Office Girl Allison Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Repeat back to me what you heard. The consequences for lying.'

She cleared her throat. 'I will never lie to you again, William Sir. If for some reason you think I have lied, you will punish me with a level three correction, though I don't know what that means. I can say no to the punishment but if I do I will be on my own again. You will... send me away. If I say yes I can expect to bleed or be marked in some way... I don't know...' Her voice trailed off.

'I think you have it now,' I solemnly said. 'Now... these.' I tossed the bra and panties to the carpet.

She picked up the bra first. Then the sheers. The deed was done in less than a minute. Pieces of polyester and nylon mixed with shredded cotton.

'Now the panties.'

She took them in her hands. 'I thought you would like these,' she said. 'They match the turquoise shirt.'

'They cover your sex. Your pleasure place. The sanctuary you offer me and others. Cut the cloth to pieces.'

She held the airy material in her hand as if considering the act. She had just severed ties with the bra. That was symbolic in itself. Now there was this, cutting to shreds the other half of undergarments that had covered and protected her from a largely hostile, misogynistic world. Those protections were about to be torn away, symbolically cut apart by the sheers.

The underwear separated Adele from the world around her, isolating parts of her body that people held dear. The coverings were a contradiction, a madness, denying humanity's attraction to a woman's sex, to her breasts and nipples... Body parts that had been indirectly celebrated in art throughout mankind's history, maybe for tens of thousands of years, but that could not be seen in public without causing hysteria.

Cutting apart the coverings was a liberation, though it might take her a while to realize it.

The sheers sliced through the thin blue cotton as if nothing was there. Once the cloth had been reduced to strips she took up the elongated pieces and cut them crossways. Till only tiny squares were left.

'Take up the pieces and follow me. Make sure nothing gets left behind.'

I walked into the front room, to the sliding glass doors that led to an elevated stucco patio. Opening the doors I stepped outside, flipping on the outside light switch so string lights could brighten the space. Adele followed, bare skin glittering in the shimmery light. Her hands were filled with fragments of cloth.

'Drop the pieces into the brassier,' I said, pointing to the corner.

Raising a plastic bottle, sprinkling lighter fluid over the pile, I handed Adele a box of matches'.

'Burn them.'

The first match set the blaze. A small fire at first, it reared up as air mixed with the fabrics.

'What are we doing, Adele?' I asked her. 'Why is this necessary?'

I was surprised; she seemed to be clear about the answer. 'It's a break from the past. I'm accepting a way of life that will be different from before.'

'Yes,' I agreed. We watched in silence as ashes gathered, till the fire burned itself out.

'Come with me,' I said, taking her by the hand.

I took her back to the dungeon... standing her in front of the whipping bench.

'Do you know what this is?' I asked.

'No Sir,' she said nervously.

'I'm going to show you now. Bend over. Knees go on the lower padded bench. Face down across the top. Elbows in the middle bench. That's it.'

Naked, laid out as she was, her backside lifted high. Perfectly positioned. I strapped her ankles in place. Then her wrists.

'What am I going to do now, Adele?'

Her voice was quivering. 'Is this for whipping? Spanking? Spanking! I told Johnny this would happen!'

'Spanking and more.' I ran my hand across the smooth bare skin of her ass. She tried to wriggle away.

'Am I going to have to strap you in all the way?'

'I don't know Sir...'

I sorted through a line of instruments hanging from the opposite wall. 'Tell me Adele, why did you wear underwear tonight? To my house?'

'No one told me I shouldn't, Sir.'

'Really? You didn't already know about my preferences? The way Allison has been dressing? The things she said to you before? The things we all talked about at Left Bank?'

'I... I... Well, yes. She... she told me what she had agreed to. In her...her contract. She has to dress a certain way...'

'No panties. Nothing covering her sex. Not without permission.'

'That's what she told me. Please Sir...'

'As for the bra?'

'She said she wears a bra to work, it just has to show off her nipples. Isn't that right Sir?'

'That's right.' I hefted a wooden paddle. It was about the proper weight.

'What do you think of those arrangements with Allison?'

'I... I... It's exciting for her, I know. She told me so.'

'Exciting for you too, I think. ...Watching your hands all over her pussy at the bar the other evening.'

I slapped Adele's exposed ass hard with the paddle.

'OWW...' she cried out, wriggling more.

'Adele, I am spanking you. For being so stubborn tonight. Coming to me in a way you knew I would disapprove of. Wearing underwear when you knew I would train you out of that poor habit.'

'I understand now Sir!'

Another smack... another shout from Adele. 'Owww, Sir!'

'The walls are soundproof, Adele. Cry out loud. Scream if you like. I'm the only one who will hear.'

I stroked the quickly reddening flesh.

'Should I continue, Adele?'

She got feverishly quiet...

'Yes. Sir.' Her backside swung gently side to side.

'You want to ask me to continue, don't you?'

Quiet again, then...

'Sir, will you spank me more, please? Till I have learned my lesson?'

I let the paddle fly. Hard swats on the right cheek, an equal number on the left. The flesh turned red hot. Purple spots began to appear as I continued. ...Her first temporary marks.

Adele was sobbing, moving her hips back and forth, up and down. Inviting another part of the training. I slid a middle finger inside her slippery sex, searching out the rippled G-spot...

She raised her head, arched her back... inhaling deep.

'You want to cum for me now, don't you Adele.'

'Ohmygod YES...' She held her breath...making a noise... 'jjjeeet...' Then, finally, '...Uhhhh.... Uhhhh... Uhhh...' Her backside trembled with the pent up cumming. Juice ran onto the padded leather bench. I pulled back my hand, scooping up some of the cream to spread across her freshly tanned butt cheeks, rubbing it into now-multicolored skin.

'oh my god...' she murmured low, rested a cheek against the bench. Hair fell down across her eyes.

'Do you want me to continue?' I asked. 'Do you want more?'

She was still trembling.

'You decide, Sir,' she groaned. 'I will belong to you soon. You decide.'

'I think we need to complete the first punishment, don't you?' Adele groaned loud as I stepped over to the wall and selected a black leather single tail, twelve inches long not including the mahogany handle. I stood in front so Adele could study it. 'You have a choice now,' I told her. 'Three quick strikes with this special tool used for enforcement.' I ran the flexible leather through my fingers. 'I can lay it across your backside again. Or the backs of your thighs. Which will it be?'

She was crying real tears by then; the leather was gleaming with them.

'Thighs...' she whispered. 'The other hurts too much already.'

I ran a hand up and down her upper legs. Then inside the legs, between the soft thigh skin, all the way up. I slipped inside her again, stroking the Spot... rubbing it in circles...

'Ah, ah, ahhhh...' she moaned, feeling the tension build.

Finger working her cunt fast... faster... in and out, in and out, firm against that sensitive orgasmic switch...

I swiped the single tail across the back of her legs. Once... Twice... A third time... Hard.

Just as Adele came... SOO strong... Screaming out... 'HAAAAaaahhh...AAAHHaaaa!!! OwwAHHH!!

Sucking in air... 'hhaaAHHaaa!!!' as my hand worked her sex again. Her cumming again...

Bawling, she pressed her forehead against the leather bench. Drool dripped down from her cunt as well as her open mouth. She was gasping for air. Her nose was running. Tears dripped from the leather to the floor. My hand gently stroked the quickly rising welts across her thighs.

'Shh...' I said. 'It's over now.'

She squeezed her thighs together, tight, tensing...

And came again. 'Uhhhh..hhhuuu...' The sound was like a gritty gruntled sigh.

I quietly let the energy subside, stroking her bare skin as I stepped forward. 'What a good girl you are,' I said gently. 'You did so well.' I leaned over and kissed her face.

She sniffled. 'Sir, is there a Kleenex handy?'

I unfastened the wrist straps then freed her ankles. 'Take my hanky,' I replied, pulling a cotton handkerchief from my back pocket.

'Now let's have something to eat.'

----------

(Adele narrating)

I was surprised by how strange it felt to stand up straight after being paddled and whipped. The skin across my ass and thighs felt tight, stiff, taking moments to adjust to any new position. The skin seemed to crackle as I walked the room. I wanted to look in a mirror to see why... but that would have to wait.

William drew me over to the glass front case. Chained nipple clips were heaped into small piles behind the right side door. He took up a set, cupping one of my breasts and looping thin wire around the nipple. He tightened it with a pull. 'Ssss...' I noised, but he ignored me, looping the other nipple and tugging at the chain. The hair-thin nooses bit harder. I could feel a pulse begin inside both nipples. He reached back into the case and picked out an inch wide leather collar. Stepping behind me, he fastened the strap around my neck, tightly, then lifted the nipple chain into place—a clip drooping from the collar's stainless steel ring in front. The wires twisted as the chain was lifted...

Bringing on a familiar warm hum inside my sex. Slut! I cried out silently. As the throbbing in my nipples became more intense.

So it doesn't end with being spanked and whipped, I thought to myself. No... The whole evening was to be an endless flow of sensations, tastes, provocative play... With too many orgasms to count.

Before heading downstairs, William opened a compact armoire tucked into an opposite corner of the dungeon. He selected a transparent tulle robe, hip length ...in turquoise green! With wide sleeves and a satin sash connected to a flower applique in back. It was darling!

'Since you seem to have a taste for turquoise...' he smiled, offering it to me.

I slipped it on and tied the sash if front. Loosely, of course. 'Does it come with matching panties?' I asked with a half-smile.

We both laughed.

William was fast in the kitchen. I sat at the island again while he brought out a broad wooden board and began to sort through the refrigerator. Various cheeses came out, quickly sliced and arranged in rows with fruit scattered in between. He brought out a shallow pot and half-filled it with a fragrant, gravy-looking liquid, lighting the gas stove. A portion of the Kroger ground beef became small meat balls seasoned with diced onions and what I learned was an Indonesian spice, sambal oelek. 'For my tapenad,' he explained, only I had to ask what that was too. The olive bread was cut into thin slices and arranged on an empty corner of the board. Picking a shallow bowl from the glass front cabinets, he filled it with the spicy-hot, meatball rich olive spread. Stone wheat crackers went into another bowl. 'In case the tapenade is too spicy for people,' he explained.

My antennae began to quiver. 'People?' I asked.

William looked up with a smile. 'Let's take this to the front room.'

----------

12