Office Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, oh God! I'm-I'm..."

She couldn't finish the thought. Her body did it for her. She grabbed his head and forced it into her cleft, and her pussy clenched tightly out of instinct, creating a new surge of cum dripping out of her pussy as he continued to assault her clit with his brilliant tongue. The skill was beyond anything her young body had ever had before. Her experiences were limited, and this was Rembrandt painting a masterpiece with his tongue. She lost her strength in her knees for a moment, wavering before steadying again.

"I, I have to...to sit down."

She let his head go as she blindly grabbed for the chair behind her. The wheels creaked as she pulled it closer. Daniel didn't quit with his attack on her pussy, and as she sat down the coolness of her exposure as he voluntarily broke free left her feeling needy and anxious for more. She leaned back in the chair, bent her knees and spread her legs wide. The lips parted, showing her inner folds red and swollen as well. He kissed the insides of her thighs, drawing a path of wet lip prints as he led his way up and up and to her parted lips with his tongue. He licked her, like a dog drinking water, lapping over and over and drawing coos of delight from Lana. She couldn't help herself. She had already came twice in what would normally take her an hour to do.

Daniel loved the flavor of her pussy. It was so young and sweet. The juices clear and slippery and flowing like water. He sucked and licked and she moaned and moaned. Not content with simply tasting her, he darted his right middle finger inside her, slowing teasing and filling her up as he nibbled on her clit some more. Lana moaned and squeezed her pussy on his invading digit, and he curved his finger up to get access to her g-spot. He kissed his way up over her mons and along her belly, then looked up at her. No words were spoken, but she knew. Her hands found her clasp and she unclipped it through the shirt. She followed that by grabbing the bottom of her shirt hem and peeled the top from her body.

Her breasts were full and round, contouring her body well. The nipples small dark pink darts, rigid and begging to be sucked. Daniel didn't let them beg for long. His mouth found her right nip and swallowed it, sucking hard on it without using his teeth, as he gave come hither motions with his middle finger inside her.

She came from that action, crying out and oozing cum on the seat. In the back of his mind he imagined sitting in that chair the rest of the semester, knowing she tattooed it with her juices this wonderful evening.

As she came down off that orgasm, she looked down at him as he continued to nibble gently on her, first the right side, then the left. He added a ring finger to her, and she felt it was almost too tight. She needed just a bit more.

"Please, Prof...Professor. Please. I need it now. Please give it to me." Her voice was hardly above a whisper, breathless and heated and desperate.

Daniel flitted his fingers inside her, making her ass squirm as she moaned in urgency. He released her nipple, kissed her cleft between her breasts, then kissed his way up her neck and check and lips. They locked, passionately, and he fingered her harder. She shimmied in place, small thrusts as his fingers worked his magic, and she came again, kissing him harder than before as her body gave in to his talent.

He slowed down, letting her recover while still getting the effect. The kisses became pecks, trailing to her ear where he nibbled on the outer lobe. She sighed and he stood, slowing pulling his fingers from her. She moaned again, this time in angst and disappointment, but he knew she was just being playful. He also knew she had something big to look forward to.

"Lana, turn around and lean over," Daniel ordered.

"Yes, Professor," she said, playfully fulfilling her role now.

She leaned over, her naked body fully on display, her forearms supporting her body, her breasts dangling along the cold, wooden surface of the desk. Her ass was glorious, round and full, hips wide, pussy lips visible and swollen. He got behind her and lined his cock against her entrance.

"Please go slow..." she urged.

"Of course," Daniel said. "It's best when we both enjoy it."

He slowly pushed his wet head against her entrance, and as the lips parted and was invaded, she groaned in pleasure and relief. She needed to be filled. More than fingers. More than teasing tongue. She needed his hard member to widen her and make her feel whole. The lubrication was more than enough to allow him to fully impale her on one quick stab, but he was caring and considerate. There was no need to rush this. Any doubts as to whether it was okay to fuck a student was as absent as the stoners who might come to class once a week. It was just here, now, beautiful Lana.

