Office Girl Allison Ch. 18

Story Info
Saturday with Allison.
5.2k words
4.33
4.1k
2
0

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison arrived at my front door the following Saturday. It was late January. The wind was up and rain was pouring. A scent of saltwater was in the air as tall trees across the street played a symphony... hhhooo... wooOOOSHHssh.... with streams of air rushing inland from the Pacific Ocean ten miles to the west. Grey-blue skies were reflected in rainwater collecting beneath the alcove of the concrete porch.

She stood in front of me, pulling a navy blue raincoat from her shoulders. Her large tight nipples protruded from beneath a long sleeve woolen sheath dress. The dress was iris colored--a pale violet-blue--and seemed practical in winter weather. It was lifestyle attractive too, the hem coming to mid-thigh. She looked stylish, including the matching socks and sneakers.

'May I come in, Sir?' she shivered, as gusts blew mist from behind.

'Let me have the dress first,' I replied.

Familiar with this part of the training she turned around so I could help with the zipper. I ran it down the length of her spine and she shrugged the dress from her shoulders, tugging at the sleeves and shivering in the wet breeze. She wore nothing underneath--properly dressed as expected--facing the street in shoes, socks and a leather day collar.

The collar was work day wear required by her contract. Yet she wore it as a gesture to spend Saturday with me. She was a lovely sight, naked like this. But the normally busy road was empty in the heavy rain. Pity no one was able to admire her. She raised the dress as an offering... She was gifting me her bare body. Proper protocol again.

'Come in,' I offered with a gesture.

Hugging herself, she brushed past me into the warm room. A few logs burned in the front room fireplace, toasting the air. She stood before the flames switching front to back, back to front, balancing the heat against her skin. Lamp light illuminated the room on that grey chill Saturday. With the front room sheers pulled back she could have been easily seen by anyone passing by.

'Come sit,' I said, pouring a cup of warm apple cider from the small hot pot I had set up on a side table. She slipped off the sneakers, snuggling into the cushioned sofa in sock covered feet. I offered up a shawl to drape across her shoulders.

'I appreciate you giving up part of your weekend,' I told her. 'Is Shelby with your mom?'

'No Sir, Adele and Katie came over. The girls are going to play Life while I'm away.'

'Wow. At her age. And you're here playing Lifestyle with me,' I grinned. 'There's a certain irony in that.' I took a sip of cider. 'She's eight years old, yes?'

'She just turned nine. And Katie ten, a grade ahead of mine.'

I pondered the news. 'Hmm, I wish you two had told me about their birthdays. I would have sent presents.'

'That's not necessary, Sir. Presents from... Uncle William? I'm not sure they would understand. Besides, you are already generous. Your PayPal fund, for example. It's been both a lifeline and a play place,' she grinned. 'This outfit... um, the dress I was wearing,' she laughed. 'I shopped it online and spent some of the money.'

'That's what it's for. So long as the shopping supports your training, new clothes are part of the deal. Food and drink for guests, too, if you are entertaining lifestyle friends. And jewelry if it's part of your practice; just let me know how. When the balance gets below a hundred dollars I'll replenish it.'

'It's there now, Sir,' she said bashfully. 'I bought a very sexy bikini for this spring. And a couple of dresses I think you will like.' She paused with a grin, looking at the floor. 'They will show my pussy nicely when you allow it. And I bought a sweater that is perfect for being braless at work. I can't wait for you to see it. And what's underneath of course.' Her eyes twinkled at me. 'Anytime you ask.'

'Of course, thank you Allison.' We both sipped apple cider. 'Thank you too for keeping to all your practices. I enjoyed the pics from last night's cum session. You even sent morning photos. Beautiful photos. On a weekend.'

'I'm glad you like them. I was up early getting ready for you. Doing my girl-things to prepare.' She looked at me purposefully, hinting that she had douched and run an enema. She was probably wearing the jeweled butt plug I had gotten her. I should comment about it, I reminded myself.

'So you came for me today,' I added, remembering the photos again.

'Yes. I used the dildo for a long time. I think Shelby heard me,' she blushed. 'But it felt extra good knowing I was going to see you. I sent pictures of all the juice I sprayed across the bedspread.' She sipped more cider. 'That happens a lot these days.'

