All Comments on 'Office Hero?'

by 4eyedbrit

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I liked your story. Christmas parties can be a trap. It was in the Warehouse lunch room, it was a bbq, drinks, predominately male as warehouses are. I was the operations manager, I joined in, i asked where the general manager was, they said been and gone, at least I stayed until almost the end. I walked back up to my office, I had been given various bottles of alcohol for Christmas, I was going to get them. I nearly got to my office when I saw the lights on in the GMs office, I thought I may as well say goodnight. I stopped, Carolyne the GM was on a chair, her legs open wide as my personal assistant Jeanette moved her head up and down between her legs, guided by Carolynes hand. I watched, my cock hardening as Carolyne groaned and shook to a noisy orgasm. Jeanette lifted her head, Carolyne stood up, walked over to her desk, I couldn't see because the desk blocked out my vision but she came back into view attaching a very large strap on. Carolyne grabbed Jeanettes hair ,a big woman pulling a much smaller slim women and pushed her over the end of the leather lounge, lift your skirt,she did with both hands, spread , her legs widened and I watched as that big strap on slid into Jeanettes pussy and I must say I watched as she fucked her, hard, not fast but all the time pushing the whole length of that strap on into her. My hand worked faster on my cock, Jeanettes head was back, she was shaking, that's it , carolyne pulled the strap on out and knelt, her mouth covering Jeanettes pussy, and it was quite obvious that Jeanette orgasmed all over Carolynes face as my cum hit the carpet. I moved quickly away, back to the party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, losing a job is a small price for becoming a legend with the lads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good, any straight man, married, single, or otherwise who says they would not have done that is a bloody liar.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous