Office Girl Allison Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison blinked a couple of times, turning her head side to side, looking down at herself laid back into a corner of the couch, knees parted in my direction.

'I'm naked.' she observed. 'Is that what you mean? 'Cept for my socks. Should I take them off?'

'Notice how the shawl is draped,' I told her.

She looked down again. The soft wool was covering most of her breasts. The tasseled ends lay in her lap, covering most of her otherwise bare sex.

'Are you warm here, in the house?' I asked. 'With the heat on, the fireplace burning and the shawl covering you?'

'Yes Sir.'

'I gave you a shawl in case there's a chill... But you covered up your most beautiful parts. I can't see them. Nobody could if they were in the room with us here. Do you need to do that? Cover up? To keep warm? While we talk?'

She made a face. 'No, not at all. Wow, I'm not really naked, am I? When I should be. When I want to be naked, especially with you. That was a totally unconscious thing I did. Covering up...'

She shoved the shawl aside. 'I want them to see my body. Anybody who wants to look!'

Instead of taking the wrap away, I reached over and readjusted the cloth so it dropped from behind her neck, its weight draped across her shoulders. The ends fell along the outsides of her arms. I pulled them from underneath her elbows, crisscrossing her midsection. I lay the ends across her thighs. That way both her breasts and her smoothly shaven labia were in full view. I could touch... Or just sit back and enjoy the beautiful view.

'This way you are on display, as it's called, even though you're partially covered. I can see your breasts and nipples and your bare sex. This is what I want to see. It's what everyone, everywhere wants to see. I want you on display like this as often as possible. Like a submissive should be according to the lifestyle I am grooming you for. Presenting yourself like this is expected. You are meant to be naked or barely dressed. You are expected to be showing your body whenever you can. Be certain you are really showing. You are being trained as a service girl. Naked, barely dressed, showing, sharing and serving. With my permission.'

She contemplated my words.

'It's an unconscious thing, covering up. Despite all you've taught me over the past month I'm still stuck in the old ways.'

I nodded. 'All women have been programed to cover up,' I said... subtly reprogramming her.

She repeated herself, 'All the things I am enjoying, the things I described to you, have come about because you are training me to live an entirely different kind of life.'

'What's that new life all about?' I asked her, building on the teaching moment. 'Bottom line?'

'My power,' she said. 'My real power as a woman. As an intelligent, creative, beautiful, sexual female.'

'Spot on. You're beginning to understand these things. Just imagine what it will be like when the last vestiges of covering up... hiding your body... engaging in substandard sex... downplaying your beauty... have all gone away. Imagine the power in that.'

She teared up again. 'Sir...' she began. 'I do not downplay things now. I desperately try to accept myself as smart, beautiful and desirable. And substandard sex? That's all I've ever known till... Till you gave me permissions. Till Adele and I...'

'Became lovers?' I prodded.

The tears ran down Allison's cheeks. She seemed embarrassed. 'Is that a bad thing Sir? To be having sex with my daugher's best friend's mother?'

'Not at all,' I said soothingly. 'It's one of the reasons I work so hard to bring her into our fold. I know you care for each other. I want you to be together.' I looked at her intently. 'How often does it happen now? Sex between you two?'

She wiped at a damp cheek. 'It's been happening more. Like... twice this week. Three times last week. She comes to my place. Shelby and I go to hers. Our girls are in one room and Adele and I are in the other.' She sniffled and wiped at her nose. 'Sir... you and I are not... I mean, we can't...'

A little sob escaped her.

'I know,' I said. 'We haven't had sex. Even after a month of daytime Sir and sub.' I handed her a small paper napkin for her nose and cheeks. 'The rules have gotten in the way. Seems unfair doesn't it? Considering all the progress you've been making.'

'Yes.' She blew her nose. 'It feels incomplete. Adele makes me cum. I make her cum. But you and I...' She sobbed again. 'I mean, Sir, Adele told me about the amazing night she had this week. She is completely and totally sure she will never be the same for it. After you sent her home the other day, back to my place, I mean, all she wanted to do was talk about you.'

'We have plotted, you know. Adele and I. We have made plans for you.'

Allison shook her head and looked up sideways. With a half-smile. 'You what..?'

'If she asks for a full time contract with me, and if I think she's ready, we have decided we will contract with you too. You know she's a switch; she likes to dominate other women. We've talked and we both want to own you.' I paused for effect. 'Any idea what that will mean?'

'Yesss..?' she half murmured, pondering my words. Then she sat up straight. 'Well, maybe not. I'm already mainlining sex, oozing the idea of service to you. So, you're saying I will get a double dose? Like I'll be taking two addictive drugs at the same time--you and her..?'

'We are going to turn you inside out, Allison. So fast you won't know what to do.'

She began to tremble again. All over.

'Sir...' she sobbed. 'I don't know what to do with myself as things are now!' She wiped at her wet cheeks and slipped to the carpeted floor. She grabbed at my legs, hugging them.

'I'm trying to tell you this, Sir. I am naked or nearly so almost all the time--whenever Shelby and I are not together. At work...you don't think I am but that's the way it feels...I am teasing people with my breasts and nipples, with bare thighs and hints of my pussy and ass all the time. I am cumming for you every day, taking off my clothes when you tell me to, like in your office... cumming for you there... swallowing your cum there... sending you naked pics from all across the company grounds... Oh my god Sir... like I said... I am cumming everywhere I go around town. In shopping malls, movie theaters, bathrooms, libraries... even waiting for takeout if I can get away with it! And I almost did it for the pizza guy the other night! And at bedtime, the cum sessions with me naked and the lights on and the windows uncovered and I am certain people are watching me while I fuck myself to all those videos of other women getting tied up and tortured and used hard... Not by just one guy or girl or couple, but... like, dozens of people. One after another! They go on for hours, those people fucking that one poor girl, Sir.' She sobbed deeply. 'I want that too! With you. Or with you watching me while people use me like that! You say I should just invite some guys to come over for the night but that doesn't feel like the right thing to do... fucking them.... before you and I are together. I want you Sir. I want it all with you.'

I leaned over to hug her but she pulled away, still holding my legs....Causing me to frown this time.

She looked up at me. 'My cumming, my orgasms... I can't get enough, Sir! Can you imagine what that feels like? Really? It's like starving. It's like thirsting. It's like being on drugs. You can't get enough for gods' sake! You've become addicted to sex! Your telling me it would be like this, feel this way... was that an invitation or a warning? Addicted to cumming, are you kidding? What woman wouldn't want that? Only now that it's happened and I am completely and totally sure my life will never be the same, I'm begging you Sir...' she bawled.

'Begging me for what, Allison?'

'Begging you to take me full time... Please! So I belong to you twenty four seven, every day and night, at work and at home...' She looked up at me, hand at her mouth. 'And you or your friends use me full time, please... Out in the world, I don't care where, or just here, at your house. In your living room, your kitchen, your dungeon with all the whips and benches and torture devices and soundproof walls so people can't hear me when somebody makes me SCREAM...' sobbing loudly now... 'And in your bedroom, Sir. With the nice marble bathtub and cushy bed Adele described... Where I take your cum in all three of my...'

'Cups,' I interrupted her. 'Your three cups.'

She was winding down a bit....'So you are reclaiming meee...' she softly sobbed. 'So I sleep with your cum inside me mixed with all the rest.' She laid her head against my thigh. 'That's what I am begging for,' she mumbled. 'I want what Adele has already had. I want it all the time.'

I stroked her hair, her shoulders, up and down her spine.

The only sound was the pop of burning firewood.

----------

To Be Continued.

12