Office Girl Allison Ch. 19

Story Info
Sir teaches Allison her new slave's mantra.
4.4k words
4.88
4.2k
2
0

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----------

Copyright © 2022 William D'Ark

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, or any information storage or retrieval system, without permission in writing from the Author. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Author for any injury, damage or financial loss sustained to persons or property from the use of information in this work, personal or otherwise, either directly or indirectly. While every effort has been made to ensure reliability and accuracy of the information within, all liability, negligence or otherwise, from any use, misuse or abuse of the application or operation of any concepts, methods, strategies, instructions, ideas, tools or devices contained in the material herein, is the sole responsibility of the reader. All trademarks and brands referred to in this book are for illustrative purposes only, are the property of their respective owners and not affiliated with this publication in any way. Any trademarks are used without permission, and the publication of the trademark is not authorized by, associated with or sponsored by the trademark owner. Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. The characters and incidents portrayed in this work and the names herein are fictitious. Locations portrayed in this work are for contextual reference only. Any similarity to or identification with the names, characters or history of any person, product or entity is entirely coincidental and unintentional. This work contains graphic language as well as numerous sexually explicit written scenes and pictorial images related to power exchange lifestyles, including bondage, discipline and sadomasochistic (BDSM) behaviors and preferences that may be considered offensive by some readers. All depicted sexual and/or BDSM activity is presented as consensual between adults. Readers should treat the material herein as Not Suitable for Work and meant for ADULT AUDIENCES ONLY.

----------

Office Girl Allison, Ch. 19 -- The Mantra

----------

Breakdowns are a good thing if one is prepared for them. I felt like I was.

My hands went to Allison's elbows so I could lift her up from the floor to the couch. 'Lie back for me,' I said, handing over a small square pillow for her head.

She lay back quietly, scooting her hips in my direction. I shifted my butt so one of her legs fell between my hip and the back of the sofa. Her other leg lay across my thighs. The glittering anal plug revealed itself to me. I had full access to it and to her open sex.

But what I really wanted...intended to use... was further up that curvy torso.

'Reach behind you with both hands. Hold onto the arm of the couch. Hold tight. Don't let go.'

I leaned over and pulled at Allison's large nipples, disfiguring her breasts as I leaned back. I pinched and rolled them in my hands as if to milk her. Indeed, hard as I was gripping, beads of colostrum moistened my fingers.

'uhhh...' Allison moaned, lifting her chest. Her eyes were closed, elbows high in the air as she held onto the wooden arm of the couch. She turned her head on the square pillow. Her eyes were closed.

'Are they always like this?' I asked. 'Wet when pulled?'

She arched her breasts higher so the nipples stretched even tighter. 'Yesss...' she admitted, gasping. 'Since Shelby. Nine years. Nobody cared till youuu. And Adeeellle. She ssssuckles me now... huuuhhh...' Allison breathed in. She rotated her shoulders, alternating the tension in the tips.

'We're going to put you on a milking routine,' I told her. 'I want you filled with milk now that I know.' I twisted the teats between my thumbs and the knuckles of my forefinger.

'Oh my god, yesss please...' Her whole body shuddered as I worked the nipples. More pre-milk wet my hands. I pulled harder, stretching them, pulling blood into the capillaries as I squeezed beastings into my palms.

'hhhuuuhhh...' Allison inhaled again. '...More... ...harder... never happened like this... my fantasy...'

Harder? I thought. Not just yet. But I kept the tension right there, twisting and pinching. I watched her sex begin to pulse as her belly muscles contorted. Cream was leaking from her vulva.

'I told you, Adele and I have a plan for you.'

'...Plan... plan?' Her eyes squeezed tight, jaw drooping. 'akkk...' She relaxed her back, lying flat against the couch. One of her hands went between her legs...

'No, Allison. Stop.' I slapped at the hand, then harder against the side of her breast. The sound was like a firework going off. 'I told you not to let go. Put your hand where it was. We're going to do this for a while till you learn to behave. Take a deep breath. Hold onto the couch.' I pinched and pulled. 'I'm going to edge you. You may not cum. If you cum without permission you will be taken to the dungeon and punished hard.'

I twisted the teats with thumbs and forefingers.

'huuufffff.... sssshhhiiitttt Sir.... What fucking plan...? pleasssee...stop... Wait, no! Don't stop!' She hissed at me again, then '...What plan?'

'If I collar her, when I collar her,' I fumed, 'she and I will both own you as I said. Adele will submit to me, but she will become your Beta-Domme. She will be your Second dominant.'

I pulled till the breasts were distended, distorted, worse than before.

'siiirrrr...' Allison rumbled, rolling teeth against the insides of her lips.

'Are you listening? Adele will have all the rights, all the privileges and responsibilities of any dominant where you are concerned. She will use you just like I will. At work, after work, any time you are together or whenever she chooses. Everything she does as your Beta, your Second, will fit precisely with your current training. Do you know what that means?'

The pain in her chest must have been great, the heat in her nipples raging. I was nowhere near through with them. She was trancing out. Going into subspace. Open to suggestion.

I milked the teats like she was a cow. Squeezing base to tip, pulling, pinching. Rolling base to tip, pulling and squeezing. Colustrum squirted.

She hissed again... 'sssiiirrr...'

'Do you know what that means?' I repeated, pulling till she squealed... till she made another 'huuuhhhuu...' sound, breathing in and letting go of the couch.

I slapped her breast again from the side, a shotgun sound in that closed space. The fingers in both hands flexed wide and stiff reacting to the shock. 'aggg!' she cried out, gasping, then ...'OHH!!' as the spank rolled through her. She reached back for the wooden arm. 'NO, Sir... I don't know what that means. I mean, YES! Yes, I know what that means. aaacckkk... Sir!

I relaxed my grip. The left breast was already turning color.

She breathed in again, opening bleary eyes to me. She held onto the couch as if it were her life. 'Sorry Sir,' she whispered.

----------

Then the realization hit her. 'Oh my GOD... She will be my second dominant. You both will be using me! You and she will both be undressing me, both be showing me off. And sharing me between you! You will both be making me cum! I will be serving you both... And... oh my god... servicing your people too! How many will that be? Oh my god... oh my goddd...'

I twisted the nipples. 'What else does it mean?'

'It means that... if I fail, falter, if I even pause... you will both... both... fucking... punish meee...' she guttered, her mouth contorting.

I pinched harder. 'You like that idea don't you.' It wasn't a question.

...uhhhh....' Allison grunted, breathing faster. 'Yeeesss.... so much. Thank you Sir!!'

She ground her teeth together, lost in the pleasure pain of serious nipple play. Nipple training. The veins in her disfigured breasts were bulging tiny highways of rich blue blood alternately filled and drained between the precious nipples. The tips were fat and round in my fingers, swollen hard like candy... red hots, maybe, or cinnamon jelly beans. Cherry tart lozenges. I pulled, pinched, twisted...

Relentlessly. Mercilessly.

'You like that idea don't you,' I repeated. 'Being punished... Tormented... Used as a pain slut...'

I leaned over and nibbled. I sucked at the tips hunting for more pre-milk... layering sensations.

Allison's mouth draped. 'yeesss...' she gasped, eyes closed. Her back arched high again. Hands clawed at the sofa fabric.

'SIR! SIR!!'

'Cum for me now Allison,' I said, licking at my wet lips.

I let go of the nipples.

Both at once.

As if clips had been released, blood suddenly flowed back into capillaries that, in miniature, were like rivulets in a watershed surging to their receiving stream. Narrow throughways were suddenly flooded, expanding, filling their collapsed channels. Her own livid blood ran in opposite directions... nearby arteries pumping, capillaries swelling, veins draining...

Allison screamed. She screamed a full breath, ragged and low. She inhaled and screamed again. Her torso twisted sideways, hands cupping the burning breast flesh.

Then she came.

It was a torrent of clear hot juice bursting onto my lap from between her labia, once, twice, three times. I watched it happen. Her vagina gasped like a fish's mouth from pleasure spasms bursting across nerves and synapses. Her byes bulged as the tidal wave cumming pushed her consciousness out there...