His cock slid in completely, and when he reached the deepest he could go, his body pressed against hers, his breath on her back, they stood still. She panted and could feel his cock throbbing within her. She had never felt so good. So alive. She felt it coming on her again. As he slowly pulled out the sensation faded and then exploded as he pushed further up, cumming on his cock like it was meant to be. She pushed her ass against him, trying to take him further, get more. She cried out, unable to control her desire.

His own feelings were equally hard to resist. After finally being inside his fantasy girl for the first time, he stopped moving both to enjoy the moment and to resist the urge to simply grab her hips, slam into her and cum inside her like an animal. He didn't know about her birth control options, and certainly didn't need to have a child in his life. Despite her body also instinctually trying to bring his sperm to meet her egg, he held firm. After taking a couple of breaths and focusing, he began fucking her confidently, slowly, savoring her like desert at the end of a meal. She kept pushing back against him, urging him on, telling him yes, yes, more, more, and he obliged.

But he couldn't last for long. This sexy girl was going to be too much for a first time.

"Lana," he said, grunting, "Lana, I'm gonna cum soon...if you keep, if you keep going..."

"Okay, okay, just tell me when! Just tell me when you're...when you're close...Oh my God!" With that statement she came again, her pussy squeezing Daniel's cock trying to draw the cum from his balls.

"I'm gonna...oh, we have to st-stop. I have to..."

Daniel pulled back, and as he did so, Lana turned around and crouched down. She grabbed her breasts, pinched her nipples and enjoyed the sparks of pleasure that shot into her now empty pussy. "Come on my breasts! Right here!"

He jacked his throbbing cock twice, pointed it at her breasts and let loose. The first shot came out so hard it splattered all over her neck and chin, with the following three pumps being full and thick, covering her left breast completely. The remainder of the load finished painting her right breast with the white cum. The room reeked of sex, and Lana was soaked in their shared juices.

Daniel just stared at her at first, admiring his work and the beauty of the girl below him. Then he leaned over and kissed her, gently, kindly, following it by kissing her cheeks. "That was amazing!" he whispered in her ear as he leaned over. "I need to get you something to clean up, don't I?"

She laughed. It was a sweet, honest sound. "Yeah, really."

He got dressed as she sat in the chair and told her he'd go to the hallway bathroom and get a bunch of paper towels. When he returned, she was still naked, still in the chair, and fingering herself. He closed the door and locked it once again, and Lana let him watch as she came with him standing over her. When the orgasm subsided, he helped her clean up was had not dried, and gathered her clothing.

He sat down on the other chair. "I don't know...how that happened. I don't, uh...don't want you to think that I'm all about nailing my students, or, you know, improving grades by giving me action or...I dunno..."

She looked at him and smiled. "I wasn't trying to use my body to take advantage. I kind of have a thing for English professors...and I was so emotional about the problems with my computer and my paper disappearing that I guess I got caught up in the moment, too. And I don't expect my grade to be changed because of this."

"Oh, don't worry. You're still gonna fail."

She looked stunned for a moment, then smacked his arm and laughed. "Shut up! My paper is good now. Because you helped me with it anyway."

"You're gonna do fine, Lana. Anyway, it's really late. I'm sure you have your book to read, and I need to prepare for the papers I'll have coming at me tomorrow anyway."

Lana stood, straightened her shirt and grabbed her book bag. "Thank you for all your help, sir. And thank you for, uh...you know." She looked down and then looked at him, biting her lip. His first thought was Fuck, she's sexy.

"You're welcome, Lana. I'm glad I could help you. And any time you wanna come down and visit, you know my office hours."

She opened the door and stepped mostly through it, grabbing the handle behind her as she walked out. "I sure do! And I hope you'll have more late evening office hours in case I need some extra tutoring help..."

With that, she closed the door. Her steps echoed the empty hall on the 3rd floor. Daniel sat in his chair a moment, pensive, dreamy. He will have to clear his schedule to keep his nights free, for certain.

You know...just in case.

12