Office Girl Allison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honey, the wife, had been using her long manicured nails against very sensitive flesh. Allison's inner thighs were red with tracks. I watched the woman begin again at the absolute topmost, underneath part of Allison's leg - where the mons joins the perineum. She drew sharp plastic nails slowly, slowly, up the inner leg then all the way down the inner thigh to Allison's knee. With a long raspy gasp, Allison arched her back. Her chin lifted high then rolled forward. She moaned low and guttural. Her shoulders caved again like I had seen before. More juice ran freely from the now-pulsing chasm between her legs. Bubbles appeared. Allison exhaled oh-so-slowly before looking up at me, her eyes glazed over. Should I stop? she seemed to ask. But her eyes flickered and she moaned again. I don't want to stop...but...

'I tried to pull that dress up all the way,' the wife said. 'Make her take off that stiff bra so we could really play. I bet she has great tits. But Allison here said no. Said you hadn't given her permission like that.'

'I see,' I said. 'I mean, no I haven't. She's in training. Serving me for now. And besides, we can't have the girl naked, out in the open. We don't want to get thrown out of here.'

'Well she didn't say no,' honey said, turning towards me. 'I think she would have done it with a little coaxing. She was being such a good little sub-bie, us getting to know each other pretty quick like this.' She then kissed Allison full on the lips, dropping a finger to circle the exposed glassy clit. Allison jumped; her hips flexed. But the knees stayed wide apart. Exactly like they should have done. Like she had been trained that way.

'She's learning fast,' I tried to explain. It felt like things were getting out of hand.

Hubby intervened. 'Tell you what,' he said. 'Here's my card. When it's time to send her out, give a call or an email. Honey here is a real good trainer too. Send her to us for a weekend. With whatever limits you need us to know, no problem. We'll send her back a whole different girl. Smarter. Better. Knowing what a girl's service is all about.'

'I'll do that, Mr... Angstlich.'

'Bert,' he said, extending his hand.

'William,' I replied.

'Okay, c'mon honey. You don't want that girl cumming without permission.'

'Humph,' honey said. 'You mean cumming again.'

She lifted her purse from the table top and extended her hand towards mine.

'Pleasure,' she said.

'It's always about that, isn't it,' I replied.

Honey turned away huffily. Bert followed her as they melded back into the group.

Beer guy was left there leering. Allison looked over at him then back at me.

'Guys like this one here?' she gestured.

More metacommunication? I was on it.

'Guys like him too. In the right situation. With your Sir there to look after you.'

'You're serious aren't you? Like... you want me out dogging or something.'

'Adult theaters. Glory holes. Gangbangs. Private parties. And yes, dogging. Whatever satisfies that craving you have. It's all about your pleasure. As much of it as you are willing to have.'

'God help me.'

'But none of that... NONE of it... for a long time to come. First things first.'

'Speaking of, William...' Allison brought the same two fingers to the rim of my glass. She ringed it with a thicker milky juice. Reaching down a second time she ringed her own glass. 'Giving you my cum,' she said. 'For dessert.'

We both licked at our glasses. She sucked on the two soppy fingers.

Beer guy was watching it all.

'You came for them,' I said to her...

'I couldn't help it. But yes. Three times. In like, five minutes. But you weren't here to say don't. To tell me no.'

'You came three times... so quietly,' I added.

Allison nodded, chewing on a carrot. She seemed more clear-headed now that honey was gone. 'I'm not always that way.'

She turned to chase beer guy away. 'So you enjoyed all that, did you?'

'Yeah,' he sighed. 'Like, a lot.' Stale breath filled the air.

'Want some more?'

'More? There's more?'

'Come over here.'

Beer guy took three steps before standing square in front of that gaping glistening pussy.

Allison went between her legs again. She lifted two more dripping fingers to beer guy's glass mug, rimmed it, then made him lick her fingers clean. Making him a participant, I noted. Elevated status all the sudden.

'That be all now,' she said, flipping the backside of her hands. 'Off with ye.'

Beer guy blinked. 'Oh ok, well thanks, miss. You're purt'y amazing.'

As if he had ever been part of such a scene before that night. He tottered back to the bar unsure of what had just happened. Of what had been done to him.

__________

It was time for me to reconnect with Susan. But I didn't want to cast Allison out into the street alone. Not after three glasses of wine and just as many orgasms at the hands of total strangers. I was enchanted by the woman's potential. By her quick willingness to learn about submission, service and sex. She deserved to be given more opportunities. But to be taught by someone who knew her and cared.

'I should tell you this,' I said. 'Not every dom shares my view of what the lifestyle should look and feel like. Many couples are monogamous. The Sir doesn't like to share his property. Or the woman doesn't want to face that kind of challenge.'

'Why are you telling me this now. I just let two complete strangers use me. No, three...'

'I'm telling you that there's far more to a power exchange lifestyle than you've seen. BDSM is a complicated way of life. There are many different flavors to consensual submission. Or consensual slavery if you want to take it that deep. And it's not only about being manhandled or commanded to scrub floors. There's a spiritual side too. There's a Wiccan side. And wound through all - the bondage, discipline, sado-masachism, and transformational stuff,' I offered, 'is every LGBTQ option you can imagine. With sex of every possible dimension woven through it all. You learn to get comfortable with being barely dressed, naked and sexual in ways you never imagined. All the time. Twenty four seven. Whether with a single partner or with multiple partners.'

She was only half-heartedly listening. So I stopped talking, wondering where her thoughts had taken her.

'Does that mean you're going to keep me on? To show me all of these things? Or is this our only time together.'

Again, I wasn't going to let sullenness get in the way something meaningful. The peevishness, the sullenness, would get trained out of her if opportunities allowed.

'So here's what I've been thinking,' I said. 'About a best option. For now.' Truth was, I was unsure about what to say next. I wanted to introduce an idea I had only just thought about. Something that I was willing to explore with Allison, without having had the experience myself.

'Tell me,' she said, drawing in a long breath.

I looked around the room. The restaurant-bar was still full but people in our group were beginning to disperse. There was no sign of Susan.

Don't forget to clear your bill, I said to myself.

'How about this then.' I poured back my wine glass. Paused... Then... a brain leap...

Something she had said.

I looked at Allison. 'Wait, you tracked me here? From Fet?'

She closed her eyes. 'Yeah,' she replied. 'I'm stalking you. I confess.'

'I put my name on the online list to encourage others to sign up.'

'Okay.'

'But... why me? Are you thinking we might be a thing?'

She shrugged her shoulders. Closed her knees.

'And about that pulling off your dress thing... Letting them take off your bra? Being fondled and finger fucked in the back of a restaurant?'

She looked at me with a mild frown. 'Maybe. I was feeling it, William. In the mood. They were just about to finger fuck me anyway. Nobody was really looking besides that lame guy. So I mean, yes. I might have gotten naked for them... In this room. Blame it on the wine.'

'No you wouldn't,' I said, taking another long drink from my fragrance enhanced glass. 'You don't have the training. And you're smarter than that. You have a daughter to think about. Jail time isn't in the picture.'

'William,' Allison said, lifting her own glass. 'I've been to jail.' She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. 'And Shelby is with my mother, remember? If I go to jail tonight, who cares?' She sat up and rubbed her eyes. I watched her pull the dress hem all the way down and cross her legs. That definitely was not a good sign.

'I would care,' I said. And I meant it.

'Didn't you want to talk about something else?' she added.

___________

We moved over to a faux-leather couch at the edge of the room.

Over the past few minutes this girl had become a complete mystery to me. She was nothing like the reserved, attentive staffer I thought I knew. An underside was being revealed a little at a time. It felt like a deep, needy place inside her. Maybe even a shadowy place with emotional demons lurking. If we were going to be lifestyle companions - whatever that meant - I decided to proceed cautiously.

So I just blurted out the idea I had been mulling over for, what, the past hour or so?

...Fuck.

'How about you come to work for me. As my office support person, in a lifestyle submissive role. Come to work for me as my service girl. In secret. Known just to the two of us.'

Allison was sitting against the arm of the couch. She had turned her hips in my direction with her legs crossed. Now that I think about it, her arms were crossed too. It didn't feel like the most receptive body posture.

'Tell me how that would work, William.'

'They've given me this new position, you know. As a manager. With four people assigned to me. My team will need a fully dedicated support person. Anna recently asked me who I wanted to have assigned. She gave me a choice of three names. Yours wasn't on the list. But I bet we could get it there.'

