on both sides. Baby soft. Decorated with just the right touch of fluff up top. And, hey, I'm such a slut... sitting there in the car dressed like that, I stroked it.... I fucking touched myself before turning on the engine to go do the task William had given me. I squeezed together my thighs wanting to cum after what William had made me do. ...Taking of my clothes like that... making me wear this tiny shirt in public... God...it turned me on. I wondered how he could know me so well already.

But I didn't cum. William would probably ask me about it later. I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of saying yes. And damn it... I didn't want to lie to him. Again.

Besides, I considered, he didn't make me do anything. I had said yes to whatever he wanted... Before giving in to him. Was it always going to be like this with him?

So, following his directions, I drove to the nearby Kroger. Where so many cars were parked in the lot! It was after eight pm and all these people were shopping for groceries; crap! So I found a slot beneath some side-cast shadows and parked my own car. I slid out of the seat and pulled at the edges of the tee to cover up my pussy. That only made my nipples more visible. Like, a lot more...

Fuck, what was I doing? Did I really intend to go through with this, parading through a store full of people in this next to nothing shirt dress that was calling me out as a liar?

I pushed back my hair and swallowed hard.

Yep. I was. I dared myself to do it; that was the trick. I decided to see at the situation as a kind of game, and I was going to win the round.

Take a deep breath, I told myself. This will be over in a jiff.

Only it wasn't.

After I walked through the automatic door—with air wooshing around me so the tee shirt nearly flew up to my navel—I saw a dozen items on William's list. Some fruit... Okay. Crusty olive bread, got it. Ground beef... easy enough. Then I spied something called Kombucha. Something else called Sambal Oelek. And Tapat  o hot sauce. What the fuck? Why couldn't I just get regular tobasco? And he wanted a brand of yogurt I had never heard of along with, not ice cream mind you, but mango sorbet. Jesus, I was in a store I'd never seen, no idea where things were. I was either going to spend a half hour wandering the isles or ask somebody for help. While wearing that goddamn shirt! With my nips and cunt pretty much on full display to tens of thousands of people whose cars filled the parking lot like it was a sporting complex!

~ fuck

For an instant I really was going to turn around and leave. Then I realized I would have to go back to his house, explain why I had failed, get dressed in a huff...with him no doubt watching me...before storming out of his house. Returning to Allison's apartment where I would have to go through the whole story again. Only to see them both at work the next day... Without me as part of their... our... family.

Shit. Fuck. Fucking shit. Holy goddamn fucking shit...

Stop it, I told myself. Calm down. Remember, this is a game. Find some nice person to help you. Like... some young clerk. A stocker, yeah that's it. He won't mind; he might even think you're cool if you work it right.

So that's what I did. His nametag said Johnny and he could hardly have been out of high school. Putty in my hands. I was carrying a half full hand basket when I found him; I held it in front of my barely covered muff. But nothing was going to cover up the Liar that introduced me to Johnny. Or the pointy, chilled nipples protruding from the edges of those big black letters.

'Hi, can you help me?' I asked in my most helpless female voice.

He was standing on a short ladder organizing boxes of cereal. He stepped down to floor level when he could look at me and adjusted his glasses. His mouth formed the letter O even though he never made the sound. I didn't let him.

'My lifestyle dominant gave me this list of groceries to buy. I'm his slave girl in training and I have to get this right. But I don't know where half the stuff on this list is. He dressed me in this old shirt and sent me out. To meet you, now I'm sure. Could you help me so I don't make a mistake? And before I freeze to death?'

I pushed out my chest so he could get a good look at what frozen nipples looked like.

'Um, sure,' he mumbled, studying the letters L I A and R... and counting the papillae surrounding my cherry stone nips, I was sure.

'Cool shirt,' he said.

I held out the list and fluttered my lashes.

'Thank you so much, um, Johnny,' I said, squinting at his barrel chest...his nametag, I mean... 'I found most of the things on the list, but maybe you know the other things are.'

'Sure. Like, Kombucha is on isle 7...'

'No, I mean... Wouldn't you like to help me find them?' I shifted the basket to give him a peek at how fucking short the shirt really was. His eyebrows tented.

'Oh...' There it was, the O. 'You bet,' he said. 'Just follow me.'

'Thank you so much,' I whimpered.

Johnny knew his store. We were up and down the aisles in no time piling the few remaining items into the basket on my arm. The last stop was in front of the freezer case where the fucking sorbet was kept.