----------

Such an orgasm begins just below the navel and, like shock waves, boils out in every direction at once, wave after wave, crashing against fingers and toes, against the bend of knees and elbows, upwards to the base of the skull where, if the force is great enough, a blackout can occur. The waves are especially pronounced when they blast against tormented nipples. For teats... filled with nerves and teeny vessels... lie between the solar plexus and heart chakra--the body's centrally located energy centers. Waves pounding there ripple to the brain, rebound sideways nipple to nipple and push down to the marvelous complex network of receptors inside the female sex glans, the interwoven clitoris and G-spot. The cumming rises up again from between the tail bone and mons. Such massive cumming can stun a woman senseless, especially if she has not been trained to channel the intense pleasure-pain. The sex addict feels it happening all at once, across her entire body, though she may not be technically 'there' yet; that is, properly trained. Her body erupts in pleasure waves while her mind and spirit float, expand, drift... Riding out an open channel orgasm. Allison had achieved this level. She next would be guided, pointed in the right direction, focused on empowerment.

----------

She spent the next few moments gone from me. I watched her breathing slow down and even out. I watched her hands relax at her side. I stroked her belly and thighs. I pushed at the butt plug in a type of faux anal fucking. I circled her clit with my middle finger. She cringed with every motion--still with me physically--and would have given me another orgasm, I believe, if I had kept up the stimulation.

Any determined caring Dom wants his property to experience all the pleasure they can handle. Yet, addictive as the end results are, the dependency has to be carefully managed. A sub can't just... go off on their own. They must learn when to hold the energy, when to let it go, and how to ride the energy once it's been released. Pulsing personal power is rushing through connected layers of a girl's organic sexual circuitry. She needs to know where to take all that energy.

Proper training sooner or later brings all of this into perspective.

The sofa would need a good scrubbing and my Saturday work pants a run through the washer. I didn't mind. My collared submissive was doing very well even though she was still at the early stages of full and complete lifestyle surrender. There was much to learn. She didn't understand this quite yet.

----------

Once Allison had come back to me, into her body, I gave her time to recover and collect her thoughts. She got up to stretch, pee, and downed a big glass of cold water I brought from the kitchen, replenishing all the juice she had expended. I let her wander the house too. Watching her movements, I marveled once again at her beautiful angular face framed with rich, dark hair, that shapely hourglass figure topped with heavy firm breasts and thick rigid nipples, curving to meet broad hips graced with a slight tummy roll left over from delivering a child. Her mound was shaven smooth as glass emphasizing puffy, pulpy labia topped by a third nipple-sized bead peeking out like a cyclops' eye from beneath its membranous hood. ...So beautiful to my eyes, all of her. Such beauty deserved to be shared and enjoyed by as many people as possible.

She returned from the master suite with a peculiar question. 'Sir, you gave Adele something to wear when she was here. Why not me?'

I quirked my head at this interesting, out-of-the-blue inquiry.

'Adele was in service mode with Ernie and Sheryl,' I replied. 'A see through layer was part of the mystery that night and helped entertain my guests. Today you are a naked girl serving me at home. Then we go out.'

She nodded. 'Adele told me what service meant, what was expected. That night, anyway.'

'She was a good girl,' I replied, unzipping the front of my work pants. 'Come here. I want your service too. Now. Be a good girl like she was for me and Ernie that night.'

Allison dropped to hands and knees. 'Happily Sir,' she breathed.

She made my cock rock hard and serviced it well, slowly, looking me in the eye and smiling time to time as she took it deep into her throat in a series of thrusts, then used tight tongue-and-lip motions aided by practiced stretching and pinching my foreskin with fingers and teeth. She finished me with a flourish of sloppy hands, tongue and lips. I grunted satisfaction watching her swallow down my substance. That was just the first of many cums I would give her before the day was done.

I drew her towards me for a cum-scented kiss, pulling at the bruised, purplish nipples. She didn't complain. 'May I cum again, Sir? I almost did just now, having your cock in my mouth.'

'Yes. Climb back up here and open your legs. I want to watch you do it before I cum inside there.'

It is almost beyond words to see a beautiful woman, naked and compliant, crawl onto your lap then work herself to orgasm while straddling you with knees spread wide. She knows she is on complete display, inches from your hands, your eyes, maybe even your cock if you allow it. She knows she is admired for her bravado, adored for unapologetically sharing her open sex, honored for holding nothing back. Her reward is more cumming of course--riding wave after wave of pleasure that, in such an intense situation, bind her closer to her Sir.

Such was the case with Allison as she let loose for me again that day, dripping onto my lap and the couch, head lolling back and forth, oozing sexual energy from every pore. She leaned her forehead against my shoulder, panting.