She swallowed and sighed. 'I feel so lucky, training like this. To become your slut and submissive.'

I nodded. 'You are doing well, learning quickly. And I like your talking openly about your practice and the pleasure you're having. It's a good habit to get into, sharing such things instead of hiding them as if you were ashamed. But let's work on sharing your feelings too, especially about your cumming. The sensations, the emotions.'

Then I glared at her with a half-smile. 'But to change the subject briefly, wasn't there a story I was supposed to hear? About a recent sauna adventure?'

'Oh...' she wiped cider from her lips. 'That.' She took a deep breath. 'I hope you don't think I was keeping anything from you. Things have been so busy at work. And it just happened. Last Monday while Adele and Katie were staying over.'

'What happened on Monday?'

'Um... Adele and I got a little frisky. Not with each other. With someone new.'

'I'm all ears.'

'Well... I wanted to practice being, um, I mean wearing...' She shook her head. 'Ohh, Sir, telling you this story is going to make me self-conscious.'

'Slow down. Just tell the tale.'

She took a long drink from her cup and another breath before beginning again.

'Sir... this lifestyle... our contract... the things I am doing now... You understand that everything in my life has changed, yes? I see the changes in the mirror when I look at how I'm dressed. I can feel them in my body too. Especially my need to... my needing to...'

She stopped to collect her thoughts.

'William, Sir, we've been... partnered... at the office, I mean... for a month already. But I haven't had a chance to tell you any of this till now. Even though we sometimes get to spend time after work it seems there's always more training you want me to do. We rarely talk about anything else. And now that Adele is in the picture, she's taking part of your time. I try to send messages with the night time photos but it seems hard to say all the things that are in my head when I've just cum for you ten or twenty times and I'm so ready for sleep. And the mornings are busy... With me cumming and sending pics, making sure I dress like I should, getting Shelby ready and to school on time.'

I nodded, hoping to appear understanding. Allison wasn't the first girl I had trained as a submissive. She wasn't the first single mother to come over to the Light Side, choosing a power exchange lifestyle. I knew the challenges and the rewards.

I began to stroke a nearby naked calf. 'Go on,' I said.

'I... find myself needing to show more. Wanting to do it. Wanting to tease people. To let them see my breasts and my pussy. Is it okay to talk about this now? I, like, need to share my body. And I need sex... cumming... more than ever. I can't get enough, Sir.' She gazed intently, almost looking through me. 'I think I am addicted to it. You warned me this would happen, this addiction thing. I didn't believe it could take over so completely. Or so quickly. Needing to cum is... It's insistent! It's almost like breathing now; I just have to do it, as often as I can and in places I would never have thought about masturbating before.' She clasped her hands and rubbed at her thumbs. 'Like in the car... Before I leave work for home. When I get to work in the mornings before coming up the stairs. Or shopping... cumming in the mall or the grocery parking lots... Even when I'm driving my spare hand wants to be between my legs. Or at my desk, or in meetings even with other people sitting nearby. God... I would never have thought... never imagined that being dressed for cumming and giving myself permission to do it would make such a difference in how often it happens.'

'Who gives you permission? Who's training you to live like this?'

She paused... 'You do, Sir, my mistake! It's all part of your wonderful training and my contract and this collar I'm wearing. You've given me permission to cum anytime, anywhere I want. Unless you say otherwise.'

She shifted her position, unfolding her legs and parting her knees. She looked directly at me again. 'That's what got things going last Monday evening. I wore that super see-through, mesh one piece you bought me. To the apartment complex sauna. Adele was embarrassed at first. She said I might as well be naked. I said, Good, I want people to see me like that. She didn't say anything about what I said, she just went inside the loose legs of the gym shorts she had on and started touching herself... her pussy... staring at me like I was being so so... slutty... like, just for her. I was blushing with her staring like that, not knowing what to do. Then this hunky guy came through the sauna doorway. He saw me... then he looked at what Adele was doing. Before I knew what was happening Adele had taken off the shorts and was climbing on top of this guy, fucking him! Like... close as I am to you, she was riding this thick cock. Oh my god, Sir... my hands went to my pussy, pulled the crotch aside and showed myself to the guy. I made myself cum while they were fucking. I did it maybe three or four times. God, those orgasms were was so strong I didn't want to stop. Then he grunted and filled her up till cum ran out of her. I don't think Adele came... but the guy sure did. And I did too, twice more while he was watching me. With my fingers all over and inside my cunt... my nipples swollen... Oh my goddd, Sir....'