I put the heavy basket down and looked him in the eye. 'He wants mango.'

He opened the freezer door. 'It looks like we're out.'

'What other kinds do you have?'

'Well... there's three or four flavors. On that lower shelf.'

At that point I went all-in on young Mr. Johnny. In my own special way. In a lifestyle way William would have enjoyed. I positioned myself between the freezer door and that sweet young man, leaning way over to shop the different flavors. I could feel the tee shirt ride halfway up my ass, exposing my pussy of course... That is, my naked, needing-to-cum, slut slot that probably had a little glisten to it; I thought I felt a special chill up there.

I let Johnny get a good long look before remembering other people might be looking too.

Making my choice, I raised up with a smile. 'Passion fruit,' I said. I might have spit on the front of his uniform. 'Passion fruit. I bet my Sir will like that. Maybe he won't spank me now. Thank you, Johnny, you may have literally saved my ass!' I gave him an arm's length pucker kiss.

He was all a-flutter by that time, head swimming with nearly naked tits cunt and ass. I wonder if he ever managed to read the I Lied to Him on the back of the shirt. I doubt it, given what was in front of his eyes.

'You're welcome, ma'am,' he breathed. 'Anything else I can do?'

'Oh... don't ask me that,' I replied with a crooked smile. 'You might lose your job.' I tapped his Kroger nameplate and walked away.

Paying for all that stuff, there didn't seem to be as many people in the store as I thought.

I just wish there had been a pocket to stash the change.

----------

(William Narrating)

It didn't take Adele long to complete her first assignment. She was back in roughly a half hour after getting into her car. Everything was in order, including the passion fruit substitute for mango sorbet which I happily accepted. I love passion fruit. Love the way it sounds rolling off the tongue. Love the flavor and especially... feeding on thin slices slipping out of the entrance to some pliant submissive's sorbet-chilled pussy.

Adele wasn't a pliant submissive yet. In fact, relaying the Kroger story, she had side stepped the humiliation I wanted her to experience wearing that messaged tee. I would have to make adjustments and do things the old fashioned way.

By that time she was naked again, side by side with me putting away the groceries. That behind us I said, 'I'll make a quick meal in a few minutes. Let's get these two punishments over with first.'

Adele looked crestfallen. 'Two? Didn't we get past this first one?' She was sitting beneath recessed ceiling lights on one of the kitchen island stools. Her knees were parted, on purpose I was sure.

'Almost,' I replied. 'Come with me.'

I took her by the hand and led her to a part of the house just off of the kitchen and laundry area, then up a flight of stairs. To another sitting space, thickly carpeted, with a large entertainment center next to its own full kitchen. Adele was taking it all in as I pulled her into the adjacent room—a fully outfitted dungeon.

Lined with soundproof panels floor to ceiling.

I raised the room's dimmer switch, half illuminating the space.

'William,' she said, wide eyed, scanning the room. Peering back at her was a St. Andrews cross, a fucking bench, whipping bench, king sized bed with hooks and keys, ceiling hooks, rows of floggers hanging from the far wall, a glass front case holding dozens of dildos and vibrators alongside unidentifiable (to her) toys and tools used for...

Consensual torment, yes.

She sat down on the carpeted floor in a daze.

'Where are the bodies buried?' she asked, only half joking.

I was sorting through her clothes, moved upstairs while she was away. She watched me carefully. I picked out the bra and panties... then the Liar shirt. I spoke the first dungeon command she would hear from me.

'In the glass case over there... Go find the pair of sheers. Bring them to me.'

Her cheeks were pink as she popped open the magnetic catch and sorted through pussy and nipple clips, finger claws, razor sharp knives, Whartenberg wheels and other necessary playthings. The sheers were in the back; they hadn't been used in a while.

'Here you are,' she said quietly, laying them at my feet.

I tossed the tee shirt onto the floor in front of her. 'Cut this into strips,' I told her. 'Destroy it.'

Without a word she started in the back. I Lied to Him... became bits of cloth. Then the front... LIAR... more bits.

'Lying to your dominant is the worst thing you can do. Worse than having sex with someone without his permission. From here on, a lie will earn you a third degree punishment from me, the worst there is. If you don't accept the punishment, our relationship will end. If you do accept it, you will be permanently marked.'

Adele was trying to make sense of what she had heard.

'Do you understand?'

'Yes, I think so,' she said softly. 'Sir.'

12