Office Girl Allison Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raised my right hand... 'Saying yes to the new contract, signing it, Adele and I will give you a full time collar. This one.' I held up a slender metal band fixed to a sliding ring fixture meant to hold ropes or a leash. The parts were all stainless steel. There was a hidden locking mechanism and a single small key. Quite lovely, actually.

Allison nodded. 'Yes,' was all she could really say, teetering on the brink... at the edge... She ran hands across her inner thighs then high up against the labia, pressing the lips tight across the shining quivering clit. Her knees came together tight and her torso rocked back and forth.

'Repeat what you heard.'

She swallowed. 'We will both be full time yours. I have a contract. I'm your slave now. I have a shiny new collar.' Tears dripped down for the third time that day.

'Show me your clit,' I told her. 'Let me see it. Reveal it to me.'

She leaned back and spread wide. Her hands parted the labia and the clit hood. It was the size of a pea. Rigid, gleaming, glistening with Allison juice.

'Show me what it can do.' I commanded.

She looked at me, puzzled...

Then one of her middle fingers scooped up pre-cum and spread it across the surface of the glans. Reacting to the sensation she breathed out with a swoossshhing sound. It meant How long can I hold out like this? How long!

The clit twitched. It trembled. It strained against the hood. It was the size of a round bean growing larger before my eyes.

'I'm going to teach you a mantra,' I said, watching her closely in case I needed to intervene. 'I'm going to teach you a mantra while you work your clit, fully displayed to me and to the entire world around us. You will not cum..."

I clapped my hands to get her attention. 'What is a mantra? Tell me.'

Her eyes closed and her chin lowered. Hands and fingers kept busy at her sex.

'A prayer,' she breathed.

Close enough.

'This is how it begins. Say the sounds Na BaD SSS'

'Nabdsss,' she repeated poorly. Her thighs were beginning to shake. I didn't have long.

'Na Bad SSS...' I repeated. 'Na. Bad. Sss...'

'NaBad. SSS...'

Better

'Now... Cu PA.'

'Qupah,' she mumbled.

'Push fingers up high inside, Allison. Again. All the way in. Let me see you do it.'

She grunted. I leaned over and pushed her knees apart. She jammed a fist up inside the passageway... something I didn't know she could do.

'Whoa...' I said. 'When did you learn to do that?'

'Adele,' she replied, wincing. She was inside her own vagina all the way to her wrist.

'Then be an extra good girl now. Pump your sex. Stroke it. Fuck your own cunt. In and out, Allison, while I watch. While other people outside watch.'

'But you MAY NOT CUM.'

She worked herself that way naked, every room light on, unveiled to the world beyond. Was anyone watching? Did anyone see? It didn't matter. It never mattered. It only mattered that Allison had learned to show and share in this exceptional essential way.

'Not cum. Not cum. Not cum,' she mumbled, fucking herself with squelching squishing noises.

'Here is your new mantra. Are you listening?'

She nodded vigorously, pulling her hand away with a sucking sound. She licked at it while the other hand continued to diddle the engorged clit.

'Naked girl,' I began. 'Repeat it.'

'Naked girl. Love being her. Yes.'

'Barely dressed.'

'Barely dressed, yes. Show breasts. Pussy. Like now.' She looked out the windows.

'Showing. Sharing. Serving. The SSS sound.'

'Show myself. Share this body. Serve you and others.'

'Very good, Allison. Now the next part... Are you ready?'

'Yes. Ready. For you.'

'Cummm...' I called out.

She opened her eyes. Had I just given permission? Was the torment over? For now?

Her whole body shook and shivered. 'CUMMMM!' she shouted loud.

Jet after jet burst from her sex. She lay back in the nook of the couch scream-cumming guttural, primal sounds. Five minutes' worth. Gone from me. Adrift... Quivering.

'Cum again.' I commanded.

She let the energy build then... let loose another long brutal scream, rising and falling, wailing! as fingers worked her clit back and forth in a blur. Juice splatted all over the front of the room, across the woolen carpet, dripping from the cushioned sofa. She sounded a low throaty grooaannn... and came a third time, shoving her hand up and inside, plushing, fleshing, pulsing, throbbing vulva-flesh back and forth, in and out...

Sloppy thick white cream boiled from the edges, drooling down.

'Now the final part,' I said, as she rolled her head side to side breathing heavily. Heavy strands of long dark hair mushed this way and that across her shoulders and breasts.

'Nooo, no more...' she was falling forward. 'I can't. Can't...'

I caught her and pushed her back into the sofa corner.

'Pleasure, Allison,' I said. 'Never abuse. Pleasure always, never abuse. Say it out loud.'

She was still quivering but the last few words had sunk in.

'William,' she managed to mumble. 'Pleasure Dom. Guide. Sir. Never abuse. Even when it hurts you never really harm me. Not on purpose. You will never abuse me, I know it. '

'My vow to you. Adele's vow too.'

She fell forward, her arms wrapping around me. She buried her face in my neck. 'William, William, pleasure always. Pleasure like this. More, more, more... More pleasure. But never abuse.'

The front of my shirt was soon wet with happy tears.

----------

To Be Continued

12