Anna was the clerical coordinator. A rotund matronly Hispanic. She was in full control of that part of the office. She and I were on good terms because I knew she was the boss.

'You want me to be your secretary?' Allison asked.

'Our secretary, yes. But my service girl. Bring all that BDSM sexual chemistry you're feeling to me. Just to me. To my office, our office. Within the company rules, of course, but with you and I stretching the rules where we can to suit a Dominant-submissive dynamic. I would teach you about power exchange and what it means to serve. We would convert some of your day-to-day office duties into more edgy kinds of behaviors.'

I didn't want to get into the details yet. About how I would teach her to dress for me. To show on command. To be bound by straps or thin ropes worn beneath her clothing. Nipple bands beneath a bra. A butt plug or vibrator in place. Having her hem way up at her desk. Her hands working her clit then brining me evidence of success. Masturbating in my office while I can watch. Or during staff meetings when she was supposed to be taking notes. Teach her to tease in a business setting, so people aren't quite sure what they were seeing but the room suddenly fills up with her sex. Her pheromones. Her visual cues. Where some of it goes farther than that and she chooses someone from the office to fuck. Only it's with my permission only. And she shares the details with me afterwards.

Thank kind of thing.

But hearing just the little I described, Allison's eyes had brightened. 'Sucking your cock in your office,' she offered. 'Working weekends where you fuck me in the conference rooms... Pulling up my dress whenever you want so you I cum on your hands or mouth...' She was showing some excitement.

'Hold on, not so fast,' I cautioned. 'Sex is where we have to draw the line,' I said. Sex between us can't happen.' I tried to be expressionless, putting on the brakes like that.

'What? Why not?' She seemed crestfallen again.

'Because that's when we both get into trouble. Where it becomes more than just Dominant-submissive play and we cross the line into an emotional, relationship space. People will notice. Hell... they will already think something's going on, you're going to change so much over the next few months. I don't think we can add fuel to that fire by being sexual. Even if everything we do is consensual, there would be consequences for us both if people find out we have this BDSM relationship going on and are fucking each other too.'

I paused to explain in a bit more detail.

'Kink is the one alternative lifestyle that is still in the closet. Power exchange is not a recognized lifestyle. People can be gay, bisexual, transgender, whatever...but they can't name 'submission' as a chosen lifestyle. A guy can't declare that he's 'dominant, in a formal power exchange household'. If you get a number from the Slave Registry one of these days, vanilla type wouldn't know what to do with that. And the conservatives in the office? Including Catholic Anna? Those people would want our heads if they knew we were practicing bondage, discipline and pleasure-pain while everybody else is bored stupid with their vanilla lives. We can't be having that much fun and be fucking each other too.'

I wasn't trying to talk her out of it. I wanted her to be realistic about expectations. Everything had to be on the table.

Allison was pouting now. Her fingers drummed the table top. 'I need to go to the restroom again,' she suddenly said, reaching for the small handbag that had come with her. She uncrossed her legs, swung them to the side one by one, then was off the couch towards the ladies room an instant later.

Of course I looked... Silly question. She would have been offended if I had not!

After she walked away I stood up too, unsure of what she was feeling or thinking. If she wanted us to explore the lifestyle together, I was confident that I had offered the best available option. I had a relationship with Susan to consider. It wasn't exclusive but it demanded most of my free time out of the office. If Allison wanted to serve me, based on what she thought she knew about the lifestyle, it would have to be a carefully managed relationship. I had outlined a way for her to train with me in BDSM discipline and service - a little at a time. I had offered to gradually introduce her to lifestyle experiences during office hours. But not beyond that. She could build on those experiences and maybe take them to a new, full time relationship outside of work. One that I could also help her discover.

My phone dinged, interrupting all my reverie. Ah, good. Susan. Telling me where she was...

Only it wasn't Susan. It was Allison connecting with my work number.

Sending a pic file! One that I of course immediately opened. To find a selfie of her - stark naked, looking back at me from the ladies room front mirror. Completely naked. Breasts on full display, curvy hips unveiled... And a determined expression on her face. The phone dinged again. This time, legs spread wide inside one of the stalls, fingers up inside her open cunt, the juice caught dripping from her hand in another selfie. Cumming. Sending me the image as another gift? As some kind of proof?

