Office Girl Allison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night I was wearing simple office attire - blue cotton shirt with beige trousers. That attire felt fine in the restaurant-bar that had said yes to hosting our group. It was Dom enough. It was Sir enough. It was vanilla enough. But not too much in any direction. My semi-business look meant that the barkeep was just as attentive as my friends would be. Polite, quick to reply, a smile at the end. It's what business attire was all about; it can usually go anywhere.

Waiting for my order, I felt Susan approach and slip her arm through mine at the elbow.

'Allison seems nice,' she said with a smile.

It was all code of course. Just three simple words but my mental notepad was bristling with lifestyle metacomms.

Have you fucked her William? How many different positions? What does she look like in cum-face?

'Quite a surprise to see her here.' I calmly replied. 'She's been at the company for maybe five years. A secretary type. Has bounced around a bit, manager to director and so on. But she seems dedicated and efficient.'

Bounced around a bit... I bet she has, Susan-speak conveyed.

'Do you think she'll say anything to people who work with you? That could be embarrassing. Or even worse.'

Susan always got to the point quickly.

'I'll have a talk with her. She might be asking the same questions. We'll never play together, of course, and I will make that clear. But we don't have to stay at arms-length. We just have to keep each other's confidentialities.'

While talking with Susan, standing at the bar, my free hand had wandered up, beneath the muslin dress. It was something I always did, touching my property in a public setting. That night I was stroking her bare backside with the palm of my hand. I was pinching it and running fingernails across any arching contour I could reach. I would briefly lift the airy material from behind to flash that magnificent bare skin - as if onlookers hadn't already seen everything, the dress was so thin... But I was playing so the barkeep could see. Or the vanilla types seated nearby if they decided to look our way. That ass was full, soft and plush. Who wouldn't want to see? I slipped my hand between the cheeks hunting for the hidden openings, both of them. I wanted people to watch. I wanted them to see Susan's expression and the fact that she didn't resist or step away. Instead she moved closer and lifted up her chin, eyes half closed, lips parted with the tongue darting in and out. I leaned over and kissed that playful wet worm.

That's the way we ran.

'Sir,' she whispered back, 'You're going to make me cum...'

My hand had found the slippery wet vagina.

I whispered back... 'Oh no, I don't think so. Not going to cum without permission. You're going to hold it, aren't you. You're going to push it back. While I play.'

I wiggled my finger in little circles.

'Ohmygod, Sir...' Her body began to quiver.

But the barkeep had timed things perfectly.

'Two zinfandels, one chardonnay. Plus a veggie plate and dressing,' she said. 'I'll need a card if you want to start a tab.'

'Very good,' I replied, lifting both hands to the bar. I handed Susan a glass of red along with the white.

'Take this to Allison, please. I'll bring the rest.'

'Yes, Sir.' She had recovered swiftly from almost-cum.

Turning to the barkeep I handed her a Visa. 'Here you go. No telling how long we'll be here.'

The barkeep gave me one of those smoky my-turn-next looks. 'Yes Sir,' she grinned, waving the card. I smiled back, lifting the second red along with the plate. This one had emphasized the sir. 'Don't forget to come and get it,' she teased. 'The card I mean...'

I made a mental note of which restaurant-bar was hosting us that night.

__________

Susan had joined the group standing alongside Allison. All seemed well. People were sharing stories about first meetings, first munches. Most of those stories had an edge to them, like ... 'My Domme led me in by a leash past all the vanillas at the bar. Every head turned as we walked by. I'm sure one or two of them wanted to be me.' (hmm) Or, 'It would have been more fun if those guys had been cool about me fucking them both beforehand. ' (nodding) Or, 'This is where Tom and I first met. I blew him in the ladies room that same night. We've been together since.' (silent applause)

I placed the veggie plate atop one of the vacant high tables nearby. I wandered over to the group. My hand went back underneath Susan's skirt and slapped a bare ass cheek. It made a loud enough sound that the conversation paused. Everyone looked at Susan who took on a silly smile while her eyes went wide. She stood up straight. Which of course meant that her nipples were in everybody's faces. Including Allison's, who seemed to be carefully studying the entire scene.

Steve, standing shoulder to shoulder with Allison, broke the short silence. 'How did you two meet?' he asked Susan.

She had to think back. We had known each other for something like ten years by then.

'I think it was online. Probably one of those adult chat groups on AOL. A loong time ago' she chuckled.

'I remember those,' someone said. 'Full of sixteen year olds filling out fake profiles.'

'Right? They always gave themselves away. Sooner or later anyway.'

'Right! And they would argue with you when you called them out. Which made it all the more evident.'

'It wasn't that way,' I interrupted. I had a clear memory of how Susan and I had met. 'It was one of the Yahoo user groups that turned into an early video room. Really crappy bandwidth, tiny image with awful graphics and full of ads. But there she was this one time... Naked, leaning back using a dildo. Cumming like the Eveready Rabbit. GORgeous. I was so impressed I had to reach out with an email.'

People laughed and Susan blushed. She sipped some of her wine then confessed.

'I love doing that...' she said. 'To this day.' And she looked at me like... don't you miss me that way?

'Such a good subbie,' I said to her. 'A slave at heart, aren't you.'

This time my free hand drifted to the nearest dress strap, slipping it from her shoulder and down. Down... till an entire breast came into view within the tight, half-lit circle formed by our lifestyle friends. I teased the bud for a minute or two while the others looked on. Susan didn't budge but she did inhale and push her shoulders back, lifting the bared breast higher. So the light shined bright against that round bare skin. I pulled at the teat on behalf of all the onlookers who wanted me to but would not ask. It would have been impolite to do so. Let them memorize the moment, I thought. Then I tucked the breast back inside the blue muslin cloth and lifted the strap into place.

A momentary reminder of who we were and why we were gathered.

People were riveted. Silent. Breathing the tension. Shifting their gaze between Susan's eyes and her marvelous breasts still mostly in view, mind you, beneath that thin cloth. Several in that group had sucked on those nipples before. Had fucked the girl to tears. As it should be. But in that public place with nudity still 'forbidden' people were savoring the brief display. I kissed Susan on the cheek to mark the moment.

'Let me speak with Allison for a few minutes,' I said. 'Can you keep our friends entertained?'

She turned towards me and said, 'Yes I can. Happily. Do I have permissions?'

I smiled back at her tease. 'Yes, but after the next glass,' I said. 'Tell the barkeep what you need. Including something to eat, okay?'

'Yes Sir.'

Then to the group I said, 'Make sure she keeps her promise.'

Some people chuckled, others mumbled to each other. Steve, I noticed, seemed to know what I meant.

I motioned to Allison to join me at the high table. She baulked. 'Can I be excused for a minute?' she asked. 'Ladies room?'

'How is your wine doing?'

'I would have another glass, thanks.'

We went in different directions. The barkeep seemed super busy but attended to my order as quickly as she could. Even so it was five to ten minutes before I returned to the group and that high top table. Susan, seated a few feet away, was once again the center of attention. I noticed that her free hand was moving from one man to another, extending touchy-feely connections to as many as she could. Her dress was all the way up exposing her vulva; she was leaving it that way. No one seemed to react to those luscious 'private' parts on display. Except I watched a stray hand slide down one of the parted thighs as if to touch her there. Susan interrupted him with a wagging finger. 'No,' she mouthed. The hand retreated.

Allison was nibbling on veggies and dip. She was seated facing the full room with her legs crossed. From the angle I was enjoying, the line of that short white dress barely covered her backside. I pushed the glass of chardonnay towards her and adjusted my chair. If we were going to talk business I still wanted a clean line of sight to those tempting legs. Allison responded by shifting in her chair towards the veggie plate. The legs uncrossed directly in front of me causing the hem to rise higher still.

The white lace panties had somehow vanished.

Revealed before me was a beautiful pussy sprayed with a fantail pattern of fine angle hair at the top. The pulpy outer lips had separated showing me a prayerful-shaped pink inner lining that gleamed in the middle like a river glistens in starlight. Wet. Glittery.

Allison's gaze never left mine. She slipped a finger inside, scooping out a tips-worth of girl-manna. She lifted it to her lips and supped.

'Better than the Ranch dressing in this place,' she grinned.

'Well bring some of that here,' I told her. Hot blood was being injected into my veins by a fast beating heart.