Allison's hands were on her slippery sex and her knees were flexing, confessing the tale. 'Sir, can I cum for you now? I need to do it... Can I?'

'Yes,' I said softly.

She leaned her head back, opening her labia with one hand while the other worked the swelling clit. I watched with a mix of pleasure and pride at her display. She was becoming so lost in it... so natural... showing and sharing like this. It didn't take long either... 'Gunnff...,' she mumbled. 'Ahhhaaa...' rolling her head. Cream ran onto the surface of the couch. I watched her breath go long and slow and her vagina gasp for the final few pulses.

She lifted her head, still breathless. 'Thank you Sir. It was so hot, watching them like that. Just talking about it gets me going. I so, so love to cum now....I just have to do it...' Her voice trailed off, still stroking her clit.

'You caused all of that to happen, you know. You're beauty, the way you were dressed. You're a good girl to cum while watching them. Just like you do at night watching porn,' I said. 'They were on each other because of you. You see? You change the world...for the better...when you live like you were born to do. Naked, openly sexual, cumming.' I ran my hands in between her thighs, high up towards her opening. 'Now clean up after yourself.'

She peered between her legs, scooping the cream onto her fingers and licking them clean.

'You did exactly as you should have with them acting out like that,' I said. 'I'm pleased with you. You'll get a reward in your PayPal account.'

'Oh, thank you Sir! Thank you...' she said enthusiastically. 'But I have a question. Could I have fucked him too? I wanted to but wasn't sure you would have been pleased. I didn't have permission.'

'You don't need my permission after work, you know that. Our contract has only covered work hours. Except when we make exceptions like today, you're spending time with me.'

'But Sir... I wanted to fuck him. And I wanted your permission.' It seemed Allison was testing me.

I put my hand on her leg again. 'Yes, you could have fucked him. You would not have violated any rule. But I'm pleased that you deferred....That you wanted permission. That speaks well of your commitment to me.'

Sipping more cider I went on. 'And so with all this cumming--what, twenty or thirty times a day?--you've started to discover the ecstasy in it. The hidden levels of energy and increasingly strong sensations. You're learning that cumming over and over, every day, is enough to push a person into an ecstatic mind space. The pleasure chemicals are always in your bloodstream and they cause a brain shift to happen. Cumming isn't just a quick tension release like it used to be, it's elevating you to a different mental state.'

I continued my sermon. 'I bet you've unconsciously started to measure time in a different way. Have you noticed? Time has become the space between orgasms, the period between the last time you came and the next time you do it.'

Allison thought about that.

'And those intervals are getting shorter, aren't they?' I added.

'Yes! That's exactly right,' she replied. 'I look at my cell phone or a clock on the wall thinking how long has it been? Can I slip away now? But... do I have to tell you about each time I masturbate? I like to pull up my skirt and cum at my desk and I do it a lot now that I have permission. So long as other people aren't at my desk I'm not very discreet about that any more, exposing myself and diddling till I drip. Or I'll cum sitting at the kitchen table while Shelby is in the other room watching TV. Or... I mean there are so many places I do it now. I leave juice behind almost everywhere I go.' She looked meek and submissive. 'I don't always tell you about cumming like that. Should I?'

'You have permission to cum wherever and wherever you can make it happen. But yes, I want to know it happened and where you were. Send me a note like the contract says. And I want to see your sex like that, freshly creamed. Send me a pic.'

'Each time, afterwards. And a quick pic. Got it, thank you for the reminder.' She made a mental note, but I was puzzled. This had been written into the contract... She was cumming without telling me. Without me knowing. Not good.

'As for the feelings I get from it... oh my god, William...' She looked at me with wonder. 'You really do know this stuff, Sir. It's making me a different woman.' She held out her cup for a cider refill. Supping, she said, 'I'm sure it's the reason I feel so needy. My cumming is just...' she looked away searching for words, 'mind bending. That's all I can think to say. It's become a full body thing AND a full mind thing too. After a month serving you like this, cumming happens quicker and harder. And it takes me to some other place.' Her eyes were wide, recalling the sensations. 'Every time.'