'More,' I told her, pulling at the swollen nipples.

She gave it to me a second time, huffing and puffing till thick dollops of cream dropped down, spreading between the creases of my work pants.

'Again,' I told her, using the glittery butt plug to fuck her ass.

She came a third time, this one more intense, causing her knees to pull together and her back to arch.

'Again,' I said, sliding my thumb inside, stoking low just past the opening.

A few moments more and she gave me a fourth orgasm along with a crying animal like noise. I held her forearms as she leaned backwards drifting with the roiling waves... gone... gone... before collapsing across my chest breathing hard.

Another training day and I would have kept her going like that, serving me orgasm after orgasm while naked on my couch or leaned across the dungeon's fucking bench, binding her to endless pleasure as must be done if a sex-addicted service girl is going to be properly trained in lifestyle manners.

...bare skin... endless cumming... total surrender... for whoever is in the room with her...

'Very good, Allison. Now lie back and diddle. Do exactly as I say. Work your sex like you would for some stranger watching you. Use your clit as a pleasure switch; turn it on and off, on and off for me. ...That's a good girl. Good, good. Now push your fingers up inside to your Spot. Stroke it. Work your sex. Ohh...nice. Well done. Now, together, G-spot and clit. Same time... ...No! Don't close your knees! Open them for that guy or girl who wants to watch! You know that's what I expect. Adele will have this same kind of service from you. But for now you may not cum,' I emphasized. 'You will work your sex till I give permission for another orgasm.'

She did as she was told, silently, sweating, thick strands of hair tangled across her face, eyes half closed and ears, I was sure, filled with a post-cum, pre-cum buzz that says, in so many words...

He will make me do this for another dozen hours. It will go on all day. All night. It is my glorious doom. I will give him everything he demands.

Sadly, I couldn't keep working the girl like that for much longer. There was more I had in mind for her on that baleful wintery Saturday.

Allison didn't know it, of course. She was totally focused on building and controlling her body's pleasure zones. She soon began to vibrate all over, having cum for me four times in the past ten minutes, getting ready to do it again she didn't know how many times.

I only had a few moments to program her... While she could still comprehend some of what was happening around her. ...While her clouded, buzzing brain was fully open to suggestion.

Daylight was turning to dark in the early afternoon. Setting Allison aside, I rose up from the couch and walked the room, turning on two lamps especially close to the girl's nude body. I wanted her to be fully lit, fully displayed to the outside world, breasts spilled to the sides, wild hair, wide open legs. I wanted her to believe people were at the front windows, staring in shock and her vivid display.

I also wanted that light to blind her half opened eyes. ...As if she was being interrogated too.

Programmed.

----------

Returning to the couch I pulled her roughly onto my lap, parting her labia with my hands. 'Allison,' I began. 'Listen to me.' Her half closed eyes widened a bit. She flicked her tongue against dry lips, opening her legs wider still while I cradled her in my lap. 'Give me your fingers. Here... your clit and your open cunt... There, yes, like that. Build up the heat. Hold onto that energy. And listen to what I am going to say to you.'

She was silent, hands and fingers busy.

I spoke in a low tonal voice. 'Adele and I have a plan. It begins with her own training. I am training her to become a slut. A submissive. Maybe a lifestyle slave. Do you know that?'

Allison nodded. Two fingers were up high inside her sex, stroking the Switch hidden behind her shiny, bulging clit. A second set of fingers worked the bulb, circling and stroking it.

I was impressed that she could hold off the cumming.

'Repeat what I just told you,' I said.

'Adele's a slut. Your sub. You will slave her.'

Close enough.

'We have agreed... Adele and I... to give you a new contract. As a full time slut. And as a pleasure-pain slave. The contract calls you out as a slave in training.'

Allison's eyes opened wider. The tongue flicked out again.

'We're not offering you a contract. We're giving you one. We wrote it together. It's not negotiable but it is consensual. You will take what we give you or you will leave us behind.' I let that news sink in. 'Repeat what I just said.'

Allison was drubbing her clit with four fingers back and forth in a blur... holding back the orgasm. Doubly impressive. 'I have a new contract,' she hissed... grimacing from the effort of not cumming. 'Don't want to read it. Yes to anything. To everything. I want it all.'

12