Hmm.

Another ding. This time a video. Short, ten second display of a hand up inside her sex, her grunting and cumming again. Gooey milky juice spilling onto the linoleum floor. Squirting out....omg... Then her face looking directly at the lens. 'There William. More of me given to you. To show how serious I am.' She threw a kiss at the cell phone camera.

I sat there stunned, trying to calm my throttling heartbeat. Wanting more of that...

I looked up as Allison walked out of the restroom. The bra beneath the cotton Scandinavian dress was gone. Nipples stood out firm as her breasts bounced with every step. Honey had been right; they were like large succulent fruit that deserved to be feasted on. I saw the insides of her legs too - still shiny wet with juice. She had done nothing to disguise that abrupt cum session and what had been left behind.

She walked up and kissed me on the cheek. The scent of her sex roiled up around me. Mixed with lilac... I can recall that enticing combined scent in an instant to this very day.

'Goodnight William,' she said. 'Let's talk more about this tomorrow. At work. I'm going home to a hot shower. Then I'm going to start up again. Cumming. I'm going to do it with my bedroom lamp on and the window shades pulled back. I'm not going to stop till I fall asleep. Naked. I want people to watch me fuck myself but if nobody sees... That's their loss I guess.'

She was being bratty even if this was exactly the right thing for her to do. ...If she was going to jump into the deep end of limitless sexual practice as it seemed she was ready to do. Cumming relentlessly...

Part of the training.

Still, I had to assert myself; take control of things. We would be in the wrong frame of mind tomorrow if I didn't.

'Share it with me,' I said. 'I want to watch even if nobody else sees. Pics, videos... Call me if you want to; talk me through all that pleasure. Open yourself up to what we discussed just like you would do if we were a full time power exchange couple.'

'In the car driving home? That dress will be all the way up in your seat. All the way to your hips. Legs apart so your sex is showing. So anybody can see. Show that to me too.'

'And we will talk tomorrow. Which leads me to one last thing. No panties during office hours. Regardless of what you decide to wear, the panties stay at home.

She eyed me without speaking, folding her bra into her handbag. She drained the wine glass. She stepped over and stroked my cheek, our lips just inches apart.

'I'm going to show you things you've never seen before, William. Just don't abandon me.'

I watched her breasts move as she walked to the front of the room. Heads turned in her direction. Even the barkeep was enchanted. Allison flipped up the back of her skirt as she stepped out the entryway. That bare ass... omg.

I felt for keys in my pocket and discovered a bulging erection pushing back. Now where was Susan? ...Nowhere to be found indoors. Should I step outside to look for her?

Wait, pay the tab William...

Watching Allison's departure after my stand up playtime with Susan, the barkeep was fully attentive. She brought the final ticket with that same sultry-eyed look she'd used before. I wrote in a healthy tip and signed the bill. Then spotted a name and phone number on the receipt. I folded it in half and put it in my shirt pocket.

That hard on was not going away anytime soon. Was there room in my life for a third?

No way, William. Walk.

She winked and smiled at me as I followed Allison's path out the front door.

Looking for Susan.

TO BE CONTINUED

__________

To my readers:

The story of Allison is taken from real life, as are all of my stories.

Before she and I agreed to an office D&s relationship (and we did), we wrote up an informal contract between us. So there would be no question about what we were doing - her the submissive, I the dominant - and what was allowed or not allowed as part of our relationship.

Plus I wanted the consensual intent of our relationship to be clear in case we ever had to go public with the details. ...If somebody got mad, for example, or disappointed, and decided to lash out at the other.

I know, I know, 'that would never happen.' ~ Hah

IF YOU WERE GOING TO ENTER INTO A DOM-SUB OFFICE RELATIONSHIP, a boss-secretary kind of thing...

WHAT KIND OF CONTRACT WOULD YOU WRITE UP?

  • Would the agreement be long or short? How detailed would you make it?
  • Which part of the lifestyle - bondage, discipline, sado-masochism - would you emphasize? And why?
  • Would you allow sex in the relationship? Why or why not?
  • Would you have a back-up plan in case you got 'outed' at the office?