She held the cup in both hands; they were gently trembling. 'When I used to have sex with my ex, every now and then... on rare occasions, as they say,' she smiled, 'I would lose myself in cumming over and over--usually riding his cock--my mind would go blank. I would be fucking him, my hips grinding, my hands on his chest, but I would be somewhere else. I would go into this place that was full of colors and moving shapes. I would float there with my eyes closed, crying out with every cum-surge. It felt like the spasms were taking me up in the air. And the more I came or the harder I came, I would go higher. Not 'high' like I was smoking weed or anything... but feeling, I don't know... elevated. Expanded, that's what I mean. Like I was larger than normal and able to feel or sense things...know things... I usually wouldn't see....Couldn't see... Cause I'm not normally high like that. Expanded, I mean. That's the way I feel now, almost every time I cum.'

'And,' she continued, 'the cumming lasts longer. The waves keep going. I was in the ladies locker room at work the other day, masturbating and taking quick snaps to finish my afternoon assignment. When I finally came, I just lay back on the bench, my dress up and legs apart. I was like that for maybe five minutes while the cumming kept happening. My eyes were closed and I was floating, the waves running back and forth, back and forth, head to toe. I finally had to pull myself up before someone came into the room. And at night? Watching porn and masturbating? I'm not even there for those two hours. Plus, oh my god William... Sir... knowing people are watching me?--I'm sure they are now, based on lights that go on or off across the way. They are probably masturbating too, looking at me! Like Adele and that guy, fucking because of me... Oh my god... that's so fucking hot... I just explode, cumming that way. I drench myself. And the bed. My laundry bill has shot way up!' she laughed.

But then with a frown, 'It's happening every time I come now. Every time.' Her lips were pressed together tight. 'Does this sound crazy?'

Here was another teaching opportunity. 'Cumming that keeps going...' I replied, 'that doesn't end quickly like it used to, is called an open channel orgasm. You've learned to let go completely, relax completely. You're giving yourself permission to just... open up to it.' I waved my arms in the air. 'Then... floating there, It's like you're outside yourself while the cumming happens,' I suggested. 'The sensations are so intense you go into a kind of trance. Feeling your body but not really inside it. You float, ride the waves. Your senses expand. You feel part of something larger. Like being connected to things at a higher level.'

I left off, not wanting to plant too many ideas ahead of even stronger experiences she would soon be having.

Allison teared up. 'Yes... When I cum now, I'm me... but I'm not really there. I go to that larger place you're talking about. Every orgasm is like that, lasting forever and sending me to that place. And when I come back... come down... I have all this energy! And my mind is so clear. I see things I never understood before. So...' she ran her hands along her torso. 'My body, my mind, is now totally geared up for cumming. I'm wired for it, to use your words. I do it so much it's hard to keep my hands off of myself!' She was fiddling with her clit again and grinning shyly.

We both laughed at that....A couple of times.

'Allison, that's another good sign. We want your hands on your body. We want to see you touching yourself, caressing your breasts and your sex. It reminds us there's pleasure to be had all the time, just absent mindedly touching our skin. So run your hands over your body. Around town. When you are with your friends. Even at work. Teach yourself to caress your breasts and belly when other people are nearby. Do it casually, so it appears natural, just something you do. Take a deep breath and run your hands up high between your thighs like it was nothing. Not so you're exposing yourself but like you were just stretching, relaxing. Pleasure is just a hand's length away. Remind people of that. Can you do it? Teach yourself to touch yourself body with other people watching?'

'That sounds super exciting. Yes, Sir. I'll do it.' She ran her hands along the insides of her thighs, flexing her knees. She pulled at her nipples...

'William,' she mused, 'my whole life is about sex now. That's the way it should be isn't it? Sex and pleasure and... the power that's in it? My whole life. Every moment. I mean, even my dreams are about sex. Isn't that what you are teaching me?'

'You are getting this in theory,' I agreed. 'And experiencing some of the sensations. But the practice needs to be made perfect. Let' pause for a minute. Let me show you something.' I took the cider cup away.

'Show me what?' she asked.

'Look at how you are sitting. See yourself through my eyes. Look at what I am seeing while you talk about these wonderful things.'

12