The knees opened wider. The finger went back inside. Very deep this time. So deep that her hips rolled back and her shoulders came forward. But she kept my gaze. Then raised two fingers worth of sustenance to my mouth.

'No, here,' I said, taking her by the wrist and guiding the sticky fingers to my glass. I laid the fingers on the rim and circled the top. So the edge was slick all around with girl-essence. Nearly as dear as the blood I felt pumping at my temples.

I raised the glass and sipped it. Licking the rim.

'Perfect with zinfandel,' I grinned in reply. 'Probably with chardonnay too. You should try it.'

So she did, sliding two fingers in and out. More than once, I noticed. ...In-and-out, in-and-out, gasping, while a tongue flicked at her upper lip. Then sucking them...

'Hmm,' she frowned. 'Might be better with a sweet dessert wine.'

'Not at all. That's a main course you just offered up. Requires a wine with body. Maybe you just need to sample more widely. Different types.'

'You're saying it's best with red? Or that I need to lick more pussies?' she teased.

I laughed. She was being delightful.

But I had to get down to business. Susan was waiting.

'Allison, we do need to talk,' I said, trying at once to look serious.

'Oh dear. Really? This sounds official. Formal.'

She tried to intervene by taking my hand between her own.

'William, I confess. I planned this. I wanted to see you. To be with you. I felt sure you would be here tonight. Should I have stayed home?'

I twisted my head. Planned this?

'I'm glad you came. Happy to see you here. But now that we've outed each other...' I smiled for effect... 'We have to talk about how we're going to manage an office relationship too. While knowing a whole lot more about each other's private lives.'

Allison pursed her lips. 'Pooh. You aren't really impressed by my little gift just now, are you?' The knees smacked back together and she rotated away from me in her chair. 'You probably get this all the time.'

I wasn't going to be distracted by her peevishness. I sat back and folded my arms.

'How long have you been part of this lifestyle?'

Allison toyed with the food. She took a deep drink from the glass.

'Maybe a year. On and off. After I split up with my ex I thought I needed something completely different. I don't remember what drew me to this but I went online and explored. Learned as much as I could before reaching out to real people. But the guys I met were mostly fake. Clueless about women even if they thought they knew something about BDSM.'

'How did you know I was part of it?'

'People at work talk, William. You haven't been that discreet. There's Ellie, and Olga. And that poor girl who works for you. She has such a crush going. You don't even know it.'

'Adele?' She was right, I had no clue. 'She's a sort of a religious nut. This lifestyle would drive her crazy.'

'This,' Allison made air quotes.... 'Might be just what she needs. You don't know. She's like me in some ways, just divorced with a daughter. She and I talk and I know she wants a new life like I do. That religious thing? It's just a defense. A fall back for now. She's ready for a whole lot more, so why not this?'

Allison turned towards me again. Presenting that delicious gift a second time, pulling the dress all the way up. I loved that she did so. Loved what I was seeing. All that generosity seemed to have come from nowhere but after a moment's reflection I realized she was mirroring what she had seen Susan do. She had studied how the teasing worked. How to be nonchalant and relaxed while showing, inviting others to look without embarrassment. With apparent confidence.

Something like this works against every social norm a girl has grown up with. It usually takes time to break through to new ways of behaving so boldly. But Allison... Was this real or a put on?

At that very moment it didn't matter to me. I wanted to be all around and inside that. I wanted hours of it, I already knew. Just to start with.

'I'm so serious about this, William,' she said, looking me straight in the eye again.

Was my face frozen trying not to stare between her legs? Was my neck blushing pink? My breathing ragged? That's the way it felt on the inside. But Allison was behaving exactly as I hoped she would - uncaring about who might be looking at her own virgin-like pussy shown completely to anyone that wanted to see. Like it was something she did every day. Every night too, I suddenly fantasized. This was Level III lifestyle training only she admitted she was still at the Candidate stage. How quickly would she train up? And would it really 'take'? Would it become a permanent change? Or was this just a temporary rush while she figured out the kind of woman she wanted to become?

All of this was running through my head.

'It feels like I've been submissive all my life,' she said, almost reading my mind a second time. 'I just haven't known what to do about it. Where to turn. Now I know I want to learn all of it. I want to be the kind of girl Susan is, for example. Or some other full time slave you admire; just show me! I want a Sir to treat me like you do that kind of girl.' She took another long drink of wine.

'I looked up your Fet profile,' she continued. 'Saw you would be here tonight.'

I was half listening at that point. Hearing Susan's name reminded me to check on her. There she was, at the bar ordering that third glass of wine. She needed to get something to eat too. I interrupted Allison and excused myself from the table.

'You want to be a girl like her?' I asked, standing up. 'Like Susan? Okay, you start by taking what you've seen tonight to the next level or two. Learning how to tease and show in a room full of strangers. Any room, not just a space full of our friends.' I gestured towards our group. 'It's the very first thing I would teach you. About how to show your breasts and nipples or open your legs for all these other people to see.' I waved towards the Muggles dining and drinking in the larger room. 'Your sexuality isn't just for you and some future Sir to enjoy. It's for everyone to enjoy. You want to learn about all this? Begin there. Daring yourself to share everything you are, everything you enjoy. Learning what it feels like to have the entire world look at you as if you were already naked and ready to fuck them all.'

Allison blushed. She was flustered. 'William? Really? What about those clueless guys I met? I didn't want to fuck them. How can I say I'm ready to have sex with 'everybody', with anybody who wants to use me? I can't. I don't know how.'

'You learn what it means to do it for your trainer or for your future Sir, whoever that is. You do it because I would teach you why it's so important. Thrilling even. You have to throw away all the old rules, they don't apply any more. These rules, this lifestyle, makes the bond between you and your future Sir go that deep.' I gestured with my hands like I was measuring the depth of a well. 'This is the highest form of relationship there is. But you have to work hard to get it right.'

'What about this?' she said, placing her palms either side of her exposed vulva. 'Does offering this matter to you at all?'

'Yes,' I said. 'It matters more than I have words to explain. But you have to hold that thought. I'll be right back.'

Allison rested a chin on one of her hands. I felt her eyes on me as I walked to the bar. Susan's third glass had just arrived.

'What's for dinner?' I asked, taking her in my arms and kissing her. I soaked up the feeling of those freed breasts pressed against my chest. Both my hands went beneath her skirt to caress smooth fanny flesh. The barkeep came over. To watch, I suspected.

'Two more glasses, please. The zin and the chard. And something more than wine for this one.'

'What's wrong with wine for dinner,' Susan said sheepishly, fidgeting her backside against my hands.

'You need more than that. Tell you what, let's split a burger and fries.'

'I thought you were having an Allison sandwich tonight.' Her eyes glittered against a wry smile.

'Shh, don't be a bad girl,' I told her.

'I'm about to be a very good girl. With two or three of our friends.'

'Oh?'

'Third glass of wine. Permissions, remember?'

Suddenly I was glad I didn't own a harem. How did those guys ever manage such wanton creatures?

'Alright, I won't interfere. Just don't get so rowdy somebody calls the cops.'

'If they showed up I would be a good girl for them too.'

I laughed and let her go. 'Behave yourself,' I told her. 'I'm about through with Allison. Am I going to be able to find you then?'

'Depends,' she said, rolling her tongue across her lips. 'What kind of burger do you want?'

'Susan burger. With all the trimmings.'

'You better find me then.'

I left with the other two glasses in my hands. Susan was talking with the barkeep. Let them decide on a whatever-burger.

Pushing through the crowd to the high top table I was surprised to find Allison sharing her gifts with several newfound friends. People had stepped up in my absence. A husband-wife couple was especially enjoying her, the woman nestled between Allison's open legs. A second guy - someone from the bar and not our group - was trying to keep up. His beer was half empty and his eyes sleepy. But he was enjoying the show.

'Isn't that dress spectacular?' I offered, sliding the third glass towards Allison.

'The dress, the girl, everything,' said the woman. Her hands were stroking Allison's inner thighs. Her glistening sex had become a drooling pussy in the short time I was away, leaking juice onto the top of the wooden high chair. Allison was flushed, speechless, her eyes listless when they went to me.

'Have you let them in already, Ally? I was only gone ten minutes.'

'Unfortunately, no,' the husband said. 'But close. Do it again honey. Let